Chains, Leashes, and Collars (With Bloodbunny)

Ms.Flair

"Good boy. I think you will be a good boy," Saki said looking at the man there. "Let me remove that device," Saki said before he heard that stomach growl. Laughing a little, with a shake of his head before letting go of him. "After I remove this one, I am gonna put that cock ring on you," Saki said after.

Saki moved to go down to his crotch, as he started to undo the device before he pulled off the device. Once it was off, Saki moved quickly to put the cock ring right after. "Do you want food now?"

+

Oz let out a groan, leaving out a sigh when he felt those kisses. "Well I don't know..if I would want to go, depending on your customers," Oz muttered to himself.

"Master, I hope you can trust me enough.."

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ms.Flair

Akira just looked up at Saki with his big blue eyes as he felt the heat in his body boiling him alive. As soon as the other touched him he whimpered and bucked his hips into the others hands his cock imedantly standing up against his stomach after being released from the device even with the cock ring it stood tall.

"Master..." The slave whimpered wanting to be touched.

Akira looked away momentarily biting his lip.

"If you make it ."

Yui gripped the others chin pulling it so he faced him.

"Don't you want to be touched?" Yui niped Oz's ear.

"Prove yourself tonight by not leaving my side."

Saki just shook his head with some disappoint in his eyes when he saw how proudly Akira's shaft was acting even in the cock ring. "Oh I am sorry about that. I didst mean touch you too much to get you like that," Akira said to him. "Just behave and you may get a good reward from me."

"I can make something really great," Saki said as he moved to take Akira's hand. Starting to lead him out, as he started to walk back to the kitchen. "Lets go to the kitchen so I can make you food..."

Oz looked to him, not going against the gesture. Oz gasped out, as he was starting get hard. "Yes I do, only by you," Oz said. "I wont leave your side."

Akira began to stutter as he felt embarrassment wash through his body.

"It hurts." The man grunted softly, Akira perked up a bit at the mention of a reward, hoping it was some sexual relief.

Akira whimpered as he was dragged into the halls as they headed towards the kitchen, exposed to the servants and maids he quickly covered himself. Tears welling in his eyes aa the humiliation began to grow to strong. Upon reaching the kitchen the slave was in tears and gasping softly as he attempted to ask for a bag of ice to set on his crotch to ease the pain amd make him limp.

Yui smirked softly and untied the others robe letting it hang open before taking ahold of his cock amd beganing to pump it.

"Even when I wake you are to be there."

Saki didn't care that Akira was in tears or that he was embarrassed. Saki was starting to make food, before he looked over at Akira. Shaking his head, as he stopped cooking food before he moved to start make something for Akira. Making a bag of ice, as he moved to push it to the side for Akira to take.

"Take that and kill it," Saki said before he continued to make the food. "I am sorry Akira. I am just focusing a lot of this meal."

Oz let out a moan, as he started moan slowly. When he was touched, he bucked his hands into the hand. "I will be there with you. Always with you.." Oz said to him.

Akira whimpered softly as the other looked at the mess he was. Receiving the bag of ice Akira held it to his crotch and quickly became limp easing his humiliation and pain.

"What do you want me to to do with the ice when I'm done." The demon said softly wiping the last tears away.

Yui continued to stroke the slave his free hand pushing his fingers into the others mouth to wet them.

"Such a good boy." Yui began to pump Oz faster.

Saki let out another sigh,"Just empty the ice into the sink, and throw out the bag," Saki said to Akira. Saki made the food as he had it all displayed out. He had made some sandwiches, and even added some chips for it. "Have this, it should taste good. I made sure to add some blood flavoring..."

Saki let out moans, letting them out more. Saki got the fingers in his mouth very wet, making sure they were very moist for Yui.

"I am? Thank you.." Oz said with more moans, getting louder now. 0

Akira did as the other said and took the food once it was done looking at it for a moment before taking a bite a small moan escaping his lips.

"Your going to make me fat." The demon muttered jokingly, he truely did like the food but didn't eat the chips. After finishing he thanked the other and cleaned his plate in the sink.

Yui smirked softly and removed his fingers before pushing two into the man.

"I might even use my toys on you tonight." The demon chuckled.

Saki watched him eat the food, as Saki moved eat the chips for him then. Hearing that part, he laughed some at that. "I may make you fat, but I don't mind that. I bet you can keep that good figure of yours," Saki said to him.

Watching the male clean up, Saki came up behind him before Saki moved to kiss him on the one cheek before kissing down his neck. "Thank you for behaving.."

A gasp left his lips, when he felt those fingers plunge into his hole.

"T-Toys? I like toys..." Oz groaned and moaned out.

Akira smiled softly.

"I work hard on my figure." Akira began to dry the dish and put it away when the other sneaked up behind him and pecked his cheek causing the demon to smile as soon as the kisses trailed down his neck the demon melted into the others touch setting down the plate as his hands ran through the other's hair before pulling him into a kiss.

"I don't see a reason to not behave."

Yui began scissoring and pumping his fingers in and out of Oz as he listened to his moans.

"What are your favorites I have just about everything. :

"I hope you take care of your figure while you are here with me," Saki said to him. Saki liked the reactions that he was getting from him, before he was pulled into a kiss. It took some control, to just not pin the other down to the counter for doing that.

"Good answer Akira, good boy," Saki praised him.

Saki pulled away from him, as he moved to sit down at the table with him patting his lap.

Oz moaned out more, as his head went back.

"I like butt plugs, and i like big toys..." Oz said.

]

Akira Smiled softly.

"Of course I will." Akira felt heat pool in his stomach while the other called him a good boy. Feeling the other pull away he whine softly only to have his eyes light up as the other sat down and patted his lap. Sitting in the others lap he nuzzled into the other's neck gently.

Yuki magically made a large vibrator and butt plug appear next to them and picked up the vibrator handing it to the slave.

"I want to see you play with yourself."

Wrapping his arm around him, Saki moved to sniff his neck and gave it a lick. "I have a rule that I dont feed from my slaves..." Saki mentioned. "I always keep some extra..when I get hungry for something," Saki mentioned. "You smell pretty good though.."

Oz slowly nodded, taking the vibrator into his hand. Getting a position, he started to play with himself as he used it to screw him off and even rubbed against the blankets to try to get off too.

Akira hummed and wrapped an arm around Saki's neck, listening to the other speak he sounded hungry.

"I don't mind. Its supposed to feel good apparently" Akira playful nipped the other's lip.

"Eat me."

Yui watched and took his cock into his hands begining to pump it as he watched Oz.

"Bet you wish that was my cock inside you...don't you?"

Saki just shook his head, not wanting to do that. He had never broke that rule for himself. "It is suppose to feel good.." Saki said.

Saki growled after that nibble, as he moved graze his fangs against the skin before he bite down. After, he was in he drank some of the blood before he pulled back.

Oz was getting hot from watching him, touching himself more and even going faster with his toy.

"Yes I do. I wish that cock was inside of me."

Akira chuckled.

"I didn't mean my body." Akira blushed softly as the other growled surprisingly he found it attractive since it was Saki doing it. Akira gasped softly as the master bit into his neck and began to drink causing the slave to sqwirm as he heated up slightly.

"M...master." the other whimpered as he tried to fight off arousal. After the other pulled away from his neck he quickly hid his red face in Saki's chest.

Yui chuckled and leaned forward pressing the toy in deeper to push against his prostate.

"Beg for my cock."

Saki looked down at the hiding man in his lap, "Look at me and let me see those eyes and face of yours. Your embaressed that something like that happened huh?" Saki asked and commanded him.

Oz moaned out,feeling more of it going inside of him.

"I want it..I want it deep inside of me. I want that big cock of yours."

Akira whimpered softly and pulled away from the others chest trying his best to look in the others eyes.

"No...it felt good." Akira hid his face once again from the other as he pulled him closer.

Yui gently pulled the toy out and lined up with the others enterance.

"Don't cum untill I do." He demanded and slowly pushed inside.

Saki looked into those eyes, as he watched the male over in his arms and on his lap. Moving to touch his face, slowly touched his face for the moment. "You are pretty."

"You felt good? Well I am glad to here that," Saki said before he felt the grip tighten. "I like you.."

"I promise I wont cum until you do," Oz agreed with him. Oz's head slowly went back, as he felt him slowly push him inside of him. "What do I feel like? Inside?"

Akira flushed a bright red as he was called pretty.

"I'm not pretty..." the demon complained that he was called pretty.

"But thankyou for the compliment." Akira quickly added.

Feeling the other tighten his grip he uncovered his face.

"You....like me?" The demon seeemed suprised.

Yui grunted softly as he slid inside and held the others hips.

"You feel tight and wet." Yui chuckled.

"In other words good."

Saki was silent, not saying anything to what Akira was saying. He thought he was pretty and a lot of different words too. He would call him pretty again. "No problem Akira," Saki said,

"Yes, I like you," Saki answered.

"I am glad Master," Oz said as he worked with his own muscles, as he tightened and loosened around Yui's cock,

Akira leaned against his master and breathed in his scent finding it suprising comforting.

"I'm glad you don't hate me." Akira smiled softly tracing the others muscles.

"You feel so muscular."

Yui leaned forward and nipped the others neck as he began to move in and out of his slave.

"I want to make you addicted to me." The master mumbled softly.

"Why would I hate you? You may have caused me trouble, but i dont hate you though," Saki stated to him.

"I am musclar. I work out regularly.." Saki said.

Oz moaned out, as he felt the movements start up inside of him.

Akira looked away.

"I've heard alot of horror stories about masters." Akira slips his hand under the others shirt unconsciously to feel the others muscles and falls silent.

Yui smiled softly and began to move faster.

"Thats what I like to hear." Yui pulled the other against his chest and peppered his cheek with kisses.

"You too cute...I got you some slutty clothing to wear to bed Oz" he grinned .

Saki sighed. He had heard those rumors, but he never would act like rumors. He was strict but he had a king caring side to him.

Feeling the hand, he chuckled a little. "You like touching those huh? Go ahead," Saki said.

"Slutty wear? I like hearing that," Oz moaned out, moaning rather loudly and even more proudly.

• Saga locked this topic