Date Night Robbery (LoneDigger and Zombie)

Zombie_In_A_Box

bearded-man-e1430923554819.jpg

Name: Pierce Dempsey

Personality: Spontaneous, quick to light up and easy to put out. He's fairly unpredictable, especially since he's always up to trying himself out in something new. He doesn't shy away from things illegal, either. You only get one life, might as well live it to the fullest. Of course, even when it comes to illegal business, he has his limits. He doesn't really want to actually hurt anyone, just mess around. So when there came an opportunity of trying out to be a thief, he jumped right at it, swearing to only steal stuff people might miss but be more baffled than anything as to why it would be the only thing stolen. He's a mischievous spirit - a demon, some may even say.

Click.

The window opened with the slightest sound. A figure, dressed in all black slipped into the building, seemingly coming right out of the darkness. Eyes shone the slightest bit from the light of the moon as he glanced over to a clock placed on a nightstand. Seven twenty-three. He still had plenty of time to do everything he needed.

The cold breeze came through the window, making some papers shuffle slightly. At least it wasn't snowing, but it was certainly goddamn cold. Pierce exhaled slowly, looking around the room. He had exactly thirty-seven minutes to do what he wanted here and get to a restaurant three blocks away. Not impossible, right?

His lips curled out into a slight smile as his gaze fell upon a jewelry table. Someone apparently liked their bedazzlement - there were so many earrings, necklaces, chokers, bracelets, God, you name it. Now his plan was to only steal the table itself, which he carefully lifted to see whether he could really carry it when he heard a creak. No one was supposed to be home.

Now, instead of being a sensible, thinking human being and dropping the table to leave undetected, Pierce decided to screw removing the jewelry and make it out of the house with everything. And so he did. He left everything in his usual hide-out spot - a cave-like structure near a junkyard before looking over at his watch, and, he was already late. Crap. One problem after another.

Pierce ran into the restaurant, holding a bouquet of flowers in one hand, his hair a mess, tie crooked. "I am so sorry." He winced once he reached a table where his date sat at. "So, so terribly sorry. I'm horrible with time, I thought I could make it properly." Pierce muttered, giving a sheepish smile. "I got you flowers though, so it's all forgiven. Right? That's how it works, isn't it?" He laughed, leaning down slightly to give a peck on the man's lips.

"And if it isn't, I'm always down for repaying you with my body." Pierce grinned playfully, finally taking a seat. "Really though, I'm sorry. I thought I could finish up my business but the universe just had to keep me away from the most beautiful person in the planet." The man sighed, running a hand over the nest on his head. Feeling the mess, his eye seemed to twitch. "...Be honest, how many birds could lay eggs on my head right now?"

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• LoneDigger

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"You look great~ And you're only ten minute late this time, that has to be a new record!"

Kasey teased his boyfriend as he came in, a hot mess as usual. But that's just what he loved.

"Those are for me? They're lovely~"

He returned the kiss, taking the flowers and gently propping them up against the table's center piece so they would not wilt. He'd be sure to put them in water once they were home. And a nice pretty vase...

"Hm... I might have to take you up on that offer~"

The blond grinned, his light blue eyes sparkling with his own mischief. Though he's always been the more serious of the pair, doesn't mean he's a total stick up either.

"It's a real shame, isn't it? How they steal you away from me all so you can get yourself a better education..."

He sighed dramatically, still only teasing the other. Oh, and he must be in a really playful mood because he still hadn't let it up yet.

"One very happy mama bird~"

He snickered, but then shook his head. Really he thought the other looked fine. The ruffled look was kind of handsome in a roguish sort of way.

• Saga locked this topic