Imperfect Bond between Human and Demon (JinmeixMs.Flair)

Jinmei

"You better promise me that, those people in the estate and my family in there is important to me," Takashi said to him. Takashi walked with the man, but did let go of the man's hand. Letting him be free, as he heard the question about this situation that was coming up. "I don't know, but he may freak out that I did this. I will take care of this and I will take the punishment from him," Takashi said, showing he would protect the demon from his own father. Letting out a sigh, as he coughed out in nervous manner. "You could say that actually. It does excite me," Takashi said reaching the main estate.

When they reached there, he was greeted by some staff who just looked at him with Joel. Takashi walked further in there, as he stopped by the kitchen to say hello to the chef. "Chef, I have a guest and make sure we are gonna make a big meal for him," Takashi announced before leaving the kitchen. Stopping dead in his tracks, as he saw his younger siblings were out and about. Letting out a sigh, "Guys, I suggest you stay away from Dad's office. I have to deal with something," Takashi stated to his siblings.

"Wel Joel, let's go talk to my father.." Takashi said as he walked by a little shrine that was of his mother. "Mother is always watching us. That's what dad says, and I believe him.." Takashi said more, before he found his father. He got ready for the confrontation, "Dad. I have someone here.."

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

• Jinmei

Joel smirked at the others reply, but didn't say more as there was just too many things he could have said, but rather just let it be at that for now. As the reached the kitchen, the reptile's eyes widened at the wonderful smells. As Takashi was speaking to the chef, he found the source of his desires, a whole chicken that was about to be prepared to go in the oven. He could appreciate spices, but eating something raw was still the best. He noticed Takashi was about to leave to continue on, and with a swift motion, Joel unhinged his jaw, grabbing the chicken and swallowing it whole before he was caught by anyone. He moved smoothly upp besides Takashi again, giving the chef a smug smirk before exiting.

The twins did resemble Takashi a bit, but they seemed to take more after their father as Takashi was leaning more to his mother's appearance. Joel could sense a couple of demon's in the near area, figuring they must belong to the boy and girl. As they got near the shrine, the other let out a snort, "Believe what you want. When you die you die and you never come back, that's what I know" he said rather coldly. He stopped though a bit away from the older man, feeling a stronger aura than before. The man obviously owned a very strong demon and Joel knew that if they were to fight right now, he would lose as he was still getting used to having his full powers back to him.

The old man looked up as he heard the two approach. At first he was afraid his son was in danger, then he was reviled that he wasn't hurt, then he was furious. So many emotions went through the father's body that he didn't even know where to start. Finally, he let out a large sigh and pushed himself up. "Takashi" he started, looking his son in the eyes, "I told you not to do anything stupid".

Standing in front of his father and stayed by Joel side, as he laughed a little. "You didnt say that or I just wasn't listening to you since sometimes you just spit out nonsense," Takashi commented with a shrug of his shoulders. "Before rip me apart, hear me out. You want me to bond with a bond a demon right? I know he may not be the best choice, but I think we can trust him.." Takashi stated, showing he did have some trust in Joel.

"He will be my responsibility. Just another one I have on top of the ones I have, like school and watching over you and twins. I promised that to my mother, that I would be there.." Takashi said more as his hand moved to rest on the bracelet. "I bonded with him, with this thing off. So I wanna say this; why does a demon see my true potential but own my father cannot see it? Are you scared..cause what happened to Mom? I know she went to the temple!" Takashi said.

"I mean it, if you dare hurt him I will make sure you never see me again. I will leave the estate finally, and live on my own," Takashi said before starting to head for the door. That was something he thought of, leaving the estate to go stay in the city and be on his own. "Come on Joel. I can show you my room..and we discuss other matters. Unless Father has something to say?"

• 2 weeks later...

The old man let Takashi have his say, and then thought for a moment, "As you wish, he will be your responsibility. Then you better be prepared for the consequences" it was hard to tell if he meant Joel, Takashi, or both. Non the less he knew that it was no point in trying to convince his son anything other. Besides, it was already too late as he was bonded. "You are to much like your mother..." he sighed to himself as the two left. He had known Lela would go visit the demon just to talk, and he trusted her not to do anything rash. He was worried about his son though as he felt he could be a bit too naive.

Once the two males were out of earshot, a female demon appeared besides the master, "Should I take care of him?" she asked as the old man gave a shake of his head, but did tell her to keep a close eye in case the demon decided to go rouge.

"Not on the best terms with your daddy?" Joel asked as the two left, giving the old man a last glance. Not that he cared, but he had missed having someone to talk to so any conversation right now was fine with him.

Takashi hadnt heard what his father said, but he had a guess what his father said about him. It was probably about responsibility and how he was like his dead mother.

Walking with the man, as he heard the question come from the demon. Laughing a little, with his hands going into his pockets. "You could say that. Me and my father don't have the best, since I act like my..mother," Takashi said. "I guess I remind him," Takashi said more muttering underneath his breath.

Reaching his room, he opened up the door to show what was going on in his bedroom. His bedroom had big double bed with bright colors, a desk with his computer and beautiful bookcase that was filled with books."This is my room."

Joel was still paying more attention to the areas around them than to Takashi but he was listening and did give a small not in response about him being like the Lela. Well, he couldn't care less in the end. He had promised to protect the family, so family issues was nothing he would get mixed in, he had his own family issues to think about anyway. The thought of that send a light shiver down his spine as he had not thought about his family for decades.

Once in the room, he was about to jump on the bed just to feel how soft that would be, but the bookshelf caught his attention more. In a flash he was there, pulling out a random book to skim it and see if it was a new read for him. Respect for personal property was something Joel also never cared about even before he was imprisoned. "So do I get my own room?" he asked, then glancing over to Takashi with a small smirk, "Or did you just bond with me to have someone to share your bed with?"

Takashi watched the man, as he moved to pull out a chair from the desk. Hearing that question, he chuckled but stopped when his face went immeditally red. Takashi coughed nervously as he tried to not think about this too much. "You will not get your room, you will be sharing mine. I am will try to get something for you to sleep on.." Takashi stated. "I rather not think about you sharing my bed. That is out of question."

Takashi moved over to him, "I rather you not go through my things or touch anything of mine.." Takashi pointed out now. "I should go see if they are making food myself. You can try my bed out, it is pretty soft," Takashi said heading for the door. "Don't cause any trouble.." he said right befoee he left.

Grabbing something from the kitchen and was heading back but something was out. It was a family album scrapbook.

Joel gave a bored wave of his hand as a dismissive answer to not touching stuff as he had gotten a bit engrossed in a new book he had pulled out. His eyes shifted and followed Takashi as the younger male left the room, giving a small smirk as he saw the item being removed from the room as well. He did take the suggestion though and with his new book, Joel laid on the very soft bed and made himself comfortable for a good read. "Well i guess having a roommate cant be too bad" he said to himself and turned the page.

Soon enough the book was finished and Joel let it drop to the floor besides the bed. He then got upp and started exploring the room. Sliding a hand into his loose fitting robe, he pulled out the book he had brought with him. He didn't want to keep it on his person as that would be risky, but finding a good hiding place in these new surroundings would be a difficult task too. He considered burying the book outside, but that would risk ruining it. Hiding it in Takashi's room would put it in risk of being found by said person. Anywhere else would also be a risky move as someone might see him once outside. Joel gave a sigh in defeat and put the book back in his robes. For now he would just have to keep it with him. Not feeling to read another book, he decided instead to explore the rest of the mansion to get familiar with it.

The mansion layout was pretty simple with multiple bedrooms and bathroom with a beautiful dining room, kitchen, and entertaining room...

Takashi was currently in the kitchen, helping the chef out with the cooking portion but was also engrossed in baking something up. Takashi was making something with pastry, as he was using fresh fruits too. Takashi had forgotten at the moment about the demon, since he was in his culinary zone. When he was done after sometime, he left the kitchen when it was okay to be left in chef's capable hands.

Looking around, as he started to head back to the bedroom. Reaching the bedroom quickly, he noticed that Joel wasn't there. Cursing under his breath, as he started to mutter something through the bracelet. Letting out a sigh, he let his mind open and was able to send a message toward Joel through their minds. 'Joel, where are you currently? Sorry I took too long,I got distracted in the kitchen with our chef..'

Looking down at the bracelet, as he let out a sigh as he started to unhinge it but stopped though. He would need to talk with his father about this bracelet though.

Inside of the house, there was area that had a attic door up to the attic. It was guarded with magic like charms and what not. It was guarded for a reason; there was secret information that shouldn't been read.

Joel was enjoying his stroll upp to the highest floor when he heard Takashi's voice. He frowned as this was another annoyance then but decided he didn't really have to answer back right now. The last door down a hallway he noticed first there were charms on it, and then he could feel the barrier in place as he got closer. "So many secrets your family has" he smirked, answering Takashi in the end as well. "Don't worry, I am on my way back now anyway" he said as he turned his back to the mysterious last door.

Joel took his time to return so within 10 minutes he was back at Takahi's room and leaned against the door frame as he found the other there, "I'm guessing you will head down to dinner soon" the male stated, glancing at a clock on the wall, "I thought I would turn in for the night, exiting day an all you know" demons didn't need sleep and usually not to feed either, food would be more as a hobby to experience new tastes and sleep would be more for relaxation than anything.

Takashi had the heard the message, as he just shook his head. 'Do not remind about that. I know this family has many and I may know what you are talking about.' Takashi was back in the bedroom, as he sat on the desk with him sitting in a chair. Waiting around, before he saw Joel had came in. Hearing that, "Yeah I should be heading down for dinner soon," Takashi commented. Hearing that, he slowly got up from the chair. "It has been exciting. I didn't think you would..and I was thinking we could...never mind. I need to head down," Takashi said as he moved to go by him.

When he walked by, he gave him a look with his race slightly red as he touched the bracelet for the moment. He walked away before he stopped, not far from the door. Starting to walk again, he headed down for dinner to see everybody was down there.

Waving to everyone, he sat down at his spot. 'Joel there is something I want you to do. Check the attic door, and see if..we can break. I want to know what is hidden there, what my father is hiding me..."

Joel's curiosity was once more peaked at the cryptic message Takashi left him with before he was left alone in the room. He did however not push as he had all the time in the world now, and right now he decided to spend it getting comfortable on the large bed with a good book. That moment did not last long however as he was contacted again, "Don't really care" he just replied, flipping the page. What was hidden in the attic was not really of Joel's interest, but he also could sense he was being watched by the 'head demon' so to say, sensing her just outside the window.

The elderly man was rather quiet at dinner, allot had happened today and he rather just at least spend 20 minutes in peace just enjoying dinner with his children. He had gotten word from allies that there might be a 'skirmish' soon due to a leader not being satisfied with resources. He hoped this would get settled diplomatically but if worse were to come he would be pulled out to a fight.

Takashi sat there at the table, as he sat there in complete silence while he ate his food. As he ate his own food, he was curious on what was going on outside of the family home. Even though he was the eldest, he wasn't told anymore information. Some of his interest though, was on Joel and what he was doing. He was planning to just eat there in silence, but it wasn't his siblings choice though.

One of the twins, had spoken up. "You know with a demon nearby Takashi, does that mean he is finally bonded. I thought we were suppose to celebrate this type of occasion.." they said.

Takashi almost coughed on the drink he had in his one hand, as he placed the glass down. "Yeah well, I dont know if Dad would want us to celebrate this though.." Takashi said before he got up suddenly. "I will...just have dessert later," Takashi said right after he got up. Leaving the table, he let for his room as he was playing around with the bracelet again.

At a moment, it was off his wrist before it went back around his wrist. In that moment, it echoed through house and it rattled everything. In that, it was rougher harder and even darker magic that was entwined in it.

• Saga locked this topic