Imperfect Bond between Human and Demon (JinmeixMs.Flair)

Jinmei

Characters:

Ms.Flair

Name: Takashi Holoson

Appearance:, 8a4bc3578dff4fc8f6d9e762f45d7083300692e5_00.jpg

Likes: His Family, Cooking, Being dominanted(Secretly), Reading

Dislikes: War, Cold Weather, Doctors

Powers/Abilities:

+ Magic - He can use magic, and do multiple things

+Shifting - He can shift into a couple different animals

Personality: Takashi has multiple sides to him; The one that people see the most is a mix of happy positive but dominant type of male. Its what most people have seen in his life. Only a view seen the flip side, the side that is submissive and wants to be dominant by someone in strange ways.

Any other info:

- He is gay, which a few know like his past partner and ex.

-He has a secret love for being dominated and BDSM

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jinmei

Name: Jormungandr (Joel for short)

Appearance: Grey skin, when he gets emotional (angry, exited etc) it might get scaly. Silky short black hair. Eyes purple. About 190cm tall, slender but muscular build. Long tongue that is split at the end.

Appearance Snake: A silver grey anaconda with a black line running along the spine.

Personality: Smug, looks down on most humans but does enjoy leading them on or teasing. Can get overly possessive over things he decides have value to him. When he is about to shed he gets more easily irritated than usual.

Likes: Warm baths. Dishes containing bird meat. Reading. Lazying about.

Hates: Cold places. His brother. Being forced to do things.

Powers: Can cause his saliva to become a very potent venom. He can not create an antidote, but the family that keeps him has a limited supply as getting the venom is a fatal task at most times due to Joel’s bad mood.

In snake form he can control his size, quite a few demons can do that but only 2 can grow into massive size, Joel being one of them. There are old scripts stating he can grow to such a size where he can go around the earth and bite his own tail but no one has witnessed this or given solid evidence.

Strengths: Close combat, has lightning fast reflexes. If he is expecting attacks he can harden the scales on parts of his body to deflect the attack.

Weakness: He is not a fast demon when it comes to running, he can just barely keep up with a normal human in full sprint, cold weather causes him to slow down more and become sluggish. Prolonged exposure to cold can cause him to go into hibernation.

Bio: Joel and his brother were first found by the Norwegian empire where they served them for some centuries before Joel grew tired of battle. Once the human he last bonded with died, he wanted to leave and wanted his brother to follow suit. His brother declined, wanting to stay with the empire that he felt a deep loyalty too after so long. Feeling betrayed, Joel left the empire and swore to never bond again. He never wanted to be dominated by a human again was his stated reason, however he did have another reason for doing so that he never told anyone that asked and lived.

A few more centuries passed before humans again found the legendary midgard snake and captured him. Every generation they sent someone from the head family to try and bond with the snake. The lucky ones returned alive. In the end, they decided to keep him locked up in an old disused church/temple that is part of the family property. If they at least kept him there then they knew that none of the enemy factions would get their hands on him.

A gentle breeze blew through the courtyard, sending pedals of pink cheery blossoms spiraling and whirling around almost like pink snow. The guards outside the main gate stood motionless even with the cold spring wind tried sending shivers down their spines. The wind continued to blow passed the large mansion as it had for generations. A window opened as the head of the family took in a breath of fresh air. It was the beginning of a new year, another year of peace or so he hoped. The west had grown restless as of late. Even if Japan was a small island, they wanted the technology the country was producing. They knew that with some of the tech Japan hid form the rest of the world, world domination wouldn't be just a mad mans dream. He sighed and took a seat back at his desk. He was getting old, and he knew that once he died, the demon protecting this family would leave. It was a powerful demon, but it only held allegiance to him, not anyone else, not even his own children. His oldest son who was to take over seemed to show no interest, and no matter what demon the man had come over using his connections, the boy refused to bond with any. The old man sighed and leaned back in his chair, glancing out the window once more to see the blossoms continue to blow towards the large forest behind the mansion.

From the roof of the mansion you would get an impressive wive of the forest. Just miles and miles of trees. But only a few kilometers in, there was a tiny clearing where you could see the roof of a temple like building. When asked about it, the elders would say its a place no child or grownup should enter as its haunted, or that its just an old dangerous building that might collapse at any moment, it depended whom you asked. But the elders knew what really was locked upp in the old library. The building looked forgotten but there were rare occasions an elder would go to it with an offering. Something almost more secret was why some in the family a few generations ago seemed to have died quite young. Always one child in each generation upp until the current heads great grandfathers generation. Then it seemed that the child deaths ended and everyone grew up to live long healthy lives.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

• Jinmei

Takashi was outside that day, as he was dressed warm enough. He had his camera out, as he was taking pictures of the outside. Taking a few more pictures more, before he looked over at the forested area that was on the estate. Looking down at his camera, before he decided to venture into the forest. Venturing into the forest, he looked around as Takashi took more pictures while he walked. Reaching the clearing, he spotted the building as he just shook his head. He was told about things about this place, and he was told to never go inside. Was it really that bad? Takashi started to get closer to the building, before he reached the doors. Running his hand over the markings, he jumped back when he thought he heard something move on the inside.

Going to open the door, he felt a spark go through his body and his very soul. From that spark, his soul sent out waves to nearby demons he was nearby. Looking at his one hand, he noticed a weird mark that appeared faintly. Heading back to the house, he was trying to think of what this could mean. Returning now, he went straight to the man who had the answers. His own father.

Finding his father, he waved at the man before he started to speak. 'I have a question Dad. The old building in the clearing, what is it? I want the truth, not some answer that is a lie,' Takashi asked before he got closer to show the symbol that had almost disappeared. 'I felt something when I touched the doorknob, like my magic and soul reacted with each other. I know that only happens...because of a demon....'

The man smiled at his son but the smile soon faded when the questions fell upon him. There was a brief silence between them but finally, he sighed and gave Takashi a nod. "I suppose you are old enough to know and you will be the head soon enough" he motioned his son to follow him towards the library. "I do need to tell you that if I tell you what that building is I have to tell you about the darker side of our history as well" he warned, giving his eldest a chance to maybe change his mind. The determination in the boy's eyes spoke otherwise though and gave the man little choise.

Well in the library, Mr. Holoson took out the old family tree book and opened it to about 20 generations back. "This was a long time ago,our ancestors had just made a name of themselves and we were rising in power. By chance they stumbled upon a demon of legendary status and power. It however refused to bond with anyone and attacked those whom tried." the page rustled quietly as it was turned, showing lines by at least 8 peoples names which meant they were killed in battle. The names were familiar as a couple were passed down as heroes in the children's bedtimes stories, being some of the strongest magic-users of that old generation. No one had ever said or even hinted that they died in battle, let alone against a demon. "It took allot of power to subdue the demon. But once they did, it was taken home, to here", another page was turned, this time showing two children having died but the cause marked as sickness, "Every generation" another page turned, this time only one child marked as dead by sickness, "They tried bonding with the demon. Bargaining, torture, pleading, befriending..." the man listed and with every word a page was turned, showing the names of the killed, until he got to the page with his great-great grandfather. "My great great grandfather decided that it was a waste in the end, a wasted effort in trying to obtain such power by sacrificing our young and decided that we might as well just keep the demon locked up." the book was closed once more and the man ran his hand across the family seal decorating the front cover, "You most likely reacted to the demon but also the magic barrier that is put up on the building. Locks wouldn't keep even a normal demon locked upp after all. Takashi, I want you to keep this from your younger sister and brother, do not tell them about this. I also want you to stay away from that place. Its better to be left and forgotten" was the finishing words from the father as he placed the book back in its place.

Takashi waited for answer, as he heard what his father said. 'I want to know Father, I dont care,' Takashi said starting to go with the man to the library. Hearing about the past, Takashi was more interested in this demon that was locked. He wanted to see it for some odd reason.

'I promise Father. I won't tell the twins about this, they never will go into the forest..' Takashi said. 'I want to see the demon. Can you allow me that? After that, I will forget about it..' Takashi said before he asked the question. That interest he was showing was something he never shown with other demons before.

Meanwhile near the temple, someone dropped off some food for the demon. They left food and something to drink, for him to be able to survive. 'You will never get any visoters. None of the children of the estate known or care..' the elder yelled from outside to the inside before they left.

"I wont allow it" was the simpel answer Takashi received. "It is much too dangerous. If something were to happen to you..." he trailed off as he didn't even want to think about that, "No, I wont" he gave his son a stern look, "You stay away from that place now, I told you what that place was, please be content with that". However, the boy was persistent, and finally, the man gave in, "Ok... but do not enter further than the drawn half circle behind the door inside the room, behind that line you will still be protected by the barrier if it decides to attack".

The yells from the elder echoed softly. Suddenly there was an eerie silence in the forest area surrounding the temple. The birds and insects seemed to be holding their breaths all of a sudden. Nothing happened, but the silence would drive anyone mad from suspense, expecting something to happen. Something horrible.

"No visitors huh?" a smile drew across the pale skin, eyes watching intently from a window as the human seemed to be waiting for an answer that it would never receive. "I wonder..." a soft snicker echoed through out the building, the elder being able to hear that evil laughter. The demon had felt someone near by, someone that had tried entering but hesitated. He looked at the food that had been left just outside the half circle so he could take it. He didn't feel an appetite, not today, not when he might get a feast instead.

Takashi nodded his head, glad that his father would let him do this. "Don't worry about me dad. I still got that charm bracelet from mom that will protect me and helps me with my magic," Takashi said as he started to head out. "Maybe something good will come out of this," Takashi said after before he left the room. Heading for his room, he grabbed the bracelet as he placed it around his one wirst.

Leaving the house right after, he headed for the area again. Reaching the temple again, he got close to it again as he moved to open the doors up to get inside. Looking around, he closed the door behind him as he made his way inside carefully. Looking around inside, as he looked around before he stopped in the circle.

Stopping near the edge of the circle, the charms jingled the magic reacted around him as his soul radiated with energy. It was like a beacon for demon to know how he was there. "My father didn't want me in here, but I'm not scared. I bey you sensed me earlier didnt you? Are you gonna speak or just stay silent? If you are gonna stay slient, I will just leave," Takashi stated out loud.

The outside of the temple looked decrepit, but on the inside, from what the sun rays would allow to show it looked rather well taken care of. The walls were lined with bookshelves, books filling upp all the space, above on each wall were large white marble statues of warring poses. The roof was held upp by 4 thick marble pillars, 2 on each side of an lisle that lead up to an altar.

Takashi was met with silence at first, but then a low laughter seemed to come from every wall of the room. "Well well well" the voice then spoke, "I never expected such a bold offering be brought to me". There was a sound of something moving, the sound of a body being dragged across a surface. "I say bold though..." from the shadows a shape of a human finally appeared but once he was out in the light that came form the sun shining through the windows, it was clear he was not remotely human, "I should say rude, you didn't even knock and ask if you could come into my home after all". The male crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against one of the large white marble pillars, his skin almost the same greyish colour as it. There was still a distance between them but that didn't stop the man from getting a good look at the guest. "You are one sad offering, you wouldn't keep me fed for even a week".

Staying where he was, he stayed where he was behind the circle. Hearing the laugher, he kept a brave and confident look on his face. Takashi was in control in this situation, not this demon. A tiny part of him cried out to be dominated but he needed to forget about that. That was something that he needed to forget about, something he would need to get handled at a different time.

"I came on my own. I didn't come as some offering to you, demon. I was more curious about who you were and why you were locked like this," Takashi said. "You have kept it good looking though. I thought it would look like it looks like outside..." Takashi commented, noticing there was still distance between two of them. Standing there, he looked down at the circle, that was currently protecting him.

"Something I don't get. Why did my mother come here when she wasn't suppose too? My mother did this while she was pregnant with twin siblings but died to give them life," Takashi questioned,not really asking for an answer.

"Its not like I have anything better to do" he gave a light shrug. It wasn't that he enjoyed cleaning, but living in a dust covered place would drive anyone mad. He much rather prefer a warm swamp than a cold stone tempel. Surprisingly though the building was kept heated so he was still comfortable living there.

Once Takashi looked up form the circle, the demon was so close to him he could feel the cold breath from him. "Your mother you say?" a sharp toothed grin ran across the pale lips, "So you are her offspring, I see". The male then moved besides the magic circle, running his finger against the invisible barrier, creating almost electrical sparks as the barrier did its magic to keep the demon contained. "My Name is not demon" he then spoke, "You are Takashi I assume, your sweet mother spoke about you all the time, but she never did mention that you were a rude little shit" the grin didn't leave him for a second.

Takashi nodded his head, but noticed how close the other was to him now. Nodding his head, "Yes my mother, Lela. She gave me something special," Takashi answered. Takashi watched how the barrier made noises and sparks come from it, as he let out a sigh. Takashi really did miss his mother, he really missed her kind hugs and the stories she would tell him while he was younger. Her cooking was another thing she missed though too, it was just so good!

"Yes my name is Takashi," Takashi said before he heard that comment about him. Shaking his head, as he ran his hand through his hair while eyes showed there was little color in his eyes. "I wasn't trying to be one. Now what is your name,I never was told about you really..." Takashi pointed out. Takashi saw the grin, as he placed to touch the barrier as it sparked before he stepped back from it.

"You know, I never bonded with anyone. You interested me, since this place gave my aura a spark.." Takashi commented with his hands going into his pockets.

The demon listened and looked at the other, noticing the almost lack of colour in the eyes. he smirked a bit before moving back from the barrier, "My name is Jormungandr, but since you knew mrs. Lela, you can call me Joel" he answered, surprisingly addressing the woman's name with respect. He was enjoying himself having a visitor upp till now, however at the last statement, the man's eyes narrowed, grin disappearing, and he let out a low hiss.

However, the grin then returned, even turned into a smile, but not an inviting one but one that hid malice behind it, "Why of course!" he exclaimed, holding out his arms in a welcoming manner as he took further steps back, creating a distance between them once more, "Just enter my humble abode, and we shall bond. I mean you must think you are one special snowflake if you think you can just waltz in here, not even knowing who or what I am and thinking that I shall bond with you after decades of freedom..." well maybe not the passed decades being freedom as he had been locked up in this shitty temple. Joel was not even making an effort in hiding the sarcasm in his voice.

Takashi noticed how he was acting, how he was now respecting his dead mother. Why would he respect her, that was a question he wanted an answer too but he would need to wait. That was a question for another time. "I am glad that you would let me call you Joel. I would say your name horribly wrong.." Takashi said. Takashi threw his hands up for a moment, "Hey hey. I am not trying to start something," Takashi said to the man. As he held his hands up for the moment, the charms made sounds while they jingled around.

Slowly putting his hands down, Takashi huffed out when he heard how he reacting. "You are clearly like showing your true colors. No wonder they like keeping you here," Takashi said with a shrug of his shoulders. Pulling at the charms, before he pulled too hard as it came off his wrist. Trying to catch it, it fell to the floor with it on the floor nearby her. When it fell, it sent waves of magic and soul energy through the whole place. Takashi's powers were starting to surface, as he moved to pick up the bracelet from the floor.

While trying to put it back on, his powers was still sending out power waves toward even Joel. When one hit, it would let him see a flash of memories that let the man see into his little fetish and him kissing an old friend of his. With it back on, it stopped abruptly everything. Takashi just ran his hand through his hair, with a slow shake of his head. "What the hell happened.." Takashi muttered.

"Says the heir that only wants power" Joel snorted in return, "That's your true colours, like everyone else from your inbred blood line. You just want to keep me here till I crack. Well tough luck, I can be kept for a much longer time." he finished, placing his hands on his hips and looking out the window, managing to calm himself down a bit, "You know what, you aren't even worth going off at, even less worth as a sacrifice for me".

The sound of the jingle as it hit the floor made him turn his attention back to Takashi. For a moment Joel got very disoriented but he figured out fast what was happening and shut all the doors to his memories, but one slip passed to the other male, showing Joel with Takashi's mother. The woman was sitting in the safe circle but they seemed to be casually talking and Joel seemed content, even gave her a genuine kind smile. She then looked at the time before getting up, pushing over a small stack of books for the other to read before she waved and left. Standing upp, you could see her very large round belly, meaning she was most likely only weeks, maybe days from giving birth.

As the magic suddenly stopped, Joel shot the other a glare, "That's my line... what the hell did you do?" he snarled, obviously not having enjoyed that breech in privacy. On the inside, he smirked, now knowing a very damning little secret of this human. He wasn't sure what Takashi had seen, but he knew it couldn't be as bad as what he had seen.

"I do want to use for power, I don't even care about this war. I am only..just trying to please my father," Takashi said to the man. He was getting pissed, but he was trying to calm him back down...

-

Seeing the memory flash before his eyes as he felt his legs get weak. Falling to them, as he saw the memory that happened. It was about his own mother, his own mother who was pregnant. Some tears were in his eyes, but he tried to not show any weakness to this demon. Standing up, before he had heard what he said to him. With the question toward him, he looked to the bracelet as Takashi moved to lean his body against one of the walls.

Leaning his body against the wall, he thought about it more. "I think I know what happened. My mom gave me this years ago, to help me control my own power. Mom said I was special for I can do something; I can use magic but I can manipulate my own soul somehow," Takashi said giving him a explanation from his mother years ago. "I never believed it, but look what just happened.."

Takashi looked around, before he finally got the guts to say it. He made sure he had protection from the circle, before he spoke. "I saw like a memory of yours. It was about my mother when she was pregnant. I just dont know if it was when she was pregnant with me or..my twin siblings.."

Even if what Takashi said was true, Joel was not going to be that easy to convince. He had heard it all before. 'I am doing it for the family. Shall we be friends? I am not interested in your powers. Do it now or we will execute you'. So many generations of excuses. However, his interest in the young male was back after having shared a memory so intimate as that.

Joel had gotten a steady even if irregular flow of news papers from the elders so he was somewhat kept upp to date. Guys liking guys had never been an issue with him in the first place. He did know though that it could be damning for a leader even in these times if it got out what you liked in the bedroom, especially if a leader liked being tied down and humiliated in the bedroom.

He didn't speak at first when Takashi shared what he had seen and he didn't show that it phased him when brought up. He was thinking how he could use this situation to his advantage and then finally nodded to himself. "I can bond with you" Joel said, his purple eyes shifting to look at Takashi. He Stayed his distance from the barrier thought so it was at least 10 meters between them, "However" he spoke before Takashi got any weird ideas, "I have a few..." trying to find the right word, he finally settled for; "Demands" and his smug grin slowly returned once more to the pale lips as he moved some black strands of hair away from his eyes.

Staying where he was, Takashi was in shock when he heard those words from Joel. "Did you say you would bond with me? Are you serious..." Takashi questioned before he got an answer from Joel in the next words. Takashi was silent, as he waited to hear what he said.

Hearing about the demands, Takashi came closer to the edge of the barrier. "I am really curious about why you are want to bond with me. So..what are your demands that you want from me, let me guess. You want to be let out of here and be free?" Takashi stated, as he laughed a little after what he said.

Takashi thought back on what he saw, remembering the memory again. Takashi tried to not get sad again, and tried to think of it in happier light. "You never answer me. When my mom was pregnant..do you know if she pregnant with me or my siblings?" Takashi asked, wanting to know the answer.

Joel always knew that the easiest way out of his prison would be to bond, but he had his reasons not to after all. However this lad was different. For this demon, he felt like the world worked in a specific way. Humans own pets to feel superior, owning a demon is no different and owning a dog. A large dog can kill another person with ease, and owning a killing machine that listens to your every word makes you feel powerful. Now change the dog into an intelligent demon and you will feel like a king. The demon smirked as he slid his hands into the pockets of the robes that he wore.

"Of course I want to be free, that's a stupid ass question" he sounded slightly annoyed but kept his smirk, "And I don't have to answer anything to you... But I might" a long forked tongue slid out from between his lips and slid across them slowly before retreating back into Joel's mouth, "You just have to follow my demands and you can have every thing you want. You will have a demon, you will be a powerful ruler, your people will respect you or what ever and no country would dare touch your empire, yada yada yada" Joel was obviously not interested in anything of this as he listed some of the benefits Takashi would gain. Glancing back at the other, he finally stated his first demand.

"All you have to do for me first, is get on all fours, and beg. That should be simple enough for you, no? I mean you have done it before for even less than what I am offering" the purple eyes widened slightly as he said it, feeling the excitement rising in him. He had cursed himself inwardly for never thinking of this before. Why let a human dominate over him when he could dominate the human?

Takashi stayed where he was, not moving an inch forward yet. "I'm listening.." he said a little loud but not too loud. Hearing what he had to say, he only shrugged his shoulders. "You think I want all of that stuff? I am not into it, I am just trying to get through school right now. My other responsibility is my family," Takashi stated to the demon.

Takashi mouth dropped when he heard, he tried to not show how embarrassed and ashamed he was. What was this demon on to say that? It made more sense when he heard what came out of the demon's mouth next. Shaking his head, he had a guess of what memories Joel saw from his side. "You saw those memories didn't you? How dare you use those memories against me!" Takashi said as he started to head toward the door.

Stopping at the door, he rested his hands in front of him on the door. Looking at the door with his back to the demon, he tried to calm himself. He should just leave and not come back, but there was a part of him that made him stay there. Without thinking, he turned around as he slowly got on his hands and knees. Staying in that position, "I dont beg usually, but I want you to bond with me. Bond with me so I can have the power to protect my family.." Takashi stated with his eyes showing different emotion in them.

"Only a fair trade in my opinion, you did enter my mind without permission in the first place" Joel answered to the statement about using a memory for personal gain. He clicked his tongue and gave a small 'tch' sound though as the other turned to leave. It didn't surprise him of course, he was pushing the line there to braking point with his first demand even. He glanced at the other's back, the wooden door covered in scratch marks, a reminder of how he had treated the ancestors of Takashi's. Every mark told their own story that only Joel knew, but they all had a common thread, and that was the pure fear the demon installed in them before their demise or escape.

The only one ever to leave unscathed and not scared was Lela. His smirk turned to a softer smile at the memory as he looked away, being damned if he would let the human see him smile, like in his unwillingly shared moment that he held dear. He turned his attention back to Takashi as he heard the shuffling and saw the other get on their knees. The smirk returned and grew to a grin in a millisecond. "Ohhhh" his interest was peaked once more, "Well, how you use me is up to you, if you want me to protect your family and friends, I will, you have my word" unreasonable or not, a demon's word was worth allot, even from one with a history of violence.

"Now then, my second demand I will give..." he gave a small pause for dramatic effect, "...once you crawled on all fours over here, out of that circle. You also have my word that I will not injure you, at least not too much" it seemed he added the last part mostly for his amusement. "I wont kill you anyway if you will seriously listen to my demands, heck, I will even throw in that I promise I wont kill you if you decline" he made it sound like he was being very generous now, the last thing Joel wanted was to sound desperate.

Takashi stayed where he was, not moving from his spot. Hearing those words, he slowly nodded his head. "I hope you can keep to your word. I know that demons do keep their words from what stories I have heard from and information I have read," Takashi stated.

Takashi waited for the second demand, but that made him stand up though. Joel wanted him to crawl across the barrier on his hands and knees. How could he trust this demon? Slowly getting back onto his knees, he was silent and didn't move. Looking down at the bracelet, he adjusted it for the time being before he started to move. He stopped at the edge with his hands on the barrier line, looking down at his hands for the time being.

"You know I don't trust you a lot but," Takashi started to say before he started to cross the barrier on his hands and knees. While he moved, his bracelet jangled around as it made multiple tiny little sounds. He had a half idea to undo the bracelet, but he decided against it. Stopping though, he was still close to the barrier where he was able to run for it if needed it.

"What is your third one? What are you gonna do to me..?" Takashi said as he moved around a little. While he moved, he was starting to show he was getting a slow erection. He was trying to keep his head clean but that was getting harder.

Joel was impressed, very impressed by the boldness of the other to listen to him. He was a bit disappointed that the other wouldn't come closer but this was more than he could have hoped for. "I never asked you to trust me" he stayed in his spot as he didn't want to mess this upp by spooking the human now, but it was difficult not wanting to grab the other and show who was in charge. But... this was a soft or way to show who was in charge still. "Trust is a small price to pay for me anyway" he snickered softly, "Oh you crawling here wasn't my second demand little human. I guess i can give it to you now though, even if you didn't follow through fully. Secondly, if I want anything, you will give it to me. For example, if I want a rare animal to eat, you will reply with 'how do you want it cooked?', I don't want to hear any bitching or moaning. I will keep those demands within reson of course" the thought of eating something that exquisite compared to the leftovers he had been living on so far made his mouth water. "Well... I might do things where I would allow you to moan" Joel then added, just to tease the other.

"Other example would be me wanting you to crawl like now, its quite entertaining" thinking a bit, Joel realized he didn't really have a third demand as he didn't think he would get his second out in the open. "I will come back to you with my final and third demand at a later date". He then moved from his spot, approaching Takashi before kneeling down in front the other, grabbing the smooth skin of the chin and tilting the other's head up so they could see eye to eye. "Will you accept?" Joel asked, moving his free hand up to his mouth, pressing the palm against his fangs and braking the skin, causing the dark red blood to spill out as he offered it to the other.

The bonding was a simple matter of sharing blood, but now days you would take the blood from the human and demon and mix it into a drink to hide the bloods taste as many humans did not enjoy it. Joel was not going to wait for something like that to be prepared or for someone to change Takashi's mind. He was going to be free of this prison, even if it meant begin bonded, he wanted it over with as soon as possible, and there for resorted to the oldest of ways of sharing blood. If Takashi accepted, all Joel would have to do was bite the other, and being this close, he had many places to aim and the other would never be able to block a snake striking at lightning speed.

Takashi was silent, as he stayed in the same position he was in. "I can see that," Takashi said to himself mostly but listened to him speak more. Takashi nodded his head again, understanding the demand that was given to him. "Hopefully you can keep your word on that," Takashi commented on what he said. Takashi's face went red for the time, as he tried to get his composure back.

Rolling his eyes at what he said, as he looked around for only a moment, before looking in the direction of the demon. "Just those two for now? Well, it seems you have pretty reasonable demands for me, I truly thought they would..more on the ridiculous side," Takashi said with a shrug of his shoulders. Watching the man come over to him, he could hear this heartbeat faster and louder in his ears. Waiting there, he was ready to react if something happened. Feeling the hand, as he felt him get forced to look up. Looking into his eyes, he heard the question. Thinking about it, as he was silent for the time being before he started to speak. "Yes I accept," Takashi said but moved to undo the bracelet to let his true power come out during the bonding.

The taste was horrible, but he didn't care though. Takashi's eyes glowed for the time, as he remembered he hearing certain things. Like not holding out your true potential, when bonding with a demon.

A shiver ran down Joel's spine as he felt the other press the soft lips against his cold skin to take a drink. His thoughts wandered for a second as his mind was reminded of where he seen this male in such a pose. Catching himself, he leaned in, passed the other's face and his lips almost touched Takashi's ear, "I will try to keep my demands as reasonable as I can for a human" he whispered softly, tongue giving a light flick at the exposed earlobe. Another shiver ran down his spine as the other removed the seal keeping the powers bind. Joel could immediately tell he choose a powerful slave indeed. "Who knows, with that power of yours, I might ask for you to set the world ablaze" and with that, he let out a loud hiss, digging his fangs into the exposed shoulder.

He took a generous amount of blood for his part compared to what Takashi had taken. The amount didn't mater, one drop had been fine but the excitement finally caught up to Joel and he couldn't contain himself. Pulling back, he liked his lips as blood and saliva ran down his chin. "Delicious" he smirked. Humans were not on his menu, not even blood, but eating something fresh like this was something to be enjoyed after so long. A tingle was felt on his left wrist, and black markings appeared, forming like a tribal pattern bracelet. "Its done" he said this to himself more than anyone else and got up. He grabbed the other by the neck, dragging Takashi towards the door and very unceremoniously he threw the male out of the building.

"Now then, to do something I wanted for a very long time" he grinned, eyes glowing purple. His limbs melted into his body and it only took seconds before he had changed into a silver snake. His thick body curled around himself slightly as it almost seemed he was warming up. At first it didn't seem he was doing anything but once he started slithering, you could see he was growing in size, at first slowly but then rapidly gained weight and length.

Outside, guards had showed upp as Takashi's father had grown worried over his son's absence. The guards had just made it to the temple when the doors flew open and they just barely caught the heir. "Master, are you alright?" they asked before a wall of the temple was pushed down as the side of a large snake pushed it out. Joel's head shifted out form the hole, the barrier glowing and sparking in a last effort to keep the demon contained but to no avail. It shattered and the snake quickly wrapped around the building. With the size he had now he was easily a few kilometers long already, and this was not even the biggest he could get. Once the building was hidden inside the coiled body, he constricted, squeezing with little effort at first but gradually adding to it until the building was destroyed, almost turned to gravel by the sheer raw muscle power. "Ahhh.... you don't know how long I have been waiting to do this" he hissed lowly, noticing the guards holding his new 'master'. Deciding to try and make a good impression, he rapidly shrunk and turned back to human, though he didn't get to say anything as he had guns pointed at his throat. Rolling his eyes, he put his hands up, showing surrender.

The taste was horrible, but he tried to not think about the taste that was going into his mouth and down his throat. Hearing those first words, he nodded his head before he groaned when he felt that tongue at his ear. Hearing the second set words, he giggled a little as he held the bracelet in his hand now. "Set the world ablaze? You are a crazy demon but I like your style though," Takashi said to the man.

Takashi watched him more, as he felt the drain happen but it wasn't like he felt too bad after it happened. "Look at you.You are a mess right now," Takashi joked noticing the blood on his face. Hearing that comment that he was delicious, Takashi coughed nervously. "I bet I am not that delcious," Takashi muttered under his breath. Feeling the tingle,as he saw his own markings coming onto him. A ring like marking came across his ring finger, like tribal markings. Takashi growled out, when he was picked up like that before he was thrown outside. Takashi tried to brace his body for impact, as he felt his body hit something solid but noticed he was caught by guards.

Slowly getting up, as he watched what the demon was doing. Turning to one who questioned him, "I am fine but I don't know if I made a good decision or not just now," Takashi answered him. Watching him destroy the temple, while he watched how he was reacting. "I have a guess," Takashi muttered to himself. Watching the scene happen, he moved from the guards and moved to stand by him.

"Sir, you need to get out of there.." one guard instructed as he placing the bracelet back on. He wasn't suppose to keep it off, he had to keep it on by a promise to his father and the elders. "I dare you to hurt him or I will make sure to hurt you back in some way," Takashi threatened back. "I have bonded..with this demon. He will be my responsibility, so if you must excuse us. I will be taking Joel back to the estate and I suggest you stop pointing those guns at my demon," Takashi explained as he grabbed the demon hand to start walking away with him. When far enough, Takashi started to speak. "My father must have gotten worried..so they sent those lovely people.."

Joel was surprised that Takashi actually stood upp for him as the guards slowly lowered their weapons and he lowered his hands again, shifting a hand over his robes in a discreet manner but it was to make sure the lone book he had taken out before destroying the place was still with him as it was the one thing that was important to him. "Don't worry, I wont destroy the main estate, don't hold a grudge against that building" he smirked, giving one of the guards he moved passed a playful glare. He could tell the guards didn't know whom he was, but it wasn't hard to figure that he was a well kept family secret in the end, but now the little secret was out and he was not going to hold back to those that ridiculed him over the years. Of course, he couldn't kill anyone without either an order or one of the two being in danger now, making him regret bonding with Takashi for a moment.

The fresh air soon got Joel on other thoughts as Takashi grabbed his hand and pulled away from the guards, whom followed but at a distance to give their lord some space. He couldn't help himself but to let his hand touch a few of the trees and plants they passed, enjoying the feeling of something living again, the grass had the most amazing smell in his opinion. "So, how are you going to explain this to your daddy? I assume he only let you come to me to settle your curiosity" Joel asked Takashi, holding a flower he picked on the way and taking in it's sent. "Or does the thought of doing something you shouldn't just excite you over all?" it was a good day for Joel, not only had he been freed but he had found a most fun way to entertain himself by teasing the human too. It was regretful the guards had showed up, if they had remained alone he could have had some more fun, the sent of the other's arousal had not gone unnoticed to the demon's well developed sense of taste and smell.

• Saga locked this topic