YO's Photography Contest 2018 - Something I Love

Key

Jm5Tcvk.jpg

~April 2018 Theme: Something I Love~

At the suggestion of YO's members, we decided to hold a new monthly contest - a photo competition.

The new theme is 'Something I Love'. You can post any object that you love: a plant, a building, a book, a device etc.

Bbin6a2.jpg

- The picture has to be taken by you

- The pic has to be related to the given theme

- You can use photo editing software to fix the levels, brightness, contrast and so on, but without adding effects (like using brushes on the picture)

- Each member can post only 1 entry

XcIJn2X.jpg

- All the participants get 3000 points

Start date: 04/04/2018

Closing date: 01/05/2018

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• auser

• littlelier

• afkbottle

Theme: Something I Love

[table=width: 400, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

KPt4K97.jpg

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Ozf5Z4j.jpg

I always love the sky and the clear color it brings to my life. Sometimes my mood can be dictated by the sky. It's always there, encompassing.

But there's something special about the sky this day. It's right when an amazing day is over. I have a good and productive time with a bunch of friends I treasure, whom I probably cannot meet in the same way again. That afternoon is perfect.

Theme: Something I love.

dop5dx.jpg

Well I love to read and I've always wanted to have a bookshelf like this one. Of course I love to watch DVDS and you should see my other tall bookshelf fill of anime and movies but since I could only take one picture, I decided on this one as it shows all my favourite books :)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
The Beautiful Monsters series on your shelf is giving me life:D:D Ahah, it's an awesome collection, Katie!:D

I love many things! But my tops would be food, books and nature. And at the top of foods I love, here is my #1.

30v24ht.jpg

It's call AkaO or Red King. It's a suuuper spicy ramen. :D

• 2 weeks later...