[MEGA] [PIL/SLASH X LOVE&DESTROY] Paradise (3.23GB)

liznoir

anyone know takara's route walktruough ? plz? i checkeckd the waltrough link but i don't understand takara's route explanation thank you :)

Very late, but in case anybody else wants to know, I'm 90% sure the walkthrough says that you need to finish both Mitsugi and Matsuda's routes before you can try for Takara's route.

In any case, thanks for the upload. I've just started playing but my god Matsuda's so hot.

• 1 month later...

Hello, can anyone tell me what Easy mode on or Off means in this game? Like less bloody and rape in the Easy mode or something?

The easy mode just show you which choice you need to make. A picture of the character appears in the right choice to enter in its route. It's similar to the easy mode on Pigeon Blood but in PB a butterfly appears in the choices that lead to the good endings

• 2 months later...
Hello, can anyone tell me what Easy mode on or Off means in this game? Like less bloody and rape in the Easy mode or something?

Easy mode means you get a little icon next to the option that would lead you to a specific character's route when you come to an in-game choice .

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Where is the link? There's green text that says download but that's it. Can anyone help?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
It looks like you were able to download it?

**Update**
I found a download link over at vn-meido that works for anyone that’s still looking! Unfortunately it’s behind a paywall at RapidGator ($15 premium account) but I paid and it works !! (: I’ve been wanting to play this for soooo long omgggg 

here’s the site I got the link to the download from. (vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=4692.0)
 There’s a lot of annoying pop ups but once you get to the links, it’s the second one and then from there scroll down to the RapidGator mirror (the other mirrors expired). I spent two days trying to get the free mega link to work but couldn’t...

hope this helps anyone else still looking for this game!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/1/2022 at 3:11 PM, Zirael1 said:

Yeah I'm wondering too. I think I'll end up finding this game elsewhere but it might take a while. >_<

• 6 months later...