To Another Planet to find a Bride (LoneDigger x WolfDog)

WolfDog12

"Don't worry about that. I'll take care of it later. Right now you are more important."

Aba nodded firmly, determined now to make everything up to Yuri by giving him the best possible care and even spoiling him with all his attention and affection.

"You just need to get your rest..."

He fussed with the covers, making sure Yuri was completely snug and tucked in.

"I'll fetch you some water... Would you want anything to eat for later?"

The alien questioned as he patted the male chest softly, though it was covered from the blankets.

"I'll be right back..."

Aba was handling this all with amazing calm and casualness. But on the inside after slowly putting the pieces together -though not entirely solving the puzzle- he had come to the same false conclusion as Yuri had that it must have been one of his friends that had fucked his wife when he was too drunk to stop him.

Later he would paying his buddy a little visit... to tear his fucking dick out and shove it down his goddamn throat!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WolfDog12

• LoneDigger

Yuri nodded though still feeling bad for what happened.. At least he was feeling much better now.... as far as not going to barf again for sure. Of course, he wanted to stop Aba from leaving the room even knowing he was just going to get water for his small human. Though, he didn't end up saying anything and after being tucked into the blankets all nice and neat, he bit his lip and stared at the door only waiting for Aba to return. The fear of being alone continued to rise within him.

What would happen if Aba's friends came back? What if the one who raped him tried to steal him from the one who actually abducted him. Oh god no... "Aba...." Yuri whispered quietly to himself and remained in his position staring at the door and hoping with all he has that it would be Aba simply returning with water... For some reason the human was in no condition mentally... or physically to be left alone. Mostly though because he was too scared of everything around him. He didn't remember what happened the night before but he was raped and with no way of knowing who by.

Aba returned very quickly with a bottle of water, but for the anxious Yuri what was really only two minutes probably felt more like two hours.

Once he had the other drink he lay down in bed with Yuri for hours, just talking to him, answering some questions and asking a few, comforting him in any way possible until it was all too much and the human was worn back out and fast asleep again.

Hopefully Yuri would sleep all the way through the whole night into morning, because Aba had some business to attend to.

He let his rage seethe inside him all day and now it was threatening to burst out of him in a violent manner.

As clear by how the markings on his face and tail were glowing red, a sign of anger and willingness to fight.

So he quickly snuck out of the house again, leaving a not for his father that if Yuri woke up again what to tell him and how to care for him.

With that out of the way Aba sprinted once he was out the door and went straight for his buddy's place. Luckily his parents weren't home yet either so when his friend went to greet him at the door expecting nothing more than a hug and instead getting viciously tackled to the ground that's when things got ugly.

The creatures were not equipped with huge claws and pointed tails for nothing. Not to mention the barbed tongue and sharp fangs.

"DON'T EVER FUCKING TOUCH MY WIFE AGAIN!"

Aba roared as he slammed back into the other alien again, digging into his claws and tearing into the flesh. But from the sights of things it was hard to tell who was even winning, they were both in really rough shape and the fight was still going strong.

Yuri was happy to finally get his questions answered and happily answered some himself. They both seemed to be on good terms now and with Aba there next to him, the human was so much more relaxed. He had nearly gone into a panic attack as it felt like hours before the alien returned but once he had, he gave Yuri something to drink and laid there with him just talking softly. It was so comfortable that Yuri didn't even notice when he'd dozed off to sleep.

Back at Aba's friend's house, he happily opened the door, a bit surprised to even see his friend. "Yo man, you come to give us another show?" He swung his hips provocatively only to be tackled to the ground. "Hey man, get off!!! What's wrong with you!!!" He snapped and attacked just as viciously. The two went at each other with everything they seemed to have.

One of the others was over at the time and came down stairs seeing Aba flipping out. "Whoa man,

back off!!! He didn't touch your tiny boy toy!!" This alien got really upset really fast and made a shot about Yuri's penis being smaller than the alien's but he himself was small enough to fit into the children's clothing anyway. Humans were overall smaller.

Still, this alien rushed forward and tackled Aba off the other and it was quickly two on one. The other two fought with all their might not explaining anything until they had Aba on the ground nearly passing out. "Stupid, you're the one that fucked up your human."

"Ya, we just enjoyed the entertainment. You got drunk and stripped that human bare before shoving your huge dick right up her... or his ass. The little thing screamed but man was she... or he into it in the end. Sucking on your cock, begging for more so of course, after the first time, you went and did it again. The only one to blame here is you, Dumbass," the alien said with a strong determination. "Now go home!" He stated. Though, the three had been fighting for hours and were all worn out.

Yuri did eventually wake when Aba wasn't there and looked around, whipping back and forth to the point of another panic attack. "Aba?! Where are you?!" He cried out and attempting to get out of bed again.

In the end, Aba was sent home feeling even worse than before. Both physically and mentally. He was covered in bruises, bite marks, and slashes from fighting so hard. And now he knew the truth and that hurt even worse than all three.

"Yuri... I'm so sorry..."

He muttered softly to himself, feeling sick inside. But aliens did not throw up, but if it were possible then there was no doubt that Aba would have been down on his hands and knees emptying his guts.

But instead all he did was drag his sorry self home, limping and wishing that he didn't have to face Yuri again, but he had to be brave and find a way to make things better again... if that were even possible at this point.

In the end he didn't make it home, he ended up collapsing and having to rest in the middle, but his mother who was later than usual at coming home was going the same route and helped her son walk home.

She didn't even yell at him or say anything, but he could sense the anger boiling off her. The silent treatment was almost worse than being screamed at though. Anything at all...

Aba's father had arrived home first, and he could hear his son's pet letting out those sad little calls. Looking for his mate, even if he didn't know yet that's what they really were.

The alien tried to calm Yuri down and say that surely Aba would be back any minute now, but when minutes turned into almost more than an hour the father too began to feel a sense of worry.

He nearly jumped when he heard the door open and tore downstairs to greet his mate and gasped when he saw his son all beat up and a mess.

Now it was time for that well deserved scolding.

"Abalasto go to your room right now! And forget about dinner or going outside! You're grounded!"

But really there was nothing anyone could have said that would have made Aba hike his ass any faster up those stairs and back to Yuri's side.

Now it was his turn to cry, but it wasn't like when a human cried at all. The sounds were different, and there were no tears.

But some things never changed, and he found himself curling up next to Yuri and burying his face in the covers to muffle the sounds.

And no, he wasn't crying because the bruises and bites hurt so bad, and no he wasn't crying because he was being sent to his room like a child again.

He was crying because he had done something truly terrible and wrong the one he was supposed to love and protect...

Yuri couldn't take it, he was so scared and alone... How could Aba leave him again!!! When the door opened, Yuri looked over and sighed with relief. "You're back.... wait..." he said... That was when he realized that it wasn't Aba but his father instead and bit his lip nervously and continued to look at the door still expecting Aba to come through. When his father explained what was going on, Yuri let out a whimper of worry and he was stuck waiting there with the father for at least an hour.

As they heard the door downstairs open, Aba's father vanished in an instant, booking it down the stairs while Yuri used all his strength to sit up... He was really pathetic and couldn't even sit properly, let alone get out of bed to go see his one friend and protector.

Thankfully he didn't have to wait long as the alien appeared upstairs and jumped right into bed with him letting out this strange sound that Yuri hadn't heard from him before. There was something that sounded like an apology but Yuri couldn't figure out why Aba would be sorry. He was the one that was beat to a damn pulp so why was he apologizing?! What even happened to him?!

The human threw himself over Aba and held him close and tightly trying to comfort him similar to how Aba comforted him when he was crying. "It's alright Aba, I'm right here." Yuri smiled a little and nuzzled into the alien. Yuri was under the impression now that Aba was apologizing for not being able to protect the human from his friend in that drunken state. "It's alright. I'm fine now... Just please.... Don't leave me again... and I would rather not go to anymore bars," he added giving a little shiver.

Aba was shaking barely able to contain all the emotions inside him as he cried into the covers. How could he have done such a terrible thing to Yuri who trusted him above everyone else to be the one not to let harm come to him? And he had gone and just forced himself on the other when Yuri wasn't ready. He wasn't ready.

There first time wasn't supposed to be some slutty show in front of a whole bar, it was supposed to be more than that.

An act of true love and devotion... something to create new life for the future and he had gone and ruined it.

Aba knew this was not something he could ever take back or change, the deed had been done and Yuri was just being so kind to him right now that it only made him feel worse again.

He didn't deserve this, not even to be in the same room as the other!

But having someone comfort him when he was this upset it was hard to refuse, and he just cried and pressed closer to Yuri.

Soon he couldn't take anymore of this unearned sympathy and he gently pushed Yuri away from him and looked the other int he eyes, it was so hard to explain what he'd done...

"Yuri... I... I did something horrible to you... I don't know why! And I regret it now, but it still doesn't change that I... I was the one to have taken your body last night... I'm so sorry if I hurt you... it was never my intention..."

He swallowed, and then turned away. Shaking, he was too upset at himself to even look at Yuri now it the truth was out and in Yuri's head.

Yuri froze up entirely as Aba admitted to him what he'd done last night. Why would he say that now? The human started shaking again and moved away from Aba some out of fear. He wanted to run away, to hide... There really didn't seem to be anyone to trust anymore...

Still, looking at the alien's shaking form, Yuri was pretty aware that it was all an accident thanks to the alcohol and Aba was genuinely sorry for what happened... He just couldn't control himself and here he was... punished and probably punishing himself for what he'd done.

"Aba?" He called really gently and had the Alien come out of hiding. "It's alright. I'll be fine... I haven't died and I didn't lose a lot of blood so it's alright. Can we just forget about it a bit and you'll just have to be sure to take extra care of me..." he said. Despite being completely terrified at the moment, Yuri was trying to be strong. He didn't want to worry Aba any more than he already was. So if that meant putting up with his fears, that's what he'd have to do.

"... It's okay if you want to hate me now. It's the least I deserve... You can sleep here and I'll go somewhere else."

Aba offered quietly, really trying to fix things the best he knew he could right now. But how could that even be enough?

Yuri said he just wanted to forget about it. And that should have made the alien feel relieved, but somehow the guilt was eating him from the inside, clawing at his chest like something trying to break free.

"I'm taking you back home."

Aba suddenly spoke, and it was something said without even realizing it. The idea had just come out of nowhere, but it was spoken so firmly. He couldn't do this to Yuri.

He looked at the other one last time, gazing into his different colored eyes sadly before he got up and tried to leave, only to be stopped by a shout from his father.

"You're still in trouble Abalasto! You're not leaving this room for awhile, understand?"

His father barked forcing the younger alien to go back in his room. Guess returning Yuri back home was going to have to wait...

"Well it's not like I have anywhere else I can go... My room is... gross... I can return there though if I have to... Still... I don't really want to be alone," he admitted. It was hard for Yuri to admit this especially after everything that happened and yet, Aba was still the only one the human felt he could actually trust.

Yuri went to go pet Aba gently to try and reassure him but he suddenly popped out with taking the human back to Earth... Wait but why? Why wasn't Yuri happier? That was all he wanted since he'd gotten here and yet, the thought of being brought back home was actually depressing now... He felt like he was being abandoned... Not to mention there was already someone there to take his place so was there really any way for him to go back an resume a normal life?

When the alien looked into his small human's eyes, there was nothing but pain and the thought of betrayal there. He didn't want to be abandoned. Aba would have to take responsibility for kidnapping him, taking him from his family, and for freaking raping him day two of being on this planet.

It was amazing what a relief it was to hear that Aba was still being punished and would have to remain with the human for the time being. "Looks like you're stuck with me for a while longer so you better suck it up and get use to living with your Guilt," Yuri said. Ok so his words were harsh but could you blame him? You hurt him, stealing him and claiming him as a pet, then you mess one thing up and throw him away like a broken toy?! Hell no.

Yuri laid back down and curled up facing away from the alien.

Aba wasn't expecting anything, in fact his head was still in a bit of a daze over all this new information. Most of it bad news not only for him, but for his poor Yuri...

He didn't understand why the other was staring at him with such a hurtful expression in those brilliant eyes of his. All he knew was that he had really messed up this time.

The alien's long ears pinned back against his head like an upset animal as those next words and his reply was so weak it was barely above a whisper.

"I... I didn't mean it like that... I just want you to be happy again..."

To take the human back where he belonged was the right thing? He had thought so but now it wasn't sounding like Yuri was so relieved.

Feeling miserable, Aba tucked in his long arms and legs and folded them up against his body and then wrapped his tail around himself as he closed his eyes and went into a troubled sleep.

The alien's father returned hours later with food and medicine for both males. He tended to his son's injuries first, making Aba stretch back out so he could patch up everything. He then gave him some food before moving onto to treat Yuri's abrasion on the back of his neck. And despite having such large clawed hands his actions are surprisingly delicate and precise, tender even. Though his actions were not so with his son, being reserved for the human. He also offered the human something to eat and drink. Looks like he would be nursing the pair back to health again.

• Saga locked this topic