your master (yaoigirlbritty X kohaku tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

it was cloudy day it looked it was going to rain. Daiki was walking through town on his way home when he heard a lot of noise coming from one building. he went into the building to see these men selling boys. "come on gentle men we are selling fine butlers, sex toys, punching bags and more" a man said standing on the stage.

Daiki saw the red haired boy with one yellow eye and one red. he thought he was very beautiful. when they brought the boy forward and asked who wanted him. Daiki came up and throw a bunch of money at them. he then took him home putting him in a room that was huge. this was the room Daiki never slept in because he was to busy.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Come on, get out there," the slave trader pushes Mizuki out onto stage as Mizuki simple glares at the other before holding his arms since he was cold for not having a lot of clothing on. He blinks when someone purchases him and looks at him as he was brought to the other person's home. He looks around, unsure what to stay but he was glad to get out of the slavery market building.

Daiki came in the room. "hello there red haired one. you are mine what is your name? so i may call you by it." he said looking at the other male. he had never had a servant before even though he was rich. he was then looking for some clothes for his new house mate. he could not find any that looked like they could fit.

"i guess i will have to go to town and buy clothes and food for the house" he paced a bit. "stay here i will be back" he said walking out the door grabbing some things as he went to the front door.

Mizuki perks his head as he watches the man enter the room and lowers his head a little. "Uh.. it's Mizuki." He was watching his new master look around for some clothes as he just held onto himself as he was sitting on the floor. He tilts his head and slowly nods his head as he watches the male head outside, getting up and walks to the window, watching the male from the distance.

"mizuki" Daiki repeated to himself as he bought the new person clothes. he then went and bought more food for his home. he then went back to his home walking into the door he said "i am home". he put the groceries in the kitchen on the floor then went to his room giving his new house mate the clothes. "put these on Mizuki" Daiki said then walked back out of the room.

"when you are done put the groceries away" he said crossing his leg. "i was thinking if i let you live here you might as well do stuff for me i did have to pay alot of money for you" he looked through out the house.

Mizuki was looking out the window, rubbing the back of his head and lets out a sigh, wondering how he got into this position to being enslaved and then brought by this man that was currently at the store. He perks his head as he looks at the male as he was giving him clothes. He takes the bag and slowly nods his head as he starts putting on the clothes. "You... want me to put away groceries," he pouts a little. "I... didn't ask you to buy me," he looks to the side and then sighs as he gets up, walking into the kitchen to start putting away the groceries the other male had brought.

"i know but i did not want you to go to a really bad man so i got you all i ask is that you follow all my orders and we will get along fine" Daiki said watching him put away the food. he was thinking how pretty the boy was. "do the clothes fit?" Daiki said looking down then looked up at Mizuki. "i dont know if you know how to cook or make tea so i will do that after your finished"

"You didn't want me to go with someone bad? Well.. I guess being there would have meant I would if you didn't buy me." Mizuki slowly nods his head but then looks at the other, "so.. that means I should call you master?" He nods his head as he was putting away the grocery goods, "yes they seem to fit perfectly fine." Mizuki looks at his master and shakes his head, "I lived by myself before this happened. So I know how to cook and make tea. You just to tell me what you want so I can make it for you."

"yes i want you too call me master. i would like cherry blossom tea and for dinner surprise me" Daiki said with a smile. "i do how ever feel bad you did live alone before this. i am however happy you are here now" he said running his hand through his hair. he then got up looking at the red haired one.

Mizuki felt a little awkward calling this man master but he slowly nods his head. He tilts his head, "I don't ... think I ever made that kind? How do I make it? And you don't want anything special for dinner? Well what are your likes and dislikes?" He shakes his head, "it was alright, I was old enough to move out of my parents house," he finished putting away everything.

"i have the cherry blossom tea leaves in the cabinet and i only dislike peas,uncooked onions and almonds. i dont mind eating a surprise meal" Daiki said moving some of his bangs out of his face. then took long hair out of the pony tail to fix it so his bangs did not fall down. "oh yeah next week i am holding a ball here i will hire a cook for the evening and a couple more staff i need you just to follow me and do what i ask which maybe relaying massages to other staff are you ok with that mizuki" he said brushing out his purple hair then braiding it in the back.

Mizuki nods his head as he checks in the cabinets, taking out the cherry blossom tea leaves and looks over at his master, "okay, I will keep that in mind." He takes a pot and fills it with water, putting it on the stove top and lets it boil. He looks at the other male and nods his head, "sure I will be okay with it," he watches the water, waiting for it to boil.

"yes i want you to wear a kimono or a suit i guess depends on what the evening is like" he said getting up and going in to the bed room changing his clothes. he then had on tank top and shorts as he came back in to the living room. laying down on the couch with one foot on the arm rest. "Mizuki have you ever been to a festival before?" he asked looking over at the other. "also on a more personal note are you a virgin?" he asked without a second thought.

Mizuki nods his head slowly as he rubs the back of his head, "well.. I will let you decide what I wear since you are my master." He watches him as he goes to lay down on the couch, shaking his head, "I been.. to busy with school to really go to a festival. Maybe like.. New Years I been to those but any others no and then I get put up for slavery," he sighs a little. Blinking at his master's second question as he blushes bright red, rubbing the back of his head and slowly nods his head, "yeah I am.. why? What does that have anything to do with the festival," he blushes with a slightly pout as he pours the water into a mug and stirs in the cherry blossom tea leaves, giving it to his master, "is that it? You don't have any cream?"

"tomorrow is a festival and i am taking you.i only put sugar in mine" Daiki said then giggled a bit at the fact that this boy has never had sex. "umm so a follow up question if i may have you ever wanted to have sex" he said sitting up looking the other in the eyes. he started to think about when he had sex for the first time it mad him shiver.

"so umm we need to go out and get you a kimono now" Daiki said getting up and grabbing his wallet. "come mizuki" he said as he opened the door. "we have a lot to do to day and i thought that i could do it all alone but i can not so come" he said waiting for the other to go out the door.

Mizuki nods his head as he takes the container of sugar and puts it next to his master, "I'll let you do it so you don't have to worry about me adding too little or too much," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at the other and pouts a little as he was laughing, tilting his head, "like... with a female? Or a male," he scratches the back of his head.

Slowly nodding his head, "alright I am ready to go," he walks out the door as his master opens the door.

• 2 weeks later...

he went out the door after mizuki did with a smirk. "either sex" he said with a sultry voice. daiki went to the car out in the drive way. "open the door i will drive to the special store to get the kimonos made for us" he said waiting for him to open the door. "you know i have thought of having sex before but i hold back all the time. i will drink the tea you made when we get back" Daiki said with a smile.

Mizuki looks at his master while blushing and shakes his head slowly, "I... haven't had sex with either men or women," he rubs the back of his head as he follows his master to the car. He nods his head and opens the door for Daiki, walking to the other side and opens the passenger side, getting into the car. Mizuki tilts his head, "is that... why you asked me if I have sex before," he looks at his master as he puts on the seat belt. Slowly nodding his head as he looks out the window, ready to go to the store.

"yes" Daiki said as he drove to the clothes store. he got out when he got there. "come on i need you to tell me what your favorite color is" Daiki said waiting for his new servant. he smirked a bit as he was thinking something weird.

Mizuki looks out the window as Daiki was driving to the store. He gets out once at the store and looks at Daiki and rubs his chin, "hmm.. I got to say one of my favorite colors is probably blue," he tilts his head when he heard Daiki let out a smirk, wondering what he was thinking about.

"alright i think i know the perfect one for you" Daiki said letting out a soft chuckle as he thought about it more. "hello" the man behind the counter said. "hello i do you still have that blue kimono" he asked the man smiled and pulled it out. "thank you" Daiki said taking it and then looked at his servant. "can he try it on here? and i need socks and sandals with this please" he said then the man gave him the socks and sandals. "he can try it on here" the man said Daiki then handed the clothes to Mizuki.

Mizuki tilts his head and then nods his head with a smile, "really? That's good. I can't wait to see it." He looks around the store as Daiki was talking to the store clerk, rubbing the back of his head. He looks over at Daiki when he noticed his master looking at him and tilts his head a bit, going back to looking around the store. Mizuki looks at Daiki as he handed the clothes to him, looking down at the clothes as he then walks over to a changing room.

• Saga locked this topic