The lions den (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

" They already know what we are.... but for now let's at least give them a place they can call home.... even just for a little while." She begged. "When they grow older .... well we'll figure that out when the time comes."

Litid moved again. Esme whispered "mayhaos we should move this conversation to another room." She suggested as she pulled the curtains to block the sun and headed to the door. "I'll check on him in an hour or two... "

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

“...fine they can stay but they need to be aware of our rules” carslie replied as he smiled a little and went downstairs with esme. “At least now we can cook for someone “ he teased as he went off to his office leaving esme to look over her new sons.

By the time he woke up, Litid could see this new room was dark, was it nightime...."The twins!!" He yelled out and quickly shot up in bed. Throwing the covers off and rushing over to the door. Pushing the heavy door, Litid ran out calling for his little brothers. "Yukie! A game! " Litid looked up and down the halls, running ahead without paying much mind to where his feet hit... or wouldn't hit as he missed stepped and was about to fall down the stairs.

“...no running in the house!” Carslie scolded as he gently grabbed litid and set him down safely on the top stair worried about him falling to his death. “Their downstairs reading and waiting for esme to finish dinner” he explained gently as he watched litid to see if he would faint again.

"D-dinner?!" The albino squeaked out. His mind went back to their earlier encounter. Ayme had said these people were vampires right?!

"I-im sorry I'm so tiny but if your hungry you can eat me just let my little brothers free! Please! They won't say anything just lemme say goodbye first! Just don't eat them!!" The little albino cried and began to sob.

Alice had been passing by and heard Litid crying. Just as she was about to turn and go to him another flash ran right past him.

"What's the matter?" Jasper asked as he appeared at the top of the stairs behind the little albino, whom let out a short scream from his sudden presence.

“...he’s being noisy” yukie mumbled to Ayme as they stood at the bottom of the stairs munching on carrots and apples to hold them over until dinner was ready.

“Moms making spaghetti!” Ayme yelled up at litid waving hello to his confused brother. The boy calm and snuggling into yukie who was quite happy.

Litid looked down to his little brothers, he turn to start running down The stairs again. Jasper picked him up before he took the first step.

"Lets not run down those shall we?" Jasper carried the tiny boy down the stairs to the twins and set him down

Litid just hugged and checked them both for any injury. "Are you both ok?!" He asked frantically

“Of course, these ones don’t seem to want to eat us” ayme replied as he continued munching on his apple enjoying the healthy fruit. “Mums nice and makes snacks and we got to go outside and run around the backyard and house” he added as Yukie nodded eating his snacks not really wanting to talk with his mouth full.

"Oh .... ok then um .... I'm.... I'm very sorry for screaming and crying .... and causing a fuss earlier .... and just now." Litid said with a dark blush on his face. "And I hope you will ... still want us with you..."

“Of course we will, we expected a little fear it’s not every day you get a family of vampires” carslie replied with a chuckle as he ruffled his boys hair and smiled. “Now then why don’t you go downstairs and eat something or you can go outside and play with the twins.”

Litid gave a nod and bit his tongue to keep from stating that he couldn't go outside..... at least not for as long as his brothers could be.

He scurried after his little.brothers and watched them until they would be called in for dinner.

They giggled and ran around happily disappearing between bushes and trees every now and then the twins enjoying being able to play outside to their hearts content. Eventually they where called in and sat down to eat only to go off again after they finished to go off and chase some fireflies the two at first staying close but eventually forgetting the rule and wandered off both disappearing without a trace.

The group searched and searched for hours when the twins had disappeared. Litid screamed their names until his voice grew hourse and his throat felt like it was on fire.

Though they all took shifts to keep looking, Litid went to sleep that night heartbroken and feeling completely abandoned.... again.

Had he been such a terrible older brother?

Had he frightened Yukie and Ayme away because of how he looked?

Litid grew up forever with these questions at the back of his mind. He grew close to Jasper and Carlsie. Jasper because he was quiet and had turned into a surprising source of silent comfort. And Carlsie the man had brought Litid to the hospital to watch him work and Litid would wander off to see the little babies and wonder if maybe his own little brothers had been reborn here....

As the years passed Litid grew a little taller. He was still white skinned his hair still just as white as in touch frost and snow. How eyes now a magenta instead of the bright pink they used to be. The albino was still quiet, timid and shy, but he did learn to laugh and enjoy what he did have with him now.

They'd be moving to a place called Forks soon. He always giggles when he heard the name. In this old town he garnered a few admirers with his smile and sweet disposition. He often found Jasper at the front door turning those admirers away with a false to rival Death. And Alice had taken to dressing him up in pastels to 'accent his princess-like' appearance. To which he forever and vehemently said he didn't have.

Yukie and Ayme unknowing to his family had relocated to forks afew months earlier being quite calm and looking the same still small and adorable but there fate had been cruel and lonely the two having been prayed upon by a vampire while out playing and the vampire of course had dragged them far off to slowly consume them but strangely after thinking they had died they had found they hadn’t and for the next few years learned how to live alone and how to keep very well hidden despite being a little malnourished due to never learning how to hunt and their creator having left their bodies in a ditch well they ended up relying on each other more and more for support the two learning how to deal with their change and learning how to change heir age as part of their powers, the two becoming older and younger to care for themselves weather it was hiding or finding a place to stay.

“Mmh it rains so much here” Ayme wined as he sat down poking at his burger as he took afew bites the taste quite normal but still not what he craved as he added more ketchup with a sigh.

“Rain is better then sun...we can at least move around more and besides this town is small, makes it easier to blend in and I believe they have a lot more forest then town” yukie admitted as he stole a fry the two having forced their bodies to adapt to a more human diet due to the lack of blood and though it kept them from starving to death it never was fully satisfying.

Boarding the plane was.... an experience to say the least. Litid was nervous and anxious, thinking people were constantly thinking they were staring at him. Jasper eventually noticed this and did his best to keep the youngest of their little group calm. They all soon discoveried that for whatever reason, Litid was extremely sensitive to their powers.

Even with years of practice, Litid was so suseptable to everyones powers, it took even more control then they all had before. Jasper in the beginning overwhelmed Litid with emotions to the point he was nearly comatose.

Alice got too many readin gshe couldn't tell which was the real vision.

And Edward... he got the worst of it. reading Litid's mind nearly knocked him unconcsious and the vampire couldn't even remember much of what was in Litid's mind. All he knew was the loud screaming of a woman. Litid himself didn't quite understand it either, but he never questioned it. He just did his best to keep himself from being a burden on his family.

" Carlsie.... are you going to turn me anytime soon?" HE often asked the elder and asked it again as they sat waiting to board the plane. " We're moving somewhere noone knows us right? At least not me.... so ..."

“I will gladly turn you after you turn 18 and after you’ve deeply thought about the change...it’s permanent and most wouldn’t want to be turned seeing it as a curse” carslie replied gently as he petted his sons hand and relaxed not minding the flight. “ there’s a nice cafe we can stop at for dinner after we get off and from there we can go get settled in at home” carslie replied with a soft smile as he watched the plane land and as the family got off and into the car with their luggage he checked the time not knowing they would arrive just as the twins where ten minutes from leaving.

" But it's .... Lonely when you all go out to hunt..... and you go for so long..." Litid says with a sad frown. Jasper and Alice look on with twin frowns of their own. " i'm afraid you won't come back...."

Esme leaned over and pet the albino's head. Litid sniffled and wrung his hands together to keep composure and to keep from drawing attention to them.

“We won’t leave you” carslie replied gently as he parked outside of the restaurant. “Let’s get dinner and we can talk more when we get home maybe set up a schedule so there’s always someone at home with you” carslie added as he got out and opened the door pulling litid gently into a hug.

Litid just nodded and followed his family into the little cafe. " What about Edward, where did he go?" The albino asked as he sat between Jasper and Alice. Alice began to come her fingers through his white hair. He had let it grow out because she liked to play with it so often. She'd often put hair ties and ribbons, and flowers she thought would look nice in them.

“He went ahead to set up the house go grocery shopping and enroll the final paperwork for school” carslie replied as he choose a table unknowingly next to the family as yukie giggled.

“You may not want a milkshake but I do” yukie replied poking his twins cheek as he watched Ayme get up to add the order and pay for their food. The twins during their time away had learned to change their appearance to match their age and through their alone growing up years they had grown up to mature versions of themselves with darker eyes and hair.

Litid gave another nod. The clerk called out his order from the counter. He excused himself to go fetch the order, brushing past Yukie and Ayme's table. He gave a quick apology, giving a smile as he went past and headed for the counter. " Ah, I'm sorry. please excuse me."

Litid ddin't rwecognize the boys as they were now, so many years adn Litid always remembering the two little boys who'd trail after him in the orphanage clouded his judgement.

“Ah no worries” ayme replied with a kind smile as he carried back the milkshake to his twin not recognizing his older brother since his hair and eyes had darkened slightly. He poked at yukies cheek like they did often as kids and gave him back the milkshake before setting down a nap a lot of small x’s all over it from previous locations checked for litid. Yukie by now bored of his older brothers work sneakily changed into a slightly smaller version of himself and enjoyed the icecream.

" Litid!! Do you want some help up there!" Alice called from her table. Litid turned and waved that he was fine. He carried the little tray past the twins again and sat back with his family. " Excuse me again." He said going past the boys again with a sheepish smile. But he paused briefly when he caught sight of Yukie.

" Are you...." He was about to ask breathlessly, but he shook his head from the thought. " Never mind I'm sorry to have bothered you both. Please excuse me."

“...he looks like litid a little” yukie whispered as carslie raised a brow and looked over a little with a confused look mentioning for esme to check it out.

“You’ll have to excuse him yukie can get a little hyper” ayme replied not wanting litid to get angry at yukie who was hiding a little behind him.

At the mention of Yukie's name, Litid dropped the drinks, the entire family turned to look at the boys in shock.

" .... You said.... his name is Yukie? ...." The albino mumbled. By now the whole store was staring at the scene. Litid was suddenly hearing a ringing in his ears. He felt hot tears stream down his cheeks.

Then.... he was dunked on water again, his eyes rolled into the back of his head, and just as his world was about to go black, he felt Jasper take hold of him lifting him into a bridal carry and rush the albino out of the Cafe and into the family car again.

Esme stood before the twins, " You both need to come with us, please...you have a great deal of explaining to do but not here. Let's go somewhere private..." She begged.

• Saga locked this topic