Looking for some awesome people to RP with!

confidant_v

Hi, everyone! So I’m really new to the forum (literally just signed up maybe 45 minutes ago), but I love to RP, and I’d love to start some new RPs here. I’ve been in the RP game for going on ten years so I’m pretty experienced in it. I haven’t done it for a few months, but I really miss the creativity and collaboration with a partner. I miss all of the surprises and sexy times and just the overall fun of it. I'm a lit RPer so you can expect long, detailed responses from me! I never hold back when it comes to RP! So if you’re interested in RPing with me, please let me know. I’d love to give it a shot with you ^_^

As a note, I much prefer to play uke/bottom. I can maybe do seke depending on what we come up with as far as plot. I know there’s a lot out there who don’t like when someone is only uke or only, and like I said I can maybe so switch if I like the plot enough, but this is what I prefer. Thanks for understanding!

Here are a few things I’m okay with and things I’m not:

Things I like:

- Incest/Twincest

- Master/Slave, Master/Pet

- BDSM and pretty much everything that goes along with it (spanking, gags, bondage, etc)

- harsh treatment/embarrassment

- A little blood is okay, like biting and whatnot

Not into:

- vore/scat

There’s not a lot of things I’m not into hahah! As far as settings go I’m really into:

- Sci-fi

- Fantasy

- Historical

- Online Games & Real World

- Fairy Tales

This is not all I’m limited too either. I’m open to just about anything and one of my favorite parts of RP is plotting with my partner. I’m so down with coming up with something together. So like I said, if you’re interested in RPing please PM me! I’m really excited to get back into RP and let out some of this creativity I’ve been bottling in!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haraku

• confidant_v

Top Posters In This Topic