Kono Inu wa Mada Amai Doku o Shiranai ❧ Kokonotsu Hiro [JP]

cruciatus

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

cheetah7cheetah7cheetah7cheetah7cheetah7

COME ON, SO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE RE-UPLOAD THIS FILE!!!!!!!!!!

I BEG YOU,

cheetah7 SO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO

could you please re-upload this file? Because you already downloaded your file. I'm really happy to you. But actually I really want to read this manga.

I BEG YOU, SO PLEASE.

Hello

Just now, I saw your word said Thank you. Does it mean that you download this file? Is that right? I already tried it before but it didn't work too. Could you please share & help me to re-upload this file? But actually I really want to read this manga. And one more thing to tell you: how did you get this file? I couldn't find it anywhere? REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I BEG YOU, SO PLEASE.

Dear yaoi gods:

and everyone, THIS IS VERY URGENT!!!!! I'm so sorry for writing this letter, for I have a reason to. I will be careful to write this letter to you and all of them. I promise. I didn't ask you to forgive me because I wasn't be patient like I really couldn't wait to read the manga. This is the truth. But you must listen to me carefully first.

Last time, everyone has already download this new Kono Inu wa Mada Amai Doku o Shiranai by Kokonotsu Hiro [JP][VOLUME 1]. That was really quite fast but I really didn't know that the new volume 1 [JP] has already appeared this year. But some people including me don't have it because they already tried to download it but nothing work :(. Suddenly, the file is no longer available :(. I really can’t wait for this new Volume 1[JP] :mad:. I had no idea what going on here. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, THEN YOU SHOULD TRY & SEE CAREFULLY FIRST BEFORE USE. YOU WILL KNOW ABOUT THIS. I prays with all my heart for you to upload.

Ps Please reply me. I really need to talk to you.

Can I request a re-up for this manga? T.Q.

I BEG YOU, SO PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheetah7

• 2 months later...
HELLO

could you please re-upload this file? Because you already downloaded your file. I'm really happy to you. But actually I really want to read this manga.

I BEG YOU, SO PLEASE.

Hey, if you want reupload please go

I did downloaded the files and still own them but that doesn't mean I have the authority to reupload them. That authority still belongs to Cruciatus as the original uploader. Please go ask the admins first.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Key changed the title to Kono Inu wa Mada Amai Doku o Shiranai ❧ Kokonotsu Hiro [JP]