Takumi-kun: Pureness (Misu x Shingyoshi)

yojichan

ahahahahah! OMG! you are afraid of heights too? well so am I! so i can only lift you at a safe height.

i can't believe it either how the idea just came to me and of all times it had to be when i was doing the dishes. LOL

yeah i liked how Misu was able to tell right away with just a kiss.

i also wanted to be faithful with the timeline for

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and yes i also remembered Taiki's school life and i wanted to incorporate that here as well. tee-hee-hee! :D

i'm sorry i almost gave you a heart attack with my PM. *hugs tight*

i was sooooooooooper excited. i couldn't help myself.

ahaha we hve so many similarities isnt we???

i guess during that time our mind will become so relaxed and so many ideas could come...

well Misu is a pro in kisses...thatz why...lool

but i also luv how shingyouji deosnt even try to escape..he is completely surrender under Misu's touch...ahaha

i really think u did a great job in balancing the timeline...u r a great writer so itz really hard to get disappointed by u...^^

u really surprising but in the same time amusing...lol

im was too happy when i read that PM maybe thatz why my heart is pumping hard...>.

• Like 1

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• yunake

• robertita

Favourite part...by far...... *_*

So very very good yojichan!!!!

Makes it worth everyday the wait :D

Can't wait to read more :p

kyaaaaaa!! i'm sooooooooooo floored right now. thank you! thank you so much, Bel! *hugs*

for you to quote that entire scene right there makes me feel really special and as a writer, it's incredible that i managed to affect you in a way to make it a favorite.

thank you so much. i'm glad it was worth the wait.

and yes, there will be more coming. :D

ahaha we hve so many similarities isnt we???

i guess during that time our mind will become so relaxed and so many ideas could come...

well Misu is a pro in kisses...thatz why...lool

but i also luv how shingyouji deosnt even try to escape..he is completely surrender under Misu's touch...ahaha

i really think u did a great job in balancing the timeline...u r a great writer so itz really hard to get disappointed by u...^^

u really surprising but in the same time amusing...lol

im was too happy when i read that PM maybe thatz why my heart is pumping hard...>.

yeah we really do. amazing!

yeah i always try to aim to be as faithful as i can be when establishing timelines and the characters.

i might switch it a bit here and there but it's very essential that i follow those key aspects in order to avoid confusion for myself and my beloved readers.

i know right? yeah, Misu is MOST DEFINITELY a great kisser. we've seen it happen. there is not a single doubt about that and for Shingyouji to respond completely to that kiss makes sense after ImPure.

but of course the main difference is that being kissed by Misu is a completely whole new universe for Shingyouji.

they were really turned on by each other.

aaaaah! so happy!

thank you so much, June-chan. :)

Yojichaaaaan.....*hugsthight* omg i was so excited when june-chan told me you posted another pure fics >/////////

thanks sooo much,, this one is so superb one shot,,i ever imagine this flasback one,, but it not this sweet and hot at the same time like your story hhaha XD omg the part when shinyouji drowned with misu kiss is so like him... yojichan always cud make it like real and so turn on like june said to me wwwww so amazingly heart melting *kyun* yea this one is worth the wait.. yojichan saiko!! X3~

• Like 1

omg I LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEED! YOJII!!! today was such a long day, cause your message telling me about the story was one of the firsts of my day. but i couldnt read, cause i was at work, so i had to wait till get home.. such a long wait!!!! but it was completely worth it! so pretty and touching as always! and also.. so hot!!!i want arata-san to kiss me too!!! please? just like that? hehe

i can't wait to read a book from you, yoji. seriously. i told you that and i say it again. i'll be the first in line to buy it!

• Like 1

Yojichaaaaan.....*hugsthight* omg i was so excited when june-chan told me you posted another pure fics >/////////

thanks sooo much,, this one is so superb one shot,,i ever imagine this flasback one,, but it not this sweet and hot at the same time like your story hhaha XD omg the part when shinyouji drowned with misu kiss is so like him... yojichan always cud make it like real and so turn on like june said to me wwwww so amazingly heart melting *kyun* yea this one is worth the wait.. yojichan saiko!! X3~

*hugs tight* thank you so much Pampai darling. i am so happy that you loved it and got you really excited. to be able to see that Shingyouji's drowning in the kiss felt real really means a lot. i feel i've done justice to the characters to bring that sense of realism to it. thank you so much for the wait.

omg I LOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEED! YOJII!!! today was such a long day, cause your message telling me about the story was one of the firsts of my day. but i couldnt read, cause i was at work, so i had to wait till get home.. such a long wait!!!! but it was completely worth it! so pretty and touching as always! and also.. so hot!!!i want arata-san to kiss me too!!! please? just like that? hehe

i can't wait to read a book from you, yoji. seriously. i told you that and i say it again. i'll be the first in line to buy it!

YAY!!! I LOVE YOU TOO for reading this and leaving me your lovely comment. *hugs tight*

i'm so happy you absolutely loved this and that you saw the elements i was so hopeful the story would bring about.

i wish with all my might that arata will kiss you just like that as well. we all do, heheh!

sweetheart, i'm so glad that it was worth the wait for you too.

rest assured when i do publish a book, you'd be one of the first to know. :)

yeah we really do. amazing!

yeah i always try to aim to be as faithful as i can be when establishing timelines and the characters.

i might switch it a bit here and there but it's very essential that i follow those key aspects in order to avoid confusion for myself and my beloved readers.

i know right? yeah, Misu is MOST DEFINITELY a great kisser. we've seen it happen. there is not a single doubt about that and for Shingyouji to respond completely to that kiss makes sense after ImPure.

but of course the main difference is that being kissed by Misu is a completely whole new universe for Shingyouji.

they were really turned on by each other.

aaaaah! so happy!

thank you so much, June-chan. :)

u r almost welcome...^^

ahahha...this morning i caught a flu and im dying to read ur Impure again so i read it...

itz really amazing how itz connected with ur new story...

yojichan u really make ur readers going crazy...lool

Misu is definitely a great kisser and shingyouji though he looks innocent but he's great too..ahaha

well Baba chan must have kissed lots of time *he's hot* but our Bunny?? gosh i am surprise how amazing he kissed back..ahahaha

it makes me wondering something...*Im a pervert*

does director ady know they are a gud kisser?? *again*

well yojichan i posted the fanvid i PM u earlier...poor my friend she doesnt know how to use this site yet...

plus there's new TaikiBaba fanvid too...feel free to view...^^

nee chan better thanx me...lool

well u read this on early morning?? i hope u can concentrate on ur works...XD

• Like 1

u r almost welcome...^^

ahahha...this morning i caught a flu and im dying to read ur Impure again so i read it...

itz really amazing how itz connected with ur new story...

yojichan u really make ur readers going crazy...lool

Misu is definitely a great kisser and shingyouji though he looks innocent but he's great too..ahaha

well Baba chan must have kissed lots of time *he's hot* but our Bunny?? gosh i am surprise how amazing he kissed back..ahahaha

it makes me wondering something...*Im a pervert*

does director ady know they are a gud kisser?? *again*

well yojichan i posted the fanvid i PM u earlier...poor my friend she doesnt know how to use this site yet...

plus there's new TaikiBaba fanvid too...feel free to view...^^

sweetie, i hope you get better soon. actually i'm having colds and sneezing and some cough as well.

we're both sicky bunnies, huh?

OH YES, i got to watch the fanvids you posted. my comments are there. aaaah! so happy to have watched them.

i encourage everyone to check them out please. :)

i'm very happy that i am able to bring this much excitement to my beloved readers and see the connections between ImPure and Pureness and how i bridged them altogether.

i really love writing about MisuShin because I love reading about them. that's how i have always felt.

• Like 1

Oh, Yoji, I liked it very much, soooo hooot!!!! This is my fav part

"Misu's lips descended upon Shingyouji's lips in one swift move. There was something about the freshman that ignited Misu's possessive streak to unexpectedly surface. He originally only intended to pull a little prank on him but what made him want to take this boy under his control was wreaking havoc in his mind"

Thanks

• Like 1

Oh, Yoji, I liked it very much, soooo hooot!!!! This is my fav part

"Misu's lips descended upon Shingyouji's lips in one swift move. There was something about the freshman that ignited Misu's possessive streak to unexpectedly surface. He originally only intended to pull a little prank on him but what made him want to take this boy under his control was wreaking havoc in his mind"

Thanks

ooooh! thanks so much Bridget darling. i'm so happy you really liked it and found it to be so hot.

wow..quoting your favorite lines from the story makes me really flattered.

i am so grateful it has affected you this much. *hugs*

Hello everyone! I know that some of you have been patiently anticipating another chapter in Pureness. It has been awhile since I posted my third story 'Lies and Truth'. I would also like to thank everyone who has made Pureness reach up to almost 5000 views making it the MOST visited thread in the Library of Romance. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You all inspire me. I am eternally grateful.

I now bring you to the 4th story of the Pureness series that focuses deeply on the romance between Misu and Shingyouji. This is going to be short and sweet and yes, I'm going to veer away from the heavy drama for the mean time. I hope you enjoy. Thank you. I'm still working on another Pureness fic after this.

IGNITION

The story so far: How Shingyouji finally discovered Misu's first name. But before we begin with the story, let's reflect on this image and you'll see why I chose this image to visualize this story.

-----------------

YOJICHAN,..i want to have that photo,..huhuhuhuhuuh,...

• Like 1

YOJICHAN,..i want to have that photo,..huhuhuhuhuuh,...

hahahahaha! thank you for reading and sure by all means, you can have it.

share the love. :D

YOU ARE BACK !!!

Yatta!!!You did it again ne ~~ creating a masterpiece.....this is so like u .... a born MisuShin genius rabbit14

I really liked it ...as i was reading it i could see the main picture clearly in my head and the things going around....i really like that kind of writing rabbit8

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK NE~~

I WILL BE CHEERING 4 U

:8onion73:

• Like 1

YOU ARE BACK !!!

Yatta!!!You did it again ne ~~ creating a masterpiece.....this is so like u .... a born MisuShin genius rabbit14

I really liked it ...as i was reading it i could see the main picture clearly in my head and the things going around....i really like that kind of writing rabbit8

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK NE~~

I WILL BE CHEERING 4 U

:8onion73:

OMG..thank you so much for reading and to be considered a MisuShin genius is beyond for me. I am deeply grateful and flattered.

I am so delighted that you really liked the story and I have been able to make the story visually effective.

Thank you so much for your support.

• 4 weeks later...

Gaah, I'm so sorry for taking so long to read this, been a while since I've been here. Anyways, another fantastic installement to your series. The begining with Shingyouji hurrying to reach Arata's classroom was really cute

• Like 1

Gaah, I'm so sorry for taking so long to read this, been a while since I've been here. Anyways, another fantastic installement to your series. The begining with Shingyouji hurrying to reach Arata's classroom was really cute

OMG! Thank you so much! (blushes)

Oh please don't be sorry...I am so thankful that you have taken the time to read it and for your wonderful comments.

I'm so happy you liked it. :D

I love this! It's so...smexy... *drools* XD And Romantic-tee hee!~ *squee* I loved it! :D *jumps up and down happily* !~

oh my goodness! thank you! thank you so much that you love it.

i was going for smexy and romantic. hahahahaha!

i'm so happy. thank you so much again for reading and your comments. :)

Arghhhhhhhh....I'm so..so..so.....too late.....right?!!

I'm sorry..Yojichan...but thank you already told me bout this...

And as usual..your fic always success made me melted...

and I LOVED THIS ONE.....damn it...why this is so romantic??! :leaf15::leaf15:

aish..Misu..you're so so..bad boy...

and Shongyouji...owh..so innocent *kisses him* lol~

you know...when I finish reading your fic..I want to rewatching Pure again..and again...

that's make me melt everytime..

Yojichan...u're the best author for MisuShingyouji :Red_fox7:

Overall..and once again..I LOVE THIS ONE...

god job,,yojichan ^___^

• Like 1

Arghhhhhhhh....I'm so..so..so.....too late.....right?!!

I'm sorry..Yojichan...but thank you already told me bout this...

And as usual..your fic always success made me melted...

and I LOVED THIS ONE.....damn it...why this is so romantic??! :leaf15::leaf15:

aish..Misu..you're so so..bad boy...

and Shongyouji...owh..so innocent *kisses him* lol~

you know...when I finish reading your fic..I want to rewatching Pure again..and again...

that's make me melt everytime..

Yojichan...u're the best author for MisuShingyouji :Red_fox7:

Overall..and once again..I LOVE THIS ONE...

god job,,yojichan ^___^

no! no! you're not late at all! you came just in time. heheh!

thank you my darling Fie. -hugs tight- i missed you too.

i am very grateful for your sweet and heartfelt comment. i'm very humbled that you would consider me as the best author for MisuShin. i'm so happy that you find this story romantic because i feel the same way too. MisuShin really ignites such passion and romance when i think about them.

i hope i continue to capture that romance in my future stories.

i am still working on another MisuShin story...hopefully I will release it early next year.

again thank you, thank you so much, Fie. -hugs more-

Absolutely awesome!!!!! I love it!!!! Really, so well written~!

Good job!!!

Oh thank you so much, my dear. your comment is absolutely awesome too. it made smile so brightly this morning. i'm so happy that you liked it.

no! no! you're not late at all! you came just in time. heheh!

thank you my darling Fie. -hugs tight- i missed you too.

i am very grateful for your sweet and heartfelt comment. i'm very humbled that you would consider me as the best author for MisuShin. i'm so happy that you find this story romantic because i feel the same way too. MisuShin really ignites such passion and romance when i think about them.

i hope i continue to capture that romance in my future stories.

i am still working on another MisuShin story...hopefully I will release it early next year.

again thank you, thank you so much, Fie. -hugs more-

You're welcome dear.. :)

I just can supporting you to make another story between MisuYouji..

I know you can do the best for it..and I look forward for it *hugs back*

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
You're welcome dear.. :)

I just can supporting you to make another story between MisuYouji..

I know you can do the best for it..and I look forward for it *hugs back*

thank you my darling Fie.

i always appreciate every bit of support i get.

it truly means a lot and it inspires me in many ways.

thank you so much for looking forward to another story. *hugs*

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for reading this fic of mine.

This thread is temporarily closed for now.

This is an ongoing series and will be updated again in the future.

I am currently working on it.

But for now please click the link below so you will be directed to its new location and where you can continue to enjoy reading and leave your comments..

Thank you so much.

• 3 weeks later...

This story thread has now been reopened.

Apparently there had been some problems with the new fiction system.

You will find more details on this link

Thank you for reading. :)