Takumi-kun: Pureness (Misu x Shingyoshi)

yojichan

cant stop 2 read this.....arrrrhhhhhhhhh rabbit2 rabbit2

so sweet n i think im gonna 2 melt~~.......

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much, Yee Lee! *hugs* I'm so flattered you love the story.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• yunake

• robertita

cant stop 2 read this.....arrrrhhhhhhhhh rabbit2 rabbit2

so sweet n i think im gonna 2 melt~~.......

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much, Yee Lee! *hugs* I'm so flattered you love the story.

We al love it yoji!

I can't hardly wait for new stuff! =]

I'm feeling the love. Thank you so much for reading my stories again and again. It really touches my heart. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
for all the fic...

*DIES*

oh no! you have to live!!! don't die on me!

i am still working on another Pureness story.

thanks so much for reading.

Yep! yep! more Pureness indeed.

14 pages ongoing...:)

hohohohohohhoohohohohoh!!!!! yee lee and I are waiting here patiently...

yojichan...jia you!!! >.

• Like 1

hohohohohohhoohohohohoh!!!!! yee lee and I are waiting here patiently...

yojichan...jia you!!! >.

haha! thanks so much!

you've always been a great supporter.

i am inspired. i'm excited how things will turn out.

YAY!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
soooo touching o~~~rabbit0rabbit0rabbit0:4yoyo22::4yoyo22:

u still remember me~~

*hug tightly*:7yoyo10:foxy3foxy3

oh sweetie! of course, i remember you? how can i forget? *hugs tightly*

again thank you so much for reading. hope you will look forward to another Takumi-kun fic I will be posting here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I know that some of you have been patiently anticipating another chapter in Pureness. It has been awhile since I posted my third story 'Lies and Truth'. I would also like to thank everyone who has made Pureness reach up to almost 5000 views making it the MOST visited thread in the Library of Romance. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. You all inspire me. I am eternally grateful.

I now bring you to the 4th story of the Pureness series that focuses deeply on the romance between Misu and Shingyouji. This is going to be short and sweet and yes, I'm going to veer away from the heavy drama for the mean time. I hope you enjoy. Thank you. I'm still working on another Pureness fic after this.

IGNITION

The story so far: How Shingyouji finally discovered Misu's first name. But before we begin with the story, let's reflect on this image and you'll see why I chose this image to visualize this story.

MisuShinhands.jpg

“Hey Shingyouji-kun...great moves! We really should spar next time, okay?” the senior student Masato waved at the freshman who was hurriedly leaving the dojo. Shingyouji could only manage a slight bow and ran off towards the school building.

Ah damn it...I hope I make it in time when he leaves the classroom. Please, please, please still be there. Shingyouji didn't even want to look at his watch anymore. Even while he was in the dojo, though he was physically present, his mind wandered off to his ultimate goal for the day. Tsk..not just for the day but has always been since he began his first day in Shidou. Yes, finally he made it! But it had been a week of failed attempts at trying to get to the one man he most desperately wanted to meet again. The one man that he believed will change his life in more ways than one. Misu was not an easy man to reach as he had imagined.

He wiped off the sweat from his brow and his neck with his blue face towel and gasped for air. He looked at his watch. He leaned back heavily on the wall and breathed in deep for air. Yosh...just in time. Misu's class was going to be over in five minutes. He had memorized what he planned to say when he meets him again. The anticipation was eating at him but no way he was going to mess it up. He was determined to meet him today no matter what happens.

The grandfather clock marked the end of the class which was in sync with Shingyouji's watch. He could hear his heart beat loudly and it hurt his head a bit. His eyes were like a hawk as he scanned the face of each student that walked out of the door until finally....there he was.

He paced himself as he made a bee line from the students who were walking across the hall and walked towards Misu who was having a conversation with the professor. He saw the professor leave Misu alone shortly afterwards. Now..this is my chance.

As soon as he came upon Misu face to face, he suddenly felt all the words that he had worked on these past few weeks drifting away from his mind. The way Misu gazed at him was enough to freeze fire, Shingyouji thought.

“Ah, Shingyouji Kanemitsu, right?” Misu smirked.

“Yes.” Crap say something more, you idiot! Shingyouji yelled at himself for being so dumbstruck in front of Misu.

“So what brings you here?” Misu examined the boy standing in front of him. It was obvious that he was nervous. But the eyes that stared back at him had a determination that was undeniable. Those same eyes that struck him when they were at the cafeteria.

Shingyouji inhaled deeply and composed himself. “I came to see you about that promise you made.”

“What promise?” Misu frowned. Wow...he's determined indeed.

“You said that if I made it here to Shidou that you would tell me your first name.” Oh God...oh god...Shingyouji could hear his heart beating loudly.

“Are you telling me, you came all the way here just to ask me that? You could have asked it from someone else and that be the end of it.” Misu shrugged. But he felt a bit intrigued upon seeing the frown on the boy's face.

“I know I could have but I don't want to know it from someone else or anyone else here. I want to know your first name from you.” Shingyouji was not breaking his gaze at the taller man who stood before him. Was that a smile in his eyes I see? Shingyouji wondered if his eyes were playing tricks on him. Or was the man going to play a trick on him again like last time threatening that he would expose him for cheating at the entrance exam even though he did not cheat. He would have but he couldn't. What was Misu thinking right now?

Misu sighed. “Fine. Follow me.”

They walked together across the hallway and climbed the stairs. Shingyouji walking closely behind him. He could not help himself but admire how Misu's back looked and his broad shoulders. How he walked with a quiet confident air around him. Like he had it all figured out. He wished he could walk like that. He remembered his grandmother telling him one too many times, he sometimes walked like a scruffy little kid. Maybe he should try walking like Misu one of these days. It could do wonders for his posture. He smiled at the thought of that.

Misu dug into his pocket and took out a key then opened the door. Shingyouji read “Executive Room” at the door and wondered what in the world was in store for him inside but before he could make a coherent thought process, he felt Misu's hand around his wrist and pulled him inside. The door shutting behind them. All he could feel right now was being pinned on the wall and seeing Misu's smug face so close to his. He felt his heart pounding loudly in his head again. Misu's firm grip on his wrist remained.

“So you came all the way here for a promise you think I made that time. Did it even occur to you that I was just messing with you so you could leave me alone?” Misu's voice was dripping heavily with sarcasm.

“No. I always believed that you were the type of person who never backed out on his word.” Shingyouji's lips began to quiver yet it wasn't fear of Misu that was gripping him at this moment. It was anticipation and the fact seeing the man so close to his.

“Very well. But then you should know I'm also the type of person who won't do anything for anyone unless something really good was going to come out of it.” The tips of their noses were now touching. Misu could see Shingyouji's eyes were glazing. He could barely keep his eyes open anymore. He could feel his wrist weakening from his firm grip.

And then it happened.

Misu's lips descended upon Shingyouji's lips in one swift move. There was something about the freshman that ignited Misu's possessive streak to unexpectedly surface. He originally only intended to pull a little prank on him but what made him want to take this boy under his control was wreaking havoc in his mind. His tongue demanding swift entrance and Shingyouji granting him full access. The kiss was hard, demanding, and deep. It bothered Misu a bit that Shingyouji seemed a bit too eager and enthusiastic with the kiss. Damn it, this is not his first kiss. And with that infuriating thought, the kiss only became even more impatient and rough. He could feel Shingyouji clutching tightly onto his arm with no hint of a struggle. His defenses have weakened a long time ago. Misu's hand deeply pressed onto Shingyouji's cheek, his ear, his neck. He could feel the soft hair in between his fingers. He could hear the soft moan coming out of him. It drove Misu mad with lust. Right there he decided he was not going to allow anyone come this close to his pet or they would suffer the consequences of his wrath.

“You still want to know my name?” Misu nipped at his ear making Shingyouji's knees buckle.

“Yes,..please..” Shingyouji could only gasp in response. He felt a bit impatient with the momentary pause from their kiss. He felt like he could drown in the kiss alone. He didn't want to stop. He wanted to keep going. What in the world possessed him to cling onto him so much and so readily at that? A deep sense of wanting to be possessed by Misu was overwhelming him beyond belief. He has never ever felt this way before. Never been kissed this way before. Whatever admiration he must have felt from the moment their eyes met the very first time was now engulfed with emotions much deeper than that.

Misu's hand began to snake down Shingyoji's nape making the other boy arch his neck granting him even more access. He could feel butterfly kisses run down his neck and towards his collarbone. His fingers quickly unfastening the top button of his white shirt thus exposing his skin to Misu's mercy. Their breathing were fast and furious. Each one anticipating the other one's move during the entire seductive process.

“Oh god..” Shingyouji gasped as he felt Misu suck in deeply into his shoulder. He felt his body shaking from the mesmerizing sensation. He bit his lower lip as he squeezed his eyes shut only to open them again as once again he found himself gazing deeply into Misu's eyes.

And there it was Misu's lips began to form the word that he had been dying to know all this time. The one word that has been one of the causes of his sleepless nights.

“Arata.” Misu whispered huskily into his ear. To Shingyouji it sounded like an endearment. A secret only the two of them could ever know. Misu gently lifted his chin and outlined Shingyouji's lower lip with his thumb neither of them breaking their gaze upon each other.

“Arata-san...” Shingyouji smiled.

• Like 23

Yea! Short sweet and to the point. I can actually see that happening! Makes you wonder what really happened between the backflash and the present scenes in 'Pure'. No worries it was a little short you know what they say 'the best things come in small packages'. Arigatou for putting this up and I patiently look forward to your next installment. Take your time :)

• Like 1

Yea! Short sweet and to the point. I can actually see that happening! Makes you wonder what really happened between the backflash and the present scenes in 'Pure'. No worries it was a little short you know what they say 'the best things come in small packages'. Arigatou for putting this up and I patiently look forward to your next installment. Take your time :)

OMG! whew!! would you believe that i JUST wrote this TODAY? LOL

oh wow...aaaaah! the release! finally i got to write what i've been visualizing all this time. i always knew there had to be a story to tell between the backflash and the present scenes in Pure.

i'm just as excited as my readers.

thank you so much for your wonderful comment. *hugs tight*

love you, Tat-chan.

I am so sorry for responding THIS LATE!!!!!!

S**t!!!!!! i suppose to be on hoilday but something comes up on school...so bad!!!

well I LOVE ONE SHOT!!!!!!! OMG...this is one of the best one shot after Impure...

this is totally explaining the possessive part from both of them...

may I say itz like a 1st love too??? so sweet!!!!

and Misu that bad boy...gosh..he is so seductive...lool

and our baby is so...*im speechless*

im gonna spread this one shot to my friends especiallt Pampai...lool

OTSUKARE YOJICHAN!!!!!!!!!!! luv ya...*hugsss*

• Like 1

I am so sorry for responding THIS LATE!!!!!!

S**t!!!!!! i suppose to be on hoilday but something comes up on school...so bad!!!

well I LOVE ONE SHOT!!!!!!! OMG...this is one of the best one shot after Impure...

this is totally explaining the possessive part from both of them...

may I say itz like a 1st love too??? so sweet!!!!

and Misu that bad boy...gosh..he is so seductive...lool

and our baby is so...*im speechless*

im gonna spread this one shot to my friends especiallt Pampai...lool

OTSUKARE YOJICHAN!!!!!!!!!!! luv ya...*hugsss*

WAAAAIIII!!! *HUGS TIGHTLY*

thank you so much for the comment, my sweet sweet June-chan

i'm so happy you consider this as one of the best oneshots after ImPure. :D

yes it does feel like a first love, doesn't it? aaaah! i'm so happy.

i was so excited the whole time i was writing it.

i kept giggling last night when i pictured the scenario in my head while i was doing the dishes last night. LOL

i told myself...THAT'S IT! I'M WRITING IT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TOMORROW!

and here it is. :D

i so LOVE writing about MisuShin. gyaaah! so in love with them both.

yes...Misu is a seductive bad boy here.

and Shingyouji is totally his now.

i'm happy i was able to construct Misu's possessive nature ignited by Shingyouji.

thank you so much for spreading this to your friends.

luv ya too!

• Like 1

It was ssssooooooooooooo good!

I almost died??? Hehhe...

OMG! almost died? *hugs*

thank you so much for reading. i totally appreciate it.

i'm so happy you really like it. :D

WAAAAIIII!!! *HUGS TIGHTLY*

thank you so much for the comment, my sweet sweet June-chan

i'm so happy you consider this as one of the best oneshots after ImPure. :D

yes it does feel like a first love, doesn't it? aaaah! i'm so happy.

i was so excited the whole time i was writing it.

i kept giggling last night when i pictured the scenario in my head while i was doing the dishes last night. LOL

i told myself...THAT'S IT! I'M WRITING IT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING TOMORROW!

and here it is. :D

i so LOVE writing about MisuShin. gyaaah! so in love with them both.

yes...Misu is a seductive bad boy here.

and Shingyouji is totally his now.

i'm happy i was able to construct Misu's possessive nature ignited by Shingyouji.

thank you so much for spreading this to your friends.

luv ya too!

wuaaahhh!!!!!!! *im afraid of heights but still enjoying it* lool

u brought a fresh site of MisuShin in this one shot...^^

i still cant believe u got this idea last nite...while doing ur DISHES...I LOVE DISH STORY!!!! lool

yeah..no wonder Misu became that possessive towards that cutie pie...shingyouji has his guts too...

and i love the part when Misu knew itz not shingyouji's first time??

remember the things i told u bout Taiki's school life??

i suddenly thought something bout that...XD

well i am so sure my friends will LOVE~LOVE this...

they r as crazy as all of us MisuShin fans here...

It was ssssooooooooooooo good!

I almost died??? Hehhe...

Ame reactions is the best!!!!!! lool

well i almost got a heart attack when yojichan PM me too...

yojichan is trying to kill us!!! OMG!!! XDXD

• Like 1

wuaaahhh!!!!!!! *im afraid of heights but still enjoying it* lool

u brought a fresh site of MisuShin in this one shot...^^

i still cant believe u got this idea last nite...while doing ur DISHES...I LOVE DISH STORY!!!! lool

yeah..no wonder Misu became that possessive towards that cutie pie...shingyouji has his guts too...

and i love the part when Misu knew itz not shingyouji's first time??

remember the things i told u bout Taiki's school life??

i suddenly thought something bout that...XD

well i am so sure my friends will LOVE~LOVE this...

they r as crazy as all of us MisuShin fans here...

Ame reactions is the best!!!!!! lool

well i almost got a heart attack when yojichan PM me too...

yojichan is trying to kill us!!! OMG!!! XDXD

ahahahahah! OMG! you are afraid of heights too? well so am I! so i can only lift you at a safe height.

i can't believe it either how the idea just came to me and of all times it had to be when i was doing the dishes. LOL

yeah i liked how Misu was able to tell right away with just a kiss.

i also wanted to be faithful with the timeline for

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and yes i also remembered Taiki's school life and i wanted to incorporate that here as well. tee-hee-hee! :D

i'm sorry i almost gave you a heart attack with my PM. *hugs tight*

i was sooooooooooper excited. i couldn't help myself.

I absolutely love it! :7yoyo10:

The kiss secene was awsome. When Misu was bothered that it wasn't Shingyouji's first kiss... that was just awesome. All Misu's possesivenes and Shingyouji's excitement!!! I love it!!!

• Like 1

I absolutely love it! :7yoyo10:

The kiss secene was awsome. When Misu was bothered that it wasn't Shingyouji's first kiss... that was just awesome. All Misu's possesivenes and Shingyouji's excitement!!! I love it!!!

oh wow! thank you so much for loving this story. i am so delighted.

i am full of happy bubbles right now. hahaha!

oh yes, the kiss scene and Misu bothered not being Shingyouji's first kiss. what was supposed to be a prank by Misu turned into something else for him and Shingyouji. Neither of them expected would happen.

i am soooooooooooo happy for them. OMG! I'm going crazy. LOL

Misu's lips descended upon Shingyouji's lips in one swift move. There was something about the freshman that ignited Misu's possessive streak to unexpectedly surface. He originally only intended to pull a little prank on him but what made him want to take this boy under his control was wreaking havoc in his mind. His tongue demanding swift entrance and Shingyouji granting him full access. The kiss was hard, demanding, and deep. It bothered Misu a bit that Shingyouji seemed a bit too eager and enthusiastic with the kiss. Damn it, this is not his first kiss. And with that infuriating thought, the kiss only became even more impatient and rough. He could feel Shingyouji clutching tightly onto his arm with no hint of a struggle. His defenses have weakened a long time ago. Misu's hand deeply pressed onto Shingyouji's cheek, his ear, his neck. He could feel the soft hair in between his fingers. He could hear the soft moan coming out of him. It drove Misu mad with lust. Right there he decided he was not going to allow anyone come this close to his pet or they would suffer the consequences of his wrath.

Favourite part...by far...... *_*

So very very good yojichan!!!!

Makes it worth everyday the wait :D

Can't wait to read more :p

• Like 1