Takumi-kun: Pureness (Misu x Shingyoshi)

yojichan

i think it such a pleasure to love this couple...

wat else can i say...they are so lovable...ahahahahahah

they seems like a lover which i alwys wanted to be... so deep and so sweet...^.^

thinking of them is like giving me so much desire to love someone...lol

and gosh...they meant a lot to me...they r the reason we became close friends now...*unmei*

sharing their love making us so funny and so 4D...lol

i rmembered Juju said that our conversation is funny...ahahha

i guess u got infected by my weird 4D too and all this caused by misu x shingyouji..amazing..*LMFAO*

hai! unmei desu~ ♥

their romance is sooooooooooooooooooper incredible. there is so much inspiration from it.

i've never been THIS addicted about a BL couple before. the closest will have to be Gravitation but even for that series...it would take time for me to formulate a story...NEVER this prolific. no!

Misu and Shingyouji REALLY got me going. I'm melting from their rabu rabu~~~♥

they surely got us going crazy about them.

yeah i rem what JuJu said. hahahahahahahah!!!

So beautiful :) I like very much the fact that you also added the pics, so we could imagine them better! :)

Misu's jealousy while Shingyouji and Kentaro were eating was absolutely adorable!

Thank you! thank you so much for your comment. I am deeply humbled.

Oh yes..I wanted my beloved readers to visualize what I am seeing when I write about them. That's why the pictures are very important to me. I also draw inspiration from that. so if anyone can share MORE Misu/Shingyouji (Baba-chan and Taiki) pics with me...please I urge you to share. They play an important role in my writing. :D

I want you all to join me in this romantic journey.

I'm so glad you liked that restaurant scene. It's one of my favorites too. heheheh! It would be a classic KODAK moment. hehehe!

• Like 2

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• yunake

• robertita

hai! unmei desu~ ♥

their romance is sooooooooooooooooooper incredible. there is so much inspiration from it.

i've never been THIS addicted about a BL couple before. the closest will have to be Gravitation but even for that series...it would take time for me to formulate a story...NEVER this prolific. no!

Misu and Shingyouji REALLY got me going. I'm melting from their rabu rabu~~~♥

they surely got us going crazy about them.

yeah i rem what JuJu said. hahahahahahahah!!!

Thank you! thank you so much for your comment. I am deeply humbled.

Oh yes..I wanted my beloved readers to visualize what I am seeing when I write about them. That's why the pictures are very important to me. I also draw inspiration from that. so if anyone can share MORE Misu/Shingyouji (Baba-chan and Taiki) pics with me...please I urge you to share. They play an important role in my writing. :D

I want you all to join me in this romantic journey.

I'm so glad you liked that restaurant scene. It's one of my favorites too. heheheh! It would be a classic KODAK moment. hehehe!

Ahahaha...same here!!!...i dunno wat had happened to me... i juz couldnt avoid it at all...

i've watched so many BL movie and i've never been this addicted before!!!

gosh...im speechless...i dunno how to describe my feelings...but im sure yojichan knew it..^^

i only got many taiki's pic becoz it seems harder to find baba chan's...

well i uploaded some in my album here...and if u need any particular picture juz ask me...i'll try to find it....

and u know wat scene i love the most???

when they kissed outside and how i wish i can be a lucky neighbour who saw them...at least i accidently bumps onto them in elevator...lol

my imagination is running wild again...ahhahahaha...^w^

• Like 1

Ahahaha...same here!!!...i dunno wat had happened to me... i juz couldnt avoid it at all...

i've watched so many BL movie and i've never been this addicted before!!!

gosh...im speechless...i dunno how to describe my feelings...but im sure yojichan knew it..^^

i only got many taiki's pic becoz it seems harder to find baba chan's...

well i uploaded some in my album here...and if u need any particular picture juz ask me...i'll try to find it....

and u know wat scene i love the most???

when they kissed outside and how i wish i can be a lucky neighbour who saw them...at least i accidently bumps onto them in elevator...lol

my imagination is running wild again...ahhahahaha...^w^

ahahahahahah!!! lucky neighbor June-chan....elevator girl June-chan...hmmmmmm....that gives me an idea...maybe I should put you in a scene like that in a future Pureness fic..what do you say? XD

oh gosh...thank you that you liked that kissing scene 'cause i was really nervous when i was writing that scene.

I was like...OMG!!! MISU YOU'RE REALLY KISSING HIM OUT SIDE!!! KYAAAAAAAA!!! O__O

*type-type-type-type*

I have checked into your album.. there is one that I particularly liked. hehehehe!

Thank you a lot for this amazing piece of work! I just love it! :7yoyo10:

Oh and thank you so much for reading it. I am very humbled. Very happy!

I'm so glad you loved it.

ahahahahahah!!! lucky neighbor June-chan....elevator girl June-chan...hmmmmmm....that gives me an idea...maybe I should put you in a scene like that in a future Pureness fic..what do you say? XD

oh gosh...thank you that you liked that kissing scene 'cause i was really nervous when i was writing that scene.

I was like...OMG!!! MISU YOU'RE REALLY KISSING HIM OUT SIDE!!! KYAAAAAAAA!!! O__O

*type-type-type-type*

I have checked into your album.. there is one that I particularly liked. hehehehe!

wuu i love th kiss scene...im might sounds pervy but itz really is my fav one...how would it be misu keeps pulling shingyouji for kisses

wuuu...lucky neighbour and elevator girl...hmmm sounds interesting...o.O

ahaha...im glad to be an extra in a weird way...lol

became a spoiler neighbour....i love how it sounds...ahahahhaha

well..glad u like it...i'll try to find some...and i hve a pic where taiki bunny is sleeping like a baby... i'll try to upload it later..^^

• Like 1

wuu i love th kiss scene...im might sounds pervy but itz really is my fav one...how would it be misu keeps pulling shingyouji for kisses

wuuu...lucky neighbour and elevator girl...hmmm sounds interesting...o.O

ahaha...im glad to be an extra in a weird way...lol

became a spoiler neighbour....i love how it sounds...ahahahhaha

well..glad u like it...i'll try to find some...and i hve a pic where taiki bunny is sleeping like a baby... i'll try to upload it later..^^

YAY! I shall look forward to that. :D

hehehehe! you are pervy! *nudge~nudge*

but i know what you mean...there's always something SO SEXY whenever Misu pulls Shingyouji for a kiss. ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm happy that you chose it as your favorite scene.

oh my fav scene was the one with their smexyness (word doesn't even exist xDD) on the bed, right before that last part with Kentaro, it was so hot and so nicely written, so touching and so intense... I had a nosebleed... i'm pervy you see xDD and this couple gets the hottest scenes anyway so xDDDD it was amazing master I'm going to bite you now xDDD *nibbles* there you go, you're marked for life (in a good way ofcourse)

• Like 1

oh my fav scene was the one with their smexyness (word doesn't even exist xDD) on the bed, right before that last part with Kentaro, it was so hot and so nicely written, so touching and so intense... I had a nosebleed... i'm pervy you see xDD and this couple gets the hottest scenes anyway so xDDDD it was amazing master I'm going to bite you now xDDD *nibbles* there you go, you're marked for life (in a good way ofcourse)

oooooh! I get nibbled by Yuu~chan! YAY!!! ♥ arigatou..i love being marked.

oh my goodness...you have no idea what a relief your comment has given me. whew!

i'm so flattered beyond measure that you chose that particular scene as your favorite.

OMG...'cause when I was writing it...I had to stop myself every now and then because i really have zero confidence in writing lemons.

So I had to approach the scene from a more visual standpoint rather than physical standpoint...am i even making sense? LOL *pinches self*

but i'm very pleased with the end results. and thank you so much for choosing it as your favorite scene. *hugs*

oooooh! I get nibbled by Yuu~chan! YAY!!! ♥ arigatou..i love being marked.

oh my goodness...you have no idea what a relief your comment has given me. whew!

i'm so flattered beyond measure that you chose that particular scene as your favorite.

OMG...'cause when I was writing it...I had to stop myself every now and then because i really have zero confidence in writing lemons.

So I had to approach the scene from a more visual standpoint rather than physical standpoint...am i even making sense? LOL *pinches self*

but i'm very pleased with the end results. and thank you so much for choosing it as your favorite scene. *hugs*

oh, I also get nervous by only thinking of writing one xDDD but I'm working hard on the new fic right now and I won't avoid writing it so... it's a very special present I'm making for you so it has to be perfect... I'll work extra extra hard! I'll make it the best thing anyone has ever dedicated to you (: sooooo untill I'm finished *hugs* I'll be here reading your fic for only god knows the times I've read it already xDDD love you master! have more confidence *kiss* it was great, it was flawless, it was art and it was mastery, it was purely and simply like instead of reading, we really are there, really seeing it, really feeling it, it's AMAZING, you are amazing, don't ever doubt it (:

• Like 1

oh, I also get nervous by only thinking of writing one xDDD but I'm working hard on the new fic right now and I won't avoid writing it so... it's a very special present I'm making for you so it has to be perfect... I'll work extra extra hard! I'll make it the best thing anyone has ever dedicated to you (: sooooo untill I'm finished *hugs* I'll be here reading your fic for only god knows the times I've read it already xDDD love you master! have more confidence *kiss* it was great, it was flawless, it was art and it was mastery, it was purely and simply like instead of reading, we really are there, really seeing it, really feeling it, it's AMAZING, you are amazing, don't ever doubt it (:

oooooh! you got me all tingly with excitement here. ganbare!!

awww Yuu~chan, you're really sweet. I love you too! *hugs*

I really look forward to your new fic. just take your time and let the words and images come to you.

You know your comment reminded me of a reader I had for another fic I wrote years ago.

This person told me that when I write...I should make my reader feel and not show. It was kinda cryptic but I thought it was one of the best critiques I ever received and I've been trying my best to do just that.

And for you to have commented that this fic has given that kind of effect to you then I feel I've done something really good.

You are amazing, my dear. *kisses*

Writing a lemon is always nerve-wracking for me. I am amazed with how some writers could pull it off so effortlessly.

I dunno how they do it but they're SO good at it. My best is a lemony lime. I can't really do a full on lemon.

oooooh! you got me all tingly with excitement here. ganbare!!

awww Yuu~chan, you're really sweet. I love you too! *hugs*

I really look forward to your new fic. just take your time and let the words and images come to you.

You know your comment reminded me of a reader I had for another fic I wrote years ago.

This person told me that when I write...I should make my reader feel and not show. It was kinda cryptic but I thought it was one of the best critiques I ever received and I've been trying my best to do just that.

And for you to have commented that this fic has given that kind of effect to you then I feel I've done something really good.

You are amazing, my dear. *kisses*

Writing a lemon is always nerve-wracking for me. I am amazed with how some writers could pull it off so effortlessly.

I dunno how they do it but they're SO good at it. My best is a lemony lime. I can't really do a full on lemon.

oh but you should! I would love to see that xDD specially if it'll be with the M x S couple xDDDD full lemons, if very well written are like seeing the real things, it's like watching a yaoi episode with action xDDD I think it would be nice (: I've read so many fics and I know a lemon is hard to write but when nicely written, it can be strong for the person who is reading.

Still, I know you are more than capable xDDD sooooooo, ganbare! I'll be here waiting for more updates on this amazing piece of art xD *hugs very tight*

• Like 1

oh but you should! I would love to see that xDD specially if it'll be with the M x S couple xDDDD full lemons, if very well written are like seeing the real things, it's like watching a yaoi episode with action xDDD I think it would be nice (: I've read so many fics and I know a lemon is hard to write but when nicely written, it can be strong for the person who is reading.

Still, I know you are more than capable xDDD sooooooo, ganbare! I'll be here waiting for more updates on this amazing piece of art xD *hugs very tight*

thanks so much for the words of encouragement. a good lemony story can really do wonders to a person reading it.

what impresses me about it is the abundance of descriptive words used by the writers.

it can be really aggressive and in-your-face or dramatic yet naughty.

i always go for dramatic yet naughty. so i seriously need to brush up more on my vocabulary.

but there is a distinct appeal for the aggressive lemons ~ but it always make my spirit release. LOL

i just might be able to pull it off one day, who knows? ^^

*hugs very tight*

im still in the middle of the story, but i already love it yojii!!

you're so talented!!

oh thank you so much, sweetheart! *hugs*

ohoho..today on facebook my friend Pampai and I became crazy...

after we read ur fanfic...we went crazy with taikibaba discussion plus Takki...

ahaha...we named them as 'manzai trio'..lol

gosh...ur fanfic ignites our craziness ady...and now i cant stop reading ur fanfic...while my friend keeps searching for their pics...*gosh*

• Like 1

LOL

manzai couple. you got that one right!

awwww~~ thanks so much for reading my fanfic again. it really means a lot to me that you love it so much.

hug Pampai for me.

i'd like to see those pics too. YAY!!

ahaha....she only found 2 pics yet...and she's gona find more...

plus she found taiki's latest pic...gosh...itz sooo cute!!!!

im gonna upload it later and inform u...

all of us went crazy towards them....itz like a virus...

i text 2 of my frend on of them is the one who request for ur fanfic...guess wat...they're fighting to be the 1st who read ur fanfic...itz so funny...>w

but i told them to wait till i buy A4 paper to print it for them...lol

• Like 1

hahahaha!

it's like a Taiki treasure hunt.

ganbare!!! :D

OMG! your friends are fighting already to read my fanfic. LOL

please hug them for me.

i look forward to their comments too.

thank you so much June-chan! ♥

• Like 1

ahaha...crazy Taiki treasure hunt...she's so in love same with us...ahahha

yeah...one of them is quite childlish..alwys wanted to be the 1st...=.=

well...i'll hug them for u...and poke them too...lol

u r very welcome yojichan!!!

• Like 1

Yoji-chan. You did it again! You made me cry!~

If you were in front of me right now, I would kiss you on your cheek, hug you, and ask you to hit me!~

Kiss would be because I'm so happy that you're sharing your writings with us, and I would want to thank you about that.

The hug would be because I need you to somehow stop my crying. I'm really crying right now! ^^ You have such a perfect vocabulary, and you use them amazingly good. I can't even describe what I'm feeling right now. Arigatou!~

Oh! I almost forgot! The hit would be because your writing dragged me inside your world, and I can't get away from there. I can actually even see your writings in my mind like Shingyouji, and Misu were really acting them!

Don't you dare to stop, because you're a great inspiration to my writings. I just finished 3 novels, and started one of J-Rockers Loool :) Gomen. Went a bit overboard, but still... :) ^_^

Did you get my point hun?

• Like 1

yojiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

i just finished to read that! omg! soooo beautiful!!!! i havent read yet the first novel, but this one is just.... so touching! so exciting! so beautiful! you can really feel their emotions, cheer for them, get mad with them, hope for them..

thanks for sharing it with us!!! you're so talented!! as soon as you realease your furst book, i'll buy it! and all of them after that! keep writting! don't stop!! when it comes the next one?????

=]

• Like 1

ahaha...crazy Taiki treasure hunt...she's so in love same with us...ahahha

yeah...one of them is quite childlish..alwys wanted to be the 1st...=.=

well...i'll hug them for u...and poke them too...lol

u r very welcome yojichan!!!

hehehehhe! yeah, yeah..poke them for me too. *poke~poke* ^^

tight hugs to you my darling June-chan! ♥

Yoji-chan. You did it again! You made me cry!~

If you were in front of me right now, I would kiss you on your cheek, hug you, and ask you to hit me!~

Kiss would be because I'm so happy that you're sharing your writings with us, and I would want to thank you about that.

The hug would be because I need you to somehow stop my crying. I'm really crying right now! ^^ You have such a perfect vocabulary, and you use them amazingly good. I can't even describe what I'm feeling right now. Arigatou!~

Oh! I almost forgot! The hit would be because your writing dragged me inside your world, and I can't get away from there. I can actually even see your writings in my mind like Shingyouji, and Misu were really acting them!

Don't you dare to stop, because you're a great inspiration to my writings. I just finished 3 novels, and started one of J-Rockers Loool :) Gomen. Went a bit overboard, but still... :) ^_^

Did you get my point hun?

Oh yes, I got your point, hunny! *hugs tight*

For a writer to inspire another writer, it's truly a humbling experience and a personal honor.

I'm very grateful. I am absolutely awed as to how much this story has affected you in such a way that very strong emotions are at play right now for you. So do I. Believe me, so do I.

It's because of this kind of literary connection we have found ourselves in.

I can feel your kiss and your hug in your comments, hun.

I'm not really sure if I should hit you though. heheheh! But I'm so glad that you've joined me in this journey with Misu and Shingyouji.

I should also thank you for existing because through you I find another source of inspiration and encouragement.

Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

All the best to your novels. I hope I can read them too. ♥

yojiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

i just finished to read that! omg! soooo beautiful!!!! i havent read yet the first novel, but this one is just.... so touching! so exciting! so beautiful! you can really feel their emotions, cheer for them, get mad with them, hope for them..

thanks for sharing it with us!!! you're so talented!! as soon as you realease your furst book, i'll buy it! and all of them after that! keep writting! don't stop!! when it comes the next one?????

=]

*hugs tight* thank you so much! You've made me so happy with your comment. :D

I'm so overjoyed that you loved and enjoyed it so much and how it has affected you all over.

It's truly been a pleasure to write this story. ♥

Your excitement thrills me very much.

There will be more.

• Like 1

ahaha...*jumps and hugs*

im so happy~~~im gonna give u a gift...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

OMG!! OMG!!! You really surprised me here, June-chan!

You naughty naughty girl!

arigatou!!! oh my goodness!

ahahahaha....yojichan's reaction is so funny...LMFAO!!!

gosh..i became naughty now...ehehhe....

u're very welcome!!!...ahaha...did i surprise u that bad??...ahaahaha

• Like 1