Takumi-kun: Pureness (Misu x Shingyoshi)

yojichan

I just remember I also read the ImPure one xDDD it was sooooooooooooo cute *.* a so posessive Misu made me giggle xDD so cute and fluffy, and shingyouji at some point seemed to do it on purpose xDDDDD I just feel like snuggling up with u for the cuteness!!!!! I can't take it! I'm going to die from cuteness overdose any moment! your fault yojichan for being so damn fabulous, fantastic, epic, wonderful, everything like tht !!! (can't put all words tht describe u it would take loads of space for such a thing xDDD)

'suki dayo!!!! kimi wa sugoi desu!!!! *.*

*hugs tight*

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• yunake

• robertita

yay xDDD glad you like :X

Oh and Last_sky16 (cute June xDDD) I already posted the vidie on that post you talked about xDDD

yeah awful math exam... so looooong xDDD oh and I wouldn't last through the exam if I were shingyouji and misu went up like tht xDDD I'd get my hands on him right there, privacy be damned xDDD !!! (forget the exam!! +.+)

I'm so happy to have joined this fantastic forum, you're all so nice xDDD

Thank you for liking the vidie, Domo arigatou!

OMG! talk about incredible coincidence here...remember the first part of the second Pureness fanfic? Shingyouji was in a math class. OMG! and you tell me that you had a math exam. this is just too amazing! i cannot stop smiling here. oh wow. well, i hope you pass all your exams. :D

you are so welcome here. we're happy to have you with us. i hope you enjoy your stay and be part of the love all around here.

oh...i think i haven't told you yet...but i love kitties. i'm actually a cat person. i love cats so much....and bunnies. ♥

I just remember I also read the ImPure one xDDD it was sooooooooooooo cute *.* a so posessive Misu made me giggle xDD so cute and fluffy, and shingyouji at some point seemed to do it on purpose xDDDDD I just feel like snuggling up with u for the cuteness!!!!! I can't take it! I'm going to die from cuteness overdose any moment! your fault yojichan for being so damn fabulous, fantastic, epic, wonderful, everything like tht !!! (can't put all words tht describe u it would take loads of space for such a thing xDDD)

'suki dayo!!!! kimi wa sugoi desu!!!! *.*

*hugs tight*

oh gosh, thank you so much! *giggles* ♥

hai! i'm willing to take all the blame. heheh!

*snuggle~snuggle like a kitty*

you know i wrote that before Pure movie was released. i only had the trailer to watch over and over.

and i had this feeling that Misu and Shingyouji have that kind of aura between them.

I had that impression that Misu was possessive even back then but after watching him in Pure...i was so blown away at how much he proved that he really, really was.

and we all fall in love with him.

waaaaaaaaaaiiii!!! ♥

*hugs tight*

watashi mo suki desu!

• Like 1

OMG! talk about incredible coincidence here...remember the first part of the second Pureness fanfic? Shingyouji was in a math class. OMG! and you tell me that you had a math exam. this is just too amazing! i cannot stop smiling here. oh wow. well, i hope you pass all your exams. :D

you are so welcome here. we're happy to have you with us. i hope you enjoy your stay and be part of the love all around here.

oh...i think i haven't told you yet...but i love kitties. i'm actually a cat person. i love cats so much....and bunnies. ♥

oh gosh, thank you so much! *giggles* ♥

hai! i'm willing to take all the blame. heheh!

*snuggle~snuggle like a kitty*

you know i wrote that before Pure movie was released. i only had the trailer to watch over and over.

and i had this feeling that Misu and Shingyouji have that kind of aura between them.

I had that impression that Misu was possessive even back then but after watching him in Pure...i was so blown away at how much he proved that he really, really was.

and we all fall in love with him.

waaaaaaaaaaiiii!!! ♥

*hugs tight*

watashi mo suki desu!

xDDD then you will adopt me? I'm kitty so you have to!!! I'll make you! meow~! *snuggles like a kitten* xDDD

thank you for wishing me the best in my exams (:

Can't wait for the new takumi-kun to come out and I hope it has some fluffy and sweet and evermore M x S moments!! even if it's T x G centered it would still be good (I like both pairings, they are so dif I don't even compare my love for each, hamao and taiki are both so cute, baba-chan and dai-chan are so gorgeous! can't decide x) they are unique in their own way! but getting back to M x S it rly was a coincidence about the math and the exam o.o)

• Like 1

OMGrabbit8

u are such a TALENT !!!

i love this one !!! i went like 'kyaaaa' all over :)

and the end was just worth fainting for :D

• Like 1

OMGrabbit8

u are such a TALENT !!!

i love this one !!! i went like 'kyaaaa' all over :)

and the end was just worth fainting for :D

oh thank you! thank you so very much. i am very humbled that you would say that.

i am very happy that you loved the story very much as i have so much pleasure writing this.

thank your post. good work.

oh you are most welcome! *bows*

xDDD then you will adopt me? I'm kitty so you have to!!! I'll make you! meow~! *snuggles like a kitten* xDDD

thank you for wishing me the best in my exams (:

Can't wait for the new takumi-kun to come out and I hope it has some fluffy and sweet and evermore M x S moments!! even if it's T x G centered it would still be good (I like both pairings, they are so dif I don't even compare my love for each, hamao and taiki are both so cute, baba-chan and dai-chan are so gorgeous! can't decide x) they are unique in their own way! but getting back to M x S it rly was a coincidence about the math and the exam o.o)

hai! come here, neko-chan! (='0'= )

oh yes i can't wait for the new movie to come out as well.

just watching the trailer makes me all excited already.

it's been said that dai and mao put everything they've got in the film so we can expect a lot of drama from them.

i'm quite excited to see baba-chan and taiki bunny all over again.

@yunake

ahaha...ady view it...well im gonna find other people who wants to post their misu x shingyouji fanvid...lol

and "cute june"??? ahaha so shy gotta call like tht...>///

Im not that cute...lol

@yojichan

i think my another friend got inspired by u and gonna write her own fanfic in chinese

u really inspired people nowadays...lol

and itz 3am here right now...im watching pure again n then read ur fanfic...lol

got sleeping disorder ady...=='''

and suddenly feel like wanna wear bunny ear at the middle of the nite...ahahaha...so weird feeling...lol

• Like 1

hai! come here, neko-chan! (='0'= )

oh yes i can't wait for the new movie to come out as well.

just watching the trailer makes me all excited already.

it's been said that dai and mao put everything they've got in the film so we can expect a lot of drama from them.

i'm quite excited to see baba-chan and taiki bunny all over again.

yay xD I got a master now! so now you're yoji-sama !! *.* meow~ ^3^

I saw the making of takumi kun 5 and it will have such intimate moments between mao and dai-chan *.* can't wait!!! pity it only gets released on the 20th of August... so far away still T^T and that's only to the theaters so imagine how long to get it dvdrip! (I would buy if I had the possibility but over where I'm from it's quite taboo still that kind of love even... stupid retarded!!! T^T it saddens me how people can have so much preconceituous (oh my english is getting worse, does tht word even exist? o.o))

• Like 1

@yunake

ahaha...ady view it...well im gonna find other people who wants to post their misu x shingyouji fanvid...lol

and "cute june"??? ahaha so shy gotta call like tht...>///

Im not that cute...lol

well idk if u're cute or not since I've never SEEN you but by the way u act and say things its cute so I'll stick to cute! xDDD cute bunny ^.^

well idk if u're cute or not since I've never SEEN you but by the way u act and say things its cute so I'll stick to cute! xDDD cute bunny ^.^

oh ya...i forgot only yojichan saw my pic ady....lol

yeah....u r cute kitty....>w

oh ya...i forgot only yojichan saw my pic ady....lol

yeah....u r cute kitty....>w

xDDD ty (I don't think I am but since I'm sticking to call you so, you have the same right xDDD) do let me see a pic of u! I show mine too, then I can confirm if u cute or not, mwahahahaha! +.+ let me let me let me!!!! :X kawaii usagi-chan, onegai! *makes puppy eyes* (I know i'm supposed to be kitty, but the typic phrase says "puppy" x.x)

xDDD ty (I don't think I am but since I'm sticking to call you so, you have the same right xDDD) do let me see a pic of u! I show mine too, then I can confirm if u cute or not, mwahahahaha! +.+ let me let me let me!!!! :X kawaii usagi-chan, onegai! *makes puppy eyes* (I know i'm supposed to be kitty, but the typic phrase says "puppy" x.x)

anou...there's a thread here called 'post a picture which you think your best shot' i posted my pic there...becoz itz safer in one place..u could see yojichan too!!!....and dun frget to post urs...^^

and i owned 10 cats at home so u better watchout or i'll kidnap u and make u as my 11th cat...lol

anou...there's a thread here called 'post a picture which you think your best shot' i posted my pic there...becoz itz safer in one place..u could see yojichan too!!!....and dun frget to post urs...^^

and i owned 10 cats at home so u better watchout or i'll kidnap u and make u as my 11th cat...lol

O.O u can't! yoji-sama is my master!!! u cannot kidnap me!! xDDD

• Like 1

June is really cute. You should check out this link

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Other forum members have posted their pics there too.

I'm there too. O_o

yay xD I got a master now! so now you're yoji-sama !! *.* meow~ ^3^

I saw the making of takumi kun 5 and it will have such intimate moments between mao and dai-chan *.* can't wait!!! pity it only gets released on the 20th of August... so far away still T^T and that's only to the theaters so imagine how long to get it dvdrip! (I would buy if I had the possibility but over where I'm from it's quite taboo still that kind of love even... stupid retarded!!! T^T it saddens me how people can have so much preconceituous (oh my english is getting worse, does tht word even exist? o.o))

eeeep! i'm not a very good master type. i'm a lap cat. hahahahah!!

august 20 isn't too far away. in a few days it's gonna be july and then before we know it, it's august.

then maybe in a couple of months after that, we'll all be watching the english sub already.

i was quite impressed at how quick Pure was subbed. amazing job!

the excitement for the last movie is off scale already so we can probably expect things are going to move faster as well.

btw..did you mean preconscious? i'm not quite sure about the term either.

@yojichan

i think my another friend got inspired by u and gonna write her own fanfic in chinese

u really inspired people nowadays...lol

and itz 3am here right now...im watching pure again n then read ur fanfic...lol

got sleeping disorder ady...=='''

and suddenly feel like wanna wear bunny ear at the middle of the nite...ahahaha...so weird feeling...lol

REALLY? that's so amazing. that makes me wanna read it too. will you translate it for me?

i've been watching the fanvid over and over. heheheh! i am so in love with it.

right now...i'm listening to this one song over and over..hmmmm...usually that means i'm on to something. ssshhhh....

go bunny ears! i'm having insomnia too. LOL

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I went to see!!! june is soooooooooo cute and yoji-sama is soooooo pretty!!! can't say same from me...

• Like 1

June is really cute. You should check out this link
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Other forum members have posted their pics there too.

I'm there too. O_o

REALLY? that's so amazing. that makes me wanna read it too. will you translate it for me?

i've been watching the fanvid over and over. heheheh! i am so in love with it.

right now...i'm listening to this one song over and over..hmmmm...usually that means i'm on to something. ssshhhh....

go bunny ears! i'm having insomnia too. LOL

well yojichan is pretty while im still having baby face..=='''

ahaha...well my chinese is not so gud and u'll to wait a bit longer becoz we'll have monthly test in few weeks...*dammit*...

hehe....sshhhh...*as promised*

im listening to my beloved fanvid song rite now...^^

and playing with my bunny ear...lol

surely im gonna sleep at scholl today...>.

• Like 1

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I went to see!!! june is soooooooooo cute and yoji-sama is soooooo pretty!!! can't say same from me...

anou~~u r pretty too...dun feel to humble...everybody got their own charm..^^

anou~~u r pretty too...dun feel to humble...everybody got their own charm..^^

I guess your right... still now I know I can call you cute and you rly are xDDD

oh and yoji-sama, do you know any other nice songs I can make vidies from? :X I'll make more M x S vidies for you if u tell more songs xD

• Like 1

well yojichan is pretty while im still having baby face..=='''

ahaha...well my chinese is not so gud and u'll to wait a bit longer becoz we'll have monthly test in few weeks...*dammit*...

hehe....sshhhh...*as promised*

im listening to my beloved fanvid song rite now...^^

and playing with my bunny ear...lol

surely im gonna sleep at scholl today...>.

aaaaaah! you're making me blush again calling me pretty like that. thank you! thank you! *BLUSHES MORE*

awwww~ i hope you somehow got some rest. you sleepy bunny. *hugs tight*

no worries..take all the time you need. no rush there. i wish you all the best in your exams. ganbare!

i hope for all the best in the fanfic your friend writes.

at least lemme know what it's about when it's finally done. :)

You are soooooooooo lovely yourself! *hugs tight* ♥ i couldn't stop smiling seeing how lovely you are. and i love your hair and your pose and the way you look at the camera. is that your room? you're so lovely.

i will PM you the details of the fanvid songs. :D

aaaaaah! you're making me blush again calling me pretty like that. thank you! thank you! *BLUSHES MORE*

awwww~ i hope you somehow got some rest. you sleepy bunny. *hugs tight*

no worries..take all the time you need. no rush there. i wish you all the best in your exams. ganbare!

i hope for all the best in the fanfic your friend writes.

at least lemme know what it's about when it's finally done. :)

ahaha....as i thought...i slept at school today...lol

i am sleepy bunny...^o^

well...still thanx for ur concern...*hugs too*

itz juz that my insomnia is getting worse day by day....

and sure...i'll let u know....and my friend also said tht she's gonna try her best for tht...

if not she knew i'll pissed off...ahaha

I guess your right... still now I know I can call you cute and you rly are xDDD

ahaha...*blush*

well...u r pretty too...^^

juz dun being to humble...everybody here is pretty...

ahaha...*blush*

well...u r pretty too...^^

juz dun being to humble...everybody here is pretty...

'kay I won't be too humble... I guess since they were the best shots I was quite cute... those pics were from 2 years ago xDDDD right now I'm not so cute... besides my hair isn't in a natural way straight, I had gone to the headdresser those days... my hair is soooo curly.... and it's short at the moment soooooooo... I do wish I had hair like urs june-chan! oh a thought crossed my mind *.* I want to cosplay takumi-kun !!!! xDDD it would be soooooooooooo nice *drools* but my my, where to get a uniform like tht? I can't even sue so x.x the wig wouldn't be a problem... wht would every1 cosplay of? I bet yoji-chan would go for misu-kun or shingyouji xDDD

• Like 1

'kay I won't be too humble... I guess since they were the best shots I was quite cute... those pics were from 2 years ago xDDDD right now I'm not so cute... besides my hair isn't in a natural way straight, I had gone to the headdresser those days... my hair is soooo curly.... and it's short at the moment soooooooo... I do wish I had hair like urs june-chan! oh a thought crossed my mind *.* I want to cosplay takumi-kun !!!! xDDD it would be soooooooooooo nice *drools* but my my, where to get a uniform like tht? I can't even sue so x.x the wig wouldn't be a problem... wht would every1 cosplay of? I bet yoji-chan would go for misu-kun or shingyouji xDDD

YAY! that's the spirit. you really are lovely. *hugs*

hai! i hope you push through with your takumi-kun cosplay.

i cannot pass for Misu because of my height. but i think...maybe...perhaps...i can do shingyouji. YAY!!!

what do you think?

attachment.php?attachmentid=4433&d=1309281918

YAY! that's the spirit. you really are lovely. *hugs*

hai! i hope you push through with your takumi-kun cosplay.

i cannot pass for Misu because of my height. but i think...maybe...perhaps...i can do shingyouji. YAY!!!

what do you think?

attachment.php?attachmentid=4433&d=1309281918

you look sooooo kawaii!!! but like tht you look more like you're doing a cosplay of Toshihisa xDDD you'd have to have a bit more of a wild hair and slightly shorter perhaps to do for Shingyouji

you look sooooo kawaii!!! but like tht you look more like you're doing a cosplay of Toshihisa xDDD you'd have to have a bit more of a wild hair and slightly shorter perhaps to do for Shingyouji

waaaiii! arigatou! :D

yeah i so fail at the wild hair. LOL

but then that's as far as my cosplay attempt really goes. :)

my devotion to them is more reflected in my stories.

Toshihisa was the guy who was Hayama's former room mate, right?

i'm only 4 feet 11 inches. i'm kinda chibi that's why i can't be Misu. ♥