Takumi-kun: Pureness (Misu x Shingyoshi)

yojichan

ahaha lol...unmei plays itz role again....

we really inspired each other...^^

kyaaa....things really unpredictable...anything could happen...but u follow ur heart rite???

but ur fanfic diz time is so great...i luv the emotions in diz fanfic..

i can feel hw much Misu missed shingyouji...kyaaa..

it makes me wanna hug u for writing it...^^

Hai. I followed my heart till the end. The next story will take on a different mood. Something I've always been wanting to explore between Misu and Shingyouji. Hehehe!

It was rather challenging to keep Misu's emotions locked like that. Misu is a very guarded individual but he's also very strong so I wanted to make sure I keep him in that state of mind the entire time especially how he feels for Shingyouji.

If you were anywhere near me right now we'd be hugging and jumping on the floor over and over.

rabbit4rabbit4

OMG! OH my gosh ... Omai ..... >__

I do not know what I'm talking about ... but .. but ... ur fanfic .. it just too perfect ..>_

I'm feeling even more overwhelmed than right now.

you make every sentence in there made ​​to appear real to me, always..

I even like to feel what is felt by misu..

and on the other hand I can feel the deep sadness of shingyoji..

and until now, your story still haunts my mind..

I love every word you wrote there, emotion, love, everything seems to be one and blend into something beautiful..more than it.

I liked from the beginning to the end..^^

and I'm still looking forward to more stories from you..

ganbarre ne~

but..sorry, because I was late to respond to your story..

this because my internet connection is bad from the past few days =="

*hugs tight*

you're bringing me to tears with your comment. Thank you. Thank you so much, my dearest. I'm quite overwhelmed myself and very touched. As a writer and being able to connect at this level with my beloved readers gives me strength and warmth to keep going. Thank you for looking forward to more stories in the future.

And please do not apologize for the lateness...having known how you feel about my story now is very special.

Thank you so much.

rabbit8

• Like 1

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• yunake

• robertita

So beautiful!!!!! Can't wait to read more fics with Misu and Shingyouji. I still think that there aren't enough fics for this great pair.

So, thanks again Yojichan for another great story!

• Like 1

So beautiful!!!!! Can't wait to read more fics with Misu and Shingyouji. I still think that there aren't enough fics for this great pair.

So, thanks again Yojichan for another great story!

Awww...thank you so much and you are most welcome. :D

I hope to be in the process of writing a new one very soon. T

he idea for the story is already formed actually.

I'll be sure to update you when I post it here.

Again thank you so much for your beautiful comment. I am very touched.

I can't stop smiling. So happy!

• Like 1

I soooooooooooooooo loved it!!!! I first saw it on fanfiction.net but when I saw it here I just had to say how wonderful it is! I'd been looking for a M x S fanfic and you certainly made a 5***** one xDDD you've made my day! sooooooooo cute *.*

I'm so happy and moved by your fic I'm going to give you a cookie! *gives cookie* xDDDDDD

• Like 1

Hai. I followed my heart till the end. The next story will take on a different mood. Something I've always been wanting to explore between Misu and Shingyouji. Hehehe!

It was rather challenging to keep Misu's emotions locked like that. Misu is a very guarded individual but he's also very strong so I wanted to make sure I keep him in that state of mind the entire time especially how he feels for Shingyouji.

If you were anywhere near me right now we'd be hugging and jumping on the floor over and over.

rabbit4rabbit4

SUGOI~~~ It'll be a great idea...im looking forward for it...^^

i know the hardest character to explore and to locked in...

he's the main reason of this complicated couple but he's also who make this couple unique...

so thtz why u gotta be cafeful of him...*he's dangerous* lol

and kyaaaa!!!! u were right...we will do that!!

jumping around screaming like a crazy fangirls...hugging and might be crying too...lol

i juz cant imagine hw crazy we could be....^w^

• Like 1

I soooooooooooooooo loved it!!!! I first saw it on fanfiction.net but when I saw it here I just had to say how wonderful it is! I'd been looking for a M x S fanfic and you certainly made a 5***** one xDDD you've made my day! sooooooooo cute *.*

I'm so happy and moved by your fic I'm going to give you a cookie! *gives cookie* xDDDDDD

Oh my goodness! thank you! thank you so much! *munches cookie* omnomnomnom!

I'm so happy you loved this story and it made your day.

And your wonderful comment has made mine too.

Yeah, there doesn't seem that many fanfics around that focuses on Misu and Shingyouji.

But since I adore them so much...this is my way of expressing that love for them and it feels great being able to share that love to everyone who loves them too. :)

SUGOI~~~ It'll be a great idea...im looking forward for it...^^

i know the hardest character to explore and to locked in...

he's the main reason of this complicated couple but he's also who make this couple unique...

so thtz why u gotta be cafeful of him...*he's dangerous* lol

and kyaaaa!!!! u were right...we will do that!!

jumping around screaming like a crazy fangirls...hugging and might be crying too...lol

i juz cant imagine hw crazy we could be....^w^

*jumps around like a bunny*

if we ever see each other, we have to wear bunny ears. WE HAVE TO! LOL

in my next story, it will be a little bit different side to Misu and Shingyouji. i'm quite excited myself.

i hope it's gonna be good.

i dunno if it's gonna be a happy one or a sad one or something else...but we'll see, hehehehe!

right now i'm gonna take a short break from all the emotions i went through writing the story.

as soon as i begin on the new one, i'll be updating you. muhahahahahah!!!

• Like 1

*jumps around like a bunny*

if we ever see each other, we have to wear bunny ears. WE HAVE TO! LOL

in my next story, it will be a little bit different side to Misu and Shingyouji. i'm quite excited myself.

i hope it's gonna be good.

i dunno if it's gonna be a happy one or a sad one or something else...but we'll see, hehehehe!

right now i'm gonna take a short break from all the emotions i went through writing the story.

as soon as i begin on the new one, i'll be updating you. muhahahahahah!!!

kyaaa....thtz gonna be hilarious...lol

we'll look sooooo KAWAII and so COOL....

then we can open a bunny club.....ahahaha....WE LOVE BUNNY!!!!

mixing all emotion it kinda gud too...eventhough itz hard...

Yeah....u should take some rest...^^

i can feel a heavy emotions from ur story...

so u should get rid of all emotions for awhile becoz it might harm u mentally...

go eat some carrots or buy a bunny costume...lol

kyaaa.....plezz update me or if u need help tell me...i'll be right here...^___^

• Like 1

xDDD yay u ate the cookie! xDDD

I'm thinking of doing a fic for misu and shingyouji also... and takumi gii xDDD but school eats up time x.x horrible thing T^T

oh well... I made a vidie on takumi x gii but I'm going to make one with Shingyouji x Misu and dedicate it to u !!! xDDD just could u pick a nice song? :X onegai!!!

• Like 1

kyaaa....thtz gonna be hilarious...lol

we'll look sooooo KAWAII and so COOL....

then we can open a bunny club.....ahahaha....WE LOVE BUNNY!!!!

mixing all emotion it kinda gud too...eventhough itz hard...

Yeah....u should take some rest...^^

i can feel a heavy emotions from ur story...

so u should get rid of all emotions for awhile becoz it might harm u mentally...

go eat some carrots or buy a bunny costume...lol

kyaaa.....plezz update me or if u need help tell me...i'll be right here...^___^

*hugs tight* i know i can always count on you. us bunnies have each other. yosh! *pinches taiki bunny*

heheh! i like carrots cooked though. i wish i had a bunny costume but i already have a bunny hat. that should work for now. :D

xDDD yay u ate the cookie! xDDD

I'm thinking of doing a fic for misu and shingyouji also... and takumi gii xDDD but school eats up time x.x horrible thing T^T

oh well... I made a vidie on takumi x gii but I'm going to make one with Shingyouji x Misu and dedicate it to u !!! xDDD just could u pick a nice song? :X onegai!!!

OMG! OMG!! no one has ever done that for me. i mean..OMG! you really, really shocked me.

i think i'm gonna cry now.

you are sooooooooooooooooooooo generous! thank you so much. i didn't expect you would dedicate it for me. i'm extremely touched.

i will PM you the song that i was listening to over and over while i wrote the fanfic.

thank you! thank you! *hugs tight*

this is tremendous!

yes, i look forward to your fanfics too.

• Like 1

xDDD ty *hugs back*

From the moment I saw this post I thought : " what a nice person it must be and what wonderful fanfic"

it made me giggle wickedly at the sweet moments, it made me worry like hell at the sad moments and oh I melted with the tenderness so I though I'd make the creator of such a wonderful thing a vidie :) (I'm no expert at it but I'll give my best!!!)

I must say the second part you did with all that tension on shingyouji was very moving since I've been through something similar... but thankfully I feel happier for my parents to be apart, I can see their smile now and see they're truly happy, it makes me super happy :) and so with that I also have 2 families xDDD oh well... I love your writing rly xDDDD can't wait for more but 'till then do rest well :) and so for a better rest I'll give you a super present!(besides vidie ofcoz) *gives huge strawberry cake with loads of cream* tadaaaaaaa (do hope strawberries are of your liking :X)

• Like 1

*hugs tight* i know i can always count on you. us bunnies have each other. yosh! *pinches taiki bunny*

heheh! i like carrots cooked though. i wish i had a bunny costume but i already have a bunny hat. that should work for now. :D

OMG! OMG!! no one has ever done that for me. i mean..OMG! you really, really shocked me.

i think i'm gonna cry now.

you are sooooooooooooooooooooo generous! thank you so much. i didn't expect you would dedicate it for me. i'm extremely touched.

i will PM you the song that i was listening to over and over while i wrote the fanfic.

thank you! thank you! *hugs tight*

this is tremendous!

yes, i look forward to your fanfics too.

yeah...bunny domination...bunnies like us will be with each other whenever needed..^^

and i think itz bettr to give u a carrot toy becoz if i cook u might get food poisoning...lol

i got bunny ear too...im loving it very much now...>.

wuahhh....i juz read someone would like to dedicate a misu x shingyouji vid for u...^o^

see...ur fanfics r flawlessly AMAZING rite???...it touched so many people including me...

lookz like our passionate towards diz couple is gaining a posiitive results...

u know...when my birthday last week...

one of my friend here made a fanvid bout misu x shingyouji as a brthday present...itz so amazingly beautiful so i posted it in fanvid thread...i was so grateful n glad that people respect our passion towards diz couple..despite of so many people disliking our bunny *i juz read another new annoying post today* im glad i still hve someone who share the same feelings like u and fie...^^

and looked at fie's...urs...and my avatar...we lookz like a family...lol

hope there's more people join us in future...

• Like 1

*hugs tight*

you're bringing me to tears with your comment. Thank you. Thank you so much, my dearest. I'm quite overwhelmed myself and very touched. As a writer and being able to connect at this level with my beloved readers gives me strength and warmth to keep going. Thank you for looking forward to more stories in the future.

And please do not apologize for the lateness...having known how you feel about my story now is very special.

Thank you so much.

*hugs back*

you are the best author I've ever known..^^

and I always want to share this fanfic to my all friends,to let them know that your story is also very special..>__

• Like 1

Yojichan here is the vidie I promised!!!

hope you enjoy!!! :) I was thinking of your fic and I must admit it is a very touching song, you got me addicted to it too xDDD

*gives cookie*

• Like 2

xDDD ty *hugs back*

From the moment I saw this post I thought : " what a nice person it must be and what wonderful fanfic"

it made me giggle wickedly at the sweet moments, it made me worry like hell at the sad moments and oh I melted with the tenderness so I though I'd make the creator of such a wonderful thing a vidie :) (I'm no expert at it but I'll give my best!!!)

I must say the second part you did with all that tension on shingyouji was very moving since I've been through something similar... but thankfully I feel happier for my parents to be apart, I can see their smile now and see they're truly happy, it makes me super happy :) and so with that I also have 2 families xDDD oh well... I love your writing rly xDDDD can't wait for more but 'till then do rest well :) and so for a better rest I'll give you a super present!(besides vidie ofcoz) *gives huge strawberry cake with loads of cream* tadaaaaaaa (do hope strawberries are of your liking :X)

Oh I love creamy strawberry cake. They make me fuzzy with happiness. It makes me feel loved. ♥

To have been able to write a story like this that can affect someone from a personal level is something I consider very, very special. Likewise, I've been through a lot painful memories in my past and it hasn't quite ended the way I had hoped but to be able to take those feelings of regret, remorse, happiness, sadness, hurt and survival and somehow express them in this story really means a lot.

I'm so glad that you have reached that level of acceptance for your family situation, not many people in this life have but I'm really proud of you. I really mean it. I'm happy for you. *hugs*

yeah...bunny domination...bunnies like us will be with each other whenever needed..^^

and i think itz bettr to give u a carrot toy becoz if i cook u might get food poisoning...lol

i got bunny ear too...im loving it very much now...>.

wuahhh....i juz read someone would like to dedicate a misu x shingyouji vid for u...^o^

see...ur fanfics r flawlessly AMAZING rite???...it touched so many people including me...

lookz like our passionate towards diz couple is gaining a posiitive results...

u know...when my birthday last week...

one of my friend here made a fanvid bout misu x shingyouji as a brthday present...itz so amazingly beautiful so i posted it in fanvid thread...i was so grateful n glad that people respect our passion towards diz couple..despite of so many people disliking our bunny *i juz read another new annoying post today* im glad i still hve someone who share the same feelings like u and fie...^^

and looked at fie's...urs...and my avatar...we lookz like a family...lol

hope there's more people join us in future...

My head is in the cloud 9 today. I don't think I can be affected by an another annoying post from somebody. I'm too happy to be bothered by that honestly.

Gosh! It feels so good. I feel so happy, we're growing and lots of love being poured to this amazing couple with their amazing romance. Yes, I do hope that more and more people get to realize that for themselves that it's a whole lot better to love than it is to hate. To just feel and see it for themselves how beautiful they really are.

I'm so glad I posted this fic before your birthday and I didn't know it was your birthday last week. I'm sooooooooo sorry but I'm glad you got to read it before your birthday so...it's kind of a gift from me as well....'cause you're my bunny friend. *hugs*

*hugs back*

you are the best author I've ever known..^^

and I always want to share this fanfic to my all friends,to let them know that your story is also very special..>__

*hugs tight*

Thank you so much, Fie. I feel so warm with love with right now. Please extend my deepest gratitude to your friends too.

hope you enjoy!!! :) I was thinking of your fic and I must admit it is a very touching song, you got me addicted to it too xDDD

*gives cookie*

I don't only have cookies.. I got a strawberry cream cake and now the most touching and heartfelt fanvid dedicated to me and no one's ever done this for me. And it's my first time ever receiving this from someone. I honestly feel so overwhelmed right now. I was watching it today and I kept crying and crying and crying. A lot of things happening all at once. Thank you so much. God, I wish I could see you and I could hug you and make you feel how deeply this has affected me. Whenever I write, I write because I feel so strongly for my inspiration. I believe in what I am writing. When I publish them and I get this much emotional response from my beloved readers...it feels really tremendous for me. I don't really think much about myself. I know that there are far more amazing writers out there but what I have is love. I believe in what I do. I love what I am doing. And when readers like you express that to me that it has affected you on that level...I feel like I'm home again. Thank you! Thank you so much! I am sooooo happy right now. I can't stop crying.

The video is so awesome and heartfelt. Thank you for using the song I love. Everything is just so perfect. I am so in love with what you just did. Thank you!

• Like 1

I got the link of your story from my friend, after I read it I'm speechless and almost crying. I'm not the type who join forums (my first post ever *yay!*) but I think your hard works need to be appreciated. So I joined this forum. Your story is so great, both Misu and Shingyouji are in characters. Reading your story feels like reading their true love life. Thanks for all your efforts to make this story. I'll wait *im*patiently for the continuation~ ^^

• Like 1

*gives cookie*

wuahh..u r so good..and yojichan's song is very touching....

ey..maybe u could post it in fanvid thread...

i ady post one fanfid under misu x shingyouji names....u could post in there...

so that we can keep all misu x shingyouji fanvid in one place..*easier for me to watch all of them..lol*

Great job with the vid..im loving it too...^^

My head is in the cloud 9 today. I don't think I can be affected by an another annoying post from somebody. I'm too happy to be bothered by that honestly.

Gosh! It feels so good. I feel so happy, we're growing and lots of love being poured to this amazing couple with their amazing romance. Yes, I do hope that more and more people get to realize that for themselves that it's a whole lot better to love than it is to hate. To just feel and see it for themselves how beautiful they really are.

I'm so glad I posted this fic before your birthday and I didn't know it was your birthday last week. I'm sooooooooo sorry but I'm glad you got to read it before your birthday so...it's kind of a gift from me as well....'cause you're my bunny friend..

ahaha..me too..i read the post and i was like.."OK...watever..as long as i got my bunny and my fanfics"

only a lame person who will wrote something like tht..=='''

ehehe...sankyuu...diz year birthday is the best!!!

i got one awesome misu x shingyouji fanvid and one amazing fanfic...ahaha...smile nonstoply till now..

and today i printed ur fanfic n gave it to my friends...seriously....

THEY WENT CRAZY!!!!..and wishing for more...ahaha...they love the hot scene in there too..^^

and one of my friend wondering whether u could make one fanfic bout jealousy between the cute couple...

they wished to write one..but our school homeworks is drowning us...=='''

and they also said they were so touched by the fanfic...

now they said they became crazy of ur fanfics...

my bestfriend...her name is Yee lee said ur writing is getting better each fanfics...^^

WELL DONE!!!!

• Like 1

I got the link of your story from my friend, after I read it I'm speechless and almost crying. I'm not the type who join forums (my first post ever *yay!*) but I think your hard works need to be appreciated. So I joined this forum. Your story is so great, both Misu and Shingyouji are in characters. Reading your story feels like reading their true love life. Thanks for all your efforts to make this story. I'll wait *im*patiently for the continuation~ ^^

*hugs tight*

oh wow...this is too much. i am deeply, deeply touched and quite honored that your first post in the forums is commenting on my story. i'm truly amazed by that. another first for me.

i will be writing another story for the Pureness arc.

thank you so much for your thoughts and expressing that Misu and Shingyouji are in character throughout my story.

That is my aim. I want to be as faithful as I can to them because I love them so much.

ahaha..me too..i read the post and i was like.."OK...watever..as long as i got my bunny and my fanfics"

only a lame person who will wrote something like tht..=='''

ehehe...sankyuu...diz year birthday is the best!!!

i got one awesome misu x shingyouji fanvid and one amazing fanfic...ahaha...smile nonstoply till now..

and today i printed ur fanfic n gave it to my friends...seriously....

THEY WENT CRAZY!!!!..and wishing for more...ahaha...they love the hot scene in there too..^^

and one of my friend wondering whether u could make one fanfic bout jealousy between the cute couple...

they wished to write one..but our school homeworks is drowning us...=='''

and they also said they were so touched by the fanfic...

now they said they became crazy of ur fanfics...

my bestfriend...her name is Yee lee said ur writing is getting better each fanfics...^^

WELL DONE!!!!

waaaaaiiii!!! i am so thrilled to know that. thank you so much for sharing the love with your friends. oh gosh, i wish i could take you all out on a group date and we just go crazy and have fun and wear bunny ears and just eat lots of cake. hahahhahaha!!!

thank you! thank you! you're really wonderful. i love you! *hugs tight*

ooooh! a request from your friends..something about jealousy. aha! hehehhe!

thank you so much for that. i will keep that in mind.

i really appreciate ideas and suggestions so that way we can keep the stories come alive.

if they have anymore requests, just let me know. :D

*hugs tight*

oh wow...this is too much. i am deeply, deeply touched and quite honored that your first post in the forums is commenting on my story. i'm truly amazed by that. another first for me.

i will be writing another story for the Pureness arc.

thank you so much for your thoughts and expressing that Misu and Shingyouji are in character throughout my story.

That is my aim. I want to be as faithful as I can to them because I love them so much.

waaaaaiiii!!! i am so thrilled to know that. thank you so much for sharing the love with your friends. oh gosh, i wish i could take you all out on a group date and we just go crazy and have fun and wear bunny ears and just eat lots of cake. hahahhahaha!!!

thank you! thank you! you're really wonderful. i love you! *hugs tight*

ooooh! a request from your friends..something about jealousy. aha! hehehhe!

thank you so much for that. i will keep that in mind.

i really appreciate ideas and suggestions so that way we can keep the stories come alive.

if they have anymore requests, just let me know. :D

wow~~THATZ GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!!!

we're like a group of bunnies jumping around and became crazy...

ahaha...u're very welcome...well...i wanna give u a gift..

i found an interesting pic of Taiki and gonna post it on ur page...*hugs*

ahaha...my friend is craving for that kind of story..

she said it'll be awesome to imagine Arata san is a jealousy mode...*she's 4D like me too*

ahaha..sure...1stly i told her not to request something too weird becoz i dun wanna burdened u with her 4D...lol

glad u dun mind...ahaha

• Like 1

wow~~THATZ GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!!!

we're like a group of bunnies jumping around and became crazy...

ahaha...u're very welcome...well...i wanna give u a gift..

i found an interesting pic of Taiki and gonna post it on ur page...*hugs*

ahaha...my friend is craving for that kind of story..

she said it'll be awesome to imagine Arata san is a jealousy mode...*she's 4D like me too*

ahaha..sure...1stly i told her not to request something too weird becoz i dun wanna burdened u with her 4D...lol

glad u dun mind...ahaha

hai! i got the gift. thank you! thank you! Taiki bunny eeesh chou kawaii!!

oh tell your friend i don't mind at all.

i appreciate ideas and suggestions very much.

keep them coming.

hai! i got the gift. thank you! thank you! Taiki bunny eeesh chou kawaii!!

oh tell your friend i don't mind at all.

i appreciate ideas and suggestions very much.

keep them coming.

ahaha...glad u like it..^o^

en~i'll tell her....ahaha...

i'll ask if any of my friends got any request...^^

• Like 1

I'm glad you both enjoyed the vidie :) I gave my best for you to like yojichan! I feel so happy you liked xDDD it is a good idea to post it ... just have to find the post and I'll put it up xDDDD let's spread the love!!! bunnies' love flying around the world xDDD (and a kitty too? :X)

I'm deeply touched by all your emotions yojichan, you just managed to make my day after a 3 hour exam! ARIGATOU!!

• Like 1

Domo arigato gozaimasu yoji-chan!!

Thank you for writing and posting this amazingly sweet story for us to read!

Luv ya!

• Like 1

*hugs tight*

Thank you so much, Fie. I feel so warm with love with right now. Please extend my deepest gratitude to your friends too.

u're welcome..yups..I will,and finally she came to this forum as well thanks to your story it is .. hehe

and I love that fanvid by yunake..>,

• Like 1

ahaha...glad u like it..^o^

en~i'll tell her....ahaha...

i'll ask if any of my friends got any request...^^

cool! I look forward to that.

also I invite everyone here in the forums to throw in their requests here as well.

the more, the merrier. more love, the better. ♥

I'm glad you both enjoyed the vidie :) I gave my best for you to like yojichan! I feel so happy you liked xDDD it is a good idea to post it ... just have to find the post and I'll put it up xDDDD let's spread the love!!! bunnies' love flying around the world xDDD (and a kitty too? :X)

I'm deeply touched by all your emotions yojichan, you just managed to make my day after a 3 hour exam! ARIGATOU!!

it's one of the best awesomest thing anyone has ever done for me. *hugs tight* i enjoyed it. i loved it immensely.

you're touched. i am touched. we're all touched. we've all been touched by the romance of Misu and Shingyouji.

it's amazing how connected we all are. lots of love here.

OMG! 3-hour exam!

and for some reason i suddenly imagined you as Shingyouji when he was taking the exam and Misu walks to him when he dropped the pen. hehehe!

i just had to relate. i'm so glad i made your day and you made mine as well with the lovely, lovely fanvid and your comments. ♥

Domo arigato gozaimasu yoji-chan!!

Thank you for writing and posting this amazingly sweet story for us to read!

Luv ya!

awww sweetie, you are most welcome! and i thank you as well for your heartfelt comment.

it's been a great pleasure to share this love with you all.

i am very, very happy. luv ya too! *hugs*

u're welcome..yups..I will,and finally she came to this forum as well thanks to your story it is .. hehe

*hugs*

the fanvid is the awesome, ne?

YAY! which of your friends are here? this is so exciting. :D

we're growing.

• Like 2

yay xDDD glad you like :X

Oh and Last_sky16 (cute June xDDD) I already posted the vidie on that post you talked about xDDD

it's one of the best awesomest thing anyone has ever done for me. *hugs tight* i enjoyed it. i loved it immensely.

you're touched. i am touched. we're all touched. we've all been touched by the romance of Misu and Shingyouji.

it's amazing how connected we all are. lots of love here.

OMG! 3-hour exam!

and for some reason i suddenly imagined you as Shingyouji when he was taking the exam and Misu walks to him when he dropped the pen. hehehe!

i just had to relate. i'm so glad i made your day and you made mine as well with the lovely, lovely fanvid and your comments. ♥

yeah awful math exam... so looooong xDDD oh and I wouldn't last through the exam if I were shingyouji and misu went up like tht xDDD I'd get my hands on him right there, privacy be damned xDDD !!! (forget the exam!! +.+)

I'm so happy to have joined this fantastic forum, you're all so nice xDDD

Thank you for liking the vidie, Domo arigatou!

• Like 1