Takumi-kun: Pureness (Misu x Shingyoshi)

yojichan

After the phone call, Shingyouji felt numb with fear and trepidation. He remained quiet while Matsumoto-sensei was talking to him in the conference room. The teacher was very concerned about him and though he appreciated it, he wanted so badly to get out of the room.

There was only one person he had in mind that he believed strongly would calm him down. Just one person was all he needed desperately to see. If he saw him, everything would be fine. He'll face anything. He needed to be assured. He wanted so badly to see him.

His first instinct was to proceed to Hayama's room and wait for him there. They should have been back by now, he thought. But the sudden vision of Hayama's worried face didn't sit well with him. It wasn't his face that he wanted to see right now. He wanted Misu. He only wanted him alone.

And by sheer luck, he sees Misu who was walking along the hallway to the dorm building and all he could do was chase after him before he could enter the door.

“Arata-san! Arata-san! Wait up!”

Misu pretended not to hear and just kept walking towards the door. He was tired and he was in no mood to entertain the younger man. He felt a strong tug at his arm which irritated him but as he turned to look at the known offender, he was surprised at Shingyouji's flushed face.

“Arata-san...we need to talk. Please. I don't know what to do.” Shingyouji was still gasping for air after the sprint he just did.

“You could try letting my arm go because I am tired and whatever it is, I'm sure it can wait. I really need some sleep.”

“But...”

“I said let go, Shingyouji!”

But Shingyouji shook his head. All the protests that screamed in his head fell flat in his tongue. No words came out. That's not what he wanted to hear right now from Misu. He wanted him to listen even for awhile. But he sensed Misu's rising irritation in his eyes. He did look weary from travel. Yes, he needed sleep. Whatever it is, I'm sure it can wait. Shingyouji slowly released his hold on Misu's arm.

“I'm sorry to bother you. You should go. You're right, this can wait.” Shingyouji bowed his head slightly and sat by the stairs. Misu studied him for a moment but his fatigue was getting the better of him. He'll be fine, he assured himself. I'm no use talking to anyone if I'm tired anyway.

But as Misu climbed the stairs and entered his room. Hayama was nowhere in sight. Probably visited Saki's room no doubt, he thought. He realized that perhaps it wasn't too bad if he had stayed for a bit to talk to Shingyouji earlier. He looked like he was very disturbed about something. He was afraid of something. He looked desperate for some reason. But then he quickly dismissed those thoughts and laid on his bed. I'll just talk to him tomorrow at lunch time.

Shingyouji remained in the stairs. He was grateful that the sun was about to set in the horizon. He was grateful that there weren't any students around to see him like this. The tears that he was trying to hide the whole time began to run down his cheeks. He felt so weak.

Shingyouji buried his face in his hands and wiped the tears. He dreaded what awaits for him when he gets home. But he did miss his grandmother. He suddenly felt an overwhelming need to see her. To comfort her. She had been the only one who stood by his side. The only person he could go to when his parents fought. The only person who didn't mind his tears. The only person who could understand what he's going through. Oh God, I'm so scared.

But he had no choice left. He headed to his room and started to pack his things and shoved them in his large backpack. His room mate was not in the room. It was better that way so he didn't arouse any suspicion. Shingyouji was in no mood to explain himself. The one person he wanted to be with right now didn't have the time for him. It was better this way. Leave the school quietly. Matsumoto-sensei has already called a cab for him since it would be too late for Shingyouji to catch a bus.

“Matsumoto-sensei...arigatou..” Shingyouji bowed to his teacher who patted him on the shoulder.

“Don't worry. This will be only be between me and your family. Your grandmother was very insistent to keep this matter private which I totally understand. I do hope you'll come back to Shidou soon. You take care of yourself, Shingyouji-kun.”

As the cab drove past the school, Shingyouji leaned his head by the window and watched the row of lush pine trees that lined the long road. Memories started flooding back to him. His coming to Shidou for the first time. Meeting Misu for the first time. How much his life has changed since then. He vowed he would be stronger. He tried so hard. But in the end, he was all alone after all.

I need you, Arata-san. I don't know what's going to happen to me when I go home. Will I ever come back to Shidou? Will I ever see you again? I just want to stay here by your side. Oh God..what am I saying? This is exactly what Arata-san hates. I'm such a crybaby. I'm still a brat. Damn it. So stupid to think I'm someone he could love. Maybe leaving Shidou isn't such a bad idea after all. Maybe he'll be relieved I'm gone. All I do is annoy him. It's all my fault these things are happening to me.

He squeezed his eyes shut. He had a deep sense of foreboding of what's to come when he arrives home.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Three weeks have passed and still no word came from Shingyouji. Misu has reverted back to his old habits of skipping meals and overworking himself. Hayama watched his roommate collapse on the bed still wearing his uniform. It has become a typical scenario. He tried to encourage Misu to somehow watch his health at least but Misu only gave him a glare and told him to stay out of his business. It wasn't just Misu's bad habits that bothered Hayama...his attitude was getting worse as well. He was snappy. He was curt. He was cold. He was more distant. It worried him and it also scared him.

Hayama had shared such matters with Gii but his lover simply warned him to stay out of it. He might have been lucky last time to get involved in Misu's way at Tanabata Day but he wasn't so confident now. Gii and Misu may not get along that well but Gii also knew that he didn't want that civility they shared would turn to hate just because Hayama was too sensitive of the affair between Misu and Shingyouji.

He wished so badly that there was something more he could do. Shingyouji was a good friend of his and he worried for his friend. But they were all left at a standstill when he left. No one knew the true reason for it. So many speculations and rumors proliferated in Shidou, some plausible and some were just downright impossible. Gii and Misu who had very little to zero patience with rumors and wild speculations have tried in their own way to seek the truth but nothing came up with their search. Not even teachers would say anything. The one teacher they had hoped to help them was Matsumoto-sensei but even he could not be pressured to divulge anything.

It was bad enough that Shingyouji didn't own a cell phone since his parents did not see the point in giving him one since he would be living in the school anyway. They did manage to acquire Shingyouji's home address but the number they called was already disconnected which made them suspect that the home address is no longer reliable either. Perhaps they have already moved. The possibility only made Misu worse than ever. He had been keeping much to himself and poured most of his time to school work and his duties at the Student Council. When he did have some free time, he was either at the library or sleeping. Consultations with him were now referred to Gii and Shouzo.

Shouzo at one point confronted Misu regarding his workaholic state and distant behavior but Misu told him that since his academic standing was in no way suffering then the school had nothing to complain about him and neither should anyone. It was best that they just leave him be.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

• Like 11

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• yunake

• robertita

“Shingyouji-chan...would you like some tea?”

“Hai.” Shingyouji smiled at his grandmother. So many things happened all at once and seemingly so fast around him. His parents' divorce have finalized and the court granted full custody to his mother. His mother decided to move out of their old apartment in the city. But Shingyouji begged that he would stay with his grandmother in the province after the divorce proceedings instead of having to choose which of his parents he will be living with for the meantime. A decision both parents reluctantly agreed. It wasn't long his father also moved to another part of the city leaving their old apartment vacant.

Shingyouji loved both his parents very much. But having been a witness to their neverending quarrels even as a young child, he developed a deep sense of insecurity and instability. He enrolled in Shidou hoping to escape the trauma only to be dragged back to where it all began. All the hurt and despair enveloping him a thousand-fold. Worse, he missed Misu. But did Misu miss him? Did he even care?

“You know I worry a lot when you get all quiet like that.” His grandmother watched him as she poured a cup of tea for both of them.

“Oh..I'm sorry, obaa-chan. I'm just tired, I guess.”

“I understand. A broken home is no home for any child. It's always the children that suffer the most in this kind of situation. But don't ever give up, my love. I may be old and using a cane but I can still protect you.”

“I know. You've always been very good to me. Thank you for letting me stay with you.” He smiled.

“You're my precious grandson, of course. You're the only one your late grandfather and I have. If it were up to me, I'd have taken you in myself so you don't have to put up with all this messy custody battle.”

“Perhaps it would have been better that way.”

His grandmother looked at him thoughtfully as Shingyouji took a sip of his cup of tea. “Whatever happens, always remember you are loved. By me. Your friends and even your parents. As troubled as they are, they do worry about you in their own way. And you stand by your decision to make a better life for yourself and your future. You will be a full-fledged adult in a few years. One day all this will become a memory for you and you take whatever lesson from it that you can use to improve your life.”

Shingyouji put his cup down and looked around the living room.

“You and grandfather have lived in this house for so many years. How did you manage to stay despite all the memories you have here? Doesn't it hurt? Did you ever want to leave?”

“Your grandfather and I built this house with our hands. Every corner of this house is a remembrance of him. It's been a part of us. When your grandfather passed away, I thought I was going to lose my mind but I have this house. This is his memory for me. It doesn't always mean that just because two people are apart means that nothing binds them together. There will always be that place that holds memories of you both.”

Shingyouji reflected on his grandmother's wise words. This is why he longed to escape his home which brought nothing but painful memories of his parents neverending arguments. Other than his grandparents' home, Shidou was the only home he longed to be. He was happy there. But now he wasn't sure anymore if he could ever return to that place where he spent two years of precious memories of his love.

“I love you, obaachan. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for being there for me all this time.” He cried as he embraced his grandmother.

“I know...I know. I love you too. I will always be on your side even when I'm gone from this world. Promise me, you will never ever give up on your happiness and fight for it. Don't let anyone tell you different.”

“I promise.”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

“Ah, Misu-kun!” Hayama greets him happily.

Misu enters the room and sits on his bed. He notices Hayama's casual stylish attire and figured right away that he was going out on a date.

“Where are you going?”

“Eh? Anou...Gii said that there's this new movie he wanted to watch. Today is also my birthday so maybe it's nice to go out on a bright Sunday like this.” Hayama blushed.

“Ah...sorry..I didn't know it was your birthday today.” Misu shook his head.

Hayama chuckled. “Don't worry about it. It's not like I advertise it anyways. Don't you usually go out of town during Sundays?”

“Not this time, I guess. I have some stuff to do.”

“Try not to overwork yourself. This is what Sundays are for. You should take it easy sometimes.”

“Hayama...I know I've been rather short-tempered lately. I really have a lot of things to deal with right now. Hope you understand.”

Hayama notices Misu's sullen mood and he sits on the bed across him. “I understand. You don't need to explain yourself. It's been a month already and still no word from him. I miss him too.” Hayama looks at him sadly. He suddenly felt guilty for telling Misu he was going out with Gii. He hoped he didn't appear like he was showing off. He was genuinely worried about Misu and he really did miss his good friend Shingyouji.

Misu clenched his jaw trying to keep his irritation in check. He knew exactly what Hayama meant. He also knew his roommate meant well but being reminded of that fact never sat well with him. “You better get going. I don't want Saki coming here to check on you.”

Hayama nodded, stood up from the bed and headed for the door but just before he leaves, Misu calls out to him.

“Hayama!”

“Hai?” Hayama blinks.

“Happy birthday. Have fun.” Misu gives him a small smile.

Hayama flashes him a grateful smile and nods. “Thank you, Misu-kun. Try to take it easy today, okay? Ja ne!”

Misu stood up and walked to his closet and pulled out a fresh change of clothes and a bath towel. He thought a good bath could somehow improve his mood. Having skipped breakfast again, he decided he'll take his brunch at the caferia after his bath. Do some reading at the library and study for the coming exams. To others what seemed like a Herculean effort of Misu to pour himself into studies and school council activities, for Misu it was only his means of getting rid of the void he felt. Redirecting his attention to school-related matters hopefully would stave off the ache in his heart.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

• Like 10

Misu rubbed his eyes and stretched himself on the grassy bed. He looked up at the clear blue sky. He savored these moments where he can be alone in his thoughts and there were no students around to bother him. It was getting late in the afternoon. He felt it was better to do his reading at the school grounds instead of being cooped in the library for hours. Here in the outdoor where he could breathe the fresh air and enjoy the shade the trees provided. The 15-minute nap surely was rejuvenating.

He sat up and gathered his books and notebooks and stashed them in his leather bag. As he walked back towards the dormitory, he suddenly developed a craving for something sweet.

Chocolate.

Maybe the cafeteria had some but stopped himself. The thought of chocolate reminded him of a memory he didn't want to be reminded of. What was the point of it anyway? It's not like he's ever coming back. Who cares what happens to you? I hope I don't ever see you again or else I might as well beat you up. You stupid idiot! What the hell is wrong with me?

Forget the damn chocolate. I think I'll have some coffee instead. But he quickly dismissed the thought again. What used to be a pleasureable relaxing time for him to enjoy a cup of coffee in the cafeteria was proving to be a pain now. Coffee also reminded him of Shingyouji. Shingyouji slurping his tempura soba while he drank his coffee. The first time they ever shared a table together. The time Shingyouji suddenly confessed to him. Everything happened in that damn cafeteria.

Damn it!

Misu decided to return to his room instead so he could put his bag away. Maybe a slice of pastry would be better. He was still craving for something sweet though. Or maybe a glass of iced tea or a can of soda. Why did he feel so jittery all of a sudden? Weird.

As he turned the door knob, he noticed it wasn't locked. Wait a second, I remember locking this or didn't I? But he shrugged the thought. Tsk, it's not like there's anything interesting in this room anyway. As the door opened, the sight before him caused him to drop his bag on the floor. No words came out of Misu's lips.

Right before him, a sleeping Shingyouji occupied his bed. Misu's heart was loudly beating he felt thought he would grow deaf from it. He carefully pulled his chair to sit beside the bed. The quiet longing, frustration, stress and loneliness draining away now replaced by growing relief and gratefulness. He noticed Shingyouji's bangs were fuller and covered a part of his face. He looked so peaceful just sleeping right there. He had imagined so many scenerios how they would be reunited but none of them came close to how good this one felt. Judging from the large backpack at the corner of the room, he felt his heart swell with the knowledge that it was him that Shingyouji sought to see first before anyone else.

The urge to touch him again was overpowering his senses. Oh how many times he had wanted to punch Shingyouji out of madness and shake him violently for suddenly leaving like that but none of those feelings came over him at this very moment. Shingyouji would never leave him for some flimsy reason. They've been through so much in the past but none of them warranted for him to leave for so long. There has got to be a much deeper reason why he would leave. Misu closed his eyes and remembered that fateful night again when he brushed him off when all he wanted so desperately to talk to him. I could have had my answers that time. And if I did, would I have still let him go?

He did not expect the magnitude of the loneliness he felt when he was gone. A month may seem so short for some people but Shingyouji always remained close to him. Always made every effort to follow him. And though Misu seemingly rejected him outwardly, he was always incredibly touched by the devotion the young man lavished upon him. He missed him so much it really hurt. A month without a word from him was torture. It made him weak. It made him mad at himself. Did he really deserve Shingyouji's love when he was so selfish? But Misu loved him, oh he really did. He knew he will always love him in his own way.

He felt his heart skip as he watched Shingyouji rubbed the side of his cheek on the soft pillow. A satisfied smile etched on his lips. His tired eyes slowly moving and lazily opening only to close again. Misu just kept staring at him curiously and smiled. Shingyouji began to move again only this time he stretched his arms and yawned. He slowly opened his eyes to adjust his vision. His eyes widening for right beside him was Misu watching him. He immediately sat up from the bed. His cheeks were red with embarassment. The last person he wanted to see him catch in this position was Misu. He shyly looked back at him to assess if Misu didn't look annoyed at him.

But Misu's smile never left his face. Shingyouji felt a deep sense of warmth coming over him. This smile meant just for him.

“Arata-san...tadaima...” Shingyouji was first to break the stillness of the room.

“Okaeri, Shingyouji.” Misu stood from his chair and sat beside Shingyouji and just looking at his face. He felt a sudden need to get close to him. His fingers slowly touching the side of his face. Shingyouji's eyes turned misty from his touch and immediately lunged himself into Misu's arms tightly. He felt Misu's arms around him. A hand slowly rubbing his back as if to comfort him. He nuzzled to his neck and inhaled Misu's scent which was a nice mix of his favorite cologne and fresh cut grass. Oh how he loved his scent. Oh how he missed this scent. It never ceased to turn him on and comforted.

Misu closed his eyes and pulled him even closer to him. He planted a light kiss on the side of his neck which sent shivers to the younger man. It felt so good to have him in his arms again. So close. Just the two of them in the room basking in the reunion of their hearts. So many, many questions he wanted to ask Shingyouji but he could not find it in himself to ask them now. He didn't want to think. He just wanted to feel.

Want.

Need.

Desire.

Misu released him slowly from his arms and put both of his palms on the sides of Shingyouji's face. He could see that the other man wanted him too. The undeniable desire in his eyes. To feel. To touch. To hold. To be possessed by him and only him.

“I am so in love with you.” Shingyouji breathed. That was all it took and they completely immersed in heated excited passion. He stradled Shingyouji onto the bed and began to take off his shirt off as Shingyouji fumbled with the buttons of Misu's shirt. Misu smirked and stopped his fingers and he unbuttoned his shirt himself and flung them to the side of the bed.

“You want me?” Misu teased. His voice heavily laden with lust and want.

“Always.” Shingyouji could only manage to moan in response. To feel Misu's skin on top of him again was all he ever dreamt of. As their lips touched, Shingyouji felt he was truly home again. This is what he always wanted. To be near him. To be just like this. To be his. Always. The deeper the kiss became, the ache he felt from their separation was ebbing away. A sweet tango of tongue, saliva and moist lips. Oh he loved kissing. He loved being kissed by Misu. No one can ever make him feel this way. To make him want another person so much as Misu did.

Misu craved this taste. Was this the reason why felt so jittery earlier? Is this why he was craving for something sweet? Nothing was anything sweeter than this. Nothing could make him feel this good than holding him so close. Possessing him. Feeling this body surrender implicitly to his touch. It drove him mad with an even much stronger desire to posses him. To mark him. He didn't care anymore. Shingyouji was his and will always be.

Their hands intertwined. Their noses touching. Their eyes glazed from passion. Shingyouji's cheeks were burning. His lips swollen from the searing kiss they just shared. Misu moved rhythmically on top of him. His legs gripping around Misu's hips. He could feel Misu's hand over his thigh and gripping them tightly to his side. It was all Shingyouji needed to keep himself from wildly trashing on the bed. He wanted to be restrained by Misu.

Misu smirked in response as he watched the passion and want overpowering Shingyouji. He loved the fact that only he could get this response from him. Only he had the exclusive right and privelege to see this side of him. That only he could elicit this level of heightened lust from him.

“Shingyouji...”

“Yes? Arata-san...?” Shingyouji gasped.

“I am never ever letting you go again. Ever.”

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hayama and Gii returned from their date. But as he tried to open the door to his room, it would not budge. Did Misu just lock him out? A confused Hayama walked towards to Gii's room instead and knocked on his door.

“Anou...Misu-kun's room is locked. He never locked me out before. Do you think he's annoyed that I'm back so late?”

Gii pulled his lover to his room and closed the door behind them. “I got a very interesting report from Shouzo while we were out.”

“Eh? Really? What's it about?”

“I'll tell you all about it in the morning. I still have one more birthday present to give you tonight.” Gii whispered to his ear.

Hayama blushed and smiled.

~~~~

Owari?!

AFTERTALK: OMG! I'm shaking like a leaf here. Another story finished. Oh God..this wasn't easy at all. It's so hard to write and cry at the same time. I'm feeling so overwhelmed right now.

• Like 11

kyaaaa!!!! im crying now...:cuteonion58:

itz juz sooooo GREAT!!!!!....kyaaaaaaaa!!!!

our poor bunny....:cuteonion57:

and Misu....ahaha....i can feel that he missed shingyouji TOO MUCH!!!!

ur story is SAIKO!!!...the intensity...the emotion...the love....

gosh im speechless....thanx for posting diz...and itz for me???...

ahhhh!!!! i love u!!!....onion6

keep it up!!!!....itz AWESOME!!!

• Like 1

kyaaaa!!!! im crying now...:cuteonion58:

itz juz sooooo GREAT!!!!!....kyaaaaaaaa!!!!

our poor bunny....:cuteonion57:

and Misu....ahaha....i can feel that he missed shingyouji TOO MUCH!!!!

ur story is SAIKO!!!...the intensity...the emotion...the love....

gosh im speechless....thanx for posting diz...and itz for me???...

ahhhh!!!! i love u!!!....onion6

keep it up!!!!....itz AWESOME!!!

*hugs tight* thank you so much, my darling. i love you too.

it was really quite a challenge writing this. lots of love. lots of tears. emotions running wild.

thank you for seeing me through this.

thank you for the never-ending love and support.

i'm very, very touched and humbled.

*hugs tight* thank you so much, my darling. i love you too.

it was really quite a challenge writing this. lots of love. lots of tears. emotions running wild.

thank you for seeing me through this.

thank you for the never-ending love and support.

i'm very, very touched and humbled.

i can feel all the emotions u poured in diz fanfic....itz juz deeply touching story...

the way Misu felt....itz overwhelming...

kyaaa...i cant stop reading it...ur fanfic is great!!!...

and i love how u include takumi x gii too...ahahha.....great extras...^^

and i really hope i can see our bunny sleeping face...it'll be like "sleeping beauty"...lol

gosh...im gonna read diz again n again!!!!

• Like 1

i can feel all the emotions u poured in diz fanfic....itz juz deeply touching story...

the way Misu felt....itz overwhelming...

kyaaa...i cant stop reading it...ur fanfic is great!!!...

and i love how u include takumi x gii too...ahahha.....great extras...^^

and i really hope i can see our bunny sleeping face...it'll be like "sleeping beauty"...lol

gosh...im gonna read diz again n again!!!!

a wide toothy Taiki bunny smile for you!

lots of intense emotions came over me when I think about what I have to put Shingyouji and Misu through.

It was really not easy but I'm so glad I survived. hahahaha! whew!

My mindset for weeks from the very moment I conceptualized the story in my head, my mood has changed. I was all hyper at first and then it just became lonelier and lonelier..I wanted to feel that and express that here.

Thank you so much for reading it again. I'm very touched. *hugs tight*

Yes I just had to include Takumi and Gii as well as Shouzo and Ooji to bring this story in full.

How I perceived Shingyouji's grandmother who is a very loving person to him. Yeah! ♥

Hugs to obaa-chan!

a wide toothy Taiki bunny smile for you!

lots of intense emotions came over me when I think about what I have to put Shingyouji and Misu through.

It was really not easy but I'm so glad I survived. hahahaha! whew!

My mindset for weeks from the very moment I conceptualized the story in my head, my mood has changed. I was all hyper at first and then it just became lonelier and lonelier..I wanted to feel that and express that here.

Thank you so much for reading it again. I'm very touched. *hugs tight*

Yes I just had to include Takumi and Gii as well as Shouzo and Ooji to bring this story in full.

How I perceived Shingyouji's grandmother who is a very loving person to him. Yeah! ♥

Hugs to obaa-chan!

and Oojii being kicked out again makes me happy..lol *wat am i saying*

his obaa-chan is very lovely person indeed...i can feel how important she is to shingyouji...amazing obaa-chan!!!!

and all shingyouji's childlish is becoz of his loneliness...and im so proud of u for expressing it here....

itz normal things for a writer to feel her story like tht...and now...look at the results...itz AMAZiNG!!!

im used to represent my school on poems...so i know how to change the mood and i can feel u...

the way shingyouji felt loneliness and scared...and the misery and guilt feeling of Misu...

u expressed every inched of it amazingly....i hope all ur ongoing pureness will be this GREAT!!!

im gonna print diz and give diz to my friend...she ady going crazy waiting...

asking me bout the story again n again...*annoyed*

• Like 1

and Oojii being kicked out again makes me happy..lol *wat am i saying*

his obaa-chan is very lovely person indeed...i can feel how important she is to shingyouji...amazing obaa-chan!!!!

and all shingyouji's childlish is becoz of his loneliness...and im so proud of u for expressing it here....

itz normal things for a writer to feel her story like tht...and now...look at the results...itz AMAZiNG!!!

im used to represent my school on poems...so i know how to change the mood and i can feel u...

the way shingyouji felt loneliness and scared...and the misery and guilt feeling of Misu...

u expressed every inched of it amazingly....i hope all ur ongoing pureness will be this GREAT!!!

im gonna print diz and give diz to my friend...she ady going crazy waiting...

asking me bout the story again n again...*annoyed*

hahahahahahah!! i'm so mean with Ooji because he was mean to Shingyouji in Pure. I wanted to make him jealous and clueless. haha!

Obaa-chan symbolizes all the good things about Shingyouji's personality. Why he never gives up despite the sadness around him. Why he can still smile even if it hurts.

Your friend can now enjoy the update. I hope the long wait was well worth it.

It's really an honor and a pleasure to share this love with everyone. :)

hahahahahahah!! i'm so mean with Ooji because he was mean to Shingyouji in Pure. I wanted to make him jealous and clueless. haha!

Obaa-chan symbolizes all the good things about Shingyouji's personality. Why he never gives up despite the sadness around him. Why he can still smile even if it hurts.

Your friend can now enjoy the update. I hope the long wait was well worth it.

It's really an honor and a pleasure to share this love with everyone. :)

ahahha...he DESERVE it...huhu~~~we're soo mean....anything for our bunny

yeah she resembles a lot in shingyouji's life...he smiles n smiles n smiles no matter how he was hurt...

and he never give up chasing his happiness (Misu) as his obaa chan alwys told him...

kyaaa...thinking of it...makes me wanna cry...lol

i'll make sure my friends appreciate it...^^

• Like 1

Yojichan another great story!

Very romantic and beautiful..I have to recognize! It's only my opinion, or your writing skills are getting better and better? :D

• Like 1

Waaaaa! Sooooooo sweet and romantic! :leaf15:

Thanks a looooooooot Yojichan! :leaf3: You just made my day! *dances of joy* rabbit4

• Like 1

Yojichan another great story!

Very romantic and beautiful..I have to recognize! It's only my opinion, or your writing skills are getting better and better? :D

Really? OMG!! *blushes*

I feel so happy right now. I was very nervous posting this. There had been rewrites and change of scenes. Lot of things going on and I was very emotional during the entire time whenever I sat on the PC and write. There were days I would just read and read the story. Ideas would come and go. It was really a lot. But reading your comments, I feel I did the right thing. Thank you so much! I'm very touched.

Waaaaa! Sooooooo sweet and romantic! :leaf15:

Thanks a looooooooot Yojichan! :leaf3: You just made my day! *dances of joy* rabbit4

Awwwww~~ thank you, sweetie! I'm so pleased to know that I made your day. I am dancing with joy too. I feel a little lightheaded from all this excitement. Thank you! Thank you!

ahahha...he DESERVE it...huhu~~~we're soo mean....anything for our bunny

yeah she resembles a lot in shingyouji's life...he smiles n smiles n smiles no matter how he was hurt...

and he never give up chasing his happiness (Misu) as his obaa chan alwys told him...

kyaaa...thinking of it...makes me wanna cry...lol

i'll make sure my friends appreciate it...^^

*hugs tight*

I know, right? We're so mean! OMG! LOL

I always felt that tension for Ooji at that scene and I wanted to go deeper. What is he thinking and stuff and how he felt for Misu. Yeah! That was good. hahahaha!

I really love obaa-chan in this story and this is my way of honoring Shingyouji's love and respect for her. I'm really glad that I managed to do that. By knowing her, we get to appreciate Shingyouji more and more.

I'm really excited as to how your friends will react to this new story. Thank you, my darling.

*hugs tight*

I know, right? We're so mean! OMG! LOL

I always felt that tension for Ooji at that scene and I wanted to go deeper. What is he thinking and stuff and how he felt for Misu. Yeah! That was good. hahahaha!

I really love obaa-chan in this story and this is my way of honoring Shingyouji's love and respect for her. I'm really glad that I managed to do that. By knowing her, we get to appreciate Shingyouji more and more.

I'm really excited as to how your friends will react to this new story. Thank you, my darling.

well wat tht Ooji didnt know tht it is him who Misu irritated with...lol

yeah...im knew u could manage it...^^

u r a great writer for me..*hugs*

u know my friend told me she wants to register here juz to read ur continuation of Pureness...

i dunno why but it seems like my classmates loves Misu x Shingyouji couple so much...ahaha

one of them didnt even watch BL movies but when they saw Misu x Shingyouji pin in my phone...

they suddenly fell for them...weird rite??...lol

and ur fanfic helped them filled the excitement more...and mine too...so thanx so much!!!

• Like 1

Kyyyyaaaaa....yojichan..... :D

I've read everything you've posted so far in one go, i just couldnt stop.........oh man you're good ;p

Ty so much for posting such good story, keep up keep up...i'm definetly reading it :D

*hugs* :p

• Like 1

well wat tht Ooji didnt know tht it is him who Misu irritated with...lol

yeah...im knew u could manage it...^^

u r a great writer for me..*hugs*

u know my friend told me she wants to register here juz to read ur continuation of Pureness...

i dunno why but it seems like my classmates loves Misu x Shingyouji couple so much...ahaha

one of them didnt even watch BL movies but when they saw Misu x Shingyouji pin in my phone...

they suddenly fell for them...weird rite??...lol

and ur fanfic helped them filled the excitement more...and mine too...so thanx so much!!!

Oh wow! Your friend is actually considering the join the forums just to get first dibs on my update. I am speechless! ♥

Of course they would fall for Misu and Shingyouji..I mean who wouldn't? They're so amazing together. It's incredible!

I wanted to play with Ooji here. Treating the way he did to Shingyouji in front of Misu is not nice. So I made him clueless. hahahah!

Kyyyyaaaaa....yojichan..... :D

I've read everything you've posted so far in one go, i just couldnt stop.........oh man you're good ;p

Ty so much for posting such good story, keep up keep up...i'm definetly reading it :D

*hugs* :p

You're most welcome and thank you so much for reading. I feel very elated right now. *hugs*

There will be more in the future. :D

Okay you've inspired me. I am going to write another story for these two. I dont' know when I'll be putting it up but when I finish it if you want you can be the first to know since you're so helpful in inspiring me :). Thank your a beautiful read. I can actually see that scene happening. I also love you through 'GiiKumi' in but kept it subtle but sweet that was great. And I hoped you liked my story 'His Posession'. I'll look forward to any other stories you decided to share with us.

• Like 1

Oh wow! Your friend is actually considering the join the forums just to get first dibs on my update. I am speechless! ♥

Of course they would fall for Misu and Shingyouji..I mean who wouldn't? They're so amazing together. It's incredible!

I wanted to play with Ooji here. Treating the way he did to Shingyouji in front of Misu is not nice. So I made him clueless. hahahah!

ahaha...sure they would..ahaha...even a hardcore like me fell for them...lol

well...i think itz the greatest idea to write like tht bout Ooji...

clueless person tht cant even realize thre's something between misu n shingyouji...lol

Ur fanfic really makes me sleep with smile on my face...ahaha

if u need any inspiration bout diz couple i'll always be by ur side...^^

maybe u could imagine me cheerleading for u from here...GO GO YOJICHAN!!!!...*omfg*

Okay you've inspired me. I am going to write another story for these two. I dont' know when I'll be putting it up but when I finish it if you want you can be the first to know since you're so helpful in inspiring me :). Thank your a beautiful read. I can actually see that scene happening. I also love you through 'GiiKumi' in but kept it subtle but sweet that was great. And I hoped you liked my story 'His Posession'. I'll look forward to any other stories you decided to share with us.

kyaaa..u're the one who wrote His Posession rite??? u're gonna write another one??thtz awesome!!!

well...i feel lucky here...even i didnt do anything else than read and comment...^^

I'll look forward for your fanfic too...

• Like 1

It would be an honor to be the first to know when you post your new story. I will be looking forward to that very much. I'm very touched to know that I've inspired you. It's a great thing to inspire each other. I liked your story "His Possession". It was a lovely read and I like your take on the dressing room scene. That was fantastic!

ahaha...sure they would..ahaha...even a hardcore like me fell for them...lol

well...i think itz the greatest idea to write like tht bout Ooji...

clueless person tht cant even realize thre's something between misu n shingyouji...lol

Ur fanfic really makes me sleep with smile on my face...ahaha

if u need any inspiration bout diz couple i'll always be by ur side...^^

maybe u could imagine me cheerleading for u from here...GO GO YOJICHAN!!!!...*omfg*

Your enthusiastic love and support of my works inspire me a lot, my dear.

I feel so good knowing that reading my story leaves a smile in your face as you sleep. Hehehe!

Thank you, sweetheart! hontou ni arigatou! *hugs tight*

• Like 1

Your enthusiastic love and support of my works inspire me a lot, my dear.

I feel so good knowing that reading my story leaves a smile in your face as you sleep. Hehehe!

Thank you, sweetheart! hontou ni arigatou! *hugs tight*

doitashimashite ne~~~glad to be ur inspiration...*hugs tight*

i was so happy tht someone willing to write bout diz couple...and so touched....

KEEP IT UP!!!....

• Like 1

doitashimashite ne~~~glad to be ur inspiration...*hugs tight*

i was so happy tht someone willing to write bout diz couple...and so touched....

KEEP IT UP!!!....

Just like Misu and Shingyouji, perhaps you and I are "unmei" in the sense that you love the pairing as I do and you found me to write about them as I found you who enjoys reading them.

YAY!!

rabbit4

• Like 1

Just like Misu and Shingyouji, perhaps you and I are "unmei" in the sense that you love the pairing as I do and you found me to write about them as I found you who enjoys reading them.

YAY!!

rabbit4

jajajajaja.....'unmei'....i love that so much!!!!!.....

ahaha....our luv to diz couple brought us together....juz like shidou brought them....

letz use diz 'unmei' wisely....i'll support u when u need any inspiration or support....IM HERE!!!!! KYAAA!!!!

• Like 1

jajajajaja.....'unmei'....i love that so much!!!!!.....

ahaha....our luv to diz couple brought us together....juz like shidou brought them....

letz use diz 'unmei' wisely....i'll support u when u need any inspiration or support....IM HERE!!!!! KYAAA!!!!

I am loving that word so much. hmmmmmm....I could use that as a plot title for a future writing. hehehehe!

we just inspired each other again! yosh! ^^

i still find it amusing that originally i was supposed to write this second Pureness fanfic much later because I had another M x S idea already set up for a fanfic before this but things just happened and it took a life of its own and here it is!

But I'm happy that the results turned out this way. yokatta! :)

I am loving that word so much. hmmmmmm....I could use that as a plot title for a future writing. hehehehe!

we just inspired each other again! yosh! ^^

i still find it amusing that originally i was supposed to write this second Pureness fanfic much later because I had another M x S idea already set up for a fanfic before this but things just happened and it took a life of its own and here it is!

But I'm happy that the results turned out this way. yokatta! :)

ahaha lol...unmei plays itz role again....

we really inspired each other...^^

kyaaa....things really unpredictable...anything could happen...but u follow ur heart rite???

but ur fanfic diz time is so great...i luv the emotions in diz fanfic..

i can feel hw much Misu missed shingyouji...kyaaa..

it makes me wanna hug u for writing it...^^

• Like 1

OMG! OH my gosh ... Omai ..... >__

I do not know what I'm talking about ... but .. but ... ur fanfic .. it just too perfect ..>_

I'm feeling even more overwhelmed than right now.

you make every sentence in there made ​​to appear real to me, always..

I even like to feel what is felt by misu..

and on the other hand I can feel the deep sadness of shingyoji..

and until now, your story still haunts my mind..

I love every word you wrote there, emotion, love, everything seems to be one and blend into something beautiful..more than it.

I liked from the beginning to the end..^^

and I'm still looking forward to more stories from you..

ganbarre ne~

but..sorry, because I was late to respond to your story..

this because my internet connection is bad from the past few days =="

• Like 1