Takumi-kun: Pureness (Misu x Shingyoshi)

yojichan

Author Note: The promised surprise and possible continuation of the Misu x Shingyouji romance from my previous oneshot fanfic titled ImPure. Thank you to each and everyone who have loved and read my previous fanfics. I am deeply grateful. Lovingly dedicated to all Takumi-kun fans. The inspiration was so strong after watching Pure. I hope you will find it a pleasure to read as I had so much pleasure and excitement writing it.

Before we begin to read, let us reflect on this image to set the mood.

-------------------------------

attachment.php?attachmentid=3878&d=1307339979

rabbit8

PURENESS

“Okay..what in the world is that?” Misu frowned as he looked at his young lover strangely as Shingyouji wrestled with his white fluffy costume.

“I'm a bunny rabbit. I'm doing this as a favor for my boss. It's his kid's birthday party. Isn't it cute?”

Idiot, you're already cute even without it. Misu smirked but he won't say it out loud. “So when do you start your rabbit gig?” Misu sat on the chair and merely observed Shingyouji who was admiring and waving at at his reflection in the mirror.

“Tomorrow.” Came the response. Shingyouji proceeded to take off the costume and stuff them in the big bag along with the fluffy bunny ears and pink nose.

“Alright.” Misu stood up and went to their kitchen and saw there was curry on the stove. He poured some of it in a bowl and took it to the table while Shingyouji began setting the table. This particular dinner time was special as they didn't share the same schedules. Misu being a hospital intern and Shingyouji balancing his part time job as a convenience store clerk and college taking up Phys Ed.

“By the way, I have a surprise for you.” Shingyouji smiled and pulled out two tickets out of his messenger bag.

“Where did you get these?” Misu looked at them surprised.

“My co-worker sold me those tickets last week since he won't be able to attend it with his girlfriend due to some family matter. I thought it was so timely since the tickets have already sold out even online.”

“These premiere movie tickets are for tomorrow night.” Misu stared at them. Premiere tickets to Francisco Nagoya's art film feature. He had been a fan since high school. He was quite impressed that Shingyouji managed to get tickets for this.

“Yes. I figured since my rabbit gig will be in the morning and I don't have classes tomorrow. I have already informed my boss that I will take the night off for tomorrow so we could watch the movie and maybe have dinner afterwards. What do you think, Arata-san? Will you come with me?” Shingyouji looked at him with his eyes sparkling with hope.

“Well, I don't see why not. It's my day off tomorrow anyway. Yeah, sure. Let's go.” Misu shrugged.

“Yatta!” Shingyouji lunged forward and gave an amused Misu a tight hug. “Thank you, Arata-san. I'm so happy.” He whispered to his ear and as their eyes met, Misu gave him a light kiss on the lips but still melted the younger man.

==============================

“That was a really good movie.” Misu nodded as he read the movie pamphlet. Shingyouji looked at him proudly. Actually, he didn't quite understood the film being cerebral and a bit too artsy for his taste but spending time with Arata-san was all worth it. How he wished they could spend more time like these but he knew living together was the ultimate dream he had that's come true. He should be more than happy. As they were on their way to the lobby, a familiar voice called out from behind them.

“Misu-kun!”

“Sagara-senpai!” Misu turned and his eyes lit up. Very pleased to see his old friend and senior. Shingyouji could only look at him in shock. What is he doing here? Why now?

“I wasn't expecting I'd see you here. This is a nice surprise.” Sagara-senpai smiled as he patted his kouhai's head.

Get your damn hands off him! Shingyouji's jaw was clenched. He was fighting the urge to drag Misu away from the older man but he could only clench his fists inside his coat pockets in silent frustration.

“Ah...Shingyouji-kun, yes? I remember you. It's been a long time. It's good to see you.” Sagara-senpai patted him lightly on the shoulder. Shingyouji could only manage a slight bow and a forced smile. “Yes, it's been a long time, Sagara-san.” He couldn't do it. He can't risk embarassing Misu. He loved him too much.

“We're going out for drinks. Would you like to join us, senpai?” Misu asked an amused Sagara who easily agreed. Shingyouji wanted to fall apart but kept his cool and nodded in agreement instead.

They arrived at a relaxing yet classy bar. There weren't much patrons around and happened to be Misu's favorite as was suggested by his co-interns. A piano player onstage playing jazz music. The atmosphere was sublime. The waiter was courteous and attentive who took their orders. It had a nice air of privacy and comfort. But Shingyouji was finding it difficult to absorb the atmosphere because right before him was his beloved who is now deeply engaged in a conversation with his senior and old friend. Tonight was supposed to be just for the two of them. He could have been the one Misu would be deeply engaged in a conversation with. He could have been the only one Misu would be focusing on right now. He could have been enjoying all that attention right now. This was an evening for only the two of them. He felt oddly out of place now. He knew too well that once these two met, there was no pulling them apart. Shingyouji looked at them sadly and manage a polite smile.

He considered just walking out of the bar and not looking back. Make up some lame excuse. Would Arata-san follow me? Would he leave Sagara-san to be with me? He felt his insecurities rising again at rapid speed.

He reached for his cell phone and pressed for a ring tone. What the hell am I doing? But I can't stand this...I don't wanna embarrass Arata-san. The longer I stay here...I'll embarrass myself as well.

“Oh, I'm sorry..I have to take this call.” Shingyouji waved slightly and stood up and walked to the corner of the bar as Misu watched in passing.

The waiter arrived with their drinks and so did Shingyouji with the most apologetic face he could express.

“Anou...I'm really sorry. But something's up at work. I need to leave. It was very nice meeting you again, Sagara-san...Arata-san.” Shingyouji bowed and turned to leave quickly. Misu having noticed the change of mood from Shingyouji excused himself to follow him to the door.

“Where are you going? You told me that you took the day off. Now they want you to report for work?” Misu held squeezed his arm slightly to make the younger man face him.

“Yeah. Well, it's rather unexpected. But it's alright. I'll see you at home, Arata-san.” Shingyouji tried to smile. Misu studied his face for a minute before releasing his hold on Shingyouji's arm. There was an unsteadiness in his tone. The smile that didn't quite reach those eyes yet continued smiling nontheless. He understood Shingyouji's work ethic and dedication to his job but why did it seem so hurried?

• Like 22

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• yunake

• robertita

Shingyouji walked inside their apartment and the first thing he did was lay his cell phone on the dining table. He reflected for a moment what he was about to do next. He paced around scratching his head. He sits on the chair and stared at the bed they shared. His eyes wandered to the calendar on the wall. He had planned for this evening two weeks in advance. He knew that Arata-san had always admired the films of that movie director so he was so excited when he got to buy those premiere tickets. He wanted to see his lover smile and take him out of his stressful job as a hospital intern. He wanted to make the evening special and the unexpected presence of one person simply dashed those dreams away for him.

Perhaps he could have been more assertive and insisted that Sagara-san leave them be. But he couldn't do that. He didn't want to appear childish and selfish to anyone especially to Arata-san. He didn't want him to worry. He wanted to appear as adult and pragmatic as possible. That he was all over this. That it was okay. That it was alright. That it totally made sense for Arata-san to be chummy with his senpai since they haven't seen each other for quite some time. The fear of rejection from Arata-san weighed more to him than his truest desire to monopolize his lover to himself.

Shingyouji's lips quivered and suddenly tears ran down his cheeks. He wiped them off impatiently and grabbed his messenger bag, grabbed his keys and walked out of the apartment.

His cell phone remained on the table.

===========================

11:00PM

It was the umpteenth time Misu had been glancing at his wristwatch while trying to keep up with the conversation with his senpai. Sagara-san had been exceptionally chatty. Misu smiled at the thought since he knew that the alcohol had added to that chattiness of his. They talked about a lot of things and discussed about the movie they just watched. They were both fans of the director and wouldn't miss any of his films when they were in high school.

11:35PM

Misu excused himself to make a call. All he got was a continuous ring. Shingyouji was not picking up his phone. Normally he would pick up in three rings but this was different. Must be busy at work. Damn it where the hell did he work again? He knew it was a 24-hour convenience store. But what the hell's the name of that store? Which branch was it? A 7-Eleven? No. An independent one? What the hell is it? It suddenly dawned to him that he was at a loss. Agitation started to set in.

Damn it...I don't know where he works and he's not answering the phone. Why didn't I even bother asking him about it?

He returned to his seat with Sagara-san who noticed the change in his mood.

“You look worried. What's wrong? Is there an emergency? You need to go to the hospital?” Sagara-san looked at him concerned.

“Ahm...kind of an emergency but it's a different matter really. I'm really sorry, senpai. I wish I could stay longer but I really have to go.” Misu stood up and bowed.

“Oh okay..I hope nothing too bad happened. I think I'll stick around here for a little while longer.” Sagara-san smiled.

Misu felt the rising anxiety creeping inside of him. Something was definitely not right. Shingyouji would never have dreamed of not answering the phone whenever he called. He would never miss out on something like that at all. But where could he be at this hour? How was he going to find him? Where would he start? He thought he'd return to their apartment and hopefully find some clues around there. He felt so stupid for not even asking his lover's work place. He thought he knew enough but something as simple like this made him feel pathetic. He failed at this. He didn't like the sound of it at all. What kind of a couple were they if he didn't know about these things? Has he been so absorbed in his internship and taken it all for granted that Shingyouji would be fine as things were?

The apartment was quiet. He turned on the lights and saw that everything seemed to be in place as they have left it. He sees the cell phone on the table and his heart sank. Did he leave this intentionally or forgot about it?

12:15AM

Misu's eyes were bleary as he stared onto the wall clock. He's gone through Shingyouji's phonebook but all it had were names he didn't know of other than Hayama, Saki and Akaike. He could call Hayama perhaps he knew where Shingyouji worked but quickly dismissed the thought. That would have made him a complete idiot and Saki's sensitive lover would have worried too much. Worse, he didn't want Saki to be involved either. Not that he'd care anyway. They somehow managed well enough to tolerate each other's presence. Hayama and Shingyouji were good friends though.

He could call everyone in the phone book but that would only raise unnecessary panic on them at this hour. What would he tell them anyway? How would he introduce himself to them? Just a concerned friend? Was that all really?

Misu changed into his sleepwear and laid down on the bed. He pressed his face on Shingyouji's pillow and inhaled his scent. They shared the same shampoo but somehow it always smelled pleasantly different on him. His mind must be playing tricks on him. He shouldn't worry so much, right? It's not like his lover was a child and would get lost. He's an adult for God's sake. I have to trust him. He probably is just at work. He'll be home soon. I'll be here when he does. It's gonna be alright. I am worrying for nothing. He only forgot his phone. Nothing more. I should definitely ask him where he works.

• Like 18

4:30AM

Misu stirred as he heard the door click. He rubbed his eyes and adjusted to see Shingyouji trying his best not to make a sound as he carefully laid his bag on the chair.

“You're back.” Misu broke the silence as he sat up on the bed.

“Eh? Ah....anou...I'm so sorry, Arata-san..I didn't mean to wake you. I just came for a change of clothes. I'll be leaving soon.” A very startled Shingyouji stared at him.

Misu stood up and turned on the lights. Shingyouji kept his head low and was obviously trying to avoid his intense scrutiny. He felt Misu's hand slowly cup the side of his face and lifted his chin slowly to finally face him.

“Where have you been? I was worried. But I didn't know where to find you. You even left your phone.” Misu tried to keep his tone low and evenly paced. He didn't want to frighten his already-agitated lover. It was painfully obvious that Shingyouji's eyes revealed fatigue and sadness.

“I was at work.” Came the nervous reply.

“Where is it? I mean....where do you work?” Misu felt like a complete idiot right about now but he didn't care. It felt like the right time to ask such a question.

“Sakura Grocery. The convenience store ten blocks from here.” Shingyouji blinked at him. He was rather surprised to be asked since Arata-san didn't seem the least bit interested in his work before.

Misu made a mental note of that information and considered visiting him there one of these days. His confidence returning. Relief overswept him to have the younger man before him. Talking to him again. He's safe. He's home. That's all that mattered. They remained standing at the center of their apartment just looking at each other.

“I'm sorry about last night.” Misu whispered which elicited a shocked look from the younger man.

“Eh? It's no problem. It's okay really. I understand. Besides you and Sagara-san haven't seen each other for a long time. It was rather sudden for him to show up like that but I guess it was a good time for you both to catch up on things. I'm sure you have lots of stuff to talk about. And then there was that call...and I needed to be at work anyway...so yeah...it's fine really. I mean...I wasn't expecting you'd be already home either. I thought you guys would be hopping at bars and stuff. It's a good time to unwind, you know...I remember a friend of mine had this reunion and they...”

“Shingyouji! You're rambling!” Misu interrupted him and shook him and right there he saw the tears that the younger man had been forcing to keep at bay began to flow unstoppably. He pulled him into a fierce embrace and tried to soothe him by gently rubbing his back with circular motions. As the tears subsided he felt him slowly relax in his embrace and Misu closed his eyes.

So that was it. Shingyouji's insecurities have played up again this time. He's tried to assure him that there was nothing between him and Sagara-senpai but he guessed he can never ease the unrest in his lover whenever his senior appeared. He always seemed at a complete loss. Like he didn't know where to belong. But instead of exercising assertiveness, his lover chose to retreat like he did in the past.

Though he loved him in his own way, their relationship in high school cannot be clearly defined despite Shingyouji always keeping close to him as much as possible. He has admitted to himself he actually enjoyed the devoted attention basked upon him by the younger man. But it is only when they moved in together and has been together for a year that finally they have a semblance of a relationship they can actually clearly define now in their terms.

Several minutes passed. Misu looked at him with his eyes thoughtful. A slight curve of a smile evident in his lips. Ah, yes..he loves Shingyouji. He knew he can never find another lover as devoted as this. He knew it would be a torture to not have him close like this. But he did admit that there were lots of times that he did find a guilty pleasure of getting his lover flustered around him. Call it possessiveness. Call it whatever you like but by doing so also proved that only he had that much influence to make Shingyouji feel this way.

If only....

• Like 18

“Arata-san...”

Shingyouji's eyes wandered nervously and curiously as he felt Misu taking his coat off. His mind began to protest as he watched him begin unbuttoning his blue-checkered shirt. But no words came out of his mouth. Misu looked very focused in the task and he sensed that authoritative silence. It didn't frighten Shingyouji but he knew better than to stop the quiet ministrations from the older man. It was almost a similar feeling he had when they were in the dressing room not so long ago as Misu buttoned his shirt up and that kiss they shared.

The memory of that kiss made him feel a little hazy. No way he can stop Misu now. He knew too well that what Misu wants, he gets it and who was he to deny him that when he wanted it so much as well?

The younger man could only stare in silent awe to what his lover was doing. First the coat then his shirt and now he felt fingers slowly unfastening his belt buckle. He wondered if Misu could hear how loud his heart was beating now. But even if he did, the older man did not show any signs of stopping with his activity. The belt dropped on the floor with a mild thud. And now his pants has dropped to his feet and he stepped out of it. Shingyouji was only wearing his boxers and his socks.

A naughty glint showed in Misu's eyes which made Shingyouji both excited and nervous at the same time.

“I'll get you a robe.” Misu left him standing there for awhile and he knew what that meant. He took off his socks and walked into the shower and closed the door behind him and took off his boxers. Shingyouji turned on the cool shower as it sprayed generously on his heated body. He leaned his forehead on the bathroom wall and allowed himself to calm his wildly beating heart. He then adjusted the water temperature to warm when he felt his nerves calming down. All the frustrations and stress he felt last night was slowly draining away as quickly as the water drained on the floor.

When he opened the bathroom door, Misu was standing with the bathroom robe ready for him to slide into. He felt Misu's fingers loosely tie his robe around him then motioned for him to follow to the bed.

Misu sat on the bed and held the towel he placed on the bed earlier while Shingyouji was in the shower. Shingyouji was feeling his body slowly heat up again as he approached and stood before him patiently waiting for his next instruction.

Misu looked up to him and he could see the glassy look Shingyouji was giving him. He surely had no idea what he had in mind and he liked that....very much.

“Kneel.”

And Shingyouji obeyed and knelt before him while Misu took his sweet time massaging and drying his dripping wet hair. Shingyouji closed his eyes, raking in all the gentleness and control. His hands are now on Misu's thighs. He rubbed his hands slightly on the cottony material of Misu's pajamas. This was a rare occurrence they were having now. He wanted to enjoy every second of it. He never expected how good it felt when you have the person you love do something like this for you.

From Misu's perspective, he could feel Shingyouji's muscle relaxing. His hair was nearly dry and as he took off the towel, the younger man still had his eyes closed. He smiled. He held his face with both hands and Shingyouji opened his eyes to look deeply into his lover before him.

“Arata-san...”

“Shingyouji...”

Their foreheads touched. Their noses touched. Shingyouji felt Misu's cheek rub on his face and a light kiss on his forehead. He felt himself being pulled forward. The gentleness in Misu was making him weaker in the knees. If this went on, he was sure he'd fall back on the floor.

Misu sensing this guided him to lie on the bed. As he lay down, Misu sat beside him and leaned towards his side. One hand slowly fiddling with the bath robe tie. Shingyouji felt a shiver run from the his nape down to his....

“You know...you should learn to be a little selfish sometimes.” Misu's voice was deeply seductive and resonated to Shingyouji's ears. “Our relationship....has already come to this....there's no turning back and we both know that.”

Shingyouji nodded and tried to keep his eyes focused on Misu's.

“Now tell me what you really desire...”

Shingyouji felt his heart race at those words. Really? What he really desired? And then it dawned to him the reasons why Misu behaved earlier when he took off his clothes. It wasn't the actions of someone who merely cared for him. He was making up for the time they could have spent together last night. It was Misu's way of apologizing and oh, what a truly seductive apology it is. Every bit of uneasiness he may have felt had already disappeared now that they lay so close together on their bed.

“I only want you to be mine. Mine alone. I don't want to share you with anyone...not even Sagara-san...you're mine. You're mine first....and always.” Shingyouji's words though seemingly possessive sounded more like he was pleading which made Misu smile.

“You know I'm yours. Stop being afraid, Shingyouji.” He slowly lowered his head and as their lips touched, Shingyouji clung to him. He matched his kiss with much fervor and passion. The bathrobe now undone and revealing the dewy and smooth alabaster skin. The scent of his shampooed hair only further ignited the flame inside of Misu as his lips traveled down Shingyouji's neck. His hands tracing every inch of his lover's taut skin. Shingyouji stretched his neck allowing more access.

“I love you...Arata-san...” He moaned so sweetly which made Misu's heart swell with even more heightened desire.

“Shingyouji...” He breathed into his ear and Shingyouji felt every pore in his body come alive. He smiled in complete satisfaction. The fears and insecurities disappearing fast. No matter what happens in the future, they will always have this moment to reflect and treasure. To each other, they truly belonged. No one can ever come in between them.

Owari?!

AUTHOR NOTES: I feel my cheeks heating up after posting this last part. My hands feel numb with giddiness. LOL. Aaah...I finally got to write this. Feels so good. I debut this fanfic here in YO before I publish them on my FFNET page. To see the link to my page, check out my Homepage at my Profile. Thank you!

• Like 20

kyaaaaa!!!!! Yojichan u're killing me with ur words!!!!

seriously my dear....i wanna kiss u for making the most beautiful fanfic that i ever read!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!! i juz love the way u play with the story...

seriously....im gonna cry now...gonna share diz with my friends!!!!

kyaaaa...again i wanna hug u tight now...so beautiful!!!

• Like 2

*hugs tight*

*kisses*

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! thank you so much for reading and your supah loving words. I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

OMG! I'm so happy and thrilled and everything. I'm very honored that you would share this with your friends.

Thank you! thank you! thank you, my darling.

You finally posted it Yojichan! :D I was waiting for some time for it! But it was worth it! :D

I didn't see the Takumi Pure yet but I enjoyed this fanfic a lot! :D

• Like 1

Oh myyyyy!!!!!!! I loooooooooooove it! Love it! Love it a looooot! Another awesome work Yojichan!!!!!!!!! :leaf3::leaf3:

I love it from the first word to the last, but his was my favorite part:

“I only want you to be mine. Mine alone. I don't want to share you with anyone...not even Sagara-san...you're mine. You're mine first....and always.” :leaf15:

Thanks a lot! :msn_red_fox 3

• Like 1

You finally posted it Yojichan! :D I was waiting for some time for it! But it was worth it! :D

I didn't see the Takumi Pure yet but I enjoyed this fanfic a lot! :D

YES! I finally did. heheheheh! thank you, thank you so much for reading and I sure hope you'll be able to watch Pure very soon. It's already been posted here on YO. Have lots of fun. I'm sure you'll love it.

Oh myyyyy!!!!!!! I loooooooooooove it! Love it! Love it a looooot! Another awesome work Yojichan!!!!!!!!! :leaf3::leaf3:

I love it from the first word to the last, but his was my favorite part:

“I only want you to be mine. Mine alone. I don't want to share you with anyone...not even Sagara-san...you're mine. You're mine first....and always.” :leaf15:

Thanks a lot! :msn_red_fox 3

Thank you so much for reading and for the love. It's been an exciting experience for me to write this and it's great to be inspired by such wonderful characters and the fandom. It really means so much to express it all here in a story. I'm very pleased that you quote your favorite lines of the story. Thank you, my dear.

*hugs tight*

*kisses*

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! thank you so much for reading and your supah loving words. I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

OMG! I'm so happy and thrilled and everything. I'm very honored that you would share this with your friends.

Thank you! thank you! thank you, my darling.

en~~u're very welcome...

well...im sure my friends will be very happy since two of my best friends is ady in love with shingyouji cuteness overload..lol

yojichan...i love all the mushiness in ur story and the bunny rabbit shingyouji too...ahaha kawai ne~~

and i almost cried when shingyouji cried too...

i wish ur fanfic could be a movie so i can watch shingyouji wear bunny costume..*again bunny*

and also misu's worried face...ahaha i'd love to see tht...his possesiveness in diz fanfic is absolutely HOT...lol

diz couple should have their own movie with their own title...

too cute....and now im waiting for takumi kun 5...it lookz so dramatic to me and Misu is totally hot while shingyouji became cuter...

gosh when gii knocked the door i was totally shocked...ahahaha

• Like 1

en~~u're very welcome...

well...im sure my friends will be very happy since two of my best friends is ady in love with shingyouji cuteness overload..lol

yojichan...i love all the mushiness in ur story and the bunny rabbit shingyouji too...ahaha kawai ne~~

and i almost cried when shingyouji cried too...

i wish ur fanfic could be a movie so i can watch shingyouji wear bunny costume..*again bunny*

and also misu's worried face...ahaha i'd love to see tht...his possesiveness in diz fanfic is absolutely HOT...lol

diz couple should have their own movie with their own title...

too cute....and now im waiting for takumi kun 5...it lookz so dramatic to me and Misu is totally hot while shingyouji became cuter...

gosh when gii knocked the door i was totally shocked...ahahaha

my dearest darling! *hugs*

i am extremely pleased that you loved all the mushiness in this fic. i know i have quite a lot as well. when i was writing this, it was quite a challenge to keep my focus because i was feeling very excited and very inspired and i had to race with my mind and keep myself in check the whole time. but i'm quite happy with the results because it was truly a labor of love.

ok, the bunny rabbit idea came was taken from the scene when Misu and Shingyouji were talking. when Taiki smiled...i couldn't help but notice how big his front teeth were. And since that time i couldn't shake off this image of him with bunny ears sticking out of his head. the happier he looked, the more and more i imagined bunny ears again. so in order to put this bunny ears obsession in my head into motion...i had to include this in the story.

From the very first time I've seen Misu in Takumi-kun 3, my impression of him as a cool, calculating, and dominating personality has not changed. Watching him again in Pure further added layers to his character. We see more of Misu. His sweet side. His shy side. He smiles more. And most especially his seductive side. And we get to see how deeply he actually feels for Shingyouji and what Shingyouji discovers about him. Through Shingyouji we get a better understanding of the man behind that stern look.

And yes, I totally agree they should have their own spin-off from the Takumi-kun series. I am SO gonna love that. They're such a stable couple. and they're totally different from Takumi and Gii. it's amazingly attractive.

i'll be honest, seeing them do that kissing scene together was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD i did not crave for a bed scene of them together. that kiss was one of the most intense and passionate i've ever watched in a BL film.

OMG! Takumi-kun 5...baba-chan looks so HOT. i was watching him and i couldn't stop messing my hair out of sheer excitement. it's a nervous habit i have. LOL...and taiki on the bed...aaaaah!!! so cute!!! i am so excited to see them together again.

• Like 1

ok, the bunny rabbit idea came was taken from the scene when Misu and Shingyouji were talking. when Taiki smiled...i couldn't help but notice how big his front teeth were. And since that time i couldn't shake off this image of him with bunny ears sticking out of his head. the happier he looked, the more and more i imagined bunny ears again. so in order to put this bunny ears obsession in my head into motion...i had to include this in the story.

From the very first time I've seen Misu in Takumi-kun 3, my impression of him as a cool, calculating, and dominating personality has not changed. Watching him again in Pure further added layers to his character. We see more of Misu. His sweet side. His shy side. He smiles more. And most especially his seductive side. And we get to see how deeply he actually feels for Shingyouji and what Shingyouji discovers about him. Through Shingyouji we get a better understanding of the man behind that stern look.

And yes, I totally agree they should have their own spin-off from the Takumi-kun series. I am SO gonna love that. They're such a stable couple. and they're totally different from Takumi and Gii. it's amazingly attractive.

i'll be honest, seeing them do that kissing scene together was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD i did not crave for a bed scene of them together. that kiss was one of the most intense and passionate i've ever watched in a BL film.

OMG! Takumi-kun 5...baba-chan looks so HOT. i was watching him and i couldn't stop messing my hair out of sheer excitement. it's a nervous habit i have. LOL...and taiki on the bed...aaaaah!!! so cute!!! i am so excited to see them together again.

kyaaa....hugs to u too....onion6

seriously thtz wat i was thought when he smiled too...his bunny teeth....ahaha

somehow the teeth is huge but CUTE for me...

and thanx 4 express ur bunny obsession here becoz it helped with mine too...lol

ya...he's a very caring and gentle man which we can see through shingyouji...

i think shingyouji could see inner side of him at a first sight...

seriously if not he might fell for sagara-senpai instead of misu but he fell for him eventhough he still dunno misu very well yet..

and Misu is kinda private person who kept everything only for himselves and HOT too...

somehow i think he liked shingyouji at the first sight too...

the KISS....*im melting again* is juz TOO AWESOME!!!...

when misu kissed shingyouji he really expressed his love for him...

itz like he's saying "I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH" and waited for this moment for a long time enough....itz juz so full of love which make fangirls like us went crazy and squealing...*but im screaming*

eventhough i dun think there's a spin-off movie bout them but there's no sin to hope..

and if they got movie together..my nose might will starts bleeding becoz it'll be too beautiful....lol

the 5th movie is bout takumi and gii's relationship problems but seeing misu and shingyouji juz for a minute worth it....

kyaa...when misu playing snooker he looked absolutely HOT!!!!!!.....

there's no way i wont be melt becoz of him....ahaha

and shingyouji only appeared for 1 second in the trailer but i ady felt excited...

his pose on the bed is totally kawai....:cuteonion58:

• Like 1

kyaaa....hugs to u too....onion6

seriously thtz wat i was thought when he smiled too...his bunny teeth....ahaha

somehow the teeth is huge but CUTE for me...

and thanx 4 express ur bunny obsession here becoz it helped with mine too...lol

ya...he's a very caring and gentle man which we can see through shingyouji...

i think shingyouji could see inner side of him at a first sight...

seriously if not he might fell for sagara-senpai instead of misu but he fell for him eventhough he still dunno misu very well yet..

and Misu is kinda private person who kept everything only for himselves and HOT too...

somehow i think he liked shingyouji at the first sight too...

the KISS....*im melting again* is juz TOO AWESOME!!!...

when misu kissed shingyouji he really expressed his love for him...

itz like he's saying "I LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH" and waited for this moment for a long time enough....itz juz so full of love which make fangirls like us went crazy and squealing...*but im screaming*

eventhough i dun think there's a spin-off movie bout them but there's no sin to hope..

and if they got movie together..my nose might will starts bleeding becoz it'll be too beautiful....lol

the 5th movie is bout takumi and gii's relationship problems but seeing misu and shingyouji juz for a minute worth it....

kyaa...when misu playing snooker he looked absolutely HOT!!!!!!.....

there's no way i wont be melt becoz of him....ahaha

and shingyouji only appeared for 1 second in the trailer but i ady felt excited...

his pose on the bed is totally kawai....:cuteonion58:

i find it amazing that we are loving the movie even though the english subs haven't been released yet. speaking of which, SaYa Fansubs is still working on it. yay!

i think that's the beauty of Pure is that despite the language barrier, Misu and Shingyouji were able to translate those feelings to us and we feel the love between them. my heart goes to Baba-chan and Taiki for doing an excellent job in portraying their roles thus making us all happy.

Like for example this particular scene in your signature pic (library) - they didn't talk so much there but we can see the devotion in Shingyouji's eyes. And when he fell asleep waiting for Misu...We see Misu looks at him softly and extremely touched.

I'm really happy to watch all that because they didn't have to say anything but we felt the love. It was right there. No need for words. It was a wonderful wonderful experience.

Such an experience inspires me as a writer to take those wordless emotions and moments. There is so much one can do with these things. So much love and tenderness.

We can watch the movie over and over and still fall in love again and again even without the english subs yet. And what more when we finally can understand everything they're saying? it would be so incredible. i am very excited and looking forward to it. but for now..this will suffice. i am happy and will be patient because love is patient.

as of now i am currently working on another Takumi-kun inspired story. please look forward to it. thank you so much! *hugs*

oh..my gosh..dear..

your story makes me melted >,,

I don't know how many times I bit my pillow when I read this story >,

I even really want to watch it directly..

This story seemed real to me..

OMG..Misu..why you are always behave like that..do you know how much he loved you?!! *I was so mad because misu*

and the last part made ​​me ashamed..Lol~

I even read it many times..if I was shingyoji maybe I can't stand anymore..>///

but,overall..I love ur fic so much....I want to hug you..^^

can I share this with my friends? I'm sure they would love it

• Like 2

I am incredibly touched and I'm melting as well of your sweet and thoughtful review. Thank you. thank you so much, Fie. *hugs tight*

You've made me so happy and inspired. I am feeling so much better.

And it would be an honor that you would share it with your friends. Share the love, my darling. I am so grateful. I am very inspired to keep going.

I don't know how many times I bit my pillow when I read this story >,

I even really want to watch it directly..

This story seemed real to me..

OMG..Misu..why you are always behave like that..do you know how much he loved you?!! *I was so mad because misu*

and the last part made ​​me ashamed..Lol~

I even read it many times..if I was shingyoji maybe I can't stand anymore..>///

kyaaaa....same here....>.

shingyouji is a tough bunny....he wont give up easily...ahaha

well....Misu love him so much but dunno hw to show it...

itz funny when he's worrying bout shingyouji....

• Like 1

This one-shot is must amazing. I was reading it unsure of what to expect but when I finished I nearly squealed in the library from all the cute moments! I can actually see that being part of the script for a spin off for a movie for the 'pure' pair as I like to call them. Thank you for sharing this with us and it has inspired me to write a little one-shot for these two of my own! look forward to is on here in the future!

• Like 1

You got that one right..Shingyouji is a tough bunny! eeeeeeeeee!!! kawaii!! ♥ ♥ ♥

I'm so glad you all enjoyed it. And thank you so much for sharing this, my dear.

This one-shot is must amazing. I was reading it unsure of what to expect but when I finished I nearly squealed in the library from all the cute moments! I can actually see that being part of the script for a spin off for a movie for the 'pure' pair as I like to call them. Thank you for sharing this with us and it has inspired me to write a little one-shot for these two of my own! look forward to is on here in the future!

OMG! Really? kyaaaaaaaa!!!

I'm so humbled that you would deem this worthy as a script for a spin-off movie. I am so incredibly happy.

It would be such a pleasure to read your story as well. I look forward to it very much. Keep me updated okay. Let's spread the love! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! *dances*

I am incredibly touched and I'm melting as well of your sweet and thoughtful review. Thank you. thank you so much, Fie. *hugs tight*

You've made me so happy and inspired. I am feeling so much better.

And it would be an honor that you would share it with your friends. Share the love, my darling. I am so grateful. I am very inspired to keep going.

haha..I guess I am lost for words for you now..for ur Fanfic..hhe~

I've told to my friends

and they loved it >_

haha..I know you would have loved this fanfic

because it..Taiki with his ear bunny..>

and I love it when misu worrying about shingyoji..I want to see his worried face~

• Like 1

I am so overwhelmed with all your reviews and wonderful support.

You guys truly truly inspire me to keep going.

There's so much love and potential for the characters that there's a lot of possibilities that can be done when writing a story about them.

I'm very humbled and very happy!

Kisses to all!

I am so overwhelmed with all your reviews and wonderful support.

You guys truly truly inspire me to keep going.

There's so much love and potential for the characters that there's a lot of possibilities that can be done when writing a story about them.

I'm very humbled and very happy!

Kisses to all!

i think all of us will still support u even after the 10th misu x shingyouji fanfic u wrote....ahaha u r an excellent writer n diz couple is a lovely couple which makes us went crazy after read the fanfic

• Like 1

it feels so warm to know that you will keep supporting me even after i post my 10th misu x shingyouji fanfic. i'm on a roll. heheheheh!

thank you so much. it really means a lot.

i will be posting other takumi-kun inspired stories in the future and who knows i just might introduce another couple this time. heheheh! we'll see what happens. the possibilities are there and i hope you will see me through the process.

again many, many thanks and my heart goes to you all, my darlings. you are in my thoughts when i write.

UPDATE: I'm thinking of making Pureness as an ongoing fanfic series. So please look forward to more Shingyouji x Misu love happening in this thread. I will be posting them all here. Thank you so much.

• Like 1

kyaaa...thanx so much for making it as ongoing fanfic...i'll be 101% grateful...^^

and i am 101% grateful back. *hugs*

I thought it is for the best that I maintain Shingyouji and Misu in Pureness since the film Pure primarily focused and largely devoted on their pairing. I sit it fit that Pureness will do the same for them.

So whenever I think of Pureness, I think of Misu and Shingyouji. Their love, their trials and why they're meant to be. It could be about their future, their present and their past together. A lot of things can be possible here where they are involved. I am very excited with the process of writing about them.

All of you have inspired me. Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...

AUTHOR NOTES: As promised, here is another continuation of the Pureness arc. My fanfic lovingly and solely devoted to the romance of Misu Arata and Shingyouji Kanemitsu. This is dedicated to my dear friend June (last_sky16) whose uber enthusiastic love for the pairing has further inspired me to write this fic. And to each and every Takumi-kun fan in this forum and those who have read my previous works, my heart is filled with immense joy of your support and love. Thank you so much for staying with me. I have cried a lot writing this story and it was quite challenging. This has been an emotional ride for me as well. I hope you enjoy reading and leave me your comments and questions, I would greatly appreciate them.

To set the mood, allow me to share these wonderful images

attachment.php?attachmentid=4340&d=1308769326

attachment.php?attachmentid=4338&d=1308769319

To Be Near You

The story so far: This story takes us back to Misu and Shingyouji in Shidou. A life-changing event is about to take place that will put our heroes in a situation they have never encountered before.

Math hasn't always been Shingyouji's favorite subject. If things were up to him, he would have preferred kendo more than anything. If Math was in a dojo with him, he would have easily smacked its sorry ass to kingdom come and that would be the end of it. But then he remembered how Arata-san would pour his time at the executive room doing all those innumerable calculations. If I could only be as dedicated as Arata-san then perhaps even this way I can reach his level and be closer to him somehow. Shingyouji smiled at the thought and adjusted himself on his seat and straightened his back to help him focus more towards the teacher.

Class was momentarily interrupted when the PA system announced:

SHINGYOUJI KANEMITSU, YOU HAVE A PHONE CALL.

As he walked towards the hallway, he couldn't help but wonder who would call him in class at this very hour. Maybe Arata-san wanted to check up on me. He almost laughed out loud at the very thought of the senior student wanting to call him. Misu along with the rest Student Council members along with Saki Giichi and Akaike Shozo were on their way back to Shidou from a three-day academic retreat.

“Shingyouji desu. Moshi moshi?” He chirped.

“Shingyouji-chan...?” Came the filtered reply.

“Aaah! Obaa-chan! (grandma) How nice of you to call. I wasn't expecting this at all. How are you doing? Everything all right with you I hope. I miss you, you know.” Shingyouji clearly adored his grandmother. She was the kindest and most loving person in his family. He was always especially close to her since he was a young kid. She was always very proud of her beloved grandson.

“Shingyouji-chan...I'm so sorry to call you at such a time. Now I need you to listen to me very carefully, okay?”

“Hai.”

A long pause. A sniffle.

“Obaa-chan...what's going on? Are you alright?” Now Shingyouji was worried. It was surprising enough that of all people who would call him in school was his grandmother and the long pause and the sniffle only aggravated his worry.

“Shingyouji-chan...” His grandmother sounded like she had been crying for days. Her voice was a bit hoarse. “Your mother and father....I'm so sorry, my love.”

“Eh? What happened to my parents?” Shingyouji's eyes rounded. Panic was setting in but he fought to remain as calm as possible and braced himself for her reply.

“The divorce has been finalized. You have to come home as soon as possible.” Her voice broke.

Shingyouji felt like the entire room was spinning. His lips began to quiver. He could barely focus his eyes. But his hands held onto the phone very tightly.

“Shingyouji-chan...are you still there?”

It took several seconds before Shingyouji was snapped back into reality.

“I'm still here. Alright...I'll pack my bags and take the bus.” He replied slowly.

“I need you to stay calm, my darling. Now which of your teacher should I talk to regarding this matter?”

“Anou...I think I'll be the one to talk to them.”

“No. I will handle the talking. You just go and pack your things. I am not sure for how long you will need to be away from school. For all we know it could only be a few days or perhaps a little more...what's important is that you come home as soon as you can.”

“I understand.”

“Shingyouji-chan...I am so sorry to have been the bearer of this news. No matter what happens, your obaa-chan loves you. Be safe on your way home. Now tell me which of your teachers should I be talking to?”

_ _ _ _ _ _

Misu Arata felt a sense of relief as the mini van they were riding entered the gates of Shidou Academy. Their debate team won but it did wore them out. Saki has been massaging his forehead all throughout the trip. Shozo was nodding off to sleep. The other members of the team in the van looked restless and fatigued. They couldn't wait to jump out of the van and get into the dorms.

The image of a certain sophomore greeting him with a wide toothy bunny smile suddenly popped in his mind. He can imagine him pestering him endlessly with questions and probably even ask for a present. What an idiot. Misu's eyes softened and a small smile escaped his lips. But what he really craved now was to lay on his bed and try to get much needed rest. He can always talk to Shingyouji tomorrow and give him his present.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

“Misu? I could stay around with you if you like.” A hopeful Ooji asked him. There were only the two of them and much to his relief the noisy Shingyouji has not been making his habitual visits to the Excecutive Room for a week since they arrived from the trip.

Misu frowned at the paperwork in his hands. For the life of him he was struggling to concentrate at the task at hand. He had made several mistakes with the calculations of the expenses during the three-day trip. The added frustration of not hearing a single word from Shingyouji was getting the better of him and it annoyed him even more. All he was ever told by Matsumoto-sensei that Shingyouji received a sudden call from home and had to leave within the day. He pressed for further details but that was just about the only information he was given. Apprently, some of the students who caught a glimpse of Shingyouji reported that he looked very shaken and distraught. But he barely spoke a word to anyone and some have seen him carrying a large backpack as he left the school that night.

“Misu?” Ooji looked at him with concern.

“What is it?” Misu snapped realizing he wasn't alone in his thoughts. Every time the door opened, he found himself frowning more to look up and see who it was. But Shingyouji never came. He didn't expect that he would actually look forward to the enthusiastic greeting of the younger boy.

“I can stay with you if you like. As long as you need me to.” Ooji replied gently.

Misu gave him a quick glance and returned to his paperwork. “No. I'm fine. You can go now. I'll handle the rest of this paperwork.”

“But...” Ooji began to protest. Misu looked straight at him and handed him three folders.

“These will need to go to Shimada-sensei. I'll be leaving soon anyway. There's no need for you to stick around with me.”

Ooji looked dejectedly at the folders in his hand but he had no choice but to follow Misu's instructions and quietly left the Executive Room. It always seemed to be this way. Misu looked fatigued and he had been rather in a foul mood and sometimes distracted. But he was willing to overlook that. He tried to stay attached to Misu as much as possible during the academic retreat but he felt like he was trying too hard. Misu only talked to him on a need to know basis. He fervently hoped it was his chance to get to know Misu a whole lot more but the three-day event ended and still Misu treated him nothing more than just a classmate. It must be that damn Shingyouji again. Damn noisy brat. He was seething. What did that guy know? Always so clingy to Misu. Always following him around. Not giving him peace. Always so annoying. Doesn't he realize that Misu does not like him around? That he's only tolerating his presence. Whenever he shows up, I get to be kicked out of the room. And that brat isn't here, why am I still being kicked out of the room? I hate this!

Misu popped a headache pill and an iron tablet and downed it with the cold water bottle. He irritatedly moved the rest of the paperwork aside and rested his face on the cold oak table.

Damn it! IT'S BEEN A WEEK ALREADY! And I haven't heard anything from that idiot. Not even a damn call. Nothing. Misu wondered whose neck was he going to break so they would tell him exactly what happened to Shingyouji who decided to take off just like that. But the memory of that day was creeping into his brain again. I could have done something that time. He sighed deeply.

He hadn't been able to get any proper rest that fateful evening reflecting on Shingyouji's face. He skipped breakfast the very next morning and dropped by Shingyouji's room only to be greeted by his bleary-eyed roommate Nowaki who was absolutely clueless as to where Shingyouji was. Looking at Shingyouji's empty bed and empty side table, Misu felt a sickening feeling rising up in his chest. Shingyouji was really gone and he didn't even say goodbye.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

• Like 11