Takumi-kun: Pureness (Misu x Shingyoshi)

yojichan

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• yunake

• robertita

EXACTLY!

Who tricked who?

Hahahahahhahahah!

Yes, you are so right. Love can make you do things you never thought you'd be able to pull off. :D

• Like 3

Yoji now I understand why Misu like only pets with 2 legs. So this is how our boys spend on Sunday.

HAHAHAHAHAAH! Because they're easier to train? xD

Oh yeah, Sunday sure is a special day for our boys.

Thank you so much for reading this, my darling. :)

• Like 2

uwaaaa yojichan

your story is really awesomeeee~~

two thumbs up for you, dear!^

oh thank you so much for the comment, luv! i am very humbled. i am so happy that you really enjoyed reading it.

a warm hug to you, dearie. :)

• Like 2

Oh my gosh, yojichan... :D

You always know how to make us happy with your story!!! >

Never cross in mind if Shingyouji can be so tricky now... XDD

I think that good side after he's dating his beloved Arata-san, ne??? XDDD

• Like 5

OMG! ahahah Shing you are too cunning, dear!! and you too, Takumi!!

Yoji, it's amazing! I love the plot twist at the end!!! oh cute cute Shing and Takumi, seriously who tricked who? ahaha Jed you're totally right!! Thank you Yoji, I really enjoyed it ^^

and u remember that in TkFanclub we wondered WHERE MisuShin were used to """join their bodies"""?!

OMB now we've got the answer.....

ON TAKUMI'S BED !!?? xD

• Like 4

oh Gosh, the gang is here! LOL :)

I have this premonition that our awesome and lovely fiction writer will somehow 'connect' Takumi and Shing, whatever connection that might be.... But I am so hoping that it will be wickedly delicious and maybe even erotic.... but that's my guess only of course....

Let us see what comes right after.... I simply can't wait for the next installments (that's PLURAL). :)

• Like 3

awesome yojii!!!!

i LOVE your stories! always awesome!!!! thank you for letting me know about this new one!!

Can't wait for another one... heheheh

• Like 4

So I first read all your stories on Fanfiction and have absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVED them all....now to this new one....OMG!!!!! I was totally not expecting Shin to be actually playing Takumi like that, and seriously...Who the hell tricked who? Besides that though Shin and Misu were seriously HOT!!!! damn that was such a teasing scene and now I have to use my imagination as to the continuation to that scene

As for a lemony scene....I would definitely love for you try and write one for us....I've read many many lemony scenes for my favorite couples over the years and some have been better than others but I've always thought they are way better than I could do.....basically my vote is for you to write a lemony scene for Misu and Shin, not saying it has to be their first time but I would definitely LOVE to read a lemony scene written by you.

• Like 4

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Damnit Now I am contemplating a fanfiction. I wrote FF for years but never got back to it. I used to LOVE Lemon/Lime stuff and I was using all the dirty words.

GAHHHHH BUT yojichan you captured these characters so perfectly and that is one of my weaknesses. SO I give you cookies for describing the couple flawlessly. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK... -thinks about ff- GAHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 3

@yojichan:

you're welcome dear^ and here i am waiting patiently for your other story 'bout our lovely couple Misu and Shin >

• Like 3

Woww....

Such a nice & warm dialogue ^^

Thank you for writing such a good story like this!!!!

And thank you so much for reading this story as well and leaving me such a nice and warm comment as well. :D

Thanks for sharing

You are most welcome and it's been a pleasure to share this story with you all. :) Thank you for reading.

you're welcome dear^ and here i am waiting patiently for your other story 'bout our lovely couple Misu and Shin >

awww~~ thank you so much. i am excited as well. this one i posted is more like a fun-fic. hehe! i am still actually working on a much more deeper MisuShin fic. :) thank you for looking forward to more Pureness. :)

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Damnit Now I am contemplating a fanfiction. I wrote FF for years but never got back to it. I used to LOVE Lemon/Lime stuff and I was using all the dirty words.

GAHHHHH BUT yojichan you captured these characters so perfectly and that is one of my weaknesses. SO I give you cookies for describing the couple flawlessly. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.. . -thinks about ff- GAHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO

*munches cookies hungrily* MMMMMM!!! ME LIKE COOKIES!!! OMNOMNOMNOMNOM!!! Xd

THANK YOU! THANK YOU my dear Sloan! I feel very happy that you think I captured the characters perfectly. That has always been my aim whenever I write fanfics. :D

Wow! You used to write fanfics too? Why don't you do it again? I would love to check it out. :)

So I first read all your stories on Fanfiction and have absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVED them all....now to this new one....OMG!!!!! I was totally not expecting Shin to be actually playing Takumi like that, and seriously...Who the hell tricked who? Besides that though Shin and Misu were seriously HOT!!!! damn that was such a teasing scene and now I have to use my imagination as to the continuation to that scene

As for a lemony scene....I would definitely love for you try and write one for us....I've read many many lemony scenes for my favorite couples over the years and some have been better than others but I've always thought they are way better than I could do.....basically my vote is for you to write a lemony scene for Misu and Shin, not saying it has to be their first time but I would definitely LOVE to read a lemony scene written by you.

OMG! YOU READ THEM ALL?? WOW!! WOW! WOW INDEED! CAN I SAY WOW AGAIN?

thank you sooooooooooooooooooo much! i feel so ecstatic that you absolutely loved them. oh my heart!

hahahahha!!! exactly who the hell tricked who in the end or from the very start? I can make my conclusions but it's a whole lot better when everyone can make their own conclusions instead. it's more fun that way. the inspiration for this fic was totally taken from TK5. I have had suspicions from Pure but gosh, how it totally confirmed it by the fifth movie and i was like OMG! I HAVE TO WRITE THIS! The entire scene was already in my head while I was busy in the kitchen doing the dishes. LOL

OMG Lemony scene! *squeals* thank you so much for the vote of confidence. it's such a scary territory for me to explore. i'm just amazed when i come across brilliant lemons with a lot of class and balanced sensuality. it doesn't come off as cheap, hurried and awkward. the more i get mesmerized by that, the more i wonder...wow! can i actually pull off something like that with my writing? these guys are BRILLIANT! but thank you for the encouragement. i will try when i get the courage to do so. :D

awesome yojii!!!!

i LOVE your stories! always awesome!!!! thank you for letting me know about this new one!!

Can't wait for another one... heheheh

*hugs* thank you, cherry luv! and I LOVE reading your comments as well. thanks so much for reading and looking forward to a next one. yes, there will be another. :)

oh Gosh, the gang is here! LOL :)

I have this premonition that our awesome and lovely fiction writer will somehow 'connect' Takumi and Shing, whatever connection that might be.... But I am so hoping that it will be wickedly delicious and maybe even erotic.... but that's my guess only of course....

Let us see what comes right after.... I simply can't wait for the next installments (that's PLURAL). :)

OMG! JED! yeah! the gang is SO HERE! i'm making sure I address everyone in this supah special post.

yeah, i truly have been wanting to connect Shingyouji and Takumi even before but i was waiting for the right timing and material to write them. the fifth movie totally gave me the excuse i've been hoping for.

mmmmmm...wickedly delicious and erotic? you mean between Shingyouji and Takumi? OMG! Will Misu and Gii even allow that? hehehehe..

I am currently still working on another Pureness story that has serious tones to it. this one I posted here is considered a fun-fic. :D

OMG! ahahah Shing you are too cunning, dear!! and you too, Takumi!!

Yoji, it's amazing! I love the plot twist at the end!!! oh cute cute Shing and Takumi, seriously who tricked who? ahaha Jed you're totally right!! Thank you Yoji, I really enjoyed it ^^

and u remember that in TkFanclub we wondered WHERE MisuShin were used to """join their bodies"""?!

OMB now we've got the answer.....

Thank you so much for reading, my dear! You are full of boundless energy indeed. wooohooo!!!

i am very happy to know that you love the plot twist in the end. i had to change that about three times before finally feeling satisfied. i am very glad it had that effect.

ahahaha! well as for the answer to where MisuShin "join bodies"...it's NOT on Takumi's bed. ^^

it's Misu's bed and will ALWAYS be. Misu will never allow that to happen on Takumi's bed. He's much too possessive. Besides even Shingyouji loves to lay down on Misu's bed even when he hangs out at room 270. it's his comfort zone. :D

Oh my gosh, yojichan... :D

You always know how to make us happy with your story!!! >

Never cross in mind if Shingyouji can be so tricky now... XDD

I think that good side after he's dating his beloved Arata-san, ne??? XDDD

dearest hana-chan! *hugsies*

thank you so much for reading. i totally appreciate it immensely.

i am glad to make everyone happy because it's been such a happy experience writing it too.

yes, you are right...Misu's influence on Shingyouji is very strong indeed. haha! :D

• Like 2

I'm so happy to hear that you are working in another chapter my dear yojichan. Is the chapter with the nasty Ooji? I really hate that guy. How he dares to treat like that Takumi and Shin? I'M VERY COURIOUS ABOUT HIS ROLE IN YOUR STORY YOJI.

P.S. Now I'm reading Pink and Ice. Kisses.

• Like 2

I'm so happy to hear that you are working in another chapter my dear yojichan. Is the chapter with the nasty Ooji? I really hate that guy. How he dares to treat like that Takumi and Shin? I'M VERY COURIOUS ABOUT HIS ROLE IN YOUR STORY YOJI.

P.S. Now I'm reading Pink and Ice. Kisses.

ahahahahahha! the nasty Ooji. ooooh! i like that description. xD as i recall, i did share a very small excerpt from the story I was working on at the TK FC not so long ago. i guess it's safe to say that yes, Ooji will be part of that story. he's such a mean little precious thing, isn't he? makes me wonder how the heck does Misu tolerate him?

OMG! you're reading Pink and Ice. oh gosh...thank you so much. thank you! thank you! and another huge thank you for looking forward to a new Pureness story. :D

• Like 1

Ding~dong???

Hohohohoh I am so outdated...

Exams are killing me and now my health is going worse..

HOHOHO LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer to read this than my 10 tons of reference books. ==

I feel so refreshed by this.

Hahahahahahhahahahahaha

Finally I can laugh!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh!!!!!

This was so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Ding~dong???

Hohohohoh I am so outdated...

Exams are killing me and now my health is going worse..

HOHOHO LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer to read this than my 10 tons of reference books. ==

I feel so refreshed by this.

Hahahahahahhahahahahaha

Finally I can laugh!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh!!!!!

This was so fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHA!!! I'm so happy you enjoyed this, June!

Gosh, i really missed you, sweetheart. I hope you do get better and better. I am glad this story put a smile to your face and a joy to your heart.

The aim of this story is to make everyone happy reading it. I am so glad that it has that effect on you.

Don't ever give up, okay? Just remember that everything you do now is for a bright future ahead.

You will reap the benefits and you will be happier. *hugs tight*

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAHHA!!! I'm so happy you enjoyed this, June!

Gosh, i really missed you, sweetheart. I hope you do get better and better. I am glad this story put a smile to your face and a joy to your heart.

The aim of this story is to make everyone happy reading it. I am so glad that it has that effect on you.

Don't ever give up, okay? Just remember that everything you do now is for a bright future ahead.

You will reap the benefits and you will be happier. *hugs tight*

Well I am trying now...

I just let the past go and start a new journey ahead. ^^

Nyappy~~~~

I really enjoyed it..it's like a cadburry to me..LOL *nyum~nyum*

• Like 1

Well I am trying now...

I just let the past go and start a new journey ahead. ^^

Nyappy~~~~

I really enjoyed it..it's like a cadburry to me..LOL *nyum~nyum*

That's the spirit! YATTA!

ooooh! like Cadbury? mmmmmmmmm....all this chocolate reference is making me wanna eat chocolate.

i have a pack of dinosaur choco eggs in the fridge now. a bar of Meiji and Goya in the freezer.

i ate two kinds of chocolate cake last sunday afternoon.

a choco lava cake on saturday.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

That's the spirit! YATTA!

ooooh! like Cadbury? mmmmmmmmm....all this chocolate reference is making me wanna eat chocolate.

i have a pack of dinosaur choco eggs in the fridge now. a bar of Meiji and Goya in the freezer.

i ate two kinds of chocolate cake last sunday afternoon.

a choco lava cake on saturday.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Hahahahahha!!! Well I ate a new type of cadburry last week...i dunno what it is tho.. LOL

Well 11th May was my youngest brother's birthday..

I was SOOOOO excited becoz I thought he was going to choose a choco cake..

BUT

He chose Angry Bird's HEAD!!!!!! The cake is vanila flavoured...

But I ate 1/4 of it in the end...xP

• Like 1

Hahahahahha!!! Well I ate a new type of cadburry last week...i dunno what it is tho.. LOL

Well 11th May was my youngest brother's birthday..

I was SOOOOO excited becoz I thought he was going to choose a choco cake..

BUT

He chose Angry Bird's HEAD!!!!!! The cake is vanila flavoured...

But I ate 1/4 of it in the end...xP

waaaiii! OMEDETOU TANJOUBI to your lil bro. awwww~~

well, it's HIS birthday so it's gonna be the cake he wants. heheheh! :D

oh gosh...i am still searching high and low for the almond BIT.

must.have.choco.kiss.

you know speaking of choco kisses...there is this Meiji brand called MELTY KISS - it comes in two flavors, choco and strawberry. the warning says that it has to be consumed once opened because it will melt. mmmmmmmm....

waaaiii! OMEDETOU TANJOUBI to your lil bro. awwww~~

well, it's HIS birthday so it's gonna be the cake he wants. heheheh!

oh gosh...i am still searching high and low for the almond BIT.

must.have.choco.kiss.

you know speaking of choco kisses...there is this Meiji brand called MELTY KISS - it comes in two flavors, choco and strawberry. the warning says that it has to be consumed once opened because it will melt. mmmmmmmm....

OMG!!!!! MELTY KISS!!!! I LOVE YOU MEIJI CHOCO FOR THE CHOCO!!!

It makes my imagination runs VERY wild!!!

Imagine how the choco is ady half melt in Baba chan's mouth and then they kissed!!!

Tongues!!!! The saliva!!!! GOD!!!!!! please remind myself that I am below 18. LOL

KYAAAA!!!!!!!!! nosebleeding!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2