Takumi-kun: Pureness (Misu x Shingyoshi)

yojichan

AUTHOR UPDATE:

Pureness is still currently on hiatus. I hope you will bear with me. And I thank each and everyone of you for all the love and support you have showered upon this. You inspire me in so many ways. :) This story thread has reached more than 8000 views already. I can never thank you enough but I will keep thanking anyway. :)

The good news is my friend (Last_sky16) has invited me to roleplay with her on a Misu x Shingyouji story. It's still quite new and I hope you will support us in this endeavor till the very end.

The title of our roleplay is "A Pure Twist"

You will find it here

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Enjoy, my darlings! *kisses*

To everyone who likes to read my Pureness stories again and to those readers who have just visited this story thread for the first time, here are the links so it will be easier for you to find them without going through all the comments. I have written a total of four stories. thank you!

1 - Pureness

2 - To Be Near You

/page3

3 - Lies and Truth

/page11

4 - Ignition

/page22

You will also find the first Misu x Shingyouji fic I wrote here (not included in the Pureness story arc)

ImPure -

thank you once again and please leave me your comments. I love to hear from you and respond to each of them. :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• yunake

• robertita

i like this so much!!!!

nice 36 pages of work!!!

thank you!!!

i really love this pair!!!!!!

hello there again! thank you! thank you sooooo much for reading. Yep Lies and Truth is the longest I've written in the Pureness arc. I am so happy knowing that you love MisuShin. i feel butterflies in my stomach because i am so in love with this pair too. they truly inspire me. :D

• 1 month later...

I read again all your fanfics about Misu&Shin my dear yojichan. And I watch the Takumi 3 and 4 again. So now I have to confess something: I fall in love with Misu because of you. I love him more than Gii now.

• Like 1

I read again all your fanfics about Misu&Shin my dear yojichan. And I watch the Takumi 3 and 4 again. So now I have to confess something: I fall in love with Misu because of you. I love him more than Gii now.

dear roberta! this is such an incredible honor to be worthy of such praise and truly unexpected that because of the way I write Misu that you now love him more than Gii. OMG! *blushes deeply*

oh gosh..i went all speechless all of a sudden there. haha!

thank you so much for reading my fics. i am very, very touched for the love and support. :)

• Like 1

Yo-chan is talented and I've been writing a lot in hopes I can become as good as her (I'm not saying I'm bad I'm just not as good as Yo-chan.) That's my full out and honest opinion. Compared to her I still have quite a ways to go.

• Like 1

Yo-chan is talented and I've been writing a lot in hopes I can become as good as her (I'm not saying I'm bad I'm just not as good as Yo-chan.) That's my full out and honest opinion. Compared to her I still have quite a ways to go.

Awwww~~~*hugs tight* I can never thank you enough for your compliments and faith in my writing abilities. We all have rooms to grow in the creative process. Thank you for believing in me and to be some sort of inspiration to you. Everyone who reads my works is a source of my inspiration as well. You are a talented writer, Tat-chan. :)

Whenever I check the views of the Pureness fic thread, I am completely astounded that it has already reached 9,000+ views and still going despite my current hiatus. Thank you everyone for the continued support and taking the time to read. It truly means a lot. I am humbled. :)

I forgot to thank you for Of Love and Loss yojichan. I read it some time ago. I like the love story between Takeshi and Morita. Their story is so sad and in the same time so sweet.

May I ask you a question? From how much time do you write?

• Like 1

I forgot to thank you for Of Love and Loss yojichan. I read it some time ago. I like the love story between Takeshi and Morita. Their story is so sad and in the same time so sweet.

May I ask you a question? From how much time do you write?

Hello roberta! :D Thank you so much for reading Of Love and Loss. Writing that was a dream come true for me and holds a special place because I spent a great deal of time with it. :)

With regards to your question, are you asking how much time do I generally spend when I am writing a story or are you asking specifically how long it took me to write Of Love and Loss?

Generally speaking, it really depends on what I am writing about. I am inspiration-driven. It also depends on the length of what I have to write about so there really is no specific time frame.

But writing Of Love and Loss, I started writing the drafts back in March 2011 and as you can see I only was able to finally post it in December after going through several revisions. I am quite satisfied with how this one turned out in the end. I have no regrets. It's the kind of story I would have loved to read again in the future. My dream fic come true! Although I am beginning to wonder if I am the only one who has ever written a Morita x Suzuki fic. hmmmm....I hope other writers have done this too because I would love to read their take on this. :)

I'm so sorry. I would refolmulate the question. Since when do you start writing fanfiction, story? Did you discover this passion of writing in school or later? I 'm asking you that because I discover in highschool that I can write anything. I have ideas but is so difficult to put them on a paper.

You put your heart in everything you write so I can feel it throught your characters. Your stories make me feel what the characters feel, what they think, they are so real.

You are the only one that write a story about Morita and Suzuki.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry. I would refolmulate the question. Since when do you start writing fanfiction, story? Did you discover this passion of writing in school or later? I 'm asking you that because I discover in highschool that I can write anything. I have ideas but is so difficult to put them on a paper.

You put your heart in everything you write so I can feel it throught your characters. Your stories make me feel what the characters feel, what they think, they are so real.

You are the only one that write a story about Morita and Suzuki.

Hmmmm...I think I started writing my first fanfic in 2000 or 2001. I was still pretty new in the anime scene. It wasn't BL but it was a limey one. I think I knew I had a knack for storytelling when I was very young but at that time I only drew pictures. Had I been not seriously discouraged from drawing, I might have ended up drawing stories instead of writing. I don't know how to draw pictures anymore so I ended up writing stories instead. But there was a very long gap before I started writing stories. I only keep journals and wrote poetry. It was only after I wrote my first fanfic that I began to be inspired to write more stories. I learned a lot from reading other authors and they have given me great advice on how to improve my work. Each story I write has a little piece of me in them. Each character that is portrayed has a little piece of my heart in them. I write stories because I believe there is something that needs to be told. I like observing and studying human behavior and internalizing my thoughts and feelings thus projecting them into words. The writing process always affects me deeply and I am divided into the reader and the writer at the same time. :)

BTW this is the first fic I have written. It still amuses me whenever I read it. :D

Oh my goodness! I am the ONLY one who wrote a story about Morita and Suzuki?! waaaaahhh!

• Like 2

Thanks for your answers.

I love your first fanfic. Thank you so much for share with us your hard work. You have won a fan - me.

ImPure was your first fanfic that I read. I laugh so much. even I love all of them my favourite is Pureness.

• Like 1

Thanks for your answers.

I love your first fanfic. Thank you so much for share with us your hard work. You have won a fan - me.

ImPure was your first fanfic that I read. I laugh so much. even I love all of them my favourite is Pureness.

You are most welcome and thank you so much as well for showing such interest and giving time to read my fics. I am very grateful to have found a fan in you. This is very inspiring indeed. I'm glad you love the first fanfic. It was goofy, huh? Heheh!

Aaah..Pureness is your favorite. Thank you, thank you so much. My heart feels so happy knowing that it means so special to you. I am thrilled. :)

• Like 1

OMG. I got flustered just seeing MisuShin photo, u can imagine my status right now after reading it XD

Just one word: SUGOI!!!!!!!

Taiki dressed like a bunny???? SUGOI!!! Taiki in bathrobe????!!!SUGOOOI!!! Taiki that stares at the BED THEY SHARED???!SUGOOOOOIIIIII AND OMG.

Yoji, u wanna kill me, yeah XD?

Seriously, you depicted their thoughts and feelings so faithfully

You know I'm yours. Stop being afraid, Shingyouji.

OMG. Now I'm hearing Misu that whispers those words in my head...

Ok rigth now I'm putting aside my fitting room fetish to get a BATHROBE fetish. YATTA!!!!!!!

p.s- Sagara is always left empty handed, eh? ahahahaha YOOOOOSH!!!!!

• Like 1

About To be near you : :cuteonion58::cuteonion58: yesss Misu, you missed him so much!!! :cuteonion57: it's absolute terrific, Yoji. I love the way you line their feelings for each other... Misu's suffering... and Shing's insecurities... the serenity and the relief they feel when are together... oh gooosh you are so good at analyzing their deepest feelings, it's amazing :cuteonion57:

Promise me, you will never ever give up on your happiness and fight for it. Don't let anyone tell you different.”

yes Shing, never give up.... Granny you rock!

Thank you Yoji for your hard work, thank you thank you thank you!!!!

and also thank you for giving me the chance to take my revenge on OOJI!!!!!! YEEES!!!! MIsu will always kick you out of the room even if Shing isn't there!!!!!You got what you deserve, YOSH!!!

• Like 2

I'm done with of Love and Loss, and since I like it very much I wander about to know if you got other works of fiction. So this is definitely the next on my list. When I love what I've read, I get to become attached to it. That's why I 'suspend' my time finishing the whole story. I cling to the past, as some say. Which is hard for me personally because people keep on telling me I can't move on LOL. Anyway, can I also asked a question?

How do you write about the humour? I find it so unique. The stories to me are sad, but still you were able to make me laugh and find some of the scenes amusing? Is it just the way you look at the world in general or something specific? Are you that positive a person? :)

• Like 3

@ShivaDrake: dear sweetheart...oh wow! your exhilirating response and comments to the stories is really and totally super! hahahahah! i love you for that. thank you. thank you so much for taking the time to be so absorbed and relishing every bit of the stories. i hope you will be able to go all the way till "Lies and Truth" and "Ignition". And yes, I shall take full responsibility of you developing a bathrobe fetish. ohohohohohohoh!!! xD

i am still on hiatus to write any more Pureness stories but having finally been able to watch the fifth movie, I am discovering new things again and some of it have confirmed my beliefs of what MisuShin are. i am very excited. all i need to do is find the time to piece all them together and weave another story in the future.

@Jed: Hello darlin'. I would also like to say thank you for discovering my fanfiction.net page where you find the rest of my writings. i hope you are enjoying your visit so far and you can see how much my writing has changed through the years as i was still developing my style.

to answer your question, oh wow...you know you're the very first person who has ever asked me that. uhm...for starters i have a bit of a weird kind of sense of humor bordering on the sarcastic side yet leaning more towards being just downright goofy and random. you see when i write really sad stories, there are two sides of me that are clashing. the one side that is desperately trying to get me out of the darkness and the other side of me that swims in the darkness. i would like to say that yes, i am a positive person and after all the things that i have been through in my life, i am glad that i was able to overcome them despite being bloody and bruised from it all. i managed to survive and still surviving. i look upon the pain and i find some humor to all that. i remind myself that i am still able to laugh and live this long to be able to look back. when i write about characters in humorous situations, it's my way of shielding them from the painful travel that is about to begin for all of them. when i write the funny scenes, i just focus on the fun aspect and then pace myself before moving on to something serious later on.

i hope answered your question to your satisfaction. i look forward to more questions in the future if you still have more to know. just keep 'em coming. :D

I love your answer! :)

I've read a lot of books, and when I love a particular book, I tend to 'suspend' reading it. I take my time, so I think I gained the habit of observing the way the author writes his/her books. In your case, the fiction I've read so far are quite eloquent with the emotions of the characters. They are sad, but as I said, there is this unassuming, almost unapologetic use of humor. It somehow blunts the 'blade of sadness and despair' if I may put that way.

I'm pretty sure I have many more... LOL I'm on my way to reading another of your fan fiction, so I'm enjoying the day so much. And Takumi 5..... what can I say? The 'pleasure' of reading and the 'ecstasy' of watching! hahaha :)

• Like 1

there is this unassuming, almost unapologetic use of humor. It somehow blunts the 'blade of sadness and despair' if I may put that way.

OMG..what did you just say? You made me blush from the roots of my hair follicles to the tip of everything else I have. OMG...I never really thought of I would make such an impression and I never expected such a comment either. I am stuttering here. hahahaha! I am suddenly at loss for words. This is so tremendous. I am so grateful that you have articulated my thoughts so well. Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This really means so much to me. I feel like I have done something really good here. Thank you, Jed. OMG..thank you so much.

TrickorTreatTaiki.jpgTrickorTreatBaba.jpg

It's been MONTHS since my last Pureness story "Ignition" and to celebrate the highly anticipated release of the English fansub of the fifth Takumi-kun film, I was very weak to deny the sheer inspiration and high I experienced after finally watching it. Someone asked me if I could write a story of their "first time" and as much as I would love to indulge in that quest, my abilities as a writer in that particular genre remains much to be desired. This is also the debut of Takumi who will be playing a very active role in this latest installment of the Pureness story arc. However, I leave it up to you, my dearest readers to keep the mystery plot of this story for now. I hope you enjoy! :) Thank you.

TRICK OR TREAT

Takumi wondered what could have caused the frown that marred Shingyouji's forehead. They have been leaning on the banister for almost an hour and the reason for Shingyouji's odd behavior remained a mystery. Takumi was not at all used to this kind of silence from the usual boisterous friend so he assumed that something very troubling must occupy the younger boy's mind.

Hayama-san...” Shingyouji finally broke the awkward silence between them yet his eyes remained focused on the ground beneath them. The frown never leaving his face.

Hmmm...?” Takumi blinked in surprise.

Are you good in Social Studies?”

Eh?” Takumi looked even more surprised. He somehow suspected that the reason for Shingyouji's worry should be Misu-related but to be asked about being good in Social Studies was nowhere to what he suspected at all.

Shingyouji clasped his hands together and looked down. “I have an exam next Friday and I'm really worried that I might fail since I'm having serious problems with that subject. I was wondering maybe you could help me....that...uhm...if you don't mind tutoring me for a few days.”

Takumi smiled in embarrassment and scratched his head. Social Studies. Man, he only managed to pass that subject himself by sheer miracle alone and lots and lots of prayers. If he had relied solely on his efforts, he would have gotten stuck in it like quicksand.

Anou...you see, Shingyouji-kun...I wish I could help you with your problem but the thing is...” Takumi managed a nervous chuckle which did nothing to further hide his embarrassment.

Is it the scheduling? It's absolutely fine. I will work with you at your most convenient time. I'm really desperate here so I don't have much of a choice.” Shingyouji's face really looked desperate for answers as he stared hopefully into Takumi's eyes.

Takumi waved his hand. “No...that's not it at all. What I wanted to say is...I barely passed Social Studies myself. I won't be anywhere close to being an effective tutor to you. If it weren't for Gii and Akaike-kun's guidance and lots of prayers, I don't think I would have survived with my efforts alone. I'm really sorry.” Takumi gently patted his shoulder.

Shingyouji sighed deeply. “Earlier, I thought about asking Gii-senpai for help but I would have to get in a long line for that. A lot of the students here are asking for his help too. Then by the time my turn comes, he'll be either too busy or it would be too late for me.”

Suddenly a bright idea came to Takumi's mind. His eyes widened and flashed a brighter smile. “Ah sou da! It just occurred to me. I remember Misu was in the top ten of the Social Studies exams we had last month. That's it! Why not ask him for help then?”

Are you kidding me? I get enough of him reminding what an idiot I am. If I ask for his help it would be like giving him more excuses to call me an idiot.” Shingyouji frowned and pouted.

Takumi shook his head. “Come on...I don't believe Misu would be so mean to do such a thing. He does take studies very seriously. I've seen him help others with their lessons and I'm sure he won't treat your problem so lightly. He is president of the student council after all. It is his duty to help a student in need, right?”

Shingyouji shook his head. “Nah...it sounds so noble when you put it that way. He's a really mean person. You probably don't know that since he's always been kinda nice around you and to some people. Not to me. Between failing and asking for his help, I think failing would be a safer option.” Shingyouji rubbed his face in frustration.

It was getting clear to Takumi that Shingyouji was giving up so easily. He could ask for Gii's help but then by doing that this could cause unnecessary rumors to arise that he is monopolizing his time knowing full well that Gii will never deny him anything. The other students would suspect Gii of nepotism and the deal they agreed upon to keep their relationship mellowed down would ultimately fail. He didn't want to risk having to subject his lover into such stress already. Not to mention putting Shingyouji as an unsuspecting target for prejudice amongst the jealous students. But he had to help his friend. He didn't have the heart to just allow Shingyouji to fail. It would be his failure on his part being his close friend as well if he didn't do something.

Alright...alright...here's what we can do. I can still ask Misu's help in this.” Takumi's voice sounded hopeful this time.

He won't budge, Hayama-san. Not for me. Let's just forget it.” Shingyouji sighed and looked at Takumi in resignation.

No, no. Hear me out first. I got an idea. You're just worried that he won't help because it's you. But what if I said that it would be a group study involving me too? You just said it yourself that he's nice to me so most likely he won't say no to a request like that. And since tomorrow is Sunday, I can ask him to do that. I'll even arrange it to have the tutoring done in our room! What do you say? Isn't that a great plan or what?” Takumi now looked energized and he could see that although the younger boy's face still in a state of dilemma somehow the frown on his face was now relaxing.

Well, what if he has somewhere to go on a Sunday? You know how it is.” Shingyouji pouted again.

Nah..I don't think so. He would usually mention something casually about that during the week. So far he didn't say anything.”

But you guys are classmates. Wouldn't he suspect why you would be there to be tutored for Social Studies when you guys don't have an exam coming up?”

Don't worry about that. I will think of something. The main goal is to get him to tutor you.”

This sounds very sneaky. I don't think Arata-san would agree to something like this. But then again...I really don't have much of a choice now, do I?”

Takumi shook his head and smiled. “No, you don't. But try not to worry anymore, okay? I may not be able to help you directly with the exam but as a friend I can make this happen for you at least. It's gonna be fine. Trust me.”

You're really a nice guy, Hayama-san. Thank you.” Shingyouji gratefully smiled in return.

• Like 9

The atmosphere in room 270 was getting tense, one could slice through the thickness of it. A frowning Misu sat on the bed with his arms crossed over his chest as his eyes wandered from the clock on the study table to the door and the nervous-looking boy who was sitting on Takumi's bed and trying to avoid his watchful eyes. His tri-colored messenger bag laying on the floor.

I was made aware yesterday that this was supposed to be a group study?” Misu looked at Shingyouji accusingly.

Well...maybe Hayama-san got caught up with something all of a sudden. Maybe he had to meet with Gii-senpai. Or he has some violin lessons or something. We could still wait a little longer, right?” Shingyouji began to stammer. This was not turning out well as he had hoped. What the hell did he tell Arata-san? Damn it. He already had that prickly feeling yesterday that the plan seemed sneaky but he still agreed knowing that Hayama-san was going to make sure everything would turn out smoothly.

Even confronted like this, you have the nerve to come up to me with excuses. It's been almost an hour.” Misu replied curtly. His jaw clenched as he pursed his lips. “I do not appreciate my precious time being wasted like this. You of all people should know that there will be consequences.”

But Arata-san...I swear...” But before he could continue his sentence, he watched Misu stand up from the bed and walked towards the door. He could hear the soft click of the door knob indicating it was locked. His eyes went wide. A small gasp escaped his throat as he began to realize Arata-san did not look the least bit impressed at how things turned out.

I warned you, Shingyouji. There will be consequences. And it looks like Hayama-san won't be back anytime soon. That leaves no immediate witnesses to testify as to what is about to happen to you now.” Misu's voice was grim making Shingyouji's eyes widen in surprise.

Misu grabbed Shingyouji by the shoulders and flung him onto his bed. The younger boy turned rigid as he watched Misu quickly straddle him. His right leg being slightly pinned by Misu's knee while his left thigh is being grasped by Misu's hand. Their mutual breaths uneven. The frown on Misu's forehead was easing yet his eyes remain narrowed. His face slowly lowering and closing in on Shingyouji. So close that the tip of their noses almost touched.

Now what have you got to say for yourself?” Misu accosted him.

Shingyouji only managed a gulp. “I'm sorry? I didn't anticipate him disappearing without some kind of warning and making us wait like this.”

You should consider yourself very lucky that Hayama did not suspect anything.” Misu's voice was now surprisingly gentle yet the deep tone remained.

Well, I did try to be as convincing as possible.” Shingyouji bit his lower lip.

Misu smirked. “You were really close to getting your cover blown. Not many people had access to actually see the results ranking on each subject from Shidou's entrance exam.”

Well, Hayama-san didn't even know I existed at that time. He wouldn't have known it either or bothered to find out that I was actually in the top 5 rank of the Social Studies exam.”

That's why you were confident about asking him if he was good in Social Studies.” Misu grinned. A naughty glint in his eyes showed. Shingyouji chuckled. His fingers gently touching Misu's cheek. Their eyes began to glaze and nearly close. He could feel Misu's hot breath to the curve of his neck making his heart beat faster in anticipation.

Admit it, Arata-san. I did really good this time, ne? I told you I could pull it off in a cinch with just a slight improvisation.” Shingyouji smiled. He also got to listen to his kendo senpai complain during club activities about nearly failing the Social Studies exam with Hayama-san. He felt a sense of pride as to what he had just done. Arata-san surely was not an easy man to be captivated. From the very beginning of their relationship, Misu has subjected him to several challenging tests in keeping their relationship below radar from anyone's suspicion. It almost felt like hiding in plain sight. People could make their countless assumptions but none of them had the willpower to actually confront Misu to confirm or deny anything. Though Shingyouji seemed more approachable to inquire about the matter, his steady inconsistencies coupled with his hyper nature barely held any strong interest from people. They simply shrugged off his attraction to Misu as a typical senpai and kohai thing. Nothing more and nothing less.

Yeah...really good this time.” Misu smirked. His finger tracing the contour of Shingyouji's nose and down to his upper lip. Such a good pet. He was truly enjoying teaching him new tricks and he had to admit Shingyouji was not just a fast learner but he was just as sneaky and it impressed him more.

Well, we did agree last week that we were gonna spend this Sunday together. I think I deserve some kind of reward, don't I?” Shingyouji grinned.

Hmmm...I'll be the judge of that.” Misu whispered before possessing Shingyouji's lips into a deep kiss.

I love you, Arata-san...” Shingyouji breathed when their kissing paused momentarily. He tasted Misu's thumb slightly entering his mouth. Misu slowly lifting his chin up so he could savor the younger man's smooth neck.

Ssshhhh...don't speak.” Misu hissed in response. “Just let me hear you breathe, Shingyouji.” With that Shingyouji smiled so sweetly. Their arms now entwined and hungering for the next touch. Their clothes easily coming off their skin. All that was left are two bodies freely exploring every crevice, every curve, every shape, every angle of each other. Moisture and heat emanating from the friction and smoothness of their foreplay. This is definitely going to be another very special Sunday spent together.

• Like 9

Akaike watched his smiling companion in amusement. “I didn't take you for the sporty type, Hayama. But I must ask what made you decide to join me for jogging this morning?”

Well, I thought I needed the workout once in awhile. Besides, didn't Gii say that he was gonna join us in a bit?” Takumi huffed as they jogged around the school's track and field course.

Yeah, he should be around here in ten minutes. You guys have something planned later in the day?” Akaike raised an eyebrow.

Yes, but Gii mentioned he has some kind of surprise in store. Whatever it is, I look forward to that.” Takumi began to gasp a bit. The twinkle in his eyes ever so clear. He felt really good about himself today. Not only did he provide the perfect alibi to be in Misu's group study thereby throwing off any suspicion from anyone that he was actually going to spend a secret date on this bright and cheery Sunday with his beloved Gii. Plus he singlehandedly managed to trick Misu into agreeing to tutor Shingyouji. With that thought, Takumi began to laugh.

Oh yes, life can be a bag of tricks and treats indeed.

~~~~~~~

AFTERTALK: Oh dear lord! hahahahahha!!! GOTCHA! Well, I hope you enjoyed "Trick or Treat" as much as I enjoyed writing it or even more. Thank you for staying with me since the first MisuShin story and for reading my other works. It's been a pleasurable experience sharing with you all. Your continued love and support, I treasure in my heart always. :)

• Like 10

AWESOMENESS!

This will certainly make my weekend memorable. Thanks so much for posting it now - just the right moment for me to savor it. :)

• Like 2

Oh thank you! thank you so much for reading, Jed and for your AWESOME review as well.

You actually got to review this before I could even promote it at the Takumi-kun fanclub thread. hahahahahaha!

Have a great weekend ahead. :D

Cheers!