Subforum for promotion

Sai-Miyoshi

Ok

Lol probably complete bs cuz of the general forum rules, but i was thinking there could be a subsection for personal promotion such as art, youtube, fanfiction (external sites), shops etc, with the condition that the user is the owner of whatever commodity is being advertised. This would also include two blue social media sites that shant be named.

The reasoning for this is that users could chose to look at it, meaning it would be more like a catalog instead of advertisement.

Now another reason why i doubt this would go thru is cuz it would be more aimed at the community aspect of this forum rather than the yaoi one, but oh well.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Sai-Miyoshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

As you said, it would really clash with the general forum rules and it would totally look like a spammy section, where each member advertises no idea what sites. Each of you have the Homepage option you can use to promote whatever account you wish, as well as the About Me section. So, if a member is interested, they can simply check your profile and check the accounts you share.