LF some partners <3

MischievousFoxx

Hello! I joined a couple of days ago, but was more reading topics and not actually saying anything... as much as I like to RP I'm always shy with throwing myself out there and introducing myself ^^"

But now that I've built up some of the courage to finally post, here I go with a little about myself

I'm not new to the world of roleplay forums. I've been into creative writing and roleplaying for roughly 13 years, give or take now. Not saying I'm perfect since I do get stuck, but I feel I can hold my own with decent replies and stories. I do try to communicate often with my RP partner since I'm an adult now and do have a family, so I wish I could say I could reply daily like I could when I was a teen, but I will do my best to try to get a few out a week and keep you updated if I can't be on that day. I do stream once in a while which often affects my schedule, though not as often as I was about a year ago and it's mostly art now (anime to be exact and typically digital). I spend a lot of free time playing steam games and chatting on discord, but I'm wanting to get back into roleplaying more often with fellow active members. I have some very close friends who are apart of the LGBT community and I myself am bi and though I'm a girl have always had more fun and felt myself when I cosplay as a male character. I have two children, another on the way and getting ready for a move and as I am a stay at home mom, I do get on my pc daily even if it is just to check things and reply to e-mails. Yaoi has always been one of my favorites to read and I hope to get to know some of you with similar interests and make some friends. I have depression, and a lot of health problems that cause me to get sick often, feel unmotivated, and overall tired. So you can imagine I don't get out much and a lot of my social life is through the internet... but I've found that some of my best friends are people I've never met IRL. Having social anxiety to the point of having panic attacks in public on top of all that, places like this become my outlet and my social life. Outside of what has been said, I ask that you be respectful and don't ask me any personal information about myself, life, or children. This includes pics, e-mails, etc. If I feel comfortable enough with someone I will willingly give out certain information of my own free will. The reason I say that is I've had issues in the past with stalkers and would idealy like to avoid that :/

Things I don't do:

I don't roleplay vore. Just no. I'm sorry but that is something I'm not open to. I am not a fan of certain play such as pee/poo type of stuff during sex scenes. I don't do the removal of limbs and such. (Note: I may add to this later if I find more I'm not interested in since I'm open to at least trying new things)

Things I am ok with:

Blood/Violence/Language

BDSM/Bondage/Tentacle

Rape/Kidnapped/Blackmailed

Dominance/Submission

Slave/Master/Pet

I am okay with sibling/cousin/step relationships

Prefer the role of Uke, but I am open to play Seme. I havn't tried Seke, so not 100% with that role

Lycanthrope/Vampire/Neko/Human roles are what I have experience with

Masocism/Sadism/Choking, etc

I am open to trying new things not already on this life, so don't be afraid to openly discuss it with me if you're interested in different ideas. I am open to a wide range of genres and styles. All I ask is no one line replies if it can be helped and no run on sentences (basically I just request puncuation, not perfect grammer or spelling). Also, I cuss like a sailor :p

Feel free to reply or PM me if you're interested :) I don't require elaborate character sheets, could be as simple as a name, age and if it calls for it a race. Backgrounds I find more fun being created during the story as well as personality, but if asked I'm always willing to put one. Looking forward to meeting everyone ^_^ (Also any suggestions on themes for RPs welcome!)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MischievousFoxx

• Haraku

I gotta reply to one of my most cherished people on here first but sure I'll RP with you.

Take your time ^_^ I'll try to think of some plots for you to look at unless you have an idea already in mind :)