Hello there

Lord Truhan

I'm Lord Truhan, the webmaster of Boxer & Rice. My website is 17 years old and the sole major dbz yaoi still active. I'm doing dbz yaoi doujinshi scanlations with my friends for my website. (alas I don't understand japanese but some of my friends or contacts do). Truhan (Gohan/Trunks) is my favorite pairing and until last year and the disparition of the other big yaoi website archive my website was dedicated to them. But I took it upon myself to try salvaging the fandom's legacy so I opened my doors to all dbz yaoi pairings.

Outside dbz, I like Shun/Seiya and Seiya/Hyoga from Saint Seiya, I'm also into Harry/Ron from Harry Potter, Ryo/Akira from Devilman/Violence Jack and Makoto/Haruka from Free Iwatobi Swim Club. I also have a soft spot for Iason/Riki from Ai no Kusabi.

What else? Oh yeah my website will affiliate itself with yaoi otaku. I'm adding the banner and link today. I took me a week to do it but I got laptop problems.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Truhan

• confidant_v

• STARRK

• Riki

Hello Lord Truhan! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

Welcome_to_Yaoi_Otaku.jpg

Hello Lord Truhan. Welcome to YO! Hope you have fun here with us and if you need any help, feel free to ask. (; Btw, I love Mako and Haru from Free too~ :o

​​

​​

Heya heya

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
! ^ ^ Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hi

and welcome to YaoiOtaku! I hope you'll have fun with us!~~~ cheetah5

Ps: I love Gohan x Trunks too!~~~

Will%20you%20marry%20me-Dragon%20Ball%20Z-Gohan%20x%20Trunks-Peruggine-Yaoi%20Island-Thumb11.jpg

Hello

!

Welcome to the forum~!

your pairings are interesting :) i especially like Iason/Riki. and that's a good news hearing your website will be affiliated with this forum. i will look forward to your banner ^___^ in the meantime, i hope you enjoy your time here and see you around yeah!

Hi
and welcome to YaoiOtaku! I hope you'll have fun with us!~~~ cheetah5

Ps: I love Gohan x Trunks too!~~~

Will%20you%20marry%20me-Dragon%20Ball%20Z-Gohan%20x%20Trunks-Peruggine-Yaoi%20Island-Thumb11.jpg

I'm glad you do. And I love this picture. I miss Peruggine, she was drawing me good truhan pictures ^^ Pleasure to meet you. I really love Gohan/Trunks that's such a beautiful couple

gohanxtrunks_net_sprinklez_gohan_future-gohan_trunks_future-trunks_dbz_kai_2661.png

- - - Updated - - -

Hello
!

Welcome to the forum~!

your pairings are interesting :) i especially like Iason/Riki. and that's a good news hearing your website will be affiliated with this forum. i will look forward to your banner ^___^ in the meantime, i hope you enjoy your time here and see you around yeah!

Usually the pairings I like is when I see true love well according to my own definition of true love. I like Iason/Riki a lot and the bdsm in it is added bonus. The website is already affiliated and the banner is on it.

Hi

Welcome to the YO Forums site! Hope you have a good experience here and find others who ship the same couples you do! Lol ^^

Hi
Welcome to the YO Forums site! Hope you have a good experience here and find others who ship the same couples you do! Lol ^^

Thanks, I mentioned my other couples because I know the odds I meet lot of people who like my Gohan/Trunks OTP are pretty slim. They're like a niche in a small niche. I'm kinda stuck in the rare pairing hell lol

Hi

Welcome to the forums and hope you have the most pleasurable time from now on ;)

aff84c6175a6f218164416a7487dca4dd3fda6eb_hq.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Oh hi

! I've googled your website Boxer & Rice!

Is this the right url :

?

If YES, gosh your site is fckn hot! :Red_fox:

I like it! ^^ Will prolly watch DBZ this time hohoho lol :_red_fox 11

Welcome to the forum btw! Enjoy and Have fun fun fun!

Yes it's my website it's the correct url. And notice in the upper left corner there's a selector to fix your level of comfort. I just updated it this morning with more goodies.

Hello! It's awesome that you run such an impressive site! Admittedly I only recently got into DBZ with Super, but I'm actually way behind on that.

Et tu parles français? J'apprends le langue mais je le trouve difficile XD

Hello! It's awesome that you run such an impressive site! Admittedly I only recently got into DBZ with Super, but I'm actually way behind on that.

Et tu parles français? J'apprends le langue mais je le trouve difficile XD

Thanks I've been running it for 17 years ^^ I hope you'll enjoy discovering DBZ it's quite fun. I'm a big fan of Gohan/Trunks myself. And yes I'm speaking fluently french since it's my mother tongue ^^ It's true that french isn't very easy especially our grammatical rules. If you want you can join my dbz yaoi discord so that way sometimes you can practice your french with me ;-)

I adore Dragonball Super! I think it's incredible. Like I said I'm way behind, but I'm loving every minute of it. I may consider joining your discord though I'm really unconfident with my French. >.

I adore Dragonball Super! I think it's incredible. Like I said I'm way behind, but I'm loving every minute of it. I may consider joining your discord though I'm really unconfident with my French. >.

Don't worry too much the discord is in english ^^