YO's Photography Contest 2018 - Hope

Key

t7uyTXY.jpg

~March 2018 Theme: Hope~

At the suggestion of YO's members, we decided to hold a new monthly contest - a photo competition.

The new theme is 'Hope'. You can post anything that brings you hope: nature, a sunrise, a pet, a book, even a quote you can write on a piece of paper, the sky etc.

Bbin6a2.jpg

- The picture has to be taken by you

- The pic has to be related to the given theme

- You can use photo editing software to fix the levels, brightness, contrast and so on, but without adding effects (like using brushes on the picture)

- Each member can post only 1 entry

XcIJn2X.jpg

- All the participants get 3000 points

Start date: 06/03/2018

Closing date: 01/04/2018

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• Fake2

• Riki

• Ryuu_L

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i'm really curious to know what's in that little pot.. it looks cute but it looks scary a little as well hehe.. thanks!

edit: i think i know what it is.. but yeah i'm not sure haha

low tatras - no filter, no edit :o (when I see something similar in my country, I always feel hope and peace in my soul ^-^)

21558877_10207633911084130_8986787025785849390_n.jpg?oh=6cbf87a95bc1d5d3e2613b94c4d04177&oe=5B3EE937

This might be long, hence the spoiler. But there are a lot of things that fill me with hope. But with the horrible fire that destroyed part of my city, caused my friends to flee from their homes, and caused an upheaval and trauma to everyone's lives, it has been hard, and difficult, and it will be a long recover for everyone, especially those who lost their homes. But the one thing I've seen after this devastating fire, is the hope of new life. The fire destroyed so much, and so many lives, but it has also created a blank canvas, and a situation that will bring forth new growth.

This picture was taken the very day they opened one of the two parks that were closed due to the damage of the fire, after a quick passing storm, and I took the day to hike through the hills, through the path of the fire, and just feel the energy of the valley and hills. This photo I took while I was in the back country. The contrast of the burnt hills and the new growth, just filled me with hope, we will recover, and while it will take time, our scarred landscape will recover as well.

vxPCztF.jpg

Well, it's always Sun-sama for this sort of thing, no?

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

realize that i'm merely mortal.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Train stations always give me hope.. new country, new city, new town - new endless possibilities..

I wonder if anyone will recognize this one?

2zhjseg.jpg

Here's mine ^^

It's just that... even if it's cloudy, I'm still hoping for a sunshine to come.

Same as irl situation hehe ^^" . :_red_fox 11

55401627f59ff08b8a137f9d481b578f07ae70a575b229af3028d97a516069faba71c61e.jpg

2088l89.jpg

I always get hopeful for the year ahead when I see spring flowers about. It means the dreary cold depressing months are over and something more happy might happen in the future :)