Black Market : Raven

0ddpill

-01:32 A.M somewhere tokyo-

Such an annoying weather I thought, as I slowly walk through the alleys. Well, I really shouldn't be expecting much from this city anyway. My shoes were getting wet each step because of the water pits on the road. It was cold but I didn't really feel much, I had already too much on my mind. Too many thoughts, swirling around...in circles.

Finally the road came to an end, and there was my destination. Just a cafe, but not a regular cafe. I'm a detective and I've been following a certain man aka Riku, a man I've been following quite amount of time and coming to this cafe at this time of hour. Also, information about him, none....though according to my researches, there is a black market inside this cafe. I haven't been in there myself before...but today that is going to change.

I fix my tie, out of habit and enter the cafe. Right away I enter a smell of coffee welcomes me, as I suspected there is no signs of the Riku who entered here before me. So, does this mean there is a secret gate to the black market?

- "Welcome to Raven!" , said the female worker behind the shop's desk while smiling.

I took a glance around me, there was no one besides me.

- "Hello, such a cold night isn't it?" , I asked while taking one of the seats in front of the desk. I guess I'll examine here first.

- "Haha, yes...but again we don't have many customers as you can see." , while she was saying that all I was thinking was about to make sure to find a way to black market, to find Riku because he is related to this case.

- "I've found this place by chance but you can be sure I'll drop by often." , really though no joke.

- "We are always open anytime, and what is your name?" she asked.

There is no way I am telling her my real name, so I have to fake it. Let's go with, Makoto.

- "I am Makoto, pleased to meet you."

.....to be continued

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0ddpill

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

-03:05 A.M office-

I returned back to my office after drinking a cup of coffee at the cafe, well it's a cafe plus a bar since they are open at night too. The information I gathered was not much, I just only met the worker girl which I learned her name according to her name tag on her shirt. I flipped my pen, and think one more time...yeah now I remember, her name was Mirai. I opened my case folder, and started writing her name on the paper. The one I am searching for is Riku, but since she works in Raven I may get some informations about him or about the cafe in the future.

I throw myself on the chair and lit a cigarette and put it into my mouth, taste disgusting. I stared at the ceeling...the reason I was chasing after Riku was not only because of the black market, he...reminded me of my dead friend. Well, saying like that sounds scary...but he looked exactly the same. I saw him totally by chance, I don't even remember how and when I first see him but I then got interested in his similiar looks and decided to follow him...but things turned out much more interesting, I found him coming to this certain cafe at this same time at night each day. So it made me more curious then ever, to learn more about Riku I had to plan something...so one night I waited him to come out from Raven...

>Two Weeks Ago

....-around 04:37 A.M-.....

I was wearing dark black colors that night, also a black colored glasses to hide my eyes. The man I've been following quite amount of time had finally came out from the cafe so I quickly made my move towards him and on accident bumped him.

-"Ah. I'm sorry" , I said and quickly bowed my head towards him.

-"It's okay, well then...have a good night." , he bowed me back and returned back on his way.

I smiled and and didn't change my position.

He didn't even notice, I placed a gadget onto him. This should solve my problem, I thought.

>Back To Today's Time

....-04:06A.M office-....

With that listener I managed to learn his name, because everytime there was a different voice coming towards to him it was saying Riku.

But the way I suspected about black market was much more different, well more like weird because everytime he entered the cafe I would listen and after few minutes the gadget would freeze and all I could heard would be white sounds.

At first I thought it's just a bug, but it happened everyday. So I started inspecting Riku more, I realized he would carry a bag around him while entering the cafe and it would look full, then when he comes out it would look all empty.

I started thinking it was very strange, because the bag would look like it's about to explode. Then where would all the stuff go? Well, thinking about a black market at first was stupid because it's just a simple cafe.

But what about the gadget? And now that I went there today, I saw him not there. Where did he disappeared?

.....to be continued