My new brother~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“This Park was our first indulgence in silly investments” Ayme admitted as he smirked and got out putting in the code as he unlocked the door. The twin stepped inside and went to the office the giant windows suddenly covering with hurricane proof metal doors.

“Ayme deals with a lot of the upkeep and I deal with the design work of this place” Yukie explained to Hiro with a smile as he took his hand and lead him in shutting and locking the door behind him.

“Cameras are off so don’t be afraid of anyone finding out” Ayme replied already naked as he blushed and hid behind Yukie a little. “So indulge yourself and have fun, we plan on having a lot of fun either way” Ayme whispered seductively as he went into the heated pools and went off towards the slides.

“We keep this place very very clean so no need to worry about germs” Yukie teased as he teasingly stripped getting a wolf whistle from Ayme who was at the top of the slide.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Z3N

Hiro hummed as they explained how they got this building in the first place. The design was indeed quite something, he could even call it pretty when it was empty. Not too much stuff yet the decorations that were inside were neatly placed, making the space seem even bigger than it actually was. He was already mesmerized by the job of those two. Applauding them inside of his head as he wouldn't have been able to do it to this extent. The only thing he was pretty good at was acting like he did on those anime conventions. His costume became his second personality.

As they were both suddenly naked, he blinked rapidly before looking away as he didn't know where his eyes should be placed. Taking his clothes of as well, though he just couldn't take off his boxers. "I'll trust you on that then." He responded to Yukie with a sweet smile on his lips.

However as they were being called out by Ayme who was way up there, his heart dropped as it was quite high from where he was standing. "You want me to get on there?" He asked, trying to muster up the courage to even climb up there.

“You don’t have to if you want we can go on the aquarium ride it’s quite relaxing and you can see the new sharks I picked out” Yukie explained as he smiled and wrapped his arms around Hiros snuggling up quite close to him as their body’s touched. “We can even make it romantic” Yukie whispered as he smirked and leaned up to kiss his elder brothers neck in quite the seductive and suggestive way.

“You two are gaaaaaaay!” Ayme yelled as he laughed and went down the slide and after afew minutes ending up in the pool as he easily swam over to the two and relaxed against the side of the pool. “If you want to fuck him just ask you don’t have to be so hesitant the worse he will do is say no” ayme replied giving his twin a little encouragement since Yukie was a little shy when it came to such things the younger twin clearly being the bottom of the twos relationship.

Hiro felt relieved as Yukie suggested for something else, to go and watch... sharks. He didn't know they had that at a water park but since it had been a while, everything could exist. He tilted his head as Yukie locked his arms around him. Feeling a small thump in his chest, not knowing what even caused that. Odd. He hadn't felt like that before so he couldn't point his finger to what it was.

Hearying Ayme yelling however made him chuckle a little bit as it was a funny thing to see. At least he didn't have to go up there for now. Though at the same time he wanted to try it out, an inner conflict. He cursed his fear for heights and rides like that even if it just landed back in the pool. Swimming was no problem but still.

His eyes went big though as he heard the comment of Ayme once he was at the edge of the pool. "With me? But I'm your brother?" He asked, clearly confused about the whole thing. "I don't have anything you can benefit from either." He said, rubbing the back of his head as he didn't know how to exactly respond on their offer.

“Please we have normal relationship with people...we don’t always need to gain something from sex” Ayme replied with a chuckle as he looked at his brother and make annoying kissy faces making Yukie blush and turn away suddenly quite shy. “I’ll put it out there for you mom said to behave and not try to come on to strong to you if we find out your gay. We try to respect her wishes but we can’t help but be attracted to you and want something more then just someone to call to come pick us up if we are drunk.” Ayme explained as he pulled himself out of the tub and sat on the side.

“You could have been less blunt, men like romance” Yukie explained to his twin with a blush extremely embarrassed by how easily Ayme could just say what he wanted as he hid a little behind Hiro.

“And if I did that he would never know we like him” Ayme replied as he stuck his tounge out at Yukie.

Hiro chuckled as he heard the two talking like that. They were pretty easy-going from the looks of it which made it easier to talk to them. Feeling a bit more at ease when Ayme explained the situation regarding their love life. He got it in a way but it still didn't make him want to agree to it completely.

When he was indirectly being told that he was liked by his two new brothers, he raised an eyebrow as they just met each other today. He didn't see why they even got to like him already, though he didn't dislike their presence either. He didn't need to watch his step nor did he have to be afraid of doing something weird around them. They were family now.

"So... You like me, huh?" He asked teasingly, a mischievous glimpse in his eyes as he looked at them both. Sitting on the edge of the pool and spreading his legs seductively, however he didn't take it all too seriously. "So you'd get aroused if I do things like this?" He asked out of curiosity, trailing his finger over his body.

“Yes” Yukie squeaked out his face going even redder as he looked away and tried not to look to much at what his lustful brother was up to as Ayme snickered and watched amused.

“Keep it up and I’ll take you right here and now” Ayme added clearly enjoying the show as he stayed in the water but moved in between his elders legs in a teasing way. “But I bet your curious what it would be like with two lovers~”

Hearing the little squeak of Yukie made Hiro laugh silently. Not mockingly, it was just that he didn't expect for the other to make that sound. His eyes shifted to Ayme however as he heard movement in the water.

Looking down, he gulped at the sight of his brother between his legs now. "I've never wondered about it... Until now." He admitted in a soft voice. Adverying his eyes as he was slightly embarrassed. Also, not being able to close his legs due to his brother being there didn't exactly make it better.

"I don't think I'll be able to get hard though." He commented.

“I can make you hard...believe it or not our bodies being as feminine as they are have turned afew men gay” Ayme replied as he moved closer and teased his elder brothers cock with a soft finger that was slightly stroking up and down. “Just relax and let me do the work” ayme whispered as he easily snaked off the mans boxers and slowly licked up Hiros member in a seductive way making sure all he felt was nothing but pure bliss.

• 1 month later...
  • Saga locked this topic