My new brother~ (Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

6814db3da046cd6545b5fee7b54ae938.jpg

Name: Hiro Marukawa.

Background: He never knew his mother as she left home two weeks after he was born, leaving him with his devastated father who didn’t know anything about parenting. But after some work, he became quite the splendid single father. However as he grew up, he sensed the loneliness in his father who started to go out on dates with more and more women. It wasn’t unusual to not see the man for a day or two, coming home with kiss and bite marks all over. Hiro didn’t think much about it anymore as he had gotten used to it however he became completely dense about the subject of love. He did fool around a little here and there, having some one night stands with some girls and boys who he didn’t contact afterwards as that wasn’t his goal. It only took him about two years and around ten flings before he got bored of it and decided to just not break his head over it anymore. Letting his right hand do the work as it was enough to satisfy himself in times of need. At school, his friends sometimes mentioned that he was being rude to some girl as they knew she liked him but he didn’t notice at all until they told him clearly, rejecting it immediately as he didn’t want to end up like his dad whose wife left him. Now his father remarried another woman and the two of them started to live together with the other family.

Dislikes: Scary rides, heights, the sea [almost drowned in it when he was young].

a0beeac9864cb4162006e5ba06b85615--twin-boys-sexy-anime-guys.jpg

Name: Yukie, Ayme

Background:

Where brought into the facility under mysterious circumstances (father stole them) and both are quite off sometimes being distant and somewhat disturbed on bad days. Ayme And Yukie both have a dark and troubled past being raised under the facility’s doctor. Both twins where about three when they came to the facility looking like hell both being traumatized from being their fathers unrestricted test subject both sometimes still have nightmares. The twins have a branding scar on the back of their neck being branded as a 07. Once the place was shut down they where returned home to their mothers house and now live with Her permanently and have started to attend school. Both twins have great medical smarts but very little socialization and very little sense of real world safety. Both where rescued from their father when they where twelve and have been coping for the last couple of years.

Both twins Like: cooking, cute Deers, octopus, and amusement parks.

Both twins Hate: scary movies, being alone, and doctor visits.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Z3N

Yukie sighed his white hair pinned up in a very classy and a sort of I don't care how I look way as he looked around the quiet house for his twin and adjusted his glasses.He frowned and walked around and went outside clearly sneaking around in normal after school clothes since he normally wore what his other twin decided Ayme liking the two to look cute and identical all the time.He eventually found his twin who was happily sitting outside of the house under the shade of a tree far enough away where he wouldn’t be able to find him so easily.Yukie watch as his twin opened his phone and started looking through the simple text messages as ayme suddenly shut if off “mom says to behave and not mess with the movers and to be nice to the man who’s now her mate” Ayme explained to yukie as he watched the movers in a creepy way Yukie watching his twin as he walked over and snuggled him from behind.

“Mmh it’s a shame this one stuck the others where fun to scare off and torment” Yukie added with a small smirk his hands slyly slipping under his twins shirt to poke at him a little.

“If this one does really stay like mom says he will we aren’t allowed to do anything naughty near them” Ayme mumbled with a soft blush as he felt his twins hands run across his body.

“I’m assuming mom has made her peace with how we are, but I doubt others would see it that way...but if they don’t like it the two can move out with her.” Yukie added as he watched the movers a little more moving their stuff into Yukie and Ayme’s house the two having inherited it from their father who was in hiding due to his past.

“I Agree” Ayme added with a sigh as he leaned back against his twin. “...I give them three hours before they find out moms been keeping us a secret”

Hiro shuffled around with the boxes he took out of the truck. His father helping out as well as the people whose truck it was from though they only took out those that couldn’t be handled by one person alone. After all, they knew how to carry something without hurting themselves. Hiro already had enough trouble with moving his own stuff to the room he had to sleep in. The stairs were really demanding on his legs as he had to go up and down a lot. Especially as he also had to put the boxes of his dad in the man’s room, not being able to complain he did as he was told. Grumbling under his breath however about why he even had to do this, he didn’t even ask for all of this to happen. But it was the first time he had seen his father actually being serious about a woman in a long time, actually he had never seen him this way before as he was always jumping between lovers, never the same face he saw passing.

After a while, they moved everything, maybe it took an hour at max as they didn’t have that many stuff to move. Only a lot of small boxes consisting of clothes and games and whatever. Only two big boxed where are a large tv was in which replaced the one that was hanging in the living room as the lady of the house said it was time to get a new one, they just brought their own. The other one was just a lamp the two had bought when they went for shopping and it just got delivered on the same day as they were moving. Lucky.

Stretching out his arms as he was finally done and the movers went to another house to help out. His father patting him on the back before going off somewhere without telling. Groaning as he plopped down on the sofa, already exhausted before meeting his new siblings. Honestly, he was fine with being an only child as he had gotten used to that lifestyle so he wondered how it’d be now. Not wanting to be on a bad start immediately but if it didn’t work out, he’d just only say the necessary words and that’d be about it. Being quite tired for a 23 year old, some had compared him to an old man, saying it as a joke. It was funny but he just didn’t have a goal for himself to achieve.

“You guys seem to be right at home” Ayme replied looking down at Hiro as Yukie stood beside him watching the two interact with a slight look of amusement in his eyes.

“Didn’t even care to greet the owners of the house properly.” Yukie added as he frowned the two not so happy with their mom forcing their hand in having them at least try to get along with the new intruders.

Hiro looked at the male, tilting his head to the side as he tried to remember their names but nothing came up. He wondered if his dad even mentioned their names at all. "Hmmm... Didn't see you anywhere. Plus you also didn't ask if you could help with carrying a box either which is only polite to do. I guess we're even now." He responded without much of an emotion to be seen on his face, almost as if he became a talking doll.

Standing up as he bowed lightly in the direction of the two. "I'm Hiro, 23 years old and am in my last year at Tokyo Uni. I'll be your brother from now on, let's try to get along." He introduced himself shortly. A faint smile on his lips as he looked at the two, seeing now that they were twins which was kind off a cool thing as he hadn't met any before. Well, any he knew about.

“Well it’s not like we could have we are on strict orders not to over exhaust ourselves” Ayme replied as he looked away and with the sudden introduction was embarsssed.

“I’m yukie and this is Ayme” Yukie replied as he blushed and smiled. “We are in our last year of highschool due to being behind a little mother thought it would be best for us to start fresh next year for collage” yukie explained with a smile as he looked at Hiro.

“We do hope you’ll take care of us from now on” Ayme mumbled trying to be polite and not as shy.

Hiro chuckled when he heard the response about not exhausting themselves, he wished he could live as carefree as that since having a father who disappeared once in a while called for some independence. Needing to cook for himself, learning it from books, he got decent at it but not as to say he was a great chef. His speciality was pasta as he enjoyed eating it. He also had to do the cleaning around the house as his father also had a job to let them live in that house but that was going to change for a bit now, at least he guessed so. But seeing that he was the eldest of the three, he felt some kind of responsibility.

Nodding as he heard the names of the twins, the one with messy hair was Ayme and the other with straight hair was Yukie. It shouldn’t be too difficult to remember. Their sudden turn into being shy however made him smirk in return. “Now that I look at you, you’re both cuter than you look.” He said, slightly annoyed as he saw that he was just a tiny bit smaller than them but he hid it perfectly.

As his eyes locked onto the clock hanging on the wall, he saw that it was already past 1pm. “What do you feel like eating, I’m getting a little hungry now.” He asked as he made his way into the kitchen. Opening the fridge which was nicely filled with all kinds of ingredients.

“Want to go eat out?” Yukie asked as he followed Hiro shyly embarrassed by the compliment but also wanting to get to know his elder brother.

“Don’t be so close” ayme replied to yukie being a little jealous as he wrapped his arms around Yukie’s waist in a suggestive way as he glared at Hiro not wanting him to steal his playmate.

“Ayme...walking with him and inviting him to dinner isn’t and invitation for him to fuck me” Yukie replied his face red as he felt his twin holding him very close.

Hiro blankly looked at the two, shrugging lightly at the suggestion of eating out. However before he could even reply, Ayme had already taken on a defensive stance, hugging his brother tightly as if he was about to lock the other up. Hiro didn't think much of it, letting it pass by as he walked towards the stairs. "Going to change my clothes since eating out indeed sounds a lot better than making something." He replied.

Walking up the stairs and opening the closet which was now filled with his clothes. It wasn't too big nor too small, everything fitted in perfectly fine and even had some spare room. Taking out some ripped skinny jeans, a loose white shirt and a small necklace. As he started changing one could see the faint outline of muscles on his body, refined yet visible to the eye. A lot of people were shocked when they saw it as they didn't think he was the type to work out.

Withing five minutes, he got back downstairs and put on his shoes, opening the front door. He already had a spare key so he didn't have to worry about being locked out. "Ready?" He asked the twins, already outside as he didn't feel like being inside the house at the moment.

“...yeah” Yukie replied as he blushed and noticed how nicely the other was dressed as he followed Hiro outside Ayme following closely as he studied Hiro and held his twins hand.

“Didn’t think you where one to work out” Ayme admitted trying also not to stare to much but he couldn’t help it as he secretly admired the eye candy in front of him “so being in university you must have a cute girlfriend” Ayme added as he linked arms with Yukie who was quite curious of the sudden question also as he lead the way to his favorite fancy restaurant.

Chuckling at the expected comment, not saying anything to it as he had gotten used to it to a certain point. As they walked, Hiro started to follow the twins as he didn’t know about anything in the neighbourhood as he mainly stayed around campus grounds to eat and shop. This place was just a bit too far for that as he also had to consider his classes which weren’t going to wait for him to arrive. Yawning a little, covering his mouth immediately though as he didn’t want the others to notice.

The question of having a girlfriend, made him shake his head. “No, I guess I’m not a relationship person.” He responded, his face quite serious as this wasn’t really a joking matter to him. “I did have some flings but that was about it, you only need a right hand to have a good night already.” He said, making some perverted up and down movements with his hand, laughing a little before stopping to do so.

“What about you guys? Also where are we going?” He asked out of curiosity.

“We mainly keep to ourselves...not many people would understand or approve of our relationship” Yukie explained as he held up the hand he was holding to kinda give a hint making Ayme blush. “But we do have flings separate from each other every now and then”

“We did date a cute guy who was studying robotics but he moved back home to study closer to his home town” Ayme added as he looked over at Hiro. “Though I’ve been told we do a good job almost as good as a hand if you ever want we wouldn’t mind helping you” ayme admitted as he pointed to a fancy but simple bbq joint where they could grill their own meat and veggies.

“It’s my favorite place to go after school when moms busy and the owners are nice and pretty open with us being as we are” Yukie added as he smiled back at Hiro both twins a little more relaxed. “Despite Ayme’s offer we are suppose to be respectful of your boundaries until you both get settled in she doesn’t want us scaring you off like all the others.”

Hiro listened to what they had to say and he was a bit surprised as he got the hint that they were aiming at. Instead of feeling disgusted, he just wanted them to do whatever they were comfortable with as long as they wouldn’t pull him into their mess. They probably had their own reasons and attractions so who was he to point fingers at people, he hadn’t been innocent either and done some weird things but he wouldn’t really go back to that as it was pretty boring in his opinion. Most of the people he had a fling with couldn’t go through as they were scared of the unknown.

The moment he saw the barbecue place though, his face seemed to lit up as he finally got to eat. He had been eating convenience store food for the last week and he had gotten tired of it, craving for something that was actually freshly made and not stored in a fridge. Humming as he could smell the barbecued meat the closer he got.

“I’m fine by myself and you don’t have to keep yourselves back too much. Just be who you are since that’s what’s life’s about right?” He responded to them before going inside the place, it was cosily decorated and the people indeed looked pretty decent. It had a ‘coming home’ feel in his opinion even. Perhaps because he had worked in a barbecue joint for a year but had to quit since it was going to be replaced into another district which was too far to reach from his house.

He sat down at one of the empty tables and let his eyes take a look at the interior before asking: “So what’s good?”

“We usually just get the taste of the world package which has tons of everything they offer here” ayme replied as he waved to the cook and smiled happily before ordering some alcohol with a fake I’d. Yukie raising a brow at his brothers choice but not saying anything as he ordered a simple soda and a nice appetizer.

“So tell us more about yourself...we obviously where wrong about the kind of brother our mother would bring home since the men she usually dates have been a little bit on the distructive side with how they treat our home” yukie admitted as he smirked slightly flirting a little as he offered Hiro a sip of his fizzy drink.

"Sounds good to me." Hiro hummed as the package was ordered by Ayme. Ordering for himself a beer as that tasted the best when eating barbecue. Ignoring the fact that Ayme had a fake id as he knew they weren't old enough to drink yet. His father did tell him about that part hence the reason he knew that he was going to be a big brother. He didn't know about their personalities though as he didn't bother asking about it before.

"About me...? Hmmm, I'm studying business management now in order to open up a café myself sometime. I like sports which is why I have these muscles, especially hard running and boxing. I often listen to music when I have to do something, even when I'm studying for tests and exams. It has a calming effect for some reason. Probably because my dad is the same. And you actually chose one of my go to places as I'm a huge barbecue fanatic." He told them cheerfully.

Meanwhile the drinks had arrived at the table.

“How interesting what cafe would you like to open?” Ayme asked as he sipped his drink and stole some of Yukie’s food as their platter of different foods arrived. “If I where you the host cafe is quite popular and brings in a good amount” Ayme added as he offered yukie a sip the boy declining. “As for music that’s more Yukie’s thing he’s an excellent musician and loves the arts”

"I don't know yet. Maybe a bistro?" He answered with a small nod. The host cafe they talked about was indeed interesting as it would help him save up for the cafe quite a bit. Making note in his head to go visit that place when he had the time. Smiling to Yukie as he was the artist in the family so it seemed. Putting a bit of food in his mouth as it smelled way too good to not touch it. The moment it hit his tongue he couldn't be happier. He should've come to this place way sooner.

"If I start up my café, you two should be my first visitors. After all, I think you both know what's good and what's not so I want to hear it directly." He commented, smiling gently into their direction. "Hmmm~ Maybe I'll even make a special event every month such as a glasses special where all the employees wear glasses. Some really look quite hot in those. Or I could do one of my favourites which is cosplay. I think I even dressed up as a maid in my senior year of high school. I have to say that I was the sexiest of all." He said with a small laugh, taking another bite afterwards. "Want to see it sometime? I don't know if I still have it though. Maybe I threw it in one of the boxes I got in my room." He said thoughtfully.

“That would be interesting though we know all about how a host cafe works we sometimes spend some time working in one” ayme admitted showing Hiro pictures on his phone of the two being surrounded by customers. “Twins are rare and popular so we get paid a good amount.”

“Plus sleeping with the boss has its perks every now and then” yukie admitted with a chuckle.

Hiro raised an eyebrow as they said they slept with the boss, he wasn't one to use that kind of method as it just wasn't his thing. Though it could have its advantages so they were smart in a way. Easily blackmailing the owner if things got bad but it could also go downhill. He just hoped they wouldn't get into trouble or get hurt along the way. He rubbed his chin with his finger as he hummed, seeing that the food on his plate was already gone without him even having realized it before.

His eyes then saw a smudge on Ayme's face, leaning over the table to wipe it off with his thumb, licking it off with a smirk on his face. "As I said I don't mind what you're doing but others might not be the same as me so be careful with who you're hanging out with." He said, almost like a protective older brother. "I don't want my possible future employees to get their faces messed up after all." His voice has an amusing undertone as he was just suggesting to them to work at the cafe that he was going to open up after he graduated. He already had a plan, he just needed to design the interior which wasn't that easy to do. Decorating was also a thing he had to take in account.

"So anything you want to do now? Or want to go back home?" He asked the twins.

“Well if we get home now the repair man should have fixed the master bath and we can all bathe together” yukie replied snickering at how red his twins face had got as he got up and went to pay the bill leaving Ayme alone for a minute.

“...we are careful with who we sleep with...the boss only sleeps with us when drunk and we are to bored to find other plans though he’s needing to be cut off so we would happily join your business when the time comes and help pay for it truth be told we have more money then we can handle and our investments have been good so we have more then enough” Ayme added as yukie came back sucking on a small mint he got form the register.

“We could go to the theme park and give it an ‘inspection’” Yukie added putting in his two cents since the two owned the indoor water park and often visited to kill time.

"If it's like that, then it's fine I guess." He commented, feeling a little glad that they weren't into it with a dangerous man. Hearing about their investments though made him feel amazed as he didn't expect that, especially since they weren't that old yet. If he was right they were 18 and in their last year of high school. At that time he was just doing some side jobs while studying to get into a nice university where he was at now. Well, he did do other things that were amazing in itself which was the cosplay hobby he had picked up not too long ago. He had gotten into it through his friends who made him wear a costume which was really well liked with the people on the convention. From there on, he had gotten one or two more costumes and wore them whenever he went to something like that.

At the mentioning of a theme park, he gulped but agreed anyway. "Sure, I didn't even know there was one in the neighbourhood." He replied honestly. Standing up as he waited for the other two. "I guess you both like parks like that?" He asked, wondering what they were going to put him through as he wasn't exactly good with rides.

“We never got to do any real fun stuff growing up so we sometimes indulge in the things we’ve never experienced.” Ayme explained as he lead the way outside and waved down an older looking man who parked their shiny black car. “My you seem sober tonight the misses treating you nice?” Ayme teased his boss as he took the keys and got inside of the vehicle.

“...don’t mind Ayme..we will be in tomorrow for our shift then we are quitting” Yukie replied opening the door for Hiro as he smiled happily.

Hiro blinked as he saw the car parking in front of the restaurant. He didn't expect their boss to show up out of nowhere. Yet didn't ask any questions about it as it wasn't exactly his business in the first place. Getting inside of the car as Yukie had opened the door for him. Smiling back as he took a seat. However just as he got in, he received a text message from one of his former flings. Clicking his tongue as he didn't know how the guy even got his number, but he did know that they went to the same university so probably one of his friends gave it to the male. Not replying to the message as he didn't feel like it, putting it back into the pocket of his jeans.

“The boss sometimes becomes our errand boy...he’s got quite a debt to some banks so we indulge his gambling addictions and he stupidly signed us over his failing shop” Yukie explained as he raised a brow noticing the sudden message but didn’t ask not wanting to get scolded for being to nosy as he stayed in his seat.

“Hope you don’t mind skinny dipping I didn’t pack us swimsuits” ayme replied a devilish smirk on his face as Yukie playfully poked at him with his foot.

“That was your one job~” he wined sarcastically as he snickered enjoying the fun night out as they arrived at a huge building with many large windows showing a fantastic water park including a tube ride going through all the seven theamed areas and through a lovely aquarium tunnel.

"I see..." He muttered a bit confused but didn't want to get into a discussion so he shut his mouth. The comment of not having packed swimsuits was a little bothering as he didn't like to go out in the open without any piece of clothing on. He'd probably just go in his underwear instead to have some peace of mind.

Within a matter of time, they arrived at what seemed to be a water park. It had been a while since he had gone to one, an enthusiastic spark lighted up in his eyes as he looked at the building in front of him once he got out of the car. Almost as if he was a child again, he went a little closer to see how it was like inside and it was pretty big. Empty too. Guessing that they had rented out the building with their savings, making him realize that they indeed were on good track regarding money. It made him feel a little insecure about himself but those thoughts disappeared in a matter of time as he was more excited about the park.

"I think I've went to something like this when I was six. Talk about nostalgia." He said with a chuckle.

• Saga locked this topic