Are you in or out? (private)

Ms.Flair

Lanzo listened patiently to the centaur but his discomfort grew the more was said. He'd set one rule and the other man argued against it right after.

-"Let's not get ahead of ourselves... We can all meet together for starters. Perhaps you can come over or we could all go out." Lanzo offered gently and willed himself to be polite. He felt ridiculous becoming so nervous over something said in a phone call that was otherwise going well. "I'm sorry, I never had to negotiate something like this before... I think I might be in over my head." He confessed and this, along with the severe blush that had taken over his face, caught Chasin's attention.

-"Honey..." The older man muttered softly and lifted himself up to better see Lanzo's expression. His master smiled back at him awkwardly just before he leaned in to kiss his cheek and then the side of his neck, trying to reassure him.

-"D-Don't worry about your body... we'll think of something. Mine is troublesome too... the way it really is, but I can make myself appear more human most of the time."

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

• ZX-MetalMonster

"I didn't mean too. I just don't want this be that we may just be fuck buddies type of stuff. I want friends, since I don't really have that many," Noah blurted out. "That would good, I would like to meet and hang out together, to test the waters of everyone.." Noah said, agreeing with what what he said.

"Your's doesn't look that troublesome. I got horse body from waist down," Noah pointed. "I wish I could do that, but I don't know how. Like i know someone who could do something with magic..but I never thought of using that since I always worrired that magic could really mess with a person."

"When would a good time for you both? I have a day off tomorrow."

Chasin had settled on top of Lanzo again as the conversation went on but was now more alert and woul caress the younger man every so often.

-"You seem very sweet, I think we'll be friends no matter what else happens between us." Lanzo promised and these words came without hesitation unlike some of the other things he'd said. "You're right, magic can change you for the worse, if things go wrong... We can look for a safer solution though, the last thing we want is for anyone to get hurt." He assured the small centaur, knowing he could speak both for himself and Chasin.

-"The two of us won't be busy with work for another few days and I don't think either of us have anything planed for tomorrow... Where would you feel comfortable meeting us?" Lanzo asked and was thankful the conversation seemed to move away from the personal questions and topics that had made him uncomfortable.

"Well thank you Lanzo. I like to hear those words come from someone, and it was nice to hear that from you," Noah said with an embarrassed tone in his voice. "I am sorry about that, I only meant..I don't know," Noah said right after. Noah heard those words, hearing what he was saying as he did agree with them. "You are right. It can change someone, and thank you for looking out for me like that," Noah said right after what he said.

"You would be okay for tomorrow? Well we can have lunch at a simple pizza shop," Noah answered him. "We can go for lunch somewhere and maybe hangout at a neutral place. I don't think it would be okay..if we hanged out at either of our places. I don't think you guys be comfortable, I have no furniture since it's harder for me to get comfortable.." Noah said next, explaining next.

-"If that's what you want, we will go out." Lanzo agreed to the proposed plan but refrained from arguing that he and Chasin most likely wouldn't be very uncomfortable despite the lack of furniture, besides, if things went well they would have to eventually start visiting each other at home.

-"Can you text me the location and time where you would like us to meet?" He requested politely and smiled a bit by habit. " And, is there anything else you would like to ask us... or anything you want us to know?" Lanzo asked in the end, still unsure of how this conversation was supposed to go and leaving it up to the small centaur to bring up anything else important that they hadn't yet covered.

"Thank you, just for the first few times maybe," Noah pointed out. Noah was already conscious about everyone judging him, and it didn't help that he was meeting up with two people who he met while he was working. He knew that they would start meeting up somewhere else.

"Yeah I can definitely do that. I have a plan of sorts," Noah said remembering to text him. "I don't think there is anything there. Maybe we can talk more," Noah answered with a shrug of his shoulders. "I should get going. I need to deal with somethings," Noah said. They talked for a moment, before Noah said his goodbyes as he hung up.

Noah immediately started to make plans, while he texted the man about the details. He chose a pizza shop, and it would be around lunch time. Noah wanted to go to the park, so they could make it picnic for them all. It would be like casual type of time, to get them to know.

Lanzo thanked the centaur for leaving them his number and said a soft goodbye before ending the call and putting away his phone. The remnants of a blush were still visible on his cheeks at the end of the conversation and he smiled awkwardly when he looked down and met Chasin's eyes, realizing he'd been watching his carefully the entire time.

-"How did it go?" The older man questioned despite having heard enough of the conversation to know they had an outing planed with their new acquaintance. "You're making the call next time." Lanzo replied and laughed quietly before wrapping his arms around the man on top of him. For the moment, neither was interested in starting anything but were satisfied with being close. Warm and comfortable under his lover, Lanzo was half asleep by the time the text arrived and the sound from his phone shook him awake.

The next day came around, as Noah was already up ready to make this day a good one. Noah got himself dressed, as he left little bit for the time to meet at the pizza restaurant. At the restaurant, Noah was carrying his little runners bag while holding picnic basket. Waiting around, he saw the money as he thought of what he should order from there. He was thinking about those combo's that had pizza, drink and something else.

Noah made sure to text the other, texting him that he was there. He told him, he would wait for them to order the food with them.

People started to come in more, as they were ordering their food. Noah waited at the counter, waiting for the two of them. He was trying to not worry about them. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he had the nerves to worry about what could possibly happen. Was this too much?

All he wanted is to pack a blanket in there, glasses, and some other little things that were in there. Noah didn't think this was too much.

Lanzo and Chasin spent the remainder of the evening lazying around on the couch, their attention partially on the TV after Lanzo remembered to turn it on to combat the silence that settled in the room. It was late in the night when they gathered the motivation to get up, take off their thick clothes and climb into bed.

The next morning the inevitable dispute about Chasin's trip played out and as the he'd expected, Lanzo declined to accompany him. Luckily, this was hours before they were to meet the centaur and there was enough time for things to calm between them before they set out.

When Lanzo received a message from the younger man they were close by the appointed place and he decided against texting him back. Within a few minutes they walked in, arranged as they had been the previous day with Lanzo leading the way and Chasin close by him, despite being a bit upset with his lover.

-"Hello. I'm sorry we kept you waiting." Lanzo greeted the centaur with a soft smile and Chasin gave a subtle nod but his face brightened at the sight of the young man.

Noah turned to the men, with a smile on his face. "Oh hey guys. It is nice to see you guys when I am not working," Noah said as he pointed over to the menu. "So I was thinking of getting lunch here, and I brought this with me so we can sit down at the park on this blanket," Noah suggested.

"I was gonna wait till you arrive here, before I ordered any food. I was thinking of getting a combo," Noah said. Noah moved to order his food though, having ordered something with something that had a lot of meat on it. After he ordered, he looked toward them to see what they would order.

"Thank you for coming out again. I think today is gonna be fun, and I wanted to hang out with you both," Noah said with a little nod. Waiting for his food, he was pushed around a little as someone yelled at him to move his centaur body. When his food was ordered, he huffed out before he moved to pick it up. "I will meet you outside, I don't deserve..being here," Noah said rushing outside with his food.

Lanzo gave the centaur a concerned look as he left and glanced over to Chasin, requesting quietly for him to follow and keep the young man company. Chasin had the same thought and hurried to catch up to their friend, leaving it up to Lanzo to order for the both of them. The comments aimed at the centaur upset him as well. He was angry with the strangers for being unnecessarily rude, however he knew better than to express that openly. One thing he'd learned since meeting Lanzo was that his protective nature could be an issue when all a person needed was comfort.

-"Is everything alright?" Chasin asked softly and stood close by the centaur with his hands in his pockets. If they were closer, he would have wrapped an arm around the young man and told his sweeter things to cheer him up but as things were he kept some distance.

Standing outside, as he looked down at the pizza box that had his food in there. Hearing a voice, turning to see it was Chasin. Hearing the question, he let out a sigh as he was quiet for a moment. "Everything is alright. It just hard for me sometimes," Noah said with a shake of his head. "You know how it can be. Some people think we just let our..junk flap around but we wearing protective gear to keep everything in check."

"Chasin, I am glad you came out here. It's nice to know someone cares about me, but it was nice of Lanzo to go get both of your food for you both," Noah said. "Did you know that some centaurs are nudists, where they let everything be free? I been to a community with my brother once, and it..was so weird but interesting. I guess it wasn't weird..when I tried this whole thing the first time.."

Noah placed his hand over his mouth, his eyes widen a little as he tried to keep a calm face. "I been in one of these situations before..and it didn't end well for me."

Chasin listened quietly, seeing how talking about his troubles seemed to help the small centaur. When the young man slipped up and revealed he'd been in this situation before however, Chasin looked at him with obvious surprise and studied him for a long moment.

-"I should have guessed you're not new to this, considering how flustered you made Lanzo when he spoke to you. He hadn't expect you to be so straightforward with what you want out of te arrangement." He laughed softly and his features settled into a small smile afterwards. Despite the topic he didn't want either of them to feel uncomfortable or awkward.

-"It's not the first time for us either... or maybe it is. I don't think things will play out like they have all the times before." Chasin admitted and considered what else to say and what to keep to himself. He knew better than to let the centaur know how unsure he was of this entire thing.

-" We've shared men, when we knew we were both interested..." He explained but avoided saying how those partners had never meant anything and were only friends afterwards or would leave their lives altogether.

-"What do you mean when you say it didn't end well for you though?" Chasin asked suddenly, his curiosity getting the better of him.

Noah saw the surprise as he just shrugged his shoulders, as he was quiet though. Hearing those words, Noah laughed a little to what the other said about Lanzo. "He got flustered with how I was? I didn't mean at all get him embarassed at all, I guess it just slipped out or I was just too bold..." Noah said. Noah saw the smile, and the talk with the man was making him feel better. "A smile suits you,"Noah said more to himself, and under his breath.

Noah let Chasin talk though, hearing the information that was coming from him but he was glad he was let in on this. It was good to share information and not keep it hidden. Noah was glad to hear that it happened before for them too, it was like they were both just trying this again.

Together.

Noah's relaxed and happy look turned to something different when he was asked about that past relationship. Sometimes it was hard for him to even think about it,but he knew it would be better if he told him. "I don't remember a lot of it, since I try to forget about it. Even if I still have a picture of us," Noah started to say. "We all split up and thought it was best, but my ex partners stop talking with me. What I found on a social site, that they were together now and..engaged.." Noah continued to speak, pain slowly in his voice.

"I messaged them to see what was up, and they told me..they never love me really and it just some bad fling. We were together for about a year. I had feelings for them, and I was made to believe that it was a relationship and not some fling or just some fuck buddy to them..." Noah continued to say as he turned silent. Not looking at Chasin, some tears fell down his face as he moved to clean up his face.

"I..just want to know before hand what this is. I rather know that I shouldn't have my hopes up, then finding out like the last time."

Chasin had expected the centaur to brush off the question if it made him uncomfortable but the young man in stead seemed to force himself to give an explanation despite how he felt. He couldn't help feeling guilty and cursed at himself quietly.

-"I'm sorry... you don't have to push yourself to talk about it." Chasin muttered and pressed the palm of his hand gently against the other man's cheek, caressing his skin lightly, though he wasn't sure if the touch was welcome. "Don't cry, please..." He added softly and watched the centaur silently for a moment, giving him time to calm down again.

-"I've just met you, I don't know what you will mean to me, if anything, and I doubt Lanzo does either." Chasin explained in a quiet, even tone, choosing to be honest with the other man, just like he requested. "It's hard for me to know what I want from you when Lanzo is there..." He admitted with an awkward smile. "I love him, he overshadows everyone in a room... but now, that it was just the two of us talking, you made me feel... warm." Chasin tried to find the right words but was having trouble and just hoped the young man would understand. "Well, except when you cried... I wasn't happy to see that."

Noah had pushed himself, but he wanted them to know his past history with these type of relationships. Noah was surprised from the feeling of the touching on his face. Noah didn't push away the hand, but he moved his head into the hand before he stopped immeditally right now.

"I completely understand that. I just wanted you to know, well both of you," Noah said to him. Noah was really happy that Noah was telling him this information very truthfully. Nodding his head, he listened to the man telling him this information. Hearing that part, Noah chuckled a little. "I make you feel warm? I get that," Noah said before he said more. "No one is happy but I wanted you both know this before we even try anything. I rather it be out now, before it comes out later on.."

-"It's out in the open now." Chasin spoke with a hint of a smirk and gave the centaur's cheek one final caress before moving his hand away. He'd gauged the young man's reaction to his touch but still couldn't make out if he'd made a mistake in pressing his hand to his skin.

Lanzo was outside and walked over to the two of them within the next few minutes, a bag full of food in his hand. His polite smile faltered when he walked close enough to better see the centaur's face and recognized he'd been crying. "Sorry I kept you waiting..." He said softly and did his best to put on a pleasant expression again despite feeling concerned. It seemed like whatever had upset the centaur was set to rest by the time he'd joined them and he didn't want to bring the conversation down again by asking about it. "Are... you feeling better?" Lanzo allowed himself to asked but was noticeably reluctant.

Noah nodded his head silently, before he felt that hand on his face again. Noah moved his face into the hand again, showing that he was enjoying this comfort again. "Again with your hand on my face. It's nice feeling," Noah said before he turned around with quick movements when he saw Lanzo with the food.

Shrugging his shoulders, "Don't worry about it. The line looked pretty big, and they do make good food. Chasin was keeping me company," Noah commented on that. Noah moved over to Lanzo, placing his hand on his shoulder for the moment. "Yeah,you found someone that can help me someone feel better, or just someone that will listen," Noah answered before he pulled his hand away. Holding the basket closer to his body, he moved around on the spot.

"Come on guys though! Let's go to the park, and eat this food on this blanket. I made a picnic basket for us three, and we can sit down while we eat and chat," Noah said trying to cheer everyone back up. Starting to go ahead of them, his body swaying again as he walked ahead of them.Walking ahead of them, he tried to rest everything on his back but settled with carrying it in his hands. "Its get hard for me.Sometimes I can carry things on my back, did you know back in the day that centaurs use to be a transport system? It was inhumane and humilating but I guess it was something..back then."

Taken off guard, Lanzo could only nod with a smile and blush when the centaur rested a hand on his shoulder and spoke to him. A moment passed before he recovered and started to walk. Chasin too stood in place until Lanzo remembered to move, accustomed to following a step behind him.

-"A lot of things were done wrong back then... and I guess some things haven't been set right to this day." Lanzo agreed but was unsure if it was appropriate for him to be the one speaking up. He knew both the two men in his company would have experienced these issues personally, unlike him. "We'll both do everything to comfort and help you though, if anyone gives you trouble." He spoke for both himself and Chasin, knowing the older man would be especially willing to run to the centaur's aid.

-"As for carrying things, you can hand everything over to me, it's my job to be the muscle after all." Chasin added with a playful smirk, though his offer to carry everything in stead of the small centaur was serious.

Walking with them through the streets, as he continued to keep a strong grip on everything so he didn't drop anything. He didn't need to drop the basket or his food at all right now, he really wanted what he got for himself.

"Not a lot of things," Noah muttered under his breath. Hearing that from both of them, he smiled more. "Thats really sweet of you guys. I do apprieciate that you would stand up for me."

"You want to carry this all? I can carry my food but you can take the basket," noah said compromising with him as he offered it over to other man. "You know, I can do that..."

• 4 weeks later...

-"I know you can but I can help you." Chasin argued softly and took the basket from the centaur, agreeing to a compromise though he would have liked to carry everything for him. Walking close by him, he took note of how much smaller the young man was and the thought kept the fond smile on his face. He found himself wanting to take the hand of either the centaur or his lover but it was better not to when they were out in the street.

Luckily, they arrived at the park within minutes and both Chasin and Lanzo were glad for the change of scenery. "Is there a spot where you would like us to sit?" Lanzo asked, leaving it up to the centaur to choose this detail because he was the one who'd organized the outing in the first place.

Noah looked around for a spot, till he pointed a empty vacant spot that was underneath a tree. It looked pretty empty and nice, with no trash or anyone nearby. "Come on, let's set up there," Noah said reaching the spot ahead of them. Standing by the spot, he rested his food down before he had grabbed the basket from the other. When he had in his hands, he started to lay out the picnic blanket on the grass floor while pulling out little things.

Sitting down, on the blanket, he opened up his lunch as he took a bite of it. Letting out a comforted sound, as he ate his lunch with them. Smiling more, as he looked around the park and surrounding area. "I like this spot. I sit here when I am by myself," Noah said to them.

"I hope I didn't too much. I just thought we can do this, and I think I may have overdone myself," Noah said with a embarrassed look over his face. 'It can get hard for me to be comfortable, like I can sit in proper seats and I wont be able to drive a car..."

Lanzo and Chasin waited patiently for the centaur to set everything up, both were willing to help but were under the impression they would only be getting in the way. Once everything was laid out, Chasin settled on the blanket and Lanzo soon followed, sitting close enough that he could have easily leaned and rested his weight on his guard. While he took their food out of the bag he had to remind himself that despite the peaceful atmosphere of the park, they were still out in the city and he could not freely press himself against the other man.

-"Don't worry. It's sweet of you to organize this. I just hope it wasn't too much work." Lanzo assured their companion, his ever present smile growing wider.

Having gone though the small portion of food he'd gotten for himself, he sat quietly and observed both the men in his company. It occurred to him after noticing how he and Chasin were clinging to one another, that they'd isolated themselves from the centaur and in an attempt to fix that he picked himself up and moved to sit close by the young man. His expression gave away his insecurity though he tried to hide it.

It didn't bother him that he was not sitting beside either of them since it was harder because of his horse like that. Shaking his head, "It wasn't hard at all. I rather put in the effort since it was nice that you came to hang out like this.."

Turning to the man who sat beside him, he playfully nudged him in the arm. "Lighten up. I am not gonna bite you. Only thing you get it is mouthful of my hoof but i wouldn't do that either.." Noah joked with the man beside him. Watching the people around them, as he moved to open up the water bottle he packed for himself.

Taking a sip from it, something came up in his head. "I know it would be best if we talk more..about..the elephant at the park..if you get my drift. Unless you guys rather not, and we can leave that for another time."

• Saga locked this topic