Looking For A Yaoi Oneshot

SavourtheHunt

I found a short manga several days ago that I wanted to download and read again but, even though I tried to save the link, apparently it didn't work/I accidentally deleted it since it has disappeared from my bookmarks. It is also not showing up in my history for some reason (this tends to happen to me a lot). I posted a request for help on that site's forum but have had no replies, so I'm hoping someone here might know the story and be able to help me.

The story involved a young rich man whose parents had died and who has been left to live in their mansion with his butler. He seemed to be confined to bed and was resentful towards the butler, calling the man to his room just so he could smash things and watch the butler have to pick them up, refusing to let the maid do it even though it was her job. The maids all talked at one point about how they had only been hired about a month ago and there was no one working in the mansion from the time the parents were alive. It turned out at the end of the story that the butler actually owned the mansion now and the young man wasn't disabled but was chained to the bed as the butler's prisoner.

I think the story was part of an anthology with a few others but I'm not entirely sure.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SavourtheHunt

• jaguar

• kika175

• confidant_v

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I think it's chapter 5 of Shousetsuka no Shitsukekata by Asai Sai:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 1 month later...

I'm so sorry for the late replies; I was expecting the site to work like an old forum I visited that notified you if someone replied to a thread you started.

: Ouji no Hakoniwa wasn't the story I was looking for but thank you for answering my post and for mentioning the story because it seems very interesting and is by an author whose other works I have enjoyed before. :)

: Thank you so much! This is the story I was looking for! :) I do feel a little stupid, now, though, because I was wrong in my first post: I did bookmark the story but the site I read it on only had a summary of the main story and I didn't think to check the chapters through for any extra stories, which would have meant that I wouldn't have bothered everyone by asking for help to look for it...

that sounds so dark!! @_@ It's definitely a "Misery" situation going on here, but I feel like something like this would make me more emotional than Misery ever could. That being said I'm pretty intrigued. There's no harm in giving it a shot right! Sometimes I like really dark things and sometimes I don't! Usually just depends on if I feel like getting emotional XD Let's see how this goes!

: I prefer darker stories but this one honestly isn't as dark as it sounds. It only just touches on the subject before the end of the oneshot. It's nowhere near the same level of creepiness as Misery (at least the book, since I didn't find the movie very creepy at all).