A confession booth :D

nitemare

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for no reason I find that cute. xD Maybe he was crying out of happiness or he felt like you stole his masculinity,ahaha.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlueNeon

• cherryyuri

• Demonic_Cultivator

• Riri

I used to be in a band some years ago.

We played a gig in a live house. It was full of cheering people. I found it weird as we were quite rubbish. Anyway, the live house owner was so pleased with us he let us drink to our hearts content for FREE! I got smashed, jumped on the bar, started kicking glasses and bottles singing "The Cantina" by Voltaire.

Then I did shots with the staff.

Woke up in in a sleeping bag under a table, wearing a top hat.

for no reason I find that cute. xD Maybe he was crying out of happiness or he felt like you stole his masculinity,ahaha.

*winks*

I'm going to say that it was the second bit...

Hrm a secret. Um well though I'm super sensitive and completely ukeish I actually have a seme side I keep hidden >.> I think that's the worst one I have.

well this is a very nice thread ^^ ! This can help us release our frustration for keeping secrets and also helping each other out. By the way, my confession.

I make out with my ex-girlfriend in my house(when my family around, seriously urgh)

I also many times lied to my family about going to her house doing school works where actually we were making out.

she forced me went to her house to make out (wow seriously, even though I'm the seme.)

I never tell my family about it but I think they can feel it. Now we already broke up and I do not even want to look at her face. When we were still together she never let me do anything beside making out with her, she won't let me talk to my friends and she also did not let me go to my classes. I skipped school a lot and my grades were really sucks and I failed all my subjects. In other hands, she excel in her study and even has many friends. (Okay I do not want to talk about that lol)

My current girlfriend was my ex-girlfriend's ex-girlfriend. She even has a boyfriend though I don't mind at all. Because right now I am just trying to cool down. Well that's all I think. Probably more but I am quite forgetful so.

Sumthing like day happened to me too.....i was dating a guy then we broke up....i got into another relationship and day broke up too...but then the second guy started dating the friend of my first guy(when they had broken up too)....n me n the first guy had to sit with them in the bus the following day....it was awkward to say the least...!!! Had a good laugh though

More and more I'm realising I want to be submissive to a sexual partner. But I have problems trusting and letting people get close so I don't know if I'll ever have the courage to have that conversation. And I haven't met a guy that I'd like to be with in years, anyway.

I made out with a married man once. It didn't go further and I knew his marriage wasn't a good one but I'll always feel guilty about it.

I have an elaborate fantasy world in my head. I'd like to get it down on paper sometime but I'm lazy.

• 1 month later...

A confession?okay so here it goes....I....

Did pranks with my uncles every day, until today my dear Aunt doesn't know where is her precious porcelain doll....*smirks* yeah yeah I was a pretty bad tempered brat~~

I revealed almost all of my secrets to my enemy.. and then later did something horrible to harm them... they got hurt and i regret it cause i didn't want things in that way...

making peace with enemy doesn't work either *sigh*

Here's my personal confession that I never shared and talk to anyone:

Seriously I'm a straight dude and I want a girl as my partner for life's reality and my family life on future, but I want to admit that sometimes I'm attracted to both girls and boys (actually I already kissed one, on lips), but never labeled myself as gay or bisexual, because I believe everyone can experience bisexuality in nature in some point in our lives, and its somewhat momentary, not necessary to label ourselves as a homosexual individuals once we attracted to same gender at some point or degree in our life. (unless if you really label yourselves as one of the homosexuals /or your overly attached to sexual orientation).

I can feel you Yatogami... Sometimes, I just keep on wondering how the hell am I getting so attracted to my gal friend. I mean... We both admit that we love each other..but obviously as a fellow friend, the love she feels for me is different from how I feel for her... For her, i'm just a close friend and a sister while for me, although it's not really in a romantic way, I can say I can go on without a guy in my life as long as she stays with me. And yet, she got herself a guy. Darn it! just by thinking about it pisses me off. Anyway, just to clarify this, I'm a 101% straight though. I just shared to you one of the biggest mysteries in my life.

As for my secret revelation well...here it is:

There's this one time that I really got hooked with reading yaoi and I felt like I can't get enough of it... I got curious what was the deed looks like in reality so I checked some gay sites and boooooom. So it was like that, eh?:5yoyo32:

when I'm in junior high school, I was dating with someone. He was my best pal since elementary school. We were always together, he's a kind guy, cute, and very naive. I did love him. But when our date going a week, I felt weird with our relationship. So, I sent him a message text, "Let's break up. My mother find out our relationship. I got scold and she want us to break up" Well, actually I was lying about my mom found out that we were dating. And the worst part was, I made him cried. I felt guilty. After that, he's not the same him anymore. I know I broke his heart. I know I am.. really cruel! But I know the blame is on me. Then I realized that I love him. I never tell this thing to someone. I keep this secret by myself.

Secret? hmmm I guess one of mine is that I can't empathize with death.

When someone die, whether it's someone I know or not I just doesn't feel grief. :/

I force myself to feel sad for moral sake, but deep inside I just feel empty. *shrug*

Erm, When I was 12. My friend made me dress up like a girl and put a wig on. I then begged him to have sex with me because I really liked him, then he rub some lotion on my hole then put it in, It was uncomfortable, he asked me did I like it. I wiped my tears and Said Yes I like it! He then called his I think three guys over to have sex with me also.

• 8 months later...
Erm, When I was 12. My friend made me dress up like a girl and put a wig on. I then begged him to have sex with me because I really liked him, then he rub some lotion on my hole then put it in, It was uncomfortable, he asked me did I like it. I wiped my tears and Said Yes I like it! He then called his I think three guys over to have sex with me also.

sure

this isn't easy so...

i was probably 9 or somewhere around that age when this happened

i have told my ma b/c that probably explains y i have a certain problem

:leaf8:

i .... i had oral s*x with my cousin (female)

she is one year younger than me

i was really young an my uncle would leave his magazines out

so things jus happened

and now i might have something

but its nothing serious, its jus sometimes painful:msn_red_fox 18

are or were you ok?

it's nothing deathly or b no?.. if your ok with telling.. what was it?

one time, i got drunk with my friend, and it was my first time drinking, mind you, two big, full cups did me in. my friend told me that i was yelling at her cat telling her to stop meowing .____. every time she meowed, i yelled at her 'STOP!' and she would listen and then 10 seconds later, would meow again. apparently i did this for about 2 hours

~ That happens to me when i get high (weed).

My secret: I like getting high and reading manga, makes me feel like im actually there, is that weird.