[GRISEDGE] きんとうか (Kintouka)

liznoir

Thx for uploading this game! But can some1 help me plz? When i change kintouka.bin into kintouka.exe nothing haapens and i still can't launch the game with it.

Make sure you put the "new kintouka.exe" into the same folder called GRISEDGE. I had the same problem too ! Dont forget to rename the "old kintouka.exe" to kintouka1.exe ! Good luck !

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thank you so much op!! I'm probably seeing this late since I'm always late to everything, but the artwork for this game is amazing! It's so refreshing and gives a light-hearted feel, I think I'll like the story XD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
very thank you for upload it~

+ if you didn't know how to rename .bin file to .exe

you must uncheck

folder option - view

Hide extensions for kown file types

check this out! see 0.33 second~!!

Make sure you put the "new kintouka.exe" into the same folder called GRISEDGE. I had the same problem too ! Dont forget to rename the "old kintouka.exe" to kintouka1.exe ! Good luck !

This h code is working for me! I'm using VNR. Hope it helps!

/HSN4@144D10:kintouka.exe

Thanks all of you! thanks!

and then H code! I hope this help which format are you using which translator etc? plz specify!

• 2 weeks later...

I tried follow the steps but when starting the application a window popped up with a bunch of gibberish? (I extracted both DenchiUnwrap and extracted the disc in default the location, drag drop kintouka, got bin file renamed to .exe)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having problems with the denchiunwrap too when i try to drop the kintouka exe it wont let me, command prompt opens and then a message that says: This application could not be started.

Is this in English?

Or if it is not, how do I get it to be in English?

No, it's a Japanese game, written in Japanese, by the Japanese (or most probably mostly Japanese). There should be a text hooking method using some software to roughly translate the in-game text to English... (straight literal translation) but unfortunately I have forgotten how to do it since I never had to do it myself (I just play the games in Japanese).

So if you're lucky someone might come by and help you out here!

• 1 year later...

I have read the instructions, but the Denshiunwrap exe. is not working properly in the first place that it cant be opened. Does anyone know how to run it?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for this! Tsukasa's my least fav dude out of all of them simply because it feels like the forced canon pairing lol. Meanwhile, Kyou is my fav cuz I'm basic like that. :Shrug:

• 2 months later...

Hi, thanks for uploading the game, although it's been a while since I've uploaded it. I wanted to ask if someone can pass me the folder of the game already unzipped, because when I download it from the link above, I get an error and I really want to play the game :( if they have it, it would be a great favor if they would pass it to me so I can play it. Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks for uploading the game! I'm playing Tsukasa route right now, but my favorite is still Shuu :D He's just soo cool and cute at the same time. Munesada's route is so full of drama, while Kyou is soo pure for my rotten heart. Tsukasa feels... eh? But still I intend to finish this.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/19/2018 at 4:57 AM, anna729 said:

very thank you for upload it~

+ if you didn't know how to rename .bin file to .exe

you must uncheck

folder option - view

Hide extensions for kown file types

check this out! see 0.33 second~!!

OMG it worked, thanks so much! I didn't know how to rename the file at all and this really helped, thanks so much!

Also, thanks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
  so much for that video! I didn't know how to rename the file at all and this really helped:msn_red_fox_smilies-09:, and
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thanks so much for the upload and the suggestion to leave the installation for where ever it wants to be downloaded. I was having a similar problem with my BIN file not showing up, until I uninstalled everything and re-installed the game, letting it install where it wanted to go to on my PC. SO HUGE thanks! :1436503449_Inlove:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...