jap BL drama recommendation

sarah3161

onion3 i am so glad i was able to discover BL :Red_fox11:

i just begin to watch jap BL drama and it was Takumi kun it was oh so great:Red_fox4::Red_fox7:

so i was wondering if anyone can recommend other cute BL jap drama :cuteonion57:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yojichan

• Junjou

• Matti_19

• sarah3161

Miro has already asked a similar question

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

But it's good you posted this thread that way we won't hold back anymore and just list every BL drama recommendation. hahahahahah!!!

So here's mine

- Takumi-kun 2

- Takumi-kun 3

- Ai no Kotodama 1

- The Postcard

- The Crimson Mark

- Antique Bakery (korean)

- Ren Ai Shindan Unmei no Kodou

- Formula 17

- Farewell My Concubine

- M Butterfly

- Lan Yu

- Eternal Summer

- Gohatto

- Iron Ladies 1

- Just Friends

- Sukitomo

- Boy Meets Boy (korean ~ absolutely adorable EXCEPT that blonde girl thingy, ugh! go away!)

• Like 3

You're very welcome. Enjoy!

I hope more will post their recommendations here 'cause I wanna check them out too.

:D

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I'm a huge fan of Takumi-kun series. And while part 5 of it is not out yet, can you suggest a BL movie that's nice to watch? I want something that has happy endings to it. No tragedies please. Haha! Thanks! :>

• Like 1

Hmmm, a gay movie where no one dies or break up

Nena21 made a good rec.

Well in most of the Taiwanese films, they have happy endings. Go Go G Boys and Formula 21. I would say Eternal Summer BUT it has a very interpretive ending where you can think its bittersweet or happy. But its still a must watch boy love film. Artsy and beautiful.

Korean short boy love films, "Boy meets Boy", "Just Friends?" Have cute endings XD Totally watch.

• Like 2

Hi, I'm looking for sugestions on good BL movies (or Dramas) from Japan

So far I have seen Junjou (loved it) Taikakukan Baby (It was Ok) Ai no Kotodama (Also Ok) and even though it doesnt fully count the drama RH Plus

I'm looking for moives that dont end in tragedy and arent anything too full on (Junjou is a perfect example)

any suggestions will be greatly appreciated

• Like 1

I would recommend this film i watched very recently

Summer Vacation 1999 (JPN)- you should be able to download it here at the forums. it's quite beautiful and atmospheric and poetic. surprisingly good.

another favorite of mine is Ai no Kotodama but you've already watched that. i rank this second to the Takumi-kun series which i recommend that you watch all the way till the 4th film.

You can also try Eternal Summer (CHN), The Postcard (KOR), The Crimson Mark (KOR) and Sukitomo (JPN) since you're looking for drama that is not too heavy on the heart and have nice endings.

if you like fun, you can check out Formula 17 (CHN)

another good series is Antique Bakery but choose the Korean adaptation since it seems to be more faithful to the manga series and actually even better. :)

• 4 weeks later...