KPOP Group RP

Tetsu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

alright~ We're ready to set sail :D I'll make the RP thread now following the posting order mentioned above (the mentions) starting from me :D

Goodluck to us!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Haraku

• Tetsu

• Sanka

• Noise Prince

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I feel morally obligated to comment now, I wasn't going to because Noise Prince hadn't.

No but seriously I read an article on that a couple of days ago. I'm still in shock. As someone who grew up in a traditionally conservative country if something like that surfaced there would be so many out breaks and attacks I can only imagine what it'll be like for him in Korea of all places. I hope he isn't swept under the rug or treated too harshly. It's awesome we have more LGBT+ representation in Asian media though, we genuinely could use it.

I agree. Did you guys hear about the leader of SHINee committing suicide? That murdered me. My mother and I loved their song Lucifer and we adored each individual person...it makes me feel horrible to know the lead singer was suffering so much.

Yeah I have read about that. To be honest the entire kpop industry is extremely controversial in so many ways. The way they treat their employees and the entire cultural impact that the industry brings is just terrible. They do a lot of damage. It sucks because I think idols and stuff are awesome and I want to support them but I hate the companies they work for and it makes me not want to put my efforts towards that. Hopefully they will work towards making a more open-minded community within that industry, one that treats issues such as ableism, racism, and homophobia.

• 4 weeks later...

It is...but where's Sanka? I think we should tell each other when we're going to disappear for a while. That way we know no one has lost interest or something.