• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• auser

• batista

• fan_yaoi

• shinyaKogami

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i'll read it soon! after i had my tripple chocolate hagen dazs chocolate baileys shake ;) i will tell you what i think of it ;)

Oh Oh

haagen dazs chocolate (baileys?) shake !!!.. oh man i wanna, wanna, wanna!!:D:D

ah, bon appetit & can't wait for your thoughts!!:D

!! back to you :D

I'll write my thoughts when I read it properly, I just took a quick peek to see if there is any Kusakabe :)

there is ahah quite a bit, as you must have seen:D:D

yep, I will reread it now too.. I was so emotional & ecstatic at first, now I need to read it with cold head:D:D

but do do read the wedding invitation too.. it's like a glimpse into the future ..^^

The shake was nice! I was in the mood of some high percentage beverage :p

i read the chapter. This geek who is hanging around with Azusa seems really interesting :D I wonder what he is really up to...

i‘m Still so sad about senzaki, I miss him XD

Do you think this Anji guy will come and react to the message of the geek?

Ooooh and Atsumu amd his friend are as cute as always *_*

Pffft... and the wedding invitation XD I just love karino‘s Sadistic nature LOL

Ohhhh I have to read the short stories next! I love her oneshots

spoiler for chapter 18 (the next one!!) don't have to read it!!

I've actually seen somewhere that yep, he will react, and it looks like there is going to be some sort of gang bang on Azusa & of course, Karino will have to save his damsel in distress. Not sure how accurate this is, but I would think highly likely xD

as for your actual comment, I will reread the chapter now myself:D:D ahah I want to enjoy it again before I properly answer.. but it was good, no? so good! I'm so happy Chise Ogawa seems to be back with regular updates..^^

p.s. the stories are not exactly one shots, really T_T more like 4 pages of awesomeness..^^ very short.. (although I haven' read them yet, only downloaded..^^)

ohh I like the sound of the spoiler :D now I can’t wait for the next chapter myself ^_^

It was good, but I think the next chapter will be even better ;) I don‘t know... somehow I had the feeling that the pace compared to the other chapters I read was a little slow although it had two or three nice moments in it ;)

And what a shame.... but I guess even though it that short she will fill the pages with plenty of goodness XD

, I reread it and yep, I detest Karino. I'm really wondering how he will turn out in the end. There are really weird couples in yaoiverse that you think and think and can't imagine how their happy ending will be..

For instance, in Saezuru manga, Doumeki and Yashiro is that kind of couple. But we already now that there is love in between and care and tenderness. But with Karino and Azusa, with all the rough treatment and sad words, I can't even imagine their endings..

Right now, Senzaki and the other guy seems more of a lovey dovey couple to me.. :D

But yeah, I mostly read for Atsumu (Kusakabe) and Kuze :D yoyo5

aah, i miss Senzaki too. that poor Tatsumi is all lonely and horny and broken. and i think sh*t is about to hit the fan for Azusa. ahaha.. i knew it that geeky guy is up to something.

But yeah, I mostly read for Atsumu (Kusakabe) and Kuze :D yoyo5

same here!! i like these two. i like how Kuze is super clingy to Atsumu which is supposed to be more timid than him. ah, but i find that endearing. also, i think there's going to be a conflict between them? >.

I didn't like the photographer guy, he is like on another level of creepiness.. *brr getting goosebumps*

but yeah, my precious son Kusakabe.. I also love the way that he (in his own way) stands against Caste and that's how he successfully tamed Kuze :D now he is a super clingy house puppy :D yoyo5

yeah, with every new character introduced I expect new kinds of trouble.. but I don't think/hope Anji will be an important obstacle between them.

Oh!! I've caved & read the raws.. the next chapter is going to be freaking awesome!!!:D:D

Let me know if you'd like a link for them:)

I also reread the previous chapter - and the geek at the end didn't message Anji-kun, no? We never actually get to see the name of who he is messaging.. Although, it's quite possible it was Anji-kun based on his weird reaction to meeting him earlier.. We will see:D

Yep, I get it - it's maybe a slower chapter, but I absolutely loved it for some reason:) Maybe because finally, FINALLY in the last chapters Azusa & Karino are in the spotlight.. It's been a looong time:)

I like what she does right now much more, when she puts spotlight on two couples at the same time rather than what she did before, when she would focus just on one of them.. hm:)

oh I remember hating Karino when I first read this manga.. It was like the 5th yaoi manga I ever read or something, and it was so difficult. I felt so bad for Azusa, I cried, I couldn't really continute reading and couldn't stop at the same time.. and look at me now - I kind of ship it ahah:D and I can easily say that Azusa & Karino are my favorites. It was first because of Azusa, I mean he is unbreakable & deserves our respect at least for that, but now Karino has also grown on me..

As for the ending, have you read The Red Theatre by the same author? She had a very fucked up couple there as well, but the ending was very mellow.. she has a few with bad/questionable endings as well, but she promised from the beginning that Caste Heaven will end well.. I think Karino will come through at the end & it's pretty obvious Azusa is already experiencing some feelings as well:)

how messed up is this manga that the first time we meet someone who looks like a nice guy, we think that something's fishy? aahh and yet we meet Senzaki.. isn't Chise Ogawa a genius?:D

oh yeah, Red Theater was really good and turned out well.. But Karino, I don't know my friend, he is too violent to my taste. I want to see him cry! He makes my evil witch feelings ceil to the roof!

• 4 weeks later...

guys guys GUYS!! Of course you know the reason why I'm tagging you again.. Chapter 18 is OUT!!!! And so are raws for Chapter 19 (epic, btw.. although I understood exactly nothing xD) AAA Chise Ogawa is really spoiling us, I hope she will never stops!!!!!

so yeah yeah yeah let's read and discuss and enjoy all the angst!!!!!!!!

I'm I the only one who doesn't seem to get the point of this manga? I'm really confused reading it.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...