Sanka

Characters:

[ S E M E S ]

Xian Huang

◦ ──────────── ◦

『 • X I A N • 』

◦ ──────────── ◦

el4020.jpg

There's no need to repeat yourself, I ignored you quite well the first time.

ⓑ ⓐ ⓢ ⓘ ⓒ ⓢ

★ Name ☆

Xian (she-ah-n) Huang

★ Nicknames ☆

Xi, X. His "american name" is Ian.

★ Age ☆

★ Sexual Orientation ☆

Pansexual

★ Gender/Pronouns ☆

He/Him

★ Sign ☆

Scorpios

ⓞⓡⓘⓖⓘⓝⓢ

★ Home Town ☆

Osaka, Japan

★ Birth Place ☆

Beijing, China

★ Native Language ☆

He's trilingual. His first language is Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, and then he also knows English (though he isn't very fluent).

★ Childhood ☆

Xian was born in Beijing but his parents decided to raise him in Japan because they thought they had a better educational system.

★ Family ☆

He has two distant (but loving) parents and a younger sister. His younger sister, Miki, was born in Japan and is six years younger than him. She's a very affectionate person and loves skin ship. The polar opposite of Xian (not to say he doesn't love skin ship, only with specific people).

1zv3af9.jpg

◦ ──────────── ◦

Sometimes listening to you speak ejects me into an entirely different realm of stupidity. I realize they say ignorance is bliss but you've truly out done yourself.

◦ ──────────── ◦

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ

★ Negative Traits ☆

Xian is very manipulative, he has no concerns for his reputation. Due to this, he makes decisions that others look down on. He doesn't mean to be snide, it's just a core part of who he is as a person.

★ Positive Traits ☆

Despite his cynicism, his professionalism, team-work, and job-accuracy make him a popular choice among officers. The section chief thinks very highly of him.

★ Philosophy ☆

[Diogenes] used to say, that there were two kinds of exercise: that, namely, of the mind and that of the body; and that the latter of these created in the mind such quick and agile impressions at the time of its performance, as very much facilitated the practice of virtue; but that one was imperfect without the other, since the health and vigour necessary for the practice of what is good, depend equally on both mind and body.

★ Soft Spot ☆

Despite his initial impressions and the things he says, he truly does care about helping people. He doesn't like others knowing that part of him because it opens him up to vulnerability.

★ Biggest Regret ☆

He regrets going drinking with his younger sister last year. He's a light weight and he passed out so his sister changed his ring tone to "Milkshake" by Kelis and he hasn't been able to figure out how to change it back since.

23r3cbr.jpg

◦ ──────────── ◦

I don't have to pretend like I'm some sort of philanthropic humanitarian. I do my job, I put criminals where they're suppose to go, and then I get paid. There's nothing else to it.

◦ ──────────── ◦

ⓟⓐⓢⓣ

★ Xian as a child ☆

He was a straight A student from elementary school and high school. He was a pretty sociable child but reserved in his own ways. In middle school, due to personal reasons, he hung with the wrong crowd.

★ Traumas/Phobias ☆

He has Cynophobia – The fear of dogs. He was bitten by one as a kid and he's hated them ever since. Xian loves cats though.

★ Childhood Dream ☆

Xian wanted to become a mail man. He thought the phrase "through rain and shine" was really inspiring.

★ Role Model ☆

As a kid his hero was "Akemi Shiro" a famous Japanese bank robber (who eventually got caught).

Sanka Amari

◦ ──────────── ◦

『 • S a n k a• 』

◦ ──────────── ◦

❝ Look, I'm not saying the suspect murdered the victim on an early Monday morning to spite me, I'm just saying it's a possibility we can't disregard if we're going to take this investigation seriously.❞

ⓑ ⓐ ⓢ ⓘ ⓒ ⓢ

★ Name ☆

Sanka Amari

★ Nicknames ☆

Anka, Sans

★ Age ☆

★ Sexual Orientation ☆

Pansexual

★ Gender/Pronouns ☆

He/Him

★ Sign ☆

Gemini

ⓞⓡⓘⓖⓘⓝⓢ

★ Home Town ☆

Stanislaus, California

★ Birth Place ☆

Baghdad, Iraq

★ Native Language ☆

He's bilingual but his native language is Arabic. His second language is English.

★ Childhood ☆

He lived in Iraq until he was six years old before immigrating to America with his mom and dad and sister. Sanka has very few memories of the place he was born due to the fact he was so young when he left. He adapted really well to his new environment, the only traces of his former life being a very small accent.

★ Family ☆

The only remaining links to his heritage are his mom and dad. They continued to teach him Arabic growing up. He always took a great interest in the language while his older sister chose to westernize herself. His parents were the most loving and caring parents someone could ask for in their given circumstances. Although they fought and were strict at time, they always pushed their children to pursue what they cared about. They sacrificed everything so their children could grow up and pursue a better future.

ⓟⓔⓡⓢⓞⓝⓐⓛⓘⓣⓨ

★ Negative Traits ☆

Sanka has the tendency to never take things seriously. He turns everything into a joke and because of that it's frustrating trying to have a serious conversation with him. He doesn't mean to be snide, it's just a core part of who he is as a person. He regrets the things he says in the heat of the moment. He can be childish.

★ Positive Traits ☆

Despite his half assed outer appearance, he's actually incredibly diligent with his work ethics. He has a strong sense of responsibility and ethics. He also values team work and group efforts.

★ Philosophy ☆

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best, expect nothing.

★ Soft Spot ☆

Women. Especially beautiful women. (Big Breasts)

★ Biggest Regret ☆

Choosing a beige badge over neon yellow. The police chief won't let him switch.

◦ ──────────── ◦

║ ❝ I didn't get into this field because I'm some altruistic and all-knowing asshole with some twisted conception of justice and what's right. I do this job for the same reason anyone does any job: health benefits.❞ ║

◦ ──────────── ◦

ⓟⓡⓔⓢⓔⓝⓣ

★ Living Situation ☆

He currently lives in an apartment close to the station. It's pretty small but he spends most of his time at work, he even sleeps there more than often so he doesn't really care.

★ School ☆

He graduated high school and entered the academy. Sanka was never interested in pursuing a higher level of education. He had the means and resources to it just wasn't something that he was passionate about.

★ Religion ☆

Agnostic atheist. His family was never very religious growing up either.

★ Relationships ☆

He has a lot of friends and he's dated a lot of people but Sanka has a hard time developing meaningful relationships, choosing temporary relief over the end game.

◦ ──────────── ◦

║ ❝ While I admit that typing that the suspect 'had a hard on for blondes' in my police report was unprofessional I think being forced to clean out the rec room is entirely unfair.❞ ║

◦ ──────────── ◦

ⓟⓐⓢⓣ

★ Sanka as a child ☆

He was actually a timid child. On the inside he was much wilder but he was too shy to act on those feelings.

★ Traumas/Phobias ☆

He has claustrophobia. He doesn't know why and doesn't really think about it but when Sanka was living in Iraq they had to hide in the basement a lot during bombings and it was a scary experience.

★ Childhood Dream ☆

Sanka wanted to be a scientist when he was younger. Mainly because he thought they were similar to witches and he could experiment on people and turn them into frogs.

★ Role Model ☆

For a short time, he looked up to the other neighborhood boys. He thought they were fearless and cunning unlike him. However, he quickly came to the conclusion that in this world there was nobody like that.

◦ ──────────── ◦

║ ❝ I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when the commissioners office isn't run by a flock of incompetent bimbos.❞ ║

◦ ──────────── ◦

ⓗⓐⓑⓘⓣⓢ ║ ⓢⓚⓘⓛⓛⓢ

★ Bad Habits ☆

When he comes home he throws his back pack and coat near the door. He also kicks his shoes all over the place. It stresses his mother out greatly when she comes to visit but he doesn't really care. He also leaves a lot of trash lying around. He's not very used to doing chores.

★ Good Habits ☆

Sanka is pretty good at organizing facts and putting together details.

★ Hobbies ☆

He enjoys watching anime and playing video games. He also has a plethora of dirty mags.

★ Drugs/Smoking/Drinking ☆

He smokes cigarettes occasionally but he's not a frequent smoker. Other than that there's not a lot he really does in terms of drinking or drugs.

★ Strong Suit ☆

Studying is definitely his strong suit. More specifically, memorization.

★ Weak Suit ☆

Sanka sucks at expressing himself and communicating his desires to others. He's definitely a bit of a tsundere.

◦ ──────────── ◦

║ ❝ I never understood those cops on police shows. Why are they always so angry at being assigned desk duty, like it's some sort of divine punishment? I can't wait until I retire and I can stop chasing after seventeen year olds with low self esteem and something to prove.❞ ║

◦ ──────────── ◦

ⓐⓟⓟⓔⓐⓡⓐⓝⓒⓔ

★ Height ☆

5"9

★ Weight ☆

★ Hair color/style/length ☆

Blonde. He's a natural brunette but he dyes it all the time. His roots show most of the time because he can't be bothered to maintain and take care of the look.

★ Wardrobe choice ☆

Sanka always adds his own touch to things. He likes to accessorize his uniform (which gets him yelled at a lot).

★ Scars ☆

Other than miscellaneous childhood scars from falling down and such he doesn't have much.

★ Beauty Marks/Freckles/Birth Marks ☆

He has a birth mark under his left eye.

★ Build/Body Type☆

Fairly slim. He doesn't have a lot of muscles. He's definitely not overtly skinny or malnourished, just lean. He's pretty dark skinned compared to the rest of his family but a lot of that has to do with him getting a tan from being outside all the time.

★ Predominant Features ☆

He has light hazel eyes which stands out against his darker skin.

Roleplays:

Donut Squad 18+ (Ms. Flair)

In-Progress

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hostile Conduct 18+ (Cyncii)

In-progress

Cops 18+ (LoneDigger)

In-progress

Going on in email

An example of my writing:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sanka

Top Posters In This Topic

[ S E M E S ]

Park Jin

OM Entertainment

Boyband Audition

130-34 Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea

TEL: +82-13-1344-6770

EMAIL:

Thank you for applying to our first KPOP audition. The images, videos or audios

included may be used by OM Entertainment for any purpose they may serve.

If you agree, please print your name with corresponding signature.

Park Jin

16bg01u.png

2/5/2018

APPLICATION SHEET

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]PHOTO

[/td]

[td]11ltwcp.jpg[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]NICKNAME[/td]

[td]P Hoody Cookie a.k.a. Real Smack a.k.a. Park P Daddy[/td]

[/tr]

[td]AGE[/td]

[td]21[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]BIRTH DATE[/td]

[td]05/1/1996[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]GENDER[/td]

[td]Male[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]BLOOD TYPE[/td]

[td]AB[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]NATIONALITY[/td]

[td]Korean[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]CONTACT MOBILE:[/td]

[td]02-642-2746[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]E-MAIL[/td]

[td][email protected][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]ADDRESS

[/td]

[td]Seoul Special City, Jongno-gu, Jong-no 6 (Seorin-dong 154-1)[/td]

[/tr]

[/tr]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]HEIGHT:

[/td]

[td]186 cm[/td]

[/tr]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]WEIGHT:

[/td]

[td]77.5 kg[/td]

[/tr]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]SPECIALTY

[/td]

[td]Rapping, appearing on variety shows, hosting, composing, and telling jokes.[/td]

[/tr]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]WHAT MADE YOU APPLY TO ONE MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT KPOP AUDITION

[/td]

[td]Real Smacks my name, rappings my game! I'm ready to share my art with the world and give others my energy.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]WHY SHOULD ONE MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT CHOOSE YOU[/td]

[td]There's no one else like me- I'm one of a kind. I'm confident I can impress you with my skills and personality.[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

V O I C E A U D I T I O N:

[video=youtube_share;6nM2g5Wy02o]

RP SHEET

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]NAME

[/td]

[td]Park Jin[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]PRIMARY ROLE

[/td]

[td]Rapper[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]SECONDARY ROLE

[/td]

[td][sub Dancer/Sub Rapper[/color][/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]AGE(audition)[/td]

[td]21[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]AGE(debut)

[/td]

[td]23[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]ORIENTATION

[/td]

[td]Doesn't label himself as anything. He's someone who doesn't consider himself to be straight, gay, bisexual, etc. He just likes who he likes.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]POSITION

[/td]

[td]"Seme" (To be honest, when I say seme I mean dominant more than 'top'. My characters don't mind bottoming or topping, they just tend to be more on the dominant side)[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]LIKES AND HOBBIES

[/td]

[td]Park enjoys spending his time listening to music and watching anime. He's also a big fan of comic books and manga. He used to want to be a mangaka when he was younger. He tries to paint in his free time be he doesn't have a lot of spare time these days to do that.[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]PERSONALITY

[/td]

[td]Park is someone who speaks his mind immediately if something is bothering him. It's not that he doesn't care about the feelings of others, he just values honesty over politeness. His brashness is sometimes funny and endearing and at other times it's obnoxious and annoying. When he sees something he wants, he goes for it. He's a pretty simplistic person when it comes to pursuing his goals. However, he's more intrinsically complicated when he's faced with people and interactions. Park over thinks a lot of his interactions with people. It's an oxymoron to his other character traits but he has always been overtly conscious over what others think of him. [/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]BIOGRAPHY[/td]

[td]He is a beloved only child and was spoiled constantly when he was younger. Park felt a bit lonely as an only child, he had always wanted a sibling. He used to be quite spoiled and entitled but he had his reality call when he first entered middle school. Due to his rude attitude he was bullied a lot by others and isolated. In reality, he was out casted due to his annoying personality but he couldn't quite understand that when he was younger. Due to that he turned to rap and music to express his frustrations and that's where he learned to humble himself and confront his flaws. His parents saw his passion for music and encouraged him to pursue it.[/td]

[/table]

Nyke (Group RP) (Haraku, Noise Prince, Tetsu)

In-Progress