yaoi-or-die

my-boyfriend-is-a-middle-schooler-cover-small.png

Author: YaoiOrDie

Cover Artist: M. J. Urban

Genre: Boys Love, Romance

Rating: 15+

Published: December 2017

Plot:

Naoki is a high schooler who feels alone in the world. His classmates bully him, his stepbrother bullies him, and one day, he bumps into a fierce looking delinquent named Youta who... asks him out?! Little does Naoki know, this tall, strong looking guy is actually a middle schooler! What will Naoki do when his bully of a stepbrother finds out? Or worse, when Youta's jealous ex-girlfriend targets him! TRIGGER WARNING: Books covers the topic of bullying.

Support the author by buying this novel

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

yXKBwOM.gif

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americandragon

• yaoi-or-die

• Nessie Zalez

I am a writer as well. I have never published anything yet but I plan to publish a short story. Did you go the self publishing route or did you get a literary agent?

• 2 months later...
I am a writer as well. I have never published anything yet but I plan to publish a short story. Did you go the self publishing route or did you get a literary agent?

Sorry. I didn't check back here for a while. I did it myself. It's quite simple. The popular yaoi author Yamila Abraham wrote an ebook a few years ago showing how to publish on kindle. It has quite a few helpful tips :)

Sorry. I didn't check back here for a while. I did it myself. It's quite simple. The popular yaoi author Yamila Abraham wrote an ebook a few years ago showing how to publish on kindle. It has quite a few helpful tips :)

That's okay. I am planning to self publish I am just trying to get my scene outline together before I write the 1st draft.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...