The Next Alice(Private)(Me+Rumpleteaser)

Ms.Flair

Yukio stayed close to Hurst, not moving from the man just yet or if he would let him move. "No problem, I trust you more right now. You have done more then that disappearing cat. She didn't come save me, you did," Yukio explained, explaining his reasons behind what he was saying. Hurst's intentions may be something else, but at the moment he was the only one he could trust.

Going along with Hurst, as he stayed pretty close to him. Seeing the knife out, as he watched his surroundings that were going around him. At certain sounds, his nerves got bad but he tried to keep himself together. Reaching the clearing, he got with him before getting into the bushes to be hidden. Looking from the bushes, he watched the scene in awe. "I didn't know that. I thought they were for someone else...from her books.." Yukio said with a shake of his head.

Watching the scene, he saw cursed it was as he could feel more something deep inside of him. Yukio's eyes watched them, as he felt bad for them. "They are stuck in a loop.." Yukio had muttered before Hurst spoke.

"What about you? Won't you get caught? I don't want you to get in trouble, for me," Yukio stated. "I can run to the other side. I want you safe though," Yukio said right after but kept in a hushed tone.

Breathing in and out, Yukio moved to place his hand over Hurst's hand. "Promise you wont be captured.."

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ms.Flair

• Rumpleteaser

'Aye. And ye can bet she knew ye were there too! Why did she decide now te show 'erself? She only does what benefits 'er! Mangy bitch!' Hurst scowled. He kicked a rock in his path and it skidded across the ground.

Hurst shrugged.

'Last time there were an Alice they worked fer the White Queen, but she's no more so now they work fer the Red Queen,' he explained, still gazing around as if something would jump out at him. A string of mice ran across the road. They had black tabards on. Hurst sighed. 'The Queen o' Spades will know about ye by the end o' the day. We'd better 'urry or 'er men will steal ye from me.'

'Aye, they are,' Hurst muttered with a sigh. 'Tis their own fault, really. They made a mockery of Time. 'E takes 'imself too seriously and don't take no jokes well. Mind me advice - if ye e'er meet Time, be respectful.'

The joker smirked and ruffled his hand through Yukio's hair.

'Ye're worryin' 'bout me already, are ye? Don' be so damned cute!' he said with a small laugh. He looked at the hand on his hand and pulled back. He scowled and shook his hand as if it had been bitten. 'Don' get attached. It won't do none of us any good.'

The joker snuck away without promising anything. He crept around the edge of the clearing until he was on the other side of the Hatter's house. People in Wonderland never locked their windows so it was easy for Hurst to clamber up the drainpipe and over to the top window. Once inside, he started throwing fireballs at the beds, curtains and into wardrobes. He kept going around the house, setting everything on fire before slipping out the way he came. When he came outside, he set a smoke bomb at the front of the house then threw another on the table. After that he ran back around the house and all the way into the forest before circling around to the other side of the clearing to wait for Yukio.

'Fire! Fire! Fire!' cried the March Hare.

'Smoke! Smoke! Smoke!' cried the Dormouse.

'Where there's smoke, there's fire!' announced the Hatter, standing up from his chair and taking a huge swig of his tea. The moment the teacup tipped, it flung him back in his seat and the tea poured itself back into the pot. He huffed andf coughed before staring at the smoking house.

'Fire! Fire! Fire!' cried the Hatter.

All three of them ran around in circles. They did nothing about the fire, just ran around as though they didn't know what to do. It was the perfect commotion for the Alice to escape in.

'What is fire scared of?' the Hatter cried out.

'Water! Water! Water!' cried the March Hare. The Dormouse repeated his cries.

'We need to find water!' exclaimed the Hatter.

'To the river!' cried the Dormouse, holding out his sword.

Yukio nodded his head, hearing that about the mice that had gone in front of them. Yukio felt guilty for some reason, that if he had came sooner maybe he would have stopped something. He could have done something but maybe he should stop worrying about that now. "I do agree with that," Yukio had said.

Yukio made note of that, to make sure to be on his best behavior in front of Time.

"Yeah I am worried about you, and please don't call me cute," Yukio said to him, with blushing coming cross his cheeks for the moment. Yukio let out a sigh, as he watched the man from afar to go make the distraction. Watching the distraction, Yukio watched and made sure he was ready to run. When it was time, he breathed in and out before he started to run across the field.

As he ran, he was picking up speed which made his body love the feel of the air hitting him in the face. He was a sport's guy, and this really pumped him up for now. Reaching the area after spotting Hurst, as he reached there with a confident look on his face.

"I ran pretty hard. I am use to running like that, because I play sports back home. It's adrenaline I think," Yukio said toward Hurst. "Thank you for trusting me, but let's get moving. We need to go and get moving so I don't get captured. I rather not be captured."

• 2 weeks later...

'Aye. I used te play hubblescotts affore I left 'ome too,' Hurst replied. 'That were a long time ago, least it feels like it.'

Hurst nodded. Yukio was right, they had to get going before the diversion attracted attention. He took up the handkerchief chain again and guided the Alice onwards, through the forest. They came to a signpost that said "The Queen's Way". It had the Queen's Way pointing in all directions.

'The only way 'ere is the Red Queen's way. Ye never get ye're own way so long as she's in charge,' he commented, then glanced over at Yukio. 'Don't tell nobody I said that. It's one o' those things e'rybody knows but nobody says, except 'er. She's allowed te say it.'

Hurst looked around a couple of times, peeking down each road before coming back to Yukio. The roads in Wonderland could play tricks on a person so one had to be careful.

'Roight. The castle is that way so we'll go the other way,' Hurst announced. 'General rule in Wonderland is the more ye walk towards something, the further it is away. Contrariwise, the more ye try te get away from summit, the closer it becomes.'

They kept walking for the most part of the day. Hurst would stop at every intersection, check out all of the roads and even walk down one before turning back the other way. It wasn't that he was lost, it was that the roads in Wonderland were unpredictable. There was also the fact he wanted to avoid as much confrontation as possible. Now both queens would know the Alice was in Wonderland and they'd both be after that prize. Eventually the sun started to set and Hurst kept pushing them forward until they found somewhere he deemed safe enough to rest. It was little more than a wood shed but it would keep them out of sight and out of the rain for the night.

'Sleepin's goin' te be rough tonight,' Hurst said, stretching out his limbs then shaking them off. 'What sort o' pie ye want tonight?'

"Hubblescots? Maybe you could tell me more about this later on, maybe," Yukio said.

Yukio went with the man, as he followed him while feeling the tug of the handkerchief. Walking with him for sure, looking at the surrounding the forest. Stopping at the signpost, as he read out the sign to himself. It was just another annoying sign, like the ones from the books. "There is a lot of secrets that I would never share with anyone."

Nodding his head, as he walked with the man down the same path as the other. Watching the paths, he would try to make note of certain things, to see if that would be good or not. "Wonderland will always confuse me, but I am starting to enjoy Wonderland for its many beauties," Yukio commented.

Reaching the shed, he cocked his head to the one side. Looking it over, before looking back at Hurst. After what he said, he spoke on the matter. "It may be, but it doesn't look too bad. It will keep us out of the elements," Yukio said before answering. "I don't know, but maybe peach? Like peach cobbler.."

• 3 weeks later...

'It's a four team game where you kick a ball around trying to score goals,' he explained. Hurst didn't know what soccer was but it was a lot like that, only with four teams of five and the person with the lowest score against them won.

'Aye. Ye know more already than I ought te tell ye. Ye'd better be grateful fer it too!' Hurst said in his snappish way. He didn't mean anything by it though.

'Wonderland's a nice place fer those not caught up in the war... peasant folk and the like. Most o' the people in Wonderland don' really care about the higher ups an' who rules what. They ain't as 'portant as they like te think they are,' Hurst explained. He was an anarchist at heart but most jokers were. 'The whole place would be a lot better if there were no kings and queens... again, don't tell nobody I said it.'

Hurst waved his arms out in front of him as though he were shaking off a sheet and a beautiful picnic blanket appeared. It was all colours of the rainbow with a massive map of Wonderland on it. Wonderland was so big that the blanket was more than big enough to wrap around both of them. Hurst lay it down on the ground in the wood shed and waved Yukio to go and sit down on it.

'Peach pie it is!' Hurst announced. He raised his arm and flung the pie at Yukio's face, catching it at the last second so it didn't splatter him. It was just the right temperature with peach smelling vapours rising from it. Hurst handed the pie over and plucked a knife - this time gold with a red heart at the end - from his shirt sleeve. He then repeated the process to make himself an cherry cream pie. It wasn't healthy but it would fill their bellies at least.

Yukio was surprised but more curious that this sounded just like soccer. It reminded him of playing that game, not that long ago. It was fun game too, since there was rain so there was a lot of muddy puddles and slippery grass.

Yukio watched the man with the picnic blanket, as he wanted to look it over now. Yukio wanted to run his hand over it, but it was too later before it was placed on the floor like a blanket. Yukio moved to sit down on it, as he got comfortable inside of the shed that he was in now.

Yukio cursed out, when the same pie act happened to him and not happy that he was still surprised by this act. Smelling it, it did smell good again as he got the pie into his hands and even the knife too. Starting to eat it like the last time, but was only able to eat some of it. "This is bad diet, but I don't think I am gonna add any weight. I can just work this off.." Yukio said.

Yukio thought about, as he tried to look out the window but only got partial view from there. Sighing out, as Yukio moved to get comfortable again. As he sat there, he was quiet not wanting to speak though. After being quiet for some time, he spoke up.

"I have many decisions ahead of me, before I leave here. Many choices that I have to deal with," Yukio mumbled as he tried to move his hair from his face.

• 1 month later...

'Aye, I don' eat like this normally. Tis only on the road I really use this skill,' Hurst explained. 'I travel light - no food, no blankets and no weapons. Erythin' I need I make fer meself.'

Hurst settled himself down next to Yukio - right up next to him. Their bodies were pressed together with only their clothes between them. Hurst didn't think anything of it. He just went about eating his pie, enjoying the cream and the pastry more than the filling. He only really picked at the filling but by that time he was full. With a flip of his hand it disappeared up his sleeve and he lay back, waiting for the Alice to finish his pie. They couldn't leave anything behind and Hurst would no doubt make fresh pies for breakfast.

'Decisions? Choices? What could ye possibly need te decide?' Hurst asked, hearing what Yukio was mumbling. 'An' don' mumble.'

With dinner done, Hurst pulled the blankets around them and snuggled in close. He wrapped an arm around Yukio and made sure the man had enough blanket to keep covered.

'Don't go gettin' no ideas. Tis just fer warmth,' Hurst growled. He then closed his eyes and rested his head back against the wood. He rolled his shoulders a bit to get comfortable then ended up turning on his side to face Yukio. He was a little on edge at present and spent most of the night listening to the sounds outside in case someone approached. In the end though, it started to rain. The rolling of thunder and the steady drumming of the rain lulled him into a peaceful sleep, devoid of any dreams. Hurst loved the rain and would have been more than happy to go for a stroll in it on any other occasion.

The next morning Hurst found his arms, legs and body tangled with Yukio's. He felt warm and comfortable, not wanting to even open his eyes. He could hear the soft sound of the Alice's breathing and the gentle patter of light rain outside. For a few minutes Hurst considered saying "fuck the queen" and just staying in the wood shed until the whole furore blew over. He couldn't stay there forever though and eventually his bladder demanded attention. He started to untangle himself from Yukio then slapped the man gently across the cheek a few times to rouse him.

'Come on, Alice. We'd best be orff if we want te get ye safely inte the Red Kingdom by nightfall,' he said. He knew a place they could sleep in the Kingdom of Hearts. It had beds too.

With that, Hurst went to the door of the wood shed, opened it and went to the nearest bush for a piss. He whistled a little ditty while he worked. There was a lot in the tank it seemed. When he finally put it away, he shook himself loose and began to stretch and flex his limber body.

Yukio was just finishing on the pie, when he felt Hurst sit down next to him. Feeling how close he was again, he tried to keep his close. This shed was so small and tight where how Hurst was close to him. He did finish it, well most of it at least.

Yukio let out a sigh, before he got that comment about his mumbling. "I need to decide if I want to help the queen and if I want anything to do with either side of this whole damn war..." Yukio pointed out. He could feel more warmth, when he felt that blanket around him now. Getting on his side, as Yukio started to get more comfortable while he laid there now.

Yukio tried to sleep there, as he heard the rain coming down from the sky. Hearing more, before he started to fall asleep. He had fallen asleep, as he lay there comfortably with the blanket across his body. He was warm and comfortable.

Yukio kept his eyes closed, as he slept there. Sleeping there, even past the morning time. Yukio let out whines, when he felt Hurst move and tried wrap the blanket more around him. Feeling the slaps, he let out more whines. "Shut up..I want to stay here..." Yukio muttered for a moment before slowly he sat up. Sitting up, as he looked over to see Hurst there.

When Hurst was gone, Yukio slowly started to get up from the floor. Looking to the blanket, before he started to get out of the shed. Yukio didn't watch him though, and stayed by the doorway to show he wasn't gonna run away. "Hurst, can you trust me more and help me out with these..." Yukio brought up, before referring to the ropes that were still around him.

'At the moment ye ain't got much o' a choice,' Hurst replied. That was all he said on the matter. He wasn't going to get himself accused of trying to say the Alice against the Queen of Hearts. She'd have his head for sure if anyone suspected that.

'Tha's up te ye. If ye ain't get up, I'll fockin' drag ye oot - through the mud an' the rain an' the grit,' Hurst replied. He slapped Yukio's face a few more times before going off to do his business.

Hurst looked at Yukio as he asked to be unbound. Hurst didn't even have to think about that. There was only one answer.

'No,' Hurst said. 'I ain't untyin' ye - fer yer sake as well as mine. If I untie ye, what's stoppin' the aces from nabbin' ye and taken ye away. At least wi' the ropes on ye nobody other than me can untie them. Ye 'ave ye 'ands free. Tha's enough.'

The joker took hold of the rope and gave it a bit of a tug. He stopped a moment and looked up at the rain falling from the clouds. With a flourish of his hands, he produced two fancy pink parasols that looked like they were from a tightrope walker's act. He handed one to Yukio and held the other over his head. They would keep off any rain that the trees didn't catch. It wouldn't do either of them any good to have the Alice sick when he was presented to the queen.

'Oh, do ye need te take a leak affore we head off? Ye can hold it yeself this time but I ain't lettin' go o' the rope,' he said.

Yukio didn't like the thought of that, getting dragged through mud and all sorts of mess. "The queen probably wouldn't me messed up though," Yukio thought, not wanting to say that aloud.

Yukio had his hands by his side, as he thought about that answer. Sighing out, he knew that it would be more likely no. Hearing the information, it still made some sense to him. "You really don't want those Aces near me.Hopefully that wont happen, because you are keeping me pretty safe..." Yukio said but he did like his company too.

Yukio moved forward a little, getting pulled forward before he felt the rain start to hit him. Taking the parasol, as he moved to put it over him as he stepped out more. "Thanks for this," Yukio said to him before getting asked. Yukio nodded his head, as he moved to try take leak and try to do it in private.

When Yukio was done, he put it away before he turned to look at him. "I am done now," Yukio said making sure he was all set now. "All ready to go.."

"I got a question about that Cheshire cat now. Do you think...she is following us..." Yukio asked him.

• 2 weeks later...

The queen would probably want Yukio in immaculate condition when he arrived - his clothes uncrumpled and not a bruise on his body. It was Hurst's responsibility to take care of the Alice and currently he thought he was doing a pretty good job of it.

'Fock no! I ain't want those aces near either o' us. If ye see some'un in a white tabard wi' either a single 'eart or a single diamond on it and wearin' a dicky red hat, run backwards as fast as ye gan and do not stop,' he instructed. 'In Wonderland, the faster ye run away from something, the closer it gets. Ye 'ave te face forward and run backwards te get 'nywhere. They'll probably still catch us but I'm ain't goin' down wi'out a fight. Fockin' fockers who fock wi' fockin' e'ryone. Fock 'em te buggery!'

What Hurst didn't say was that he was basically powerless to protect the Alice if any of the four aces did show up. They were the most powerful cards in the pack. They could turn Hurst into a toad faster than he could turn one of them into a juggling ball. They would probably be able to reverse his magic too but he couldn't reverse theirs. He'd be stuck as a toad until someone decided to come look for him. The safest option was to avoid and run.

'Aye. She may be follerin' us, she may not. A cat will do what a cat will do. Ye gan't make 'em do nothin' they ain't want. Nobody knows what goes through a Cheshire's mind neither. They like to meddle in some things but not others,' Hurst explained. He thought aloud as he looked around for any trouble that might appear. 'Ye ken wha'? I reckon she is watchin' us. Ye're too 'portant fer 'er te ignore.'

The joker set off at a steady pace, pushing forward because of the rain. The trees of the forest absorbed most of the water but they still had to dodge pulls of mud. Hurst seemed especially concerned about stepping into puddles, though he didn't warn Yukio about them. It was more to do with his magic and the way it had disastrous consequences if he didn't keep his guard up. After a while though, Hurst got bored of walking silently and decided to strike up a conversation with Yukio.

'So what do ye do back in the real world?' he asked.

Yukio hadn't moved from where he was, as he was getting more information about these Aces. Nodding his head, he was gonna ask about running backwards but got that question answered with what he said next. "Alright, I will remember to run backwards.." Yukio said. "I didn't think you would just give me up. I seem pretty important to get back something you deserve back..' Yukio said.

Yukio thought about it more, as he listened more. "Yeah well I don't care if she is watching us. These Cheshire remind me of the people back home. Too noisy for their own good," Yukio muttered under his breath. "I may be important to you people, but I don't think I am. I guess I still don't get a few things.."

Picking up the pace, as they walked. Yukio watched how he avoided things, like the piles of mud or the puddles. What was up with that? Maybe that was something he would ask about later if it becomes a more of inconvenience for him.

Yukio let out a huff, "Well, I take classes and I play sports. I also work, so i am pretty busy in the real world. I do have friends that I try hang out with. They are weird, like this place can be," Yukio said. "I kind of..miss home. I wanted to ask, how many days has it passed in the real world for me? Or does time stop in the real world for me while I am here?"

• 3 weeks later...

'Aye. I ain't givin' ye up wi'out a fight. I jus' know a joker cannae beat an ace,' Hurst explained. 'An Alice might be able te resist their magic but.'

'Aye agin. Fucking meddlesome bitch,' Hurst scowled.

'Don' worry. Ye'll not miss 'em long. Likely it'll still be the same day an' ye'll be in the same place ye were lost from,' Hurst reassured him. 'It might me a few minutes, it might be an hour. Time works differently in Wonderland.'

The rest of the morning passed without any catastrophes. A few times Hurst shoved Yukio into the bushes and held him down while scouts walked past. Sometimes they were black or red pawns, other times animals in tabards and even a few knights rode past on their high horses. Thankfully, there was no sign of the aces.

As they passed out of the forest, the joker stopped so Yukio could look down the path at a rolling hill. Beneath the hill there was a large settlement with quaint little cottages, many with fires going by the look of the smoke coming from their chimneys.

'We're now passin' inte the Red Queen's kingdom. Tha's most o' the journey done,' the joker announced. 'We're only goin' as far as the next village. I know a place.'

Yukio still didnt say much, not saying anything really. He didnt think he could resist the magic, he still thought he was still normal human being. Maybe he was different just like that family member.

That comment about cheshire and rest of people, made him shrug his shoulders.

Yukio noticed things went well for them except for a few close encounters with certain groups of people. Noticing some were on horses, he wonder if they were same type horses like in his own word. They looked so similar.

Getting through the forest, he noticed they stopped now. Stopping there, he looked down at the path that was before them. Looking down the path, he noticed that it was nice little down beyond the hill. Staying where he was, he looked over at him. "Really? I hope you are right," Yukio said not saying much more. Though something came to his mind, he slowly made distance between them.

"Hurst I just thought of a few problems. One is this rope you got around me, you can't keep on. People will see that and they may tell authorities. Also, wont people recognize me as a the Alice. If they see me, they will tell someone and worst people would be those Aces," Yukio questioned Hurst. "I think I may need something disguise myself..maybe.."

"You are right Alice, to disguise yourself~" came a voice and it came from the Cheshire. The woman started to circle around them, stopping at Yukio to poke him in the one cheek. "You must disguise him Hurst. I have an idea, but you may or may not like the idea. Just dress him like a girl~ I have a way to do that!"

She made something appear in her hands, it was set of clothing and even a vial. "That vial will dye and make his hair grow.."

'Shit!' Hurst cursed out loud. 'Shit on a pile o' bandersnatch crap!'

Yukio was right, of course. People would talk. The Red Queen's spies would know. They couldn't just walk through the town like that. Hurst held tight to the handkerchief rope still and began to pace back and forth. He could come up with a disguise - maybe make the Alice look like another joker. He couldn't keep the Alice tied up though. That would arouse suspicion.

'Arright, just gimme a few...' Hurst jumped back as the Cheshire Cat appeared. 'Gah! Must ye sneak up on people?!'

Deny it all he might, the Chesire Cat was actually being useful to him for once. He wasn't going to thank her though! He didn't want her thinking he owed her anything.

'Hurry up and drink it,' Hurst said in a grumpy tone, then looked at the cat. 'Do ye 'ave sommit te bring 'im back? We don' need the clothes. I'll dress 'im up as me sister. People will know 'er and not be surprised we're tegether.'

Yukio had noticed how Hurst paced back and forth in front of him, feeling the tugging at the binds around his wrists.

Yukio shrugged his shoulders, and even jumped back when she had appeared. The Cheshire laughed a little, snickering more now. "I don't mean to sneak up on you. I do..like watching people jump like you Hurst. You are so funny.." She commented with another laugh leaving her lips.

She noticed that was she was being helpful and didn't think he would say anything to her Yukio didn't say anything, before the vial into his hand. Looking it over, he uncorked it before taking a whiff of it. He started to sip down, before stored the empty one of his person.

"Bring him back? I may have something, but I don't think that would be a good idea. People know your sister, but people wont know," She said. "Use these," she said as she let the clothing do its own to dress him.

Yukio got dressed by clothing, as his clothing was fitted all over his body. The hair change happened, as his hair started to grow and started to get long. Once it was long enough, it had stopped where his hair was tied up. She started to walk away, as she waved. "See you Hurst, have fun..." She said before making her own disappearing act.

Yukio was now dressed in female civilian clothing, with his long hair now up in ponytail. Yukio looked like a girl now, and people would only tell if they touched his chest. "I-I can't believe...I-I'm dressed like this.."

• 1 month later...

'Fock ye!' Hurst snapped. He hadn't jumped! At least, he would deny it if anyone asked.

'Sheesh! Ye're goin' te drink it jus' like tha? She ain't e'en given ye the antidote yet! Asides, the last Alice were female so gender ain't really matter,' the joker commented. 'Now if ye looked like me sister, then that'd be less suspicious.'

Nonetheless, Yukio was changed into a girl whether Hurst agreed with it or not. He wasn't bad looking as a girl either! Hurst eyed him off curiously then his gaze went down to the man's crotch, wondering if everything there worked too. With a sigh, Hurst untied the handkerchief rope and slipped it back up his shirt sleeve.

'At least ye look like ye're from around 'ere,' he commented. 'Come on. Stay as close te me as possible. Since ye obviously ain't me sister, ye'll be me girlfriend. Try te look attracted te me or summit.'

Hurst wrapped an arm around Yukio's waist and rested it lazily on the woman's hip. It was warm and affectionate without being entirely perverted. He didn't grope the guy, though he wanted to. His hands stroked a little at Yukio's hip as he held back the urge to feel around. He vaguely wondered when the last time he'd gotten any was. Hurst sucked in his lower lip as he thought and he glanced across at Yukio as they started to walk.

'Ye 'ave a girlfriend back 'ome?' he asked out of nowhere.

Yuki looked around, as he twirled around a little with what he wearing at the moment. He believed that he looked like a good chick for the time. He wouldn't do this again, but it was a good experience. "Stop eyeing my crotch,"Yuki muttered under his breath before the rope was undone, as he moved his arms around more freely. He was happy to be free right now.

Yuki nodded his head, "Yeah I do like you guys. Not from another world," he said with a little. Hearing that part, he laughed nervously but decided to get close to him. That last part made him think about something but he decided to try to think against that or put that behind in his head, forgotten for now.

Yukio stayed by his side, as he looked over Hurst while moving his hair from his face. Starting to walk closer, ready to walk together in the village. Yuki was trying to plan to be quiet, but when he heard that question that threw him off. A girlfriend?

"That is weird to ask me that but, I don't have a girlfriend. I rather not since I am pretty busy with work," Yukiio started off. "Plus I am not that attracted to females.." Yukio said next.

Once there, he watched people watch them walk in as Yukio stayed close to him. Some were trying to keep their voices down, but some were pretty loud about their opinions. He whispered to Hurst, "I can't belleve this," Yukio said before he decided to do something daring.

Kissing on his cheek for a quick moment, before he kept to himself after that.

• 3 weeks later...

'A guy can look,' Hurst replied with a shrug. 'I were jus' wondrin' if ye were fully functional. If ye weren't the Alice, I might o' tested ye out.'

'Aye, ye could pass fer one o' the court when out o' hours. Mostly only the courts look human here. There be a lot o' animals an' the like too... ye'll see that when ye get te the town,' he explained.

As they walked, Hurst's hands began to wander and his eyes kept darting to Yukio's womanly features. He sucked in his lower lip then finally looked up when Yukio spoke. He rose an eyebrow with surprise when the man said he didn't have a girlfriend then his smile went wide. Now if he ever got the chance, he would definitely bang the Alice.

'I'm 'tracted te women... and men. I see beauty in all humans. I mean, I've 'ad a few non-humans but I like smooth skin, not fur, feathers or scales,' he commented. 'Not that I got anything 'gainst non-humans. There are those 'oo like that sort o' thing. So long as they're sentient, right?'

At being kissed, Hurst grinned wide. His hands pulled Yukio back to him and he deepened the kiss. His tongue traced across the Alice's lips before he pushed his tongue inside and tasted. He hummed softly and closed his eyes, giving himself into the kiss. When he was finally out of breath, he pulled back and looked into Yukio's eyes.

'That's how you kiss someone,' Hurst said in a purring voice. 'Next time you kiss me, do it like that.'

Before he had kissed him, Yukio had heard what he said about what he was attracted too. Nodding his head, it had interested him what to know what Hurst going on about. "I wouldn't either, but then again. I am not use to non humans since..i came from..there.." Yukio said with a shrug.

Yukio thought he was done with that, and was ready to continue but he felt his body get stopped suddenly. Getting brought into a kiss, as he felt how deep the kiss went. At first, he was not totally into the kiss but he was finally able to enjoy this kiss that was coming from Hurst. Pulling back from him, he looked into those eyes with some lust in his eyes.

"I guess I never gotten to kiss someone like that Hurst. I am single remember and not completely experienced," Yukio said with a little laugh his own lips. "There may not be a next time. That was me just showing that I appreciate what you are trying to do even if you act like your not.." Yukio said after and started to drag Hurst along. "Longer we are, the more people we may attract right? Well let's going.."

"I wonder if my hair will stay like this when I take the..antidote. I don't mind it long like this."

• Saga locked this topic