Aki's interesting plot Idea's

Akihitoz

Konichiwa,

I'm looking to RP some of my yaoi cravings and plot ideas that I have. I'm Semi lit which means I can write 1 to 2 paragraphs and on great days can sometimes write up to 4. I'm alright with threads, PM's.

Craving's

⊰ kidnapped x kidnapper ⊱ m/m

⊰ Vampire x hunter ⊱ m/m

⊰ Vampire x Human ⊱ m/m

⊰ Pirate x commoner ⊱ m/m

⊰ Prince x Commoner ⊱ m/m

⊰ Werewolf x Human ⊱ m/m

⊰ Yakuza Leader x regular person ⊱ m/m

⊰ Arrange Marriage ⊱ m/m

Plot's

Beneath the Starlight sky

After a falling out with his family Mc decides to move away far as possible. His destination is a country called Rosa. It is known for being a large prosperous country of oil and the beautiful desert that lays west of the Rosa castle. Yc is the king who rules with a fair iron fist. YC leaves the palace in the middle of the night horseback ride as he does he stumbles across my Mc. Mc gets cornered by slave hunters for they see a beauty in front of them. .

Home

(Mpreg optional)

All of his 16 years of living MC has been nice and helpful to anyone who crosses his path. When news broke out that aliens were one by one revealing themselves even as far integrating into human society, he accepted as it was. One day MC see some bullies bullying on someone who was twice their size. YC allows for the bullies to pick on him because he knows he could harm them unimaginable. Seeing this MC rushes in throwing dirt into the bullies faces then takes YC hand flees the scene. YC becomes interested in MC and decides to kidnap him and take him back home to his planet.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Akihitoz

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Twilight Haze

One night while walking home after leaving his work place. MC walks through the woods a short cut he had taken multiple of times. Off his route he sees a purple blueish light off in the distance and decides to go check it out. As he draws near to it a force of energy pulls him into it. Thus sending him far into the magical medieval time era as he falling he lands in the lake outside of a kingdom. Quickly everyone rushes over and there he meets YC the king. . .