Gladis invites to role play!

Gladis

Hi there!

I’m Gladis, and now that winter break is upon us and I have a bit more time on my hand, I’m looking to pick up a couple of new role plays. Perhaps you’re just the one I’m looking for?

So, what AM I looking for in my partner?

✰ I am looking for long or short-term (depending on plot) partners, who are willing to put some effort into planning and developing the plot. Yes, I am looking for plot. Smut is great and all, but without a good story and likeable characters to back it up quickly gets boring.

Please don’t be a passive player. If you excpect me to pull you around on a leash and can’t contribute to the plot or scene in any way, I doubt we’ll get along. Just because your character is submissive (if that’s the case), doesn’t mean you have to be, too. I don’t mind taking controle from time to time, but I certainly expect you to do the same. After all, role playing is all about collaboration.

✰ English isn't my native language and as such, I tend to make mistakes from time to time. I still make an effort to keep my language coherent and my posts readable. I expect the my partner to do the same.

I am a strong believer in quality over quantity. Whereas some of my posts can be the size of a mini novella, others will just be a few paragraphs long. It all depends on what the scene calls for. What I don’t really appreciate is posts that are really long just for the sake of being just that, but barely contain any substance or move things forward. I will admit – even I am sometimes guilty of this, but I try to keep it in mind.

✰ This isn't exactly a requirement, but still something I should perhaps mention. I love playing multiple characters in a role play. Be it developing several story lines in the same world, or just working with interesting side characters; I love it. I don't require you to be interested in playing multiple characters – but if you are, awesome!

Seme or Uke?

Since I know this tends to be a big deal for a lot of people, I may as well get this out of the way. I am a person who likes variety to her characters, as well as plots, and as such is ready to play any position. I prefer my partners to be of a similiar mindset. It’s also worth mentioning that just because I say one character is seme or the other is uke, doesn’t mean they will only ever top or bottom. It’s just their general preference. None of my characters are a 100% locked into one role, because I just don’t consider that to be realistic.

Fandom or OC?

I don't role play fandoms, and I always play original characters. I simply don't feel like I can do somebody else's characters justice, since they aren't mine, and as such like to stick to my own creations. I won't mind making an AU RP in a world I find intriguing, however. As long as we are using our own plot-line and characters, I'm good.

[/b]Do I have any limits?[/b]

Yes. I won't under any circumstances role play scat, vore, watersport or bathroom play. Whilst I'm okay with torture for the most part, I'd like to avoid cutting them apart completely. X3 That being said, I don't mind trying out something a little weird or out of the ordinary from time to time.

When will I be online and how often will I reply?

I'm a university student, which means that I will have periods where I am more busy and periods where I'm less busy. Since I live in Sweden, I'm about one hour ahead of the UK. I will still, despite uni, try to respond at least once every two days. Depending on how long our replies are and whether I have time right then, it is possible that I will reply more frequently. During breaks and such I will probably have more time on my hands.

You're interested in role playing with me. How do you go about it?

If that wall of text didn't scare you away and you made it all the way down here; congrats, you've taken your first step to becoming my role playing partner! Have cupcake as a reward. XD If you're interested in any of the plots or pairings I will be listing below, or would like to brain storm for something else/have an idea of your own – feel free to contact me via PM. Please, do NOT post in this thread. I'm intending to post my plot ideas here and I prefer things looking neat. I will try to update with new plot ideas regulary (aka, whenever I get an idea), so drop by from time to time to see if anything interests you. ^^

I look forward to hearing from you~

Gladis

(PS. There probably won’t be any plot ideas posted here until tomorrow, but if I sound like a person you’d like to RP with and have an idea, please go ahead and message me anyway. /)(o u o)/))

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gladis

• Haraku

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an idea for a East Asia inspired fantasy setting. It would involve a King x Bodyguard pairing and the hostage system that was very common in medieval China. If you’re interested, please contact me. ^^

• 1 month later...

ON THE HUNT FOR FANTASY!

Since I’ve been rereading my favourite children’s book series the Wardstone Chronicles lately, and started playing the Witcher 3 a few weeks back, I’ve really felt like doing something witth medieval fantasy settings. High Fantasy, Low Fantasy, Dark Fantasy and worlds that draw heavily from folklore and fairy tales in general are what I’m looking for. Especially darker fantasy. I also tend to enjoy GOT style political intrigue, though this certainly isn’t a must. As long as it’s a fantasy setting I’m happy. ; w ;

I know these kinds of settings require a good amount of world building, but if you’re interested please don’t hesitate to shoot me a PM. Perhaps we can work something out together. ^^

• 1 month later...

Looking For: Older dominant uke OR younger submissive puppydog seme

My Preferred Role: The seme, although I’m okay with playing either character

Themes: Age gap, dominant bottom/submissive top, older uke/younger seme, (not really) teacher x student, drama, modern setting, slice of life

CA is a teacher at one of the local high schools. Although he seems like a strict, no-nonesense type of guy, he enjoys his job and does it well enough. That is, until a certain young man joins his class. CB is that rowdy, kind of obnoxious sort of person, who’s very presence seems to spell nothing but trouble. Yet he’s also kind and has a adorable yet clumsy honesty to him that CA simply can’t help but feel himself drawn to. It certainly doesn’t help that CB is fairly good looking and absolutely CA’s type. In a cliché turn of events, CA finds himself falling for the impossible seventeen year old. CA’s world is beginning to fall apart and everything is that idiotic moron’s fault. He couldn’t possibly date a student, after all! If anyone found out they’d both be in trouble, and he at least has to keep up the appearence of being a descent human being. So he keeps his feelings to himself, pretending as though everything is fine. Except, it clearly isn’t. That much becomes apparent when CB, straight forward and honest as he is, confesses to CA. In an attempt to push him away CA starts treating CB even harsher than he did before. He purposefully turns himself into the villain, trying to make himself seem as horrible and unlikable as possible – borderline bullying the guy. Yet his efforts seem to be for naught, and he eventually finds himself driven to quit his job.

At first it seems like the perfect solution. Finally he is able to put that entire mess behind himself. He begins to put his life back together and he moves on. Everything is fine. He’s doing okay, or at least that’s what he tries telling himself. Until one day five years later, their paths cross again...