Life Senjou no Bokura

Yue Woon

4H6RlbX.jpg

Title : Life 線上の僕ら

Mangaka : Tokokura Miya

Company : Fifth Avenue

Release Date:2017/12/13

CAST: Shingaki Tarasuke x Okitsu Kazuyuki

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Tokuten

• Thanks 1

4H6RlbX.jpg

Title : Life 線上の僕ら

Mangaka : Tokokura Miya

Company : Fifth Avenue

Release Date:2017/12/13

CAST: Shingaki Tarasuke x Okitsu Kazuyuki

Tokuten

fuck! i literally screamed! thank you so much![emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Sent from my HTC Desire 526G dual sim using Tapatalk

Thank you..

But I think it's not cool for you to keep on ripping dramas from the Mi#sEv## site.

(I'm sure you know what I'm talking about...)

The original buyer who upload this surely doesn't want to see this...._(:з」∠)_

Thank you..

But I think it's not cool for you to keep on ripping dramas from the Mi#sEv## site.

oh shit.. i little credit would be nice..

Thank you..

Sometimes I've purchase my BL own CDs but i don't want to Ripping My CDs files stay with me forever :p// plus the person longer than me in this site here Tocco , Bluee Meh,Nomai Also some more people keep on ripping dramas from the Mi#sEv## site too ,you should be thankful they willing on uploading here for All of you even they knows the fact well ,I've got 2 friend's in Mi#sEv## site as I know very well their feeling's Anyone for original buyer doesn't like it that natural .However If you hope for them,they'll never came here to post their CD's (not All )

regards

Sometimes I've purchase my BL own CDs but i don't want to Ripping My CDs files stay with me forever :p// plus the person longer than me in this site here Tocco , Bluee Meh,Nomai Also some more people keep on ripping dramas from the Mi#sEv## site too ,you should be thankful they willing on uploading here for All of you even they knows the fact well ,I've got 2 friend's in Mi#sEv## site as I know very well their feeling's Anyone for original buyer doesn't like it that natural .However If you hope for them,they'll never came here to post their CD's (not All )

regards

Okay...I'm sorry I don't speak English so um... I had a little bit hard time reading your words.. Well I don't mean to critize, I contact many people in the site and they actually have no idea that someone could rip the files from the site. Because they set "forbidden to download".They thought the website is just like SoundCloud or something..(And well soundcloud files could also be ripped.. but most time 128kbps)

Well it's just my opinion, and most people I contact after knowing this fact will not upload anymore or decrease the mp3 files' quality then upload. And yeah... they're just unwilling to share after all.So I just thought that we should respect their willings.

Okay...I'm sorry I don't speak English so um... I had a little bit hard time reading your words.. Well I don't mean to critize, I contact many people in the site and they actually have no idea that someone could rip the files from the site. Because they set "forbidden to download".They thought the website is just like SoundCloud or something..(And well soundcloud files could also be ripped.. but most time 128kbps)

Well it's just my opinion, and most people I contact after knowing this fact will not upload anymore or decrease the mp3 files' quality then upload. And yeah... they're just unwilling to share after all.So I just thought that we should respect their willings.

I don't often speak English too ,I doesn't see any statement "forbidden to download" where it is ,Actually It good they decrease the mp3 files quality if people want listen great quality they can purchase own original BLCD online /trip to japan

I doesn't see any statement "forbidden to download" where it is

If you click the download button, a warning window will pop out says "The upload person set forbidden to download".Of course it won't just write out that obviously. Besides, it's just an option for the upload person to choose, he or she can also choose "free to download" or "will cost how much when download".And ,many upload people will write something like "forbidden to download" or "don't share outside" in the description area of the mp3 track, only the language is not English you will need to translate to understand.

regards

.........woah..

!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! This manga made me cry so so so so much, especially the end!!!!! Its a beautiful work

• 1 month later...