Hola!

Joyabe

Hi there!

Being new here I thought it might be a good idea to intrudoce myself...

So.... I'm Jo (nice to meet you). Pretty much a newbie to this whole scence (and not a full-fledged Otaku... yet). I would say I'm a pretty shy person so I'm guessing that I'll be doing more reading than writing at the begining (at least until I'll feel more comfortable.. than I probably won't shut up. I really have no in-between, as you can see by this "brief" introduction).

Recently I also started trying to write, but since I'm still extremly unexperienced I thought RP could be a good exercise in charecter, plot and dialogue development (plus it's something I brieflly tried and enjoyed back in my young and not-so-bitter teen years so why not try it again?)

Oh also I'm not a native English speaker (nor Spanish despite tha title I chose ^^") so please forgive me in advance for any mistakes I may have made/will make in the future.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Joyabe

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• Taszy

• KatieMH25!

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Welcome to YO Jo, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hello

!

Welcome to the forum~!

Glad you decided to join our little family ^___^ i hope you'll find plenty of wonderful friends/rp partners and discover amazing things around the forum. enjoy your time and do drop by more often :)

Hello,

But u dont need forgivness for your english...no one does. Some have the talents to learn languages better and faster, others not in 1000 years, than again the handicapped one could have advantages on other areas

I see it sometimes, that native english speaking people make fun or critisize the grammar from people that doesnt have english as their mother language...thats mean. On the other hand the bulliers can't throw one spanish word without going on google.

Be proud. And your quite good anyway, i would have thought you are english.

I believe u can be a good writer, and it no shame to take inspiration or steal a bit...just about everone does that. There would have been no A Song of Ice And Fire ( Game of Thrones) without Lord of the Rings, for example.

To really invent something, is a very hard part.

I actually rarely get any comments on my English (and none here- everybody here seems to be super nice!) but always feel the need to apologize in advance... btu honestly everyone here have been so nice so I'm not too wirroed about it.

And thanks for the encouragment :) I really think that insperation can come from anywhere, and even just writing and communicationg with new people helps me to write better.

​​

​​

Hey

! ^ ^ Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Thank you so much! Also I'm not sure why but this GIF is making me really happy ^^"

• 2 weeks later...