The demons bride (closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

f500fb19d0fee5551b9faf6c1f6e18b9--concept-art-drogon.jpg

Yukie sighed his white hair pinned up in a very classy and a sort of I don't care how I look way as he looked around the creepy park and frowned and walked around sitting on a rock. He of course had been dragged to a party....well his own party. But finding it to much work to put on such displays just to fit in or socialize...though who was he to talk he was still single and a loner.... He wandered around keeping in the shadows not caring for anyone to spot her and force him to socialize as he huffed unamused by the drinking.

"Make sure not to get drunk or you might get snatched up" another boy teased Yukie as he flipped the older kid off and continued brooding how much of a mess he would be cleaning up in the morning if they continued making mess and if the guests of the house got too drunk...

"Bloody Fucking parties every year" Yukie grumbled as he went outside to smoke making sure to stay clear of the other older youth since he was not yet ready to admit his father had planned another attempt to try and make his boy popular to hide the fact that they where dead broke and that his father himself was spirialing deeper and deeper into his addictions as he cursed and tried to keep back tears, it was hard on him having felt like this since mother had passed. It had made him cold hearted and in a way hating everything and everyone around him.

"it's no fun if you don't drink and trust me you should party more" his old man teased having followed yukie outside....as he smirked and leaned down his lips right next to his ear...."the groups would love it if you got a little to drunk and ended up with a girl in your room for once." The man whispered smirking as his father yet again was trying to force everything on his son and make him in his image, despite the poor boy being only twelve it was a hellish pressure only driving him more away from others and down a darker path of his own self destruction.

"You can kiss my ass for all I care.....I will never become like you" Yukie hissed as he sulked under his fathers glare already braced from the sharp slap that followed for disrespecting the head of the household. In retrospect he knew not to push his father but that’s all he could do lately Yukie being so unsure of where he was going in life and who he was it’s was the only way he felt in control. Like usual when he was needing an escape he went out to the frozen lake and walked around planning on yet again exploring the house and within it he wanted to know more of what the the strange man across town was like his curiosity burning inside him with a desire to learn who he was and possibly ask about all the strange symbols he had discovered inside last time he had trespassed.

Yukie at this time was sadly unaware of his other darker side at the young age of twelve, I mean sure he had had small hints while growing up but when he had asked his late mother about it she had played it off as him being very imaginative...many trips to the doctors office and he had been given medication and sent home despite the fact he felt like what he was experiencing was real. He always asked how and why he had ended up in this world he felt so out of place in and yet he called it home...he knew he couldn’t talk about his past with others.

The buildings in his dreams he came from where haunting and left him sick to his stomach at night when he tried to sleep, he was often suffering from a lack of sleep due to not wanting to go back to the hellhole of his past before he had been adopted by his new parents. From what he remembered, he was created and to the doctors was a creature not ment to exist...the fact he had accidentally discovered the horrid truth damaged his inner reality often causing him to question who he was and if the world he was and his place in the world.

Deep down he knew if he brought the forbidden subject up again he would just be sedated like the many times in the last year and taken to a mental hospital to clear his head and calm down. Lately though he had begged his father often to answer where he had come from or simple medical questions. Yukie frowned as he tried to clear his head and keep off of his forbidden subjectnot wanting to be sent away again as he continued walking across the ice...as it slowly cracked and with the next step sent him into the icy depths. He screamed out tryin to breathe only finding his lungs filling with ice water as he suddenly was surrounded by bright light.

“Fuck!” Yukie swore waking up in a cold sweat as he trembled the demon terrified of the same nightmare that every now and then played over his death. He covered his eyes with his arm as he tried to regain his postures so he would seem like he had woken up peacefully in the morning like his staff expected. He slowly crawled out of bed and looked around before standing up and heading to his personal bathroom as he turned on the hot water and stepped in his body finally relaxing. It had been over a thousand years since he had died and well what he would call his old home had become much more modern since the feudal era japan he had grown up in.

His father had been a high known king and unknowing to himself at the time he had been created to be a prince for his father to rule unchanging for many generations since he wasn’t suppose to age. His mortal death had been swift and just the other world taking him quickly when he had fell through the ice and once the they took him back home And he resumed with his duties he was assigned to before he had been stolen by those who had claimed to have created him. Now that he had come back he lived the last 1,000 years in luxury and comfort and easily ruled over his kingdoms but he had to admit his servents where right...he was lonely. So he had decided last night to go down and by a simple human to entertain him until it died and he would continue the process with his new pets so he would always have a companion.

He sighed as he got out and was instantly dressed by his servents and rushed downstairs to the beautiful breakfast laid out for him as he ate and took his sweet time since he was respected like a king they dared not go against him nor upset him for fear of his wrath. Eventually he finished eating and set out to the human realm easily breaking the veil between his beautiful shrine and the human world as he exited the doors and ignored the empty building already heading down to the street to pick out his new pet.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• Kotorichan

Appearance: Long strawberry blond hair, bright green eyes, pale skin with freckles. Short and fairly slender

Kara's life had been relatively peaceful for the past few years. Living alone with his grandmother, tending to their flower shop. In his dreams he would return to the moment he lost his parents. The scream that tore through the night, ripping him from his bed. He would dream of the slight creak of the stairs as he made his way downstairs, his small body trembling in fear. He didn't even have to reach the bottom of the stairs to see it. His mother's corpse laying in his father's arms, blood dripping from the gash in her neck. Kara couldn't possibly forget the moment when his eyes met his father's, those sad and lost eyes. He didn't hear his father's last words. His feet were frozen in place as his father lifted the knife to his own throat, ending his life. Kara was left on those stairs, the only one of his small family left alive.

It had taken him years to be able to talk again, and then even longer to be able to smile and laugh. After almost fourteen years Kara had managed to return to a cheerful person. The memories only returned in his nightmares, and sometimes in quiet moments while he stared off into space.

Two months ago, the day after Kara's 20th birthday, his grandmother had passed away leaving him completely alone. The shock was only just starting to fade, the support of his neighbors had helped him get through the days. Now he moved through the days as if he was in a daze, trying to keep the crushing depression from hitting. He forced the sadness back behind a series of bright smiles, terrified of returning to those years where he couldn't even speak.

The shop was closed for the day, so Kara decided to spend the day out running errands. He wandered through the streets, ticking off things on his checklist one by one. About halfway through the day he got some ice cream and brought it to a quiet part of a local park. He sat in the shade and leaned back on a bench, staring up into the sky as he attempted to relax.

“My you are cuter in person...and I’d say about twenty now Kara?” Yukie asked the demon suddenly sitting beside Kara as he smirked and watched his newly chosen mate and lit his cigarette to relax and smoke.

Kara visibly jumped at the sound of someone speaking so close to him. He hadn't heard anyone approaching the bench where he sat, which on its own wasn't unusual since he spaced out so often, but something about this person made him uneasy.

“What..?” He stared at the stranger for a moment, trying to organize his thoughts. “I'm sorry, have we met before..?” He asked softly as he studied the other man’s face. It didn't seem familiar, but there was such a long stretch of Kara’s past that had become a blur. So it was possible that they knew each other. Still he couldn't shake the instinctual urge to run away from this person.

“I’ve known you since you where quite young you cried a lot after your parents passed...sadly I couldn’t comfort you.” Yukie replied as he looked at Kara. “Your truely alone now...so I’ve come to get you so you can live with me so I won’t be alone” yukie explained offering his new mate a nice enough explanation. “Is there anything you would like to go home and pack up before we leave?”

Kara paused for a moment before shaking his head. “I'm sorry… I don't understand…” He rose to his feet, his lips pursed in a frown. “But I'm not going to live with you. I have to keep Granny’s shop open, it was her life work…” He lightly tucked a strand of hair behind his ear. “Besides, I'm not completely alone. I have my neighbors, and the shop regulars.” He smiled sadly. “So… I still don't really know who you are or how you know me. But I don't plan on going anywhere. Thank you for the offer.” He gathered up his things and turned to to leave.

“Mmh my teacher was right humans are difficult” yukie replied with a mumble as he snapped his fingers two giant black hellhounds suddenly appearing and blocking Kara’s way as yukie frowned. “Don’t you know it’s rude to just walk away from a conversation...” he hissed a little angry with the human as he sighed....”we can do this the easy way or the hard way...you can come with me and work out wedding plans and get married and discuss you working in the human world...or I can burn your pretty little shop down to the ground and force you to come with me.” Yukie added standing a foot away from his new bride as he smiled. “Your choice go without being handled or get into a power struggle with me and be chained up to my bed instead of being allowed trust to roam around my home”

Kara gasped as the dogs suddenly appeared before him. He jumped back, the half eaten ice cream dropping to the ground. “W-what..?” He turned back to Yukie, his eyes wide and his body shaking. “W-who- What are you?” he whimpered, trying to process what the strange man was saying. He took a step back when he realized how close the man was but then remembered the dogs behind him. “M-married..?” His eyes started to fill with tears at the mention of his grandmother’s shop being burned down. “N-no!” He stepped forward again. “Please, don't burn it down!” He couldn't help the tears that started to run down his face. Losing the shop would just be too much. All of his happy memories were in that shop. “Please!” He hesitated for a moment. “I-I… I'll go with you…” He finally said, his gaze dropping the ground. “Please just don't burn the shop down…”

“Smart human” yukie replied as he gently wiped away the tears that had run down his mates face. “Now then...take me to the flower shop and we will pack you a nice overnight bag and anything else you might need for the weekend” yukie explained letting his mate know what needed to be done when they arrived at the shop. “And we will have to get you branded with my house seal so I’ll need to know of any medications your allergic to.” Yukie added as the dogs went back to the shadows leaving the two alone.

“B-branded?” Kara whimpered at the word. The man couldn't possibly mean literal branding, like the kind of thing that was done to animals. He tried to subtly move to avoid being touched by the stranger. He didn't want to upset he man, but he also desperately wanted to avoid any kind of physical contact. He clung to the bag on his shoulder and looked away. “C-can I start walking home?” He asked softly, not wanting to upset the man by walking away again. He really had no idea what might set this person off, it seemed like the man was completely insane.

“Yes you can lead the way” yukie replied studying his mate curious to why he was so afraid of him since the demon didn’t understand human emotions, yukie’s own emotions being quite different from the lads. “ it won’t hurt...I’ll make sure that you don’t feel any pain while it happens” yukie assured him after a few moments of thought. “What kind of food do you want for dinner tonight?” Yukie asked trying to be nice and not scare his new mate to much since he tended to scare his servents sometimes.

Kara began to walk towards the flower shop, his gaze glued to the ground. He was still shaking and had to focus on his breath to prevent himself from completely hyperventilating. He was snapped from daze a the seemingly normal question. “Dinner..?” He glanced up at the strange man, completely baffled. What kind of question was that? He was being threatened and kidnapped with promises of being chained and branded. It sounded like he was going to be some kind of sex slave. But now he was being asked about dinner, as if this was a friend or family member. This person really was completely insane. “I… I don't know… I was just going to make pasta…” He glanced down at the bag over his shoulder that contained a few ingredients he had needed. He felt a bit bad that the food would no doubt rot in his fridge now, although he quickly realized how crazy it was that he was worried about wasting food when his life was in danger.

“You seem to fear me...why is that” Yukie asked as he moved a little closer to his mate walking alongside him his mind wondering what type of pasta his mate would make but he pushed that thought back since he could tell Kara was afraid of him by the way he trembled and by the way he refused to meet his eyes. “I haven’t hurt you but yet your scared” he mumbled clearly confused by his mates fear and it was obvious he hadn’t spent any time with humans since his socializing skills where threats and unknown to him making the humans afraid.

Kara flinched away from the man as he grew closer, afraid that he had somehow offended him again. “I…” His eyes began to water again, was this some kind of test? Was he in trouble? “Y-you showed up out of nowhere… I-I don't even know who you are, a-and now you're threatening to take away the only thing I have left i-if I don't go with you. I-I don't even know where you're taking me.” The tears began to flow again despite Kara’s best efforts to stop them. “A-and you said you’ll c-chain me up a-and b-brand me… H-how could I not be scared?” He hiccuped softly and tried to wipe the tears away. “A-aren’t you trying to scare me s-so I'll do what you tell me to do? Isn't that the whole point of threatening me?”

“Ah...I’m sorry, I’ve been told I have a bad sense of humor and sarcasm..” yukie replied as he sighed finding this to be an awkward situation as he offered Kara a handkerchief to clean his face up with. “Let’s try this again...” he replied gently trying very hard to make his words soft and kind. “I live in a shrine high up in the mountains I’m a god of death and life I rule over both since they need to be balanced out. I’ve been watching humans since I was small and you where the only one who really interested me...so in a sense I watched you grow up and fell more in love with you. I planned on taking you to live with me when you reached twenty so you could live with me by my side as my queen”.

“I’d like you to like me instantly but humans are different from demons and require dates and well courting...so I decided tonight to introduce myself and court you and then we would be together like my teacher explained how it works with humans” yukie added his version clearly a little rough and outdated as he gently wiped away a stray tear from his mates cheek. “You should be honored to be chosen by a god to live in happy bliss with no worries and not aging.”

Kara stared up at the man for a moment, he suddenly felt incredibly dizzy and wobbled as he took another step. “This… This can't be real…” He mumbled. “A god..?” He shook his head and stopped walking, trying to find something about the stranger that made sense. “Demons..? Not aging..?” He shut his eyes tight. “That doesn't make any sense, that's impossible. Either you're crazy or I'm dreaming…" Despite his words Kara couldn't shake the fear that the man was telling the truth. The way those dogs had appeared and disappeared so suddenly couldn't just be Kara's eyes playing tricks on him. And nothing about the day had felt like it could be a dream. But it was impossible right? Everything the man said was completely insane.

“Mmh I think you need to lay down” yukie whispered as he gently picked Kara up and held him close carrying him towards the flower shop and after then minutes they arrived the demon placing his mate gently on the couch before grabbing a blanket and tossing it on him leaving him alone instantly. He looked through the house and pulled out a teakettle and put it on the stove waiting for it to heat but unknowing to him he actually had to add water to make tea.

Kara flinched again when the man leaned down to pick him up, but he didn't try to resist. He was too scared and confused to try to run. His entire body shook as he was carried towards his house. The fact that the man actually knew where he lived made him even more frightened. Was this person a stalker? Is that how he knew so much about Kara? He couldn't even relax once he was set down on the couch. This crazy man was in his house now, and Kara was absolutely helpless. He began to cry again, trying to stay as quiet as possible to avoid the man’s attention. Why did this have to happen? Kara had already lost so much. He had already suffered so much. Why couldn't he just have some peace? He couldn't help but wonder if he would die here, if this strange man would kill him. The idea brought a fresh wave of tears. After all those years of fighting through trauma and depression, after all that pain, he still wouldn't be able to enjoy his life.

“...Mmh it might just be best to take you home” yukie replied not liking the fact he didn’t know how anything worked as he locked the house door and turned off the lights before looking down at his mate. “Crying will do you no good” yukie replied with a sigh as he picked him up again gently and put the blanket over his eyes a little to keep him from seeing any of the creepy shadow spirits as he suddenly arrived to a slightly noisy living room and carried his mate around with one arm making him a nest of pillows before setting Kara down the man now at the demons home/shrine. “I’ll get you some dinner and tea” yukie mumbled softly before going and hunting down a young servent who nervously brought in tea under his masters gaze the young boy still learning most of the servents in the household quite young and noisy.

A shiver ran up Kara's spine as Yukie commented on his tears. That really did sound like something a murderer would say... He didn't move as he was lifted off the couch, his body still shaking. The blanket was moved to hide his view of his surroundings and then suddenly he heard voices around him. He peeked out of the covers and gasped. They were suddenly in a completely unfamiliar room, with even more strangers.

Kara clutched the blankets around himself, too shocked and terrified to say or do anything else. His tears had finally stopped, if only because he was too shocked to process what was happening. He watched as a frightened looking boy approached him. Was that what would happen to Kara too? Was that another person who had been taken from their home by this monster? He couldn't bring himself to ask, too afraid that he would be right.

“Take it slowly when you serve tea you don’t want to spill it on the guests or yourself” yukie replied gently correcting the boys hands on the teapot as he helped him set it down trying to calm his workers nerves so they would learn how to serve other demons and gods without being scared. “Neither If us will scold you” yukie whispered gently as he looked at Kara the boy pouring tea and spilling some as he tried not to cry as yukie gently cleaned it up and helped him before sending him back to the kitchen another boy more calm bringing out food or various types as yukie moved a cushion so he could sit across the table from his mate.

Kara watched in complete silence, terrified that the demon would attack the servant. He pulled the blanket a little tighter around his shoulders and dropped his gaze to the floor. "P-please... Please just let me go home..." He whimpered. "I don't know what you want from me. But p-please, I just-" His voice trembled. "I-I just want to go home..." He shut his eyes again. He didn't want to cry anymore, he just wanted this to be over already.

“Kara...you are home” yukie replied this being his mates home as he frowned and moved some food towards him wanting him to eat something or drink some tea to calm his nerves. “I’m not the monster you think I am” he mumbled a little hurt by how scared Kara was of him as he continued eating listening to the soft chatter of his servents.

Kara shook his head weakly. "Home is where I lived with granny... I-It's where I spent the h-happiest years of my life. This place..? I-I don't even know where this is!" He opened his eyes again, finally looking up at the stranger. "Y-you threatened to burn my home to the ground! A-and chain me up, and b-brand me! I-I don't even know who you are!" He hiccuped. "If you're not a monster then prove it, let me go home!"

“....fine eat dinner first and then I’ll take you home...it would be rude to waste this food they worked hard on making” yukie replied as he sighed and tapped his fingers on the table thinking. “ in order to send you home I would need to make you to keep you safe...” he replied gently wondering what his new pet would say to that the man already having gotten one servent to prepare the branding iron.

• Saga locked this topic