Which Yaoi manga would you want to see as an anime / live action?

Miro

does anyone have read PURE BLOOD? its a story about vampire,its just shounen-ai though but i really like the story..i wish it will be turn to an anime series or maybe just an OVA.. the pairing here is Leon and Noah, and Noah is so so so pretty! but dont be deceived by his feminine looks because he's a cutie on the outside but a tough one the inside rabbit0

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ero Gaki

• sarah3161

• Usagi-chan

• Shunpei x Fumi

Super Lovers

Honto Yajuu

Hana no Mizu Shiru

Under Grand Hotel

Junketsu Drop

Love in Captivity

Well, mostly countless... Titles above are just favorites among favorites..

• 2 months later...

This long list is just a tip of an iceberg, there is a ton of manga I would like to watch.

imagine Crimson Spell live action *smirk*

As for the other LA:

Superlovers

G-Defend

10 Dance

Silver Diamond/Shuuten Unknownn/Koori no Mamono (Sugiura Shiho, anyone? no matter if just bromance if they are glued to each other like Chigusa to Rakan)

Shinkuu Yuusetsu (ok, this is also not yaoi...it only has cute boys in need of kissing each other daily for...eh...recharging :p)

My Precious

Himegoto Asobi (or yume musubi, himegoto is a spin-off..and a hot one!)

Anime - basically anything from Yamamoto Kotetsuko (Honto Yajuu, Lucky number 13) or Fujiyama Hyouta

Moon Trick

well well, I got a looooong list! LOL

first, my favorite mangaka, Asumiko Nakamura's works. She totally rocks, her stories are like no one else's ♥♥♥

This sensei's work is also fabulous: YAMAMOTO Kotetsuko. I love these two: "Konya mo Nemurenai" and "Honto Yaju". They make great animes in my opinion. :p

And MIYAMOTO Kano's work... I love how her stories feel so real and touching. The first work I read from her was "Ichigo no Yume - Shimatsuya Risuke no Kaii Jikenchou". It has such a cool and funny story, I'd love to see it as an anime. :3

Kyuugou sensei's work like "Acid Town" are also great ♥♥♥

Other works I like are Ogawa Chise's works, "Escape" one shot by Kyuugou, "Ten Count" by TAKARAI Rihito and alot more stuff I don't remember... Oh yeah! Junko's work! I started reading yaoi with her works and they're all good and sweet mangas ♥♥♥

Finder would be the manga I would love to see as a live action movie or series. I could even think about some actors already...

For Takaba Akihito I would suggest

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. He looks young and energetic and therefor fitting as the role of the photographer.

FeiLong Liu I guess would be pretty nice with

. ;)

Asami Ryuichi ist harder to decide for an actor. Taking the fact that it has to be an older person that can look and act mature, So... maybe some of you can help out in that. ;)

Too many!

Ah !but I believe 'Katekyo' should defenetly get an anime or at least 2 OVAs.

Although it is argued that it shouldn't , because of the shortness of the manga itself, the lengthy 27 chapters (or so) given to us by Moegi Yuu are so captivating and deeply felt that it captures all the true love felt by the main characters.

Not to mention the taboo , between student x tutor, just makes it so much better.

Would love to have Junjou Romantica / Sekaiichi Hatsukoi turned into live action! For anime, it would be nice to have Recipe no Oujisama and Ten Count.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ah, I agree. Ten Count as an anime would be nice.

In addition to that...all of Mishima-sensei's (M. Kazuhiko)works! Everything! Every single one as an anime! I want to see more older uke x younger seme relationships. T v T If I had to choose priority, I'd have to give it to...hmm...it's between "Love Neko" and "Lovers Doll".

I agree that Katekyo and Ten Count should be made into an Anime. I would totally watch it. Now I really wanna go back to reading Katekyo...

• 2 weeks later...

Too many too count but the ones i want to see the most are Ten count and konya mo nemurenai. Would be a dream come true if there is an anime adaptation..

Oh please oh please oh please please

• 1 month later...

Let me see... Aitsu no daihonmei, Iberiko pork love and Camelida and Totally captivated!!!:Excited:

- - - Updated - - -

All the Yamamoto Kotetsuko, they are SO FUNNY!!!