Heart’s Wicked Decision (closed to rebeccayaoifan) ~18+~

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Name: Ezekiel Najimi

Appearance: dd29fca607339112f881d45c21cbdb20.jpg

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Sexuality: Straight

Likes: sweets, spicy food, warm weather, rain, drawing, painting, video games, and listening to music

Dislikes: bad cooking and cold weather

Bio: Ezekiel is a transfer student at the Empire State University. He just recently moved out from his family's house so he could live at the dorm rooms at the university. He isn't very talkative to strangers but once getting to know people he will talk more. When in high school to current, Ezekiel does have a girlfriend that he visits on the weekends.

-----------------------------

"Do you have everything you need?" Ezekiel's brother Zane called out.

"Yeah.. I got everything I own. I will come back on the weekend or when I am not busy with classes to get whatever I left behind."

"Well good luck, make you call. You know how mom and dad get," Ezekiel's sister Rin calls out.

Ezekiel nods his head. He knew mom and dad were at work so he just hugs his sister and brother, grabbing his suitcase and walks out of the house. He walks along the sidewalk, listening to some music as he was walking with a soft sigh and looks at the window, seeing their dog watching him leave.

He made his way to the university and goes to the office to see what he got for classes. He noticed his first class didn't start until late afternoon so he went to his dorm room and starts unpacking.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• RebbaNanmi

d044fcb27e532eecf8a0bfe6d43eafb2.jpg

Name: Daichi Kann

DOB: N/A

Likes: his college major, helping those that need it the most, his family and friends, sexuality bisexual, but prefers men over women, living alone in a dorm room.

Dislikes: rain, those that hurt the ones he loves and cares about, not a partier, unless special occasions with friends and family.

Bio: He’s started college for the past three years and in his final year, looking forward to graduating and start to work in a program he’s part of since he’s sophomore year of college. He has had few roommates but they always caused a problem or disturbances for him as he studied. He’s majoring in Veterinary and can’t to help out his fellow animals living in shelters or at the veterinary office.

Morning classes for a young male name Daichi was draining him as the previous night he was out with an old flame. He sighs slapping his cheeks as the professor was lecturing the few students that attended the class, and as he was one of them he continued writing down important facts for the class and upcoming exam the next week. Blue eyes bored onto the wall as the young professor finishes the class up with a final reminder of their exam and to study. Hearing the bustling of few students leaving the class Daichi notices as well letting out another sigh. “Damn this hard class...” gathering his small bag and stuffing all his books inside he quickly makes a run out of the class, glad to have a free hour.

For his free hour he goes to the library and returns a book he borrowed just few days ago. He used it for one of his harder classes and glad to have finished using it and returns it in one piece, already hungry with a snack inside his bag he looks at his watch. “Already noon I should eat now and then head to my last class.” he smiles to himself sitting on an empty bench as his next class was on the next floor. The young male wasn’t a loner as few of his classmates were busy with work or their own studies and knew he’d catch up with them during the weekend if it was agreed by his friends.

Ezekiel looks at his schedule as he was unpacking and rubs the back of his head with a yawn. He looks at his watch, seeing it was still early so he went to lay on his bed and yawns, stretching out and turns on his side, curling up under the blanket and decides to take a nap before his first class.

While Daichi enjoys his afternoon snack he realizes he forgot one of his important notes for his next class. Sighing in defeat he looks at the time from his cellphone glad he could make it back to the dormitory as he still had plenty of time. “This shouldn’t take long as long as my notes are on my bed I don’t need to make a mess in my room.” Soon as he says that to himself he rushes out of the main building, crossing the street and making it back to his dorm building in less than 10 minutes. Nodding his head to few people he knew from the building taken the elevator to the third floor where his room was located.

Shuffling for his keys inside his bag not sure nor remembering where he last had them, and just sighs kicking the door. “Damnit I’m screwed..” curses under his breathe he looks around for the main security whom was tending the floor and explains to him his situation. The man just tells him to go back to his next class and let the professor know he couldn’t bring in his notes due to him losing his keys. “Okay man...” he gives up fully angry with himself. How could he had lost the keys? Where did he last seen or put them after he left his room earlier in the morning?

Still tensed with himself he leaves the building and going back to the main building as his class started soon. He makes it to the class before the late bell rang and sits in the back. During his one hour class he tried best to pay attention, but to no avail he argued with one of the stupidest boys in the class. “What’s your problem dumbass?” Daichi spat at him, frustrated and annoyed by his loudness in the class. The rest of the students murmured figuring out what was going on. The guy sitting beside Daichi just scoffs at his face laughing at him. “This class is such a bore and drag professor. We should go outside and have fun catch my drift.” He winks at the female professor as she felt disgusted, few of the students did too just scoffing at his immaturity and Daichi just wanted to knock him out.

Ezekiel slowly wakes up and yawns, looking at his clock. He sits up slowly and looks at his schedule, getting off the bed. He leans down and puts on his shoes and grabs his shoulder, placing his sketch book inside and walks out of the dorm room. Ezekiel walks to his first and only class for today, art.

He could feel a lot of peering eyes since he was new to the university so it was to be expected. He just focused on getting to his art class. He looks at the numbers of each room to make sure he was going in the right direction. Eventually Ezekiel found the art room and walks inside, taking a seat and takes out his sketch book, sketching the center piece in the middle of the room.

In Daichi's class, a couple gossipers were talking about the new transfer.

"Hey hey, did you guys see the new transfer student," a brunette student talks to her friend.

"He seems pretty quiet.. but he is so cute," the female student giggled.

"Who cares.. it's just some dude," the red hair male groaned.

"Daichi Daichi, did you see him yet," the brunette female looked over at Daichi.

"Do you really think he will care about some dude transferring? Get real," a brunette male looks over and goes back to writing notes.

After the young rude male’s inappropriate behavior class was quiet again as the female professor goes back to teaching. Daichi stayed focus best he could for a little while until he hears few whispers all over the class, wondering why they were gossiping instead of doing their work. He didn’t care much as his studies were more important to him than stupid random talk all over the class and school. As class was about to come to an end and the dark haired couldn’t wait to go back to the dorm building, knowing he needed to get new set of keys. Jotting down his last notes a female in front of him talks to him, as he stares at her blinking his eyes few times not saying a word. “How come girls are so difficult..?” He asks himself as the bell rang for next class or wherever the other college students were going on to.

Out of the class he hears few people talking about a new student, still not caring he was shocked his good high school friend name Mikito was in the same class as the new student, as he didn’t know the boy talking to his former lover and good friend Mikito. The male just texts Mikito saying he’d see him during the weekend, and off he goes to the main office to let them know he he needed a new key for his dorm room.

Ezekiel looks up at the center piece and continues drawing. He goes in his pocket and takes out his phone, checking his texts from his girlfriend. He smiles a bit and twirls his pencil around his fingers as he was drawing, letting out a soft yawn. He looks up at the clock, seeing the class was about to end soon but goes back to drawing.

As class ended, Ezekiel puts his sketch book in his bag and stands up. He walks out of the room and walks down the hallway. Ezekiel walks back to his dorm room as he was checking his phone and listening to some music.

Inside the main office Daichi explains to the older man how he lost his keys. He sighs chuckling nervously, “Can I have a new set of keys, sir?” The man nods his head giving him what he needed. But with a warning. “Don’t lose these we can’t have all our students losing their keys, how irresponsible is that for them and the school!” He says in a strict tone as the dark haired male understood. A new set of keys in hand he leaves the office thanking the man few times as he just rolled his eyes and crosses his arms. “Kids these days, they’d lose their heads if it wasn’t screwed on ...” he says that under his breathe and goes back to his paperwork.

Daichi out of the building glad to have new keys, and already hungry heads to the cafeteria and gets himself food to eat. As he enters the luncheon was bustling with many students either eating or studying. He stands on the line for few minutes knowing what he’d get preparing his money as he orders what he wants already at the front of the line. He gets a burger with fries and medium iced tea. “Now I’ll eat how hungry am I?” He laughs as he sees one of his classmates and goes up to him to eat belated lunch with him. “Hey Arato how are you man?” He asks sitting down setting his bag on the side and begins eating. His dark skinned friend just smirks already done with his food and talks about the a new student out of nowhere, as Daichi rose a brow. “If he’s new here how come I haven’t seen him yet?”

- - - Updated - - -

I want the boys to meet so please set it up in your next reply

- - - Updated - - -

...::

A brunette girl sits in front of Daichi at lunch, "he is probably still getting use to around the university. I am sure you will see him soon Daichi," she giggled and starts eating a crispy chicken sandwich. "So... your finally interested hm? I am surprise, you didn't seem interested when I mentioned it before in class, you must have been so focus on boring class work.

Ezekiel looks at the clock and rubs the back of his head, "well.. that should be organize enough for now. I should probably go to the lunch room... I can just draw I suppose and get something afterwards. I never really... enjoyed school food." He grabs his bag that had his sketch book in it and makes his way to the lunch room, guided with scent of different foods. Ezekiel walks into the lunch room and walks to the table that Daichi was at but sits at the very far end at the table, starting to take out his sketch book and draws.

The brunette girl looks over and blinks, "hey, there he is. Looks like you got to meet him sooner than later," she drinks some of her tea.

Ezekiel glances over at the girl and tilts his head, wondering why he was getting treated as some celebrity but focuses back on drawing. He goes to erase something, hitting his pencil and it starts rolling over to Daichi as he reaches over the table to get it but it was too far away.

The male sighs hearing a female’s voice. “How nosy are you?” He says in defense. “And for your information yes I was focusing in class, remember this is college university not stupid high school.” He says to her about to finish eating his food, close to leaving as his friend stops him so they can catch up on what’s happening during the weekend. The dark skinned male looks up still eating seeing the new boy walking past them but sitting opposite them at the end of the table. Daichi didn’t pay attention as he was drinking his tea and asking another classmate of theirs questions for the upcoming exam next week.

The dark skinned male hears them talking about studies and classes his ears kept focus on the new male and his friends conversation. He noticed the new kid loves to draw, wondering what he was drawing on the pad. He peered bit close to the young male and took a chance when the young male artist’s pencil fell rolling to where Daichi’s bag was set up. He looks around seeing if anyone besides himself and the new male noticed and hisses around his breathe getting Daichi’s attention. “Yo man can you pick up that pencil up” he nudged him as Daichi sighs picking up what fell. “Dude this isn’t yours..” He rose his brow handing his friend the pencil back. Smiling he leaves the table and walks to where the young artist was seemingly lost. “Hey man I think this belong to you.” He gives it back to the young male, smiling and waving at him introducing himself. “I’m Arato, and you must be new here at the university.”

The female looks at Daichi and pouts, "gees lighten up. Do you really like the course THAT much? I rather talk about the cute new transfer student so..," she sticks her tongue out and goes back to eating. She a bit closer to see the new transfer student, "aw.. he is so lucky, all he gets to study is drawing. I wish I could do that.. but not really good at drawing so.. can't really get a career in that."

Ezekiel looks up at the dark skinned man with his chin resting on his sketch book. He slowly leans himself up and slowly takes the pencil, nodding his head, "... I'm Ezekiel. I just transferred here a few hours ago."

• 4 weeks later...

Daichi was finishing his lunch as his next class wouldn’t start for another hour. He sighs sitting across the new student watching him drawing while reading one of his books from his classes. “Wow so dedicated he is I see...” saying to himself and coughs seeing if he’d get the other male’s attention. “I hear you’re a new student here at the college university...” he says making conversation with him while drinking his tea.

Ezekiel rests his chin on his palm as he was drawing as he lets out a soft yawn. He was glad he only had one class to go to so he could go get a more appetizing lunch when break was over. Ezekiel slowly perks up his head as he heard a cough and looks up at the male across him, gathering from hearing other students saying his name was Daichi. He slowly nods his head, "yeah, just today I transferred here."

Daichi nods his head finishing with his tea and throwing it onto the trash that was close by them glad it wasn’t smelly like the ones in high school. He looks at his drawing impressed by his artwork and wondering what to ask him. An idea in mind he coughs again, “So what are you majoring in?” He asks standing up moving to where the new stranger was at. His books was left across the table and kept an eye on them as he knew himself needed to do one of his homework, but decides on it later as he looks more closely to the cute male’s artwork.

Ezekiel twirls his pencil within his fingers and rubs the back of his head, slowly looks at the other male looking at his drawing. As he was about to go back to drawing, he looks up at Daichi as he coughed again. "Oh, just art. I want to be able to sell art work so I can make it a paying career." Ezekiel looks at Daichi as he was watching him draw and smiles a little, "do.. you like my art work," he looks at Daichi and tilts his head.

Daichi smiles at the cute newcomer winking at him. “Your drawing looks good, have you taken art classes when you were a child?” He asks curious and crosses his arms. The new male was a new interest for him since coming to college and hoped he would be great friends with him, he couldn’t stop staring at his cute face especially his eyes. ‘Damn those eyes of he’s are so damn attractive..’ he says to himself waiting on the other to answer him when possible.

Ezekiel smiles and nods his head, "thanks, I know I still have a lot of work to go before I become a professional," he rubs the back of his head. He rubs his chin, "well.. yeah pretty much. My drawings use to be pretty bad when I was younger but they got better in middle school." Ezekiel looks through the pages in his sketch book to see how many more empty pages he had before he had to get a new sketch book. He slightly looks up, noticing Daichi was staring at him. He looks at the clock, "looks like it is time for the next class. I am probably going to go out and grab a bite to eat."

The dark haired male looks up at the time and sees he needed to go to his last class. He gets up from the table and grabs his bag taking his phone out wondering if he should ask the other his number just as friends. He smiles at him nodding as he listens to him talk. “Yeah I have one last class and I’m good for the weekend.” He tells him just writing down his number on a piece of paper. “I hope you don’t mind.” He hands him the paper. “It’s my number welcome to text me sometime and I hope to see you around cutie.” He winks again and just dashes out of the cafeteria.

His fellow friends watches Daichi leave as one of them sits beside the new boy. “He’s a great person and friend, you wouldn’t regret having him as a friend new boy.” The dark skinned male says patting the brunette’s back. “Well I’m off too and we all see you around.” All that we’re eating lunch with Daichi had also left the other male.

Ezekiel gets up as well and grabs his shoulder bag, putting his sketchbook away and closes his bag, looking towards the other male, "well that is good. I imagine you will have homework to get done after your last class. Best to get it done now so you don't have to worry for the weekend." Just as he was about to leave from the table, he looks at Daichi and looks down at the paper, seeing a phone number. Ezekiel slowly nods his head and blinks with a soft blush, watching Daichi dash out. He didn't even have enough time to give Daichi his number, "well... I guess he will have my number after I text him," he rubs the back of his neck. He sits back down in a bit of shock as he puts the paper in his bag, looking at Daichi's friend, slowly nodding his head, "oh? Alright that's good to know," he smiles a bit. "Yeah see you some other time," he watches the other people at the table leave, getting up from the table and heads to his dorm room.

He made it to his dorm room and places his bag on the bed before leaving once again, checking his pocket to make sure he had his wallet. He walks to the main office, telling them he will be out for a few hours to get some lunch and then he left the campus to go somewhere to eat.

Ooc: I’ll be bringing in an older ex lover of Daichi. Are you okay wit that?

In his last class the male paid attention as the class had to do with his major. He couldn’t wait to head to the pet store and be entertained with the pets waiting for new family and owners. The male had a love for animals growing up with few pets he took care, and did best he could as they died when they gotten older. In an hour he wrote down important notes on what to do when caring for animals as he knew those facts himself. When done with the class he leaves the class and goes back to his dorm room and he definitely had work at the pet shop the next day.

When walking back to the dormitory he sees someone he didn’t wanna see again, being his ex. He watches him from a distance talking to another male not sure whom it was and not caring as he just wanted to bead back to his room and relax as he had a long day in his classes. The man being his ex was named Amagai and the dark haired older male was talking to a younger male whom just said he just came back from eating out. “It’s fine kid just let us know when you’re stepping out as you’re new here. Am I right kid?” The dark haired male asks the new male as he stares at him from across the long desk.

ooc= sure, is he after Daichi again or is he going to attempt being with Ezekiel?

Ezekiel wondered what place he should go to. He rubs his chin and looks around at the different restaurants, deciding to pick Mexican restaurant. He walks inside and gets escorted to a table by a waitress. Ezekiel sits down at the table and looks at the menu, seeing what he wanted. As the waitress comes back, Ezekiel finally decided what he wanted, quesadillas and some lemonade.

He watches the waitress leave and looks out the window, waiting for his order to get here. Within a few minutes, the waitress comes back with his order and he starts eating. After a half an hour, Ezekiel finishes and pays for the meal, leaving a tip and leaves the restaurant, heading back to the university.

Close to an hour, Ezekiel made it to the university, walking into the main office to tell the people he was back and heads to his dorm room. He walks inside and sits on the bed, taking out his phone and starts putting in Daichi's cell number in his phone. Once he was done, he accidentally calls Daichi.

Ooc: we can see what happens but he’s not after Daichi anymore lol they were together in the story when Daichi was a teenager

The man by the name of Amagai writes down whom had left and came back to the university as it was his job as a secretary working on the main floor in the main office of the large university. When done he sighs wondering what he should do next as there were so many new faces especially freshmen in the new school, and he’d like to have fun with someone whom he will have an eye on unexpectedly. For Daichi he heads to his room glad to be alone but feeling lonely not sure why. His friends were busy with their studies as he knew he had to do the same but it was the weekend and he’d leave his major homework for Sunday and just enjoy his weekend even if he works in the morning the next day. Deciding on a nap for a bit before heading out again just to walk around the area in few hours at night his phone rings. Unsure who’s calling him not familiar with the number he answers it eventually.

“Hello Daichi here speaking?” He says while laying down on the soft twin sized bed.

ooc: oh? lol ok

As the day went by, getting closer to night time, Ezekiel looked at the clock and decided he would draw for a hour or so before he would go to bed. He took out his sketch book and pencil, turning the page to his sketch book. Ezekiel perks his head up as he started to hear a voice on his phone. He picks up his phone and blinks, seeing he accidentally called Daichi. Ezekiel bites his bottom lip and sighs, "I'm.. so sorry. This is Ezekiel, I didn't mean to call you. I was just putting your number into my phone. I guess I called you by accident. Well.. at least you have my number now," Ezekiel laughs nervously.

Daichi smiles hearing the other male’s voice, getting more comfortable he hoped he didn’t mind talking on the phone with him. “It’s fine happens to the best and worst of us.” He says on the other line as he already felt thirsty. Excusing himself from the phone he wondered if the young male would like to hang with him for the night unsure himself as he grabs a water bottle from his small fridge. Sighing scratching back of his head he paces around his small room on how to ask the cute male. With a long sigh he grabs his phone leaning against the wall and just blabs out of nowhere. “Hey, wanna hang our wit me soon I’ll be going out for a small walk around the area?” He asks him remembering he would ask him in a calmer pace but blabs it while thinking about it.

Ezekiel rubs the back of his head and nods his head, "yeah I suppose so," he rubs the side of his neck. He leans back, waiting for Daichi to come back on the phone. Within the silence, he remembered earlier today as Daichi gave him his number but also addressed him as a 'cutie'. He shakes his head a bit, slightly embarrassed but could hear Daichi near the phone. Ezekiel tilts his head at Daichi's question, "you mean.. your going for the walk tonight?" He rubs his chin, wondering if he should go and slowly nods his head, "sure I suppose I can join you," he smiles softly.

• Saga locked this topic