Through The Sky - (Exellda & M-jow)

M-jow

Name: Chase

Bio: Born not to just fit into eithe the two worlds that helped create him. Chase have fought his entire life to get to where he is today. The fact that many still would rather see him dead than become the next king after his father, means that there almost never are a dull moment in his case. Chase might not look at much compared to other dragons, he is smaller and his pretty face often gives the others something to tease him about, which he does his best to ignore.

Chase tries his best to act and seem like a true ruler out in public, but when alone, he allowed himself to act by his human side and makes mistakes like anyone else.

He love his family just as much as feeling of his wings sliding through the air, a pleasure tries to allowes himself as often as possible. But Chase have neve ever had his heart stolen by another or felt the famous feeling his father call love, to Chase it's not something he think he needs or have the time to try.

Species: Dragon

Powers: Might not look like it but he is super strong as long as he use his strength sparingly.

Appearance:

Human

latest?cb=20090304023024

Dragon:

87270.jpg

Chase stood at the very edge on one of the cliff that stretched fare out. Below hundred upon hundreds of meters down was nothing but pure untouched forest and open space as fare as the eye could see. It would be a nasty drop from here, certain death for any human without the ability to fly.

He watched as two big dragons laped through the clouds, their dark blue scales faited the futher away the went. 'They are late again but I guess it better than them never showing' Chase thought as he rolled his big blue lighted eyes and stood up to straighten his back, before letting gravity pull him down. He wasn't really suppose to follow them but those two had been up to no good as for latly, so he had to keep an eye on them. Lessly had already more than once challenged him even just pasing by in the halls and his brother Gruin, through the the guy might be even more brainless than the first, was the muscles and rather dangerous when backing his brother.

He turned his head down to starre at the ground that came closer with each second, his thick smooth skin made his enormous body slide through the air like a fish through water. The dragon smirked in a big wide grin, he loved the feeling and the excitement from a clear fall.

'Not yet' chase would had told himself, daring his mind to let him get as close to the ground as he could before stretching his wings and pull up. But not today, he was either comfortable nor in the mood to fool around especially with those two in their dragon forms close by.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-jow

• Exellda

He wasn't in a rush and knowing that both the brothers eyes would be either ahead or on the ground, Chase took to the sky above them to hid in their blindspot. His feathered wings made no more sound than the white clouds passing as he slowly moved just a bit closer when he heard mumblering from one of the dragons below.

"I don't see why I have to listen to that guy! I don't need help handling the halfbreed if that is what they think, it's not my fault the bastered is good at hidding his little royal ass whenever I feel up to my game" Lessly growled in a loud rumble and smoke escaped the corner of the dragon's mouth.

'Ha, why the hell would I bother?' Chase snized inside his head as he kept a watchfull eye on them, he really wanted to know who 'that guy' or 'they' were.

"Hey do you see that?!" Gruin suddenly asked while Lessly had continued to take shirty about Chase. The dragon prince didn't even try to listen when lessly started to talk like that and instead turned his attention forwards the direction Gruin was starring in.

His eyes narrowed in on the creature, it looked like a dragon but something was definitely off, was it wounded? For a second Chase was about to lap down to check the matter out for himself but then he remembered that he wasn't suppost to actually be there.

Shite, hopefully he or she wouldn't be needing his help but somehow he doubted the brothers to leave the strange dragon alone. For now he would maintain hidding in their blindspots and if needed he would make sure to step in.

Lessly was the first one to land and his brother followed right after.

"Eww, would you look at that Gruin, I think this one already did get chewed up and we were left with the sad leftovers" Lessly laugthed out as he towered over the new dragon, making himself seem ad big and dangerous as possible. "God, you are an ugly one for sure."

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Flynn

Bio: Flynn was the fifth born into the royal family. The youngest son was the most playful and mischievous. He liked to goof around whenever he could. Even in his teenage years when he learned that he was some sort of 'special' dragon he wasn't as careful as he should have been. To put simply, Flynn was and would always be a carefree man.

Despite his lack of responsibility and carefree attitude, Flynn was a great fighter. He could be serious when he needed to be but as soon as he felt like he could relax, he did so. Perhaps because he was the youngest or maybe because he was so carefree, Flynn also was notorious for being the most flirtatious prince. He is also very tactful.

HUMAN:

1d997bf952ff0bf2fc0616bdef1ba9d7.jpg

DRAGON:

dragon_a_day_192__blue_giant__by_mythka-dahhar6.png

Well... This was quite the predicament Flynn found himself in. Flynn found himself laying on the ground coughing up blood. Yeah... that was stupid of him to try and take on five other dragons at once. Currently, he was bleeding out and Flynn concentrated all of his magic on healing. Of course this meant that he literally could not move a muscle. He was practically dead already, or at least appeared to be dead. Of course, he damaged the other five just as bad as they had damaged him and it wouldn't surprise him if some of them didn't make it. So in the end, he would consider this a victory. Thankfully, they were either too stupid to finish him off or had assumed he was already dead and left him alone.

So Flynn had laid there, calm and collecting his thoughts. He had been so distracted having fun while flying that by the time he realized what had happened, he was fighting for his life. Apparently he had entered another kingdoms territory. Suppose he was flying too fast or something. Flynn had no idea. But for whatever reason those other dragons felt the need to fight him. Somehow he managed to barely escape with his life. However, this peace and quiet was very short lived.

In the distance, Flynn could hear other dragons approaching. If his senses were correct, there was one... two... three other dragons approaching. There was no way that he could get away with how injured he was. But if he held still long enough or maybe if he could smooth talk his way out of it, perhaps he could avoid fighting three more dragons.

When the two dragons landed, he ignored all of the idiotic things they were saying, as what they said was not worth his time. He just quietly focused on healing... Until one dragon got uncomfortably close. Flynn wasn't sure he could win a fight against three more dragons, but if he could somehow create a diversion... Or distract them long enough that he could move and flee. Flynn stopped healing himself, as he was now stable enough to not bleed out.

The dragon peaked out, eyes focusing on a dragon who was towering above him. Flynn just felt the need to tear at the other dragons' throat but he wasn't sure he could hang on if the other started to thrash around. Then again... it might be fun to see if it would work... Flynn thought it was a great idea, better than playing dead. Besides, he was sure he'd catch the dragon so off guard that he wouldn't know what hit him until he was dead or nearly dead.

Flynn saw a rather big rock on the ground, and by focusing his powers he was able to effortlessly lift it and fling it at the dragon above him, effectively stunning him. In a flash he lunged up and sank his fangs into the neck of the dragon above him, biting hard with enough force to break the tough dragon hide. He tasted the blood and bit a little harder, but not enough to kill, before the dragon started to shake him off. Flynn floated back, leaping twenty feet backwards and let out a roar. It was more of a defensive roar than one of an attack. He just wanted to leave, and that was his warning attack. If they proceeded to follow him he would fight.

Flynn knew that he was low, extremely low on magic... So this might be a fight to the death if they chose to follow him. His consciousness felt like it was slipping away and it was getting harder for him to manage his dragon form. He knew it wasn't going to last at this rate... But it would be fun while it lasted. If he was going to die here, then he would die having fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Lessly was furious, he hadn't been prepared that the up beaten dragon would actually had made a first move. The guy had been suppost to trembled in fear and beg for his life like lower dragons usally did. Lessly had felt that bite going through his hid in any cast the other could had injured him pretty badly if the guy had got the strenght too and knowing that made Lessly's eyes turn mad.

Seeing the blood slowly trailing down his brother neck as the other let go, Gruin bolted after the dragon as it floated and caught up to it just as the other turned to roar and knocked the newcomer back down with a growl as Gruin let his body slam against the other trapping him underneath Gruin's heavy massiv body.

"Don't we fucking mess with me freak, I'm gonna tear you lims off for that assault!" Lessly bared his teeths in a roar and set off run forwards the strange, claws already to slice the newcomer into bits.

Okay this was going too far Chase realized, he had kept to his position and stayed watch over the situation,hoping for the best of the stranger that the two meat heads wouldn't do anything, but as of no there was no way the dragon could survive against two with wounds like that.

"Father call Lessly and Gruin home now! If you don't I fear they will kill a lander" Chase spoke over his Bond to his father hoping the hell his old man would be up around this houre.

"What are you doing outside again with out excort!" the king replied in s angry voice that would had made his underlings fearful of the mighty King, but being his son Chase knew that the dragon just mostly worried for him.

"I'll explain latter, please I can't let them see me, it would ruine everything." Chase explained though he didn't have to, from the way things looked his father way already calling the two dragons below him back and Chase smirked happy to know that he had disturbed Lessly before he could have his pleasures with a weak and wounded dragon from the lands below.

Now he just hoped the two would just fly off leaving the strange alone so he could dive down and help it get away as soon at they were out of sight, but well, that didn't happened.

Gruin looked over at his brother, still laying on top of the land dragon ignoring the other's tried to get free and since Gruin's skin was extremely thick compared to normal dragons's he didn't feel either claws or teeths.

Lessly hissed annoyed as he looked from the lander to his brother. "Bring him! I wanna take my time with this one, you carry him and dump him somewhere he wouldn't be found then I'll fly ahead and see what the king wants" smoke escaped from his mouth as Lessly grinded his teeths.

"He wouldn't know if we bring a stranger?"

"Just do as I say idiot!" Lessly growled at his brother before turning around to take off.

"Don't yell at me" Gruin mumbled to himself a bit sadden but still stood up quick enough to catch the land dragon with his claws before he could run.

• 2 months later...

Gruin took off looking clumsy like a flying rock rolling straight down a clift before the dragon really got hold in the wind.

Chase stayed put until the heavy loaded dragon past below him, before he drov down to follow in the cover of the clouds.

Gruin followed his brother most of the way back to the Island, but before the passage which was leading straight up to the entrance, Gruin turned right heading towards the caves. Chase couldn’t have Gruin keeping the dragon there until his brother would come finish it off. So instead of staying hidden, Chase scooped lower until he was just a few meters from the big ugly flying piece of meat.

"Aren't you going the wrong way Gruin?" Chase asked the meathead, playing by how he normaly handled the slow think male.

Gruin turned his long neck and starred up at Chase's form surprised to even see the prince. Chase almost laughed at the way the other tried to hide the lander in against his body, before Gruin realized he had seen it.

"You sure you wanna keep this from the king? Don't be stubborn Gruin get to the throneroom before he grown impatient"

Gruin really looked like he was actually thinking before he then pulled his wings and turned around. Clearly just the thought of the Kings wrath.

Lessly hissed when he saw Gruin come flying into the hall with the same fucking lander hanging from his claws. ""What do you?!" Lessly snapped but was interrupted by a deep angry growl coming just a few feets from the two.

"Creating trouble again are you Lessly" the huge blue dragon spoke and his voice echoed though the tall cave walls.

The dragon sat resting but even while just sitting his form was enormous. Big yellow eyes scanned the three, displeased with what he saw.

"Leave it!" the king growled as he dismissed the two. "I can't stand the looks of you too, both of you will be working in the mines for two months as punishment and you will do whatever they put you to without complaints"

Both brother bowed and started to backup, Lessly had to bit his tongue as his eyes threw a sharp look of a promise over at the lander before he was completely out of the room.

The big dragon sighed annyoed and moved his hard cold eyes back on the stranger. "So what to do with you, it it even still breathe?"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Saga locked this topic