Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Vent

Some people are just show offs. They brag of feeding strays but when we moved in with my indoor cats they ganged up on me to let them out. My cats NEVER goes out, they don't pee on the floor they're litter trained.. they don't scratch things except my case(which became their official DIY scratch post).

How the f*ck do you want them to do outside?! I'm f*cking stressed they let my cats out without my knowledge and now I CAN'T FIND ANY OF THEM! They stayed in my room. In "MY" room. Bothering NOONE. And they say "We feed strays we're not bad people". Stfu! 

They say cats are dirty, you have 3 dogs that hasn't been bathed for more than a month. My cats are always clean mf thats6why they're indoor cats. 😭 If only I had a choice... I swear we wouldn't be here  I f*cking swear.

When life is a ladder and every step are thorns back to back. So tiring. So drained. All the coping, the positive things I made effort to keep for so long.... Shattered in a snap. A single flashback ruined everything. I wish to have amnesia and forget everything. 

I'll be staying here for awhile(yaoiotaku). I have no safe space anymore but here.

On 10/30/2020 at 12:58 PM, luna: said:

back after a long break and a little lost with the new mobile version of forum haha^^'
nice getting reaccquainted again

No kidding there. XD

When

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 gets you out of hibernation. :msn_red_fox_smilies-17:

On 11/3/2020 at 1:21 AM, rainbowman said:

Vent

Some people are just show offs. They brag of feeding strays but when we moved in with my indoor cats they ganged up on me to let them out. My cats NEVER goes out, they don't pee on the floor they're litter trained.. they don't scratch things except my case(which became their official DIY scratch post).

How the f*ck do you want them to do outside?! I'm f*cking stressed they let my cats out without my knowledge and now I CAN'T FIND ANY OF THEM! They stayed in my room. In "MY" room. Bothering NOONE. And they say "We feed strays we're not bad people". Stfu! 

They say cats are dirty, you have 3 dogs that hasn't been bathed for more than a month. My cats are always clean mf thats6why they're indoor cats. 😭 If only I had a choice... I swear we wouldn't be here  I f*cking swear.

are your cats okay now? did you find them? I'm so anxious after reading that, omg. also, f those people 

On 11/5/2020 at 8:48 AM, KohakuShadow said:

I wonder what how history will record this moment. Cause...I'm at a lost for words.

History repeats itself. It is a matter of observation and a struggle to remember - remember the correct thing, in the correct manner. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KohakuShadow said:

I wonder if lessons have been learned.

Only by the one who is conscious of history. You may know what time is today but it does not mean you are aware of "time".

• Like 1

On 11/8/2020 at 9:34 PM, Kujaku said:

are your cats okay now? did you find them? I'm so anxious after reading that, omg. also, f those people 

I found them. One is hiding in the roof. the other is staying in our room without their knowledge. He stays in but he goes out when eating and needs to doo his litter. We've been in this house for almost 2 weeks. It's all been hell with the cat issue. :( I wanna get outta here.

• Sad 1

Freeeedom yaaaayy.. well at least for one day \(' _ ')/

i've study so much latley i have no free time at all T_T, untill today ^^

But tomorrow ill start again -___-

I have atleast found a new way to relax....i like to watch yt vids when they make cakes or coffe. No talk. just small noise.

I can't eat cakes .__. but its nice to watch when others make them look nice. or coffe.