Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

1 hour ago, KohakuShadow said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 It sure seems so.  Haha, The 90s were a good time.  I could go for the 90s again.  Simpler times.

You beat me to the spammers every time. XD But yeah, I'm not used to this either, in fact I think I missed some since I didn't know how to do anything other than delete the posts.  Oh well, learning curve.

I think the moment I spot spammers, I go into combat mode or something. 

0*3ElCkSOlwskWrSW-.jpg

Lol. Actually, you can do more via 'warn user' option. It has several restrictions on it. Practice next time you spot a spammer :D :D :D I used them as my 'lab subjects' X'D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saga said:

I think the moment I spot spammers, I go into combat mode or something. 

0*3ElCkSOlwskWrSW-.jpg

Lol. Actually, you can do more via 'warn user' option. It has several restrictions on it. Practice next time you spot a spammer :D :D :D I used them as my 'lab subjects' X'D

LMAO! Me too.  Though since you've been beating me to it, I haven't been able to get that rush. LOL!

I've finally discovered that option so now that I now how to get to it, I will be practicing.  Fufufu~ 
I'm looking forward to being able to experiment on the spammers. XD

• Haha 1

I legit slept 4 hours but being woken up several times when you have been trying to fall asleep--- is the worst. I have black coffee on my right, and energy drink on my left. Fun day ahead.

Today was "another" summer day T__T and thought autum was here to stay.

When will the temprature go below 10 C again T_______T i have waited long enough.

I know when I reach my quota of bullshit. When I am re-reading the same sentence over 10 times and I still don't know what I am reading. It is enough of researching for today. I can't stuff it in anymore. 

22 hours ago, Kujaku said:

my desktop is in need of a clean-up. don't even know where to start >.< 

I actually had same thing yesterday. But just put on some nice music and then cleaning will go well ^^

I have 14 PDFs + two books to read for next course T________________T

its just too much for my brain.

9Tl2Y3O.png

22 hours ago, fan_yaoi said:

I actually had same thing yesterday. But just put on some nice music and then cleaning will go well ^^

I need some willpower too >.< 

I fell down the stairs yesterday and now everything hurts. ughhhhhhhhhh

13 hours ago, KohakuShadow said:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 a guide? For what?

For YO! Creature of habit here. Looks good tho! XD The notifications are a bit confusing but I think I will manage it somehow. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Suida said:

For YO! Creature of habit here. Looks good tho! XD The notifications are a bit confusing but I think I will manage it somehow. 

LOL! Yeah, it's quite different from the previous site, but there are things about it that I actually like better cause it's a bit easier for me to manage stuff. There is just a learning curve.  If you do have questions, feel free to ask! I'll do my best to help!

• Like 1

There are those days you expect to go bad, but you get a ray of hope that they will actually be good days. And then they go bad because of entirely different reasons. As a bonus the next day sucks too. 

I don't know if I should be glad it didn't all happen on the same day or not, but I think I'm a little in disbelief too so who knows. 

...“I don’t mean for it to be that luxurious for you, but this is really plan B,” said Vandalieu. “Leaving that aside, please obediently drink this mysterious, special juice. I won’t tell you its ingredients for now.” 🤣