Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
XD this is so funny. I wish u all the luck to calm down your ... "heat" XDDD

We dont want you to start jump on handsome people out in the streets.

Hahaaa, don't worry, I'm completely calm in the streets.

Me in the streets

Hi all! ^^

I hope it is not agaist forum rules, but I have situation.

In my country publish many BL in this years and sometimes they published something which I have in other language yet. And in this month they publised "Koujitsusei no Tobira" (I don't know it has English title). But a years ago I bought this BL in Franch language. So I want give it someone this French copy. I have copy in my language, so I don't need other.

I want give it, of course for free, to someone who want it or who know French. Because world situation on this days I can't send it for all countries (post office in my country don't send anything for USA and Great Britian in this days).

Tell me in PM if you want this :)

cg6SMtx.jpg

Hi all! ^^

I hope it is not agaist forum rules, but I have situation.

In my country publish many BL in this years and sometimes they published something which I have in other language yet. And in this month they publised "Koujitsusei no Tobira" (I don't know it has English title). But a years ago I bought this BL in Franch language. So I want give it someone this French copy. I have copy in my language, so I don't need other.

I want give it, of course for free, to someone who want it or who know French. Because world situation on this days I can't send it for all countries (post office in my country don't send anything for USA and Great Britian in this days).

Tell me in PM if you want this :)

cg6SMtx.jpg

That's actually really nice of you! Hope this will make someone really happy.

So....you don't get all your priorities straight, and then decide to correct and make up shit as you go along? Right when the end of the quarantine is next week!? How stupid are you!?

So I return to this place after so long and you dare to sleep at 3 am?

Unbelievable...

I did not, I did not. I was up till ...4-ish yeaster day but i was in bed mast..i mean i was draaawing. I had my sketch book with me in bed and was litsening to podcast.

Actually i have start litsen to very weird stuff o_O they started talk about Atlantis myths and so. Very nice btw.

But theeeen they start talk about lots of other spirutal stuff so now the pod has become some sort of "seeking fo the inner soul" kinda thing :Eh:

Its weird '_' but intresting. Got go go.. i have to draw my daily circle on the floor so i can connect to the sun and moon along with Mars and Venus so that my starsign can enter the House of the twin snakes...

I mean.. i want my coffe to taste good today.... right.

:_red_fox 5

HEY!

Where's my hello you bastard! XDD

Ugh.....I knew I was going to run out of Vacation time....even though I haven't used any until this time....I just hope they give me Paid Family Leave, otherwise I'm going to be screwed.....

I was just testing you and didn't tag your name cuz I wanted to catch your attention! O_O How does this sound to you?

HELLA YEAH! Another Sekai ichi hatsukoi manga in eng is out! Hahaaa- Oooooh yeah, Shungiku-sensei, show me some sausages and kisses!

Hahaha what have u done now, did u upload stuff there when u are dancing in your unicorn outfit XDDDD

naaaa just kidding

anyone here want to see my uni dance? do you want to see my horn? touch it? My horny horn is ready for ya. Call me.

flat,750x1000,075,f.u4.jpg

Yaaassss! I don't think that application is healthy for children's development !

Edited by Ryuu_L

Yaaassss! I don't think that application is healthy for children's development !

, true that and it's also one big waste of time.

Confession time: I actually downloaded the app a while ago, I was pretty impressed with their algorithm, they sure know what they do there, but it ended up pissing me off so much after two days, lol.