Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

Grabe. When things started to get really low. And you just wanna run away from everything. Things suddenly happen for you, making you stay. Life still suck. But atleast I have another reason to stay with it.

I don't know if it helps you, but I've recently started taking antidepressants again to battle my "down-phases". I don't have any results to report yet but it might be an option for you. I know that feeling when everything just sucks in life. :/

I don't know if it helps you, but I've recently started taking antidepressants again to battle my "down-phases". I don't have any results to report yet but it might be an option for you. I know that feeling when everything just sucks in life. :/

I'm done with meds. It made me worse. I'm not allowed to take antidepressants because it will cause me mania. I can only have moodstabs and antipsychotics. And the dose only gets higher I don't trust it anymore. Thanks anyway. I appreciate that.

I am atm reading a book about clothes and tailors from 1700-1800 century... -____-

It wa boring yesterday and it is still boring to read journal notes like:

Today tailor Mr. A was late and the lady of the house was very cross'.

and things like

The lady of the house has orderd a big ribbon to her new sunday hat.

O____O this is sooooo borrrinngg.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
yeah i have been down a similar road, it sucks. I hope your day today will be nice, hope you get something nice to eat or a good cup of coffe ^^ wish you the best.

yeah i have been down a similar road, it sucks. I hope your day today will be nice, hope you get something nice to eat or a good cup of coffe ^^ wish you the best.

That's really sweet. Thank you

I think im getting sick T_T my throat has start to feel bad.... hmmm

i should go and get an orange or something right? And drink hot water with lemon.

I dont wanna go out... its rainyyy

I think im getting sick T_T my throat has start to feel bad.... hmmm

i should go and get an orange or something right? And drink hot water with lemon.

I dont wanna go out... its rainyyy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't die! DON'T DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Anyway, you can try ginger tea with honey and lemon (so yummy!). Or sometimes my brother used to take a spoon and put honey right in the mouth (O_o) but it is too sweet for me.

yoyo3.. ginger tea.... *sips on a christmas latte from espresso house while also sipping on the yearly christmas appel hot drink*

..... my throat is fine ...

...Perfectly fine...giphy.gif

A lot of people look for the one who make them smile. But the real challenge is finding someone who makes you feel comfortable crying with them. Smiling is easy, you can fake it all you want. But crying? You choose a shoulder to cry on.

I bought alkohol-Free christmas drink the other day.... There was NO alkohol in that drink....

... And i had to show my ID-card anyway -_____________- .. seriusly :No-Way:

tumblr_oy46w94TaN1wf775uo2_250.gifv

And i wasen't even in a pub.

I'm not functioning properly lately. I need a reboot. Or maybe a factory reset. If only there's an option to power off and charge. But my brain's data is glitched it doesn't go off. (╥﹏╥)

Ohh I should be sleeping, need to get up early tomorrow (today). But but... I was re-reading some manga stuff and and I’m comfy and and and f*ck the alarm XP