Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

But but but... I thought you liked my butt-pictures i sent to you '__'

.... .... ....

:_red_fox 5 Hahaha just kidding with you.

Oh I just got some nice news that makes me go "bom-bom-bom" *smiiiiiirrrrkkkkk* (25june)

I'm laughing so hard rn xD

Ahh I'm still obsessed with this guy in a tv serie. Best way to get it out of you head, well at least my head, is to dive deeper in the obsession XD and try to consume as much as possible untill it gets boring.

:]

;D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, you do what I do! who would have thought! XDDDD It does work though. XD

Let me tell you! It had been so hard to settle in since moving. We had a 15 hour drive with our entire lives packed up in the car and the moving truck, and I am still so tired. I even got so tired after we arrived that I couldn't sleep. So tired I couldn't sleep. I was up for a full 24 hours.

I am beat. And finding time to be together if you know what I mean has been hard since we have all the paperwork still to go through, adjusting our insurance, getting new accounts for utilities in our name, all the moving headaches. By the time we get into bed at night---we just fall right out.

@

yeah i know right, i need to dig down in stuff so i can get bored with it and have a "normal relationship" to my obbsessions XD

oh me to, i wanna try be vegan-life :D ..... '__' wait.... *hides the grilled chicken* .__. i really should stop eating meat, But i actually haaaavvve stoped eating so much meat these days and i liek vegan food :D but im not so good at it tho >

most off all my health, if i dont dig down in stuff i wont stop thinking about it and i will have problems to even sleep XD so yes, i need to get my obsession back to a more normal and healthy level. XDD

:leaf18:

And i finaly think im there now. Its been so hard to study while watching the serie.

I was a vegetarian for a long time but I'm slowly starting my new vegan-life (:

it's interesting and there is so many possibilities and recipes O_O :D

i wanna do vegan too *.* .... F that chicken i had earlier >. its so good, my smoothies are so nice now.

i think i actually has a vegan cook book...but .. im not so good in the kitchen .__. burning stuff all the time..

I, in no way could be vegan, I'm a carnivore at heart. I've eaten everything from rabbit to buffalo, alligator and kangaroo. But I'm from the south, so, meat is sort of part of the culture. However, I certainly do watch my intake as I do with all foods. Healthy portions are key. But, I'm not against vegetables, or tofu, I quite like both.

But on another subject, I have to say that me and some of my friends and my husband had fun last night. We watched How To Train Your Dragon 3. They'd never seen it, but me and my husband had gone to theatres to see it. I have a Toothless Kigurumi. Gods bless my husband for still going to the theatres with me while I wear it. XD I still have the old ticket in my Kigu's pocket!

It's starting to feel more like Summer....Ick....couldn't we just skip this time of year?

It's also amazing how someone can be in a higher position than me, and they're dumber than I am....Oh well. Whatever. Tick Tock I suppose.

I dislike hot summer days too ^^

I'm so happy I'm not alone on this one.

I finnished my exams :D feels so weird.

'_' I have no studies to do...... what am I gonna do today... ... I feel empty... .... =_=

*falls back into sleep*

:_red_fox 5

I dislike hot summer days too ^^

I'm so happy I'm not alone on this one.

I finnished my exams :D feels so weird.

'_' I have no studies to do...... what am I gonna do today... ... I feel empty... .... =_=

*falls back into sleep*

:_red_fox 5

Same here ! Here's 31?C today and I wanna die ヽ(・∀・)ノ

Oh! You can sleep all day and then give yourself some super amazing lunch!!! :Red_fox:

maaan i feel sorry for you, 31c is a lot. O.O Its scary-s me to think that days like that will hit my country too soon

>.<. i say this every year. but wish there was a place or planet where the temrature always max>

^^ I actually having a "pok? bowl" for lunch. its kinda like sushi, but in a bowl and with salmon

:8yoyo13:

Its my favorite and im a regular costumer at the sushi place here around the corner ^^. I even got a stamp card there XDDDDDD eat 10 times and get one for free ;)

*psssttt* when it is the 11th time, i sometimes buy 2 dishes so i can save one for the next day. Im brilliant I know.

:cool:

I have to buy a ticket to Sweden during the summer, because these hot days will kill me *cries*

Ohooo! you have a good business spirit! :D :D I ordered a vegan bean ragout with chili from Thai restaurant.

It was very hot, but very good! :Sleepy:

Asian cuisine is the best!!!!! ^_^

No waaay

Did u get the water back by now?

Its very hard when unprepaired.

I have bought big "bucket stuff" that i keep in the basment, for emargency :3 ..altho..if the water would be off.. they are empty

-________- so im only half prepaired...

pre..paird..pre-paerd...... -_- ... not ready.

they were doing maintenance, or repairs or something. So they had to shut off the water. But I was able to fill up some bottles a couple of buckets, and the tub just in case we were desperate for water. But it looks like they're done now. So the water is back on. Woohoo.

UGH! So much money! I hate spending that kind of money! Even if it's necessary to do so It still makes me so stressed!